Start by marking “Gloria's Secret Trilogy (Gloria's Secret, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Gloria's Secret Trilogy (Gloria's Secret, #1-3)

Gloria's Secret Trilogy

(Gloria's Secret #1-3)

The New York Times bestselling series from the author of THAT MAN! Over 700 pages of steamy romance!

Gloria Long is the beautiful, self-made CEO of Gloria's Secret, the world's largest retailer of lingerie. While her global emporium is famed for selling erotic fantasies, Gloria's emotional scars inhibit her own sexual desires. Her powerful defenses melt when she meets Jaime
Published April 19th 2015 by Nichols Canyon Press

To ask other readers questions about Gloria's Secret Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gloria's Secret Trilogy

Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This is a train ride you will never forget. Sarah definitely never did and it changed the course of her life.

Meeting Ari and discovering the attraction they both share is just the starting point of this seductively delicious story. This is not your everyday boy meets girl story. Your emotions will run the range of all emotions as you discover all the undercurrents affecting this couple.

Commitment to each other is impossible, family and others running interference to separate them, life in genera
Dana Busenbark
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, romance
GLORIA'S SECRET - What secret does Gloria hold closest to her? Who is Kevin to her and what does he know? What crazy things do teenagers do that cause them to run? Who is Gloria? How does she come to own the best selling women's undergarments and other accessories chain in the world? Who is Viviene and her father Victor? What is Victor's relationship to Gloria? What is his relationship to Mr. Zander? Why does he keep trying to warn Gloria away from him? This is the first story of the trilogy, ab ...more
Mollien Fote Osterman
ARC provided by Author, distributed by Give Me Books, in exchange of an honest review. Read and reviewed by Mollien from Alpha Book Club.

Favorite Quote
"You're a challenge. On the outside, you wear armor; underneath you wear lace. Your outerwear says don't touch; your underwear says touch me everywhere. You may be a powerful woman, but the challenge is to unleash the power inside you."

Review
Five Stars

This is the first series that I have read by Nelle L’Amour. I am happy to say that I am now a fan
Smut Hut
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

****3.5 Stars****
I loved the basis of these books. Strong female rises from the ashes of poverty and horrible circumstances to become the founder and CEO of one of the largest lingerie companies in the world. A handsome, billionaire, alpha male that is a "creative control freak with kinky tendencies”. Where can you go wrong?

The first book is the "courting" stage. Basically they have a lot of heated meetings and some serious sexy time. There is
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Sexy, intelligent, and with looks that make men turn and melt at the sight of her, Gloria is a force to be reckoned with. As the founder and CEO of her lingerie company, she is the driving force behind their new products and designs.

All is not peaches and cream in her world. She is surrounded by sharks, with the biggest one being the Chairman of the Board who is after getting in her panties. What a horrible man! I felt like smashing his face in a few times as he just moves right in and attempts
Andrea Turner
Apr 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 Glorious Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I fell in love with Nelle's writing in That Man series, and I'm so grateful that I could go back and read about Gloria! That woman is a powerhouse! Being the CEO of her own company she has to be on guard at all times. Gloria is an intelligent, witty, and has a soft side that not everyone gets to see. Her past haunts her present, that leaves her future unknown. But with everything going on around her she is still humble and tries to help the less fortunate.

Now ladies l
Mary
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nelle L'Amour got me again. She has given me 2 wonderful characters that allowed me to completely escape into their world. Gloria is a self-sufficient, successful female that runs her own multi-billion dollar business. As she looks to start a new product line she seeks out a new advertising company believing "Jamie", as a woman, would understand the lingerie/sex toy industry and how to sell this to women. However Jamie is full of surprises when he shows up as a man, the same man she encountered ...more
Alecia Jones
Aug 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Ok...

It was ok...well written and held my interest for the most part...it didn't need so much detail about the company especially one that does not exist...didn't care for a few supporting character names/descriptions - seemed forced and out of touch...Gloria's character didn't behave like a true CEO....more like a marketing manager so her actions seemed odd...Jaime's character on the other hand is the reason I continued reading, book should have focused on ZAP!...it would have created more oppo
Kristen
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
** I received an ARC of this boxed set from the author for an honest review.

