Start by marking “Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys” as Want to Read:
Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys

Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys

(Random #4.5 included)

Eleven NYT, USA Today, and top-selling authors have banded together to bring you 11 pulse-pounding books about the bikers, rock stars, and bad boys that we all wish would throw us on the backs of their bikes or hold out their hands from the stage.

These 11 sexy, wild men are the types of guys you can’t bring home to meet the family. Your favorite aunts would clutch their pe
Published May 26th 2015 by Malachite Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys

Pamela
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to read this story as part of a box set in which Julia Kent originally released this book...now that it is out on it's own I have purchased it and re-read it again!. I have read all of her books including all of the Ramdom series and I do love them all! They have some laugh out loud moments...some tears and of course some very sexy moments as does this story which focuses on Amy and Sam. This story does have some familiar faces ..Darla..Joe..Trevor and Liam with the famous blow u ...more
Jeannie Zelos
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous bargain. I loved JC Andrijeski's Revik ( and a fab taster for an incredible series) and also Amber Lin/Shari Slade three nights and have added reviews to both of those below. THese bundles are a terrific bargain and a great way to try out to you you authors.
Revik: Early Years, (Allie's War 6.5) , J.C. Andrijeski
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
Books in the Allie's War series by JC Andrijeski:
Rook: Allie's War Episodes 1-4
Shield: Allie's War Episodes 5-8
Sword: Allie's War Episode
Aly
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Overall, the Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys box set included amazing books by amazing authors. And that shows through their work. I'd already read one of them(Chelle Bliss' Resisting) but that didn't make the box set any less interesting or well put together. The writing of all of the writers was excellent and the plots were intriguing. I was introduced to some new genres that I had previously never wanted to touch.

Forever
Nadine Bookaholic
Forever Ours by Cassia Leo

Resisting by Chelle Bliss

Randomly Ever After: Sam and Amy by Julia Kent

Stella and Dane: A Honky Tonk Romance by Deanna Roy

Every Breath You Take by Blair Babylon

Cold Fusion by Olivia Rigal
WOW, ok so this book takes place over the time span of the first two books in the series. David has been pulled into a deep undercover mission and he is now working with the Motorcycle Club as a bouncer in their strip club and his mission is to take down a white supremacist group. Jean
Books Laid Bare
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the perfect opportunity to try the work of authors that you might not have read in the past and it gives a chance for discover just how diverse they all are.
This subject matter is right up my street so when I got the chance to review, I was so excited and having now finished the anthology I have to say that it was a little belter!
I have debated how best to review the anthology but decided on a quick gallop around all the books included.
So here we go (in no particular order):

Resisting by
Jammie Bebout
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Red hot does not even begin to cover this! So far, I've only had the chance to read four of the books in this compilation and already I feel the need to turn down the thermostat several degrees. With best selling authors such as Cassia Leo, Chelle Bliss, Deanna Roy, Blair Babylon, Olivia Rigal, Saral M. Credit, Daizie Draper, V. J. Chambers, Amber Lin and Shari Slade, JC Andrijeski, and my personal favorite Julia Kent... well, the added heat is to be expected.

The four books I've read so far
Cathy Geha
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With eleven books and novellas in this anthology that has over 1600 pages of reading there will no doubt be more author you know and like or will read a story by and want to buy another story from. I have not finished all eleven yet but so far have read:

Revik by J. C. Andrijeski: This book is part of the Allie’s War series. I have read a number of the books in this series and enjoyed each one. Revik is one conflicted but very hot being with a mission in life that he is learning more about. This
Jessica Alcazar
Review for Three Nights with a Rock Star (Half-Life #1):
First let me say that based on the few reviews I read about this book, I was all set to be disappointed but boy was I wrong. I don't know what book these people read, but it's not what I read! LOL
This was really steamy and sexy read with well developed characters that you wouldn't think would fit, but Shari Slade & Amber Lin made them fit! You have the lead singer of a rock group paired with a responsible 'do the right thing all the tim
ButtonsMom2003
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So far I've only read one story in this boxed set but the price of the set is more than worth it for just this one book.

Every Breath You Take (Billionaires in Disguise: Georgie and Rock Stars in Disguise: Xan, Episode 1) - cliffhanger warning

I love Blair Babylon’s Billionaires/Rock Stars in Disguise series. This book ends with a cliffhanger, which I am usually not a fan of. I’m learning to make an exception to this though, for authors whose work I really love. I have read all of the other storie
Kaye
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review for Blair Babylon's Rockstars in Disguise: Xan/Billionaires in Disguise: Georgie - Every Breath You Take

I have always been a big fan of Blair Babylon ever since I've read Billionaires in Disguise: Rae, and this new book just cemented her greatness!
Who would've thought our sweet, kind Georgie, of the same Billionaires in Disguise series, is hiding an intriguing past. And by attending a wedding in Paris, will bring the past back to her present.
On the other hand, Xan Valentine whom we met at
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Boxed Set!
This is a great boxed set; with this boxed set we get eleven books and novella’s by some amazing authors. I love boxed sets because it lets me get to read books by some new to me authors. The books in this series kept me reading and I didn’t want to stop reading until the end. If you are looking for some hot bad boys, rockers, and bikers. Then you need to read this boxed set. I am looking forward to reading more books by these authors.
A Review copy was provided to me in exchange
Nimia Bradford
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nice book set, my favorite is The Storm and the Darkness by Sarah Credit.I can't get enough of this series. So here we get to know more about the characters that will become extremely important in this series. We see how Ana finds in a way what she was looking for and a little bit more. Her interactions with the brothers are entertaining and a very complex threesome that you learn to love and hate. This series is a most read full of supernatural suspense, love and understanding.
Veronica LaRoche
My review is for Resisting by Chelle Bliss

I love this series, I can't get enough. James and Izzy is so hot and sexy together I just wanted to read their story all over again (Resist Me). I am glad to read there night together when they meet and was not disappointed. Amazing story as well as an amazing series. Chelle is the best
Mary Mooney
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW, what an awesome boxed set. I love a lot of the authors in this set and that is why I bought it. If you are looking to check out and add authors to your reading list, you can't go wrong with Chelle Bliss, V.J. Chambers, Blair Babylon, Deanna Roy, Julia Kent and Olivia Rigal. I can't wait to read the rest of this set.
FayAnn  Hollcroft
May 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 3-ebooks-nook-bn
Four out of 11 of these books were 0's from me because I couldn't read them. My average rating for this boxed set is technically a 2.45. There were some great books in here but not enough for me to give a great review. Thanks!
Wendy Hodges
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
cassia leo is the main reason I bought this set, it was the first book in her shattered hearts series. this is a great series you need to read the whole lot to get the full story. its well worth it
Liz
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great box set, I'm not a fan of biker books but still a good read.
Marjeta
Jun 03, 2015
Melanie Ameloot
Jun 20, 2015
Die.Katze
rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2017
Jul 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Wild Rides: Alpha Bad Boy Biker Romance Box Set
  • Shades of Kink: From Alphas to Masters
  • Hearts in Danger (Bullet Catcher, #8.5; Take No Prisoners, #1; SEAL of Protection, #1)
  • Hometown Heroes: Hotter Ever After
  • Sinfully Sweet Boxed Set
  • Spice Box: Sixteen Steamy Stories
  • B is for Bad Boy
  • Master of Hearts
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cassia Leo grew up in California and has lived in three different countries. She loves to travel and her dream is to one day score a record deal based on her awesome shower singing skills. She is the author of the Shattered Hearts series (Relentless, Pieces of You, Bring Me Home). She is also the author of the popular Luke and Chase series.

Come chat

Random (9 books)
  • Random Acts of Crazy (Random, #1)
  • Random Acts of Trust (Random, #2)
  • Random Acts of Fantasy (Random, #3; Invitation to Eden, #2)
  • Random Acts of Hope (Random, #4)
  • Random Acts of Love (Random, #5)
  • Random on Tour: Los Angeles (Random, #6)
  • Merry Random Christmas (Random #7)
  • It's Always Complicated (Her Billionaires #6; Random #8; Obedient #4)
  • Random on Tour: Las Vegas (Random, #9)