I fell in love with Nelle reading her That Man series and was excited to have the opportunity to review Glorias Secret: The Complete Series! Let me tell you this series is HOT!
Gloria is a powerful CEO of the #1 lingerie company and Jamie is a sexy advertising agent who will stop at nothing to win her account and her heart.
If you enjoy stories with powerful women and sexy dominating alpha males you will NOT be disappointe
Chanel
Aug 29, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those that like lots of scenes between the sheets.
Recommended to Chanel by: BookBub
Rating 3.5
These books had so much potential with great characters involved in a strong storyline, but the author did not capatilize on the strenghts. Instead, everyother page, Gloria and Mr. Zander were trying new sexual positions in different places. I will give it to them- A+ for creativity, but too many sex scenes takes away from the over-all story. These books had a strong enough plost, with interesting people, that it did not need to rely on sex, as much as it did.
Brandi
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Entertaining read!

I enjoyed this romance. I didn't want to put it down. I'm giving it four stars because it was a little corny and Jaime seemed to be a real a** at times. Besides that I like this story.
Christine Roussel
Love Gloria's secret and the whole Gloria serie, another Chef d'oeuvre by Nelle L'Amour, a must read just like her "That Man'' serie.

Such a beautiful love story, Jamie doesn't love Gloria he adores her and who wants to be loved when you can be adored!

Another beautiful story by Fantastic Nelle!
sandy pace
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Could not put it down. I had to know what was going t o happen next. Kept me interested throughout the whole series. Great price for such a series. I can't wait to see what else she has written.
Fancy Mom
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series to read

I couldn't put the books down. Following Gloria's story kept you intrigued. NELLE L'mour can tell a story, the love are great. Two series intertwined to make the reading even better.
Barbara
Gloria's secret : 4 stars
Gloria's revenge: 4 stars
Gloria's forever: 5 stars

it was a really cool series, I loved it more than I loved That man series. Jamie s my kind of guy

Elene
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nelle does it again! Love this author! Can't put any of her books down! Love her books!! She's an amazing author!
Nathalie*
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good series :)
Swinging
really 2.5 or 2.75 maybe

Nothing I ever plan to reread, I liked the guy, the girl annoyed me and the ending just feel flat.
Amanda Dobbs
Oct 10, 2015
Lisa Hollis
Sep 29, 2015
Nelle L'Amour
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Karen Evans
Aug 03, 2015
Kara Burwell
Aug 08, 2015
Gail Ward
Jun 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Rush - Complete Series
  • Lord of the Sea (Heroes of the Sea, #6)
  • Exclusive
  • Impossible Series Box Set (Impossible, #1-7)
  • Pirate Hunter's Mistress (The Virginia Brides #2)
  • Knights of the North: A Yukon Adventure
  • My Rebel Highlander (Highland Adventure, #6)
  • A Little Siren (Not Quite the Fairy Tale, #2)
  • Big Girl Backstage Pass (Big Girl, #1)
  • Dancing with the Dangerous Prince (War, Love, & Harmony Series, #2)
  • The Merzetti Effect
  • Warrior's Bride (The Stones of Destiny, #2)
  • When a Duke Says I Do (Lords and Ladies, #1)
  • Dark Hero (Reluctant Heroes #1)
  • Score (St. Martin Family Saga, #1)
  • Tempting Juliana (Regency Chase Family, #2)
  • Already His (The Caversham Chronicles, #2)
  • Rogues, Rakes & Jewels
I am a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Los Angeles with her Prince Charming-ish husband, twin college-bound princesses, and a bevy of royal pain-in-the-butt pets. A former executive in the entertainment industry with a prestigious Humanitas Prize for promoting human dignity and freedom to my credit, I gave up playing with Barbies a long time ago, but I still enjoy play ...more

Gloria's Secret (3 books)
  • Gloria's Secret (Gloria's Secret, #1)
  • Gloria's Revenge (Gloria's Secret, #2)
  • Gloria's Forever (Gloria's Secret, #3)