Start by marking “Blue Genes #1 (The Story of Us: Into the Blue)” as Want to Read:
Blue Genes #1 (The Story of Us: Into the Blue)

Blue Genes #1

(Story of Us Trilogy)

USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Take the plunge with Beth Parker and be ready to fall headfirst
Into the blue …

“I promise. Wherever you are, Beth, I will always be with you." ~ Ayden

Blue Genes is the continuation of the bestselling trilogy, The Story of Us.
Handsome, media magnate, Ayden Stone came into Beth Parker’s life like a bolt out of the blue, introducing her to an
Published June 2nd 2015 by S. J. Publishing (first published June 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Blue Genes #1, please sign up.
Sydney Jamesson I agree with Jenn and Alice ...
I agree with Jenn and Alice ...
Blue Genes can be read as a stand alone ... having said that, you'll have a much better appreciation of the depth and intensity of Ayden and Beth's love if you read the trilogy first!! This is romance on an epic scale ...
Begin with:
1. TouchStone for play
2. TouchStone for giving
3. TouchStone for ever
Then come and share your thoughts with the lovely ladies in the TouchStone Family Circle on FB. > https://www.facebook.com/groups/Touch....
SJ <3(less)

Start your review of Blue Genes #1 (The Story of Us: Into the Blue)
Alice
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Blue Genes and I'm still sooo thankful!
Finally Ayden & Beth are back in our lives! After I finished The Story of Us Trilogy I hoped for more of them & totally freaked out when I found out about Blue Genes!
This story was sooooo emotional! Oh my goodness! You've a lot of great romantic moments in it plus so much suspense! And did I mention the emotion?!
It was wonderful! Sooo beautiful and heartbreaking! But heartbreaking in a good way!
I didn't
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ღ•*`*•.(`v).•*`*•.ℒℴѵℯ. •*`*•.(`v).•*`*•ღ
5 STAR REVIEW

If you were among the many readers that fell in love with The Story of Us Trilogy, hold on to your seats. Blue Genes does not disappoint, bring you back into the lives of Ayden Stone and Beth Parker. The couple continues to bring you their passion and lust for each other and the love that Ayden has for Beth, forever deepens as her pregnancy progresses.

Naturally, Beth has questions as to if Ayden is the same man. Now that Ayden knows is
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Ayden Stone and Beth Parker are back in 'The Story of Us' series. Ayden and Beth are beginning a new chapter in their lives, they are starting a family. Their love is strong and has transcended the test of time, "We were married in a fairy-tale wedding as children; I stayed make-believe married to you or twenty-two years until you found me."

The story brings new obstacles and challenges for Ayden and Beth to endure. Ayden discovers his origens, his 'blue genes'. Beth struggles fitting in with
Hooked On Books
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Blue Genes by Sydney Jamesson is a wonderful continuation of the Story of Us series, which brings Ayden and Beth back for more romance and hot hot hot love scenes! Those of us left wondering what happened to A&B after the last book a re finally getting our answers, but also more questions about the twists and turns the Stone's life is taking. I loved the inclusion of Ayden's birth family, even while hating certain members of that family.
The love scenes were the perfect blend of erotica and
Kerry Phillips
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to win an ARC copy of this book & although I would like more time to sit & read it I have to say it's absolutely amazing. Everything Sydney promised it would be & then some. So if you're looking for a new book to read.....hold out til June 2nd & get yourself stuck into this book. If you haven't already read the trilogy "Touchstone The Story of Us" then what the hell are you waiting for????? Where the heck have you been hiding???? Get at it now!!!!! You will NOT ...more
Janey Rosen
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Jamesson has done it again. When I thought The Story of Us couldn't get any better, along came Blue Genes! I was captivated and enthralled from page one and I particularly liked Ayden Stone's POV in this book. With just the right amount of steamy naughtiness as well as tension, it was a page turner.
Paula Radell
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fans of The Story of Us trilogy, who first fell in love with Ayden Stone and Beth Parker in TouchStone for play, have been looking forward to the continuation of their story. I'm delighted to say that they will not be disappointed by Blue Genes. In fact, I predict they will be overjoyed to once again immerse themselves in the latest twists in her new contemporary romantic-suspense series, Into The Blue.

Ms. Jamesson took a leap of faith in taking Ayden and Beth beyond the traditional boundaries
Kerry-Ann
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After reading “The Story of Us” trilogy by this author, I squealed like a girl when I heard she was writing another series about Ayden and Beth. This couple are a favourite of mine. Their love is written in the stars!

In Blue Genes, we learn more about Ayden and what you find out will have you gasping! This leaves him as intense as ever. But it makes him more determined than ever to keep his loved ones safe! It brings out a more passionate, determined and focused side to him which I loved!
Jenn Watson
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ayden Stone and Beth Parker Stone are back, and better than ever in The Story of Us Series!

Blue Genes by Sydney Jamesson is the continuation of a perfect modern day fairy-tale. In The Story of Us Trilogy, she captivated us with her perfect prose and incredible imagery and with this first book in The Story of Us Series, she recreates that magic, proving that she is a true storyteller - the kind of writer that puts every ounce of her soul into her words and focuses on creating a powerful story
Allyson
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I started reading Sydney's work last year and poor, poor Sydney had to listen to me while I read. Once again she capture everyone emotion possible in me. There were life support moments when my heart broke. Cold showers were needed... it is Ayden Stone you wouldn't expect anything less. High fives and fist pumps in scenes. Happy tears and laughter. Theses characters have captured my heart as I have followed their journey. This story is so beautifully written the detail of their love is ...more
Michelle Gomez
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Wow, so hooked!

I needed wine to get me through this book. Once again I couldn't put this book down. The love Beth and Ayden have for each is magical. I'm guessing the Angel or whatever he was from the last book had something to do with Beth's pregnancy? So many turns and what is up with Ayden's family? His sister is a bitch. I loved the scene when Beth slapped her, haha. Thank you for the cliff hanger Sydney. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Julie
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After almost 12 months of not finishing books because they did not live up to TouchStone for ever, I was extremely fortunate enough to have the opportunity to read an ARC copy of Blue Genes...
I have read it 3 times now, and like Sydney's previous books, you find something new each time. The emotions you feel for Ayden & Beth bring them into glorious technicolor on the page.. If it is possible, I love them even more!
Thank you for restoring my faith in literary romance!
Renee at Book Happiness
Jun 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I recieved this for an honest review.. I have to say that this whole series has been an extremely enjoyable read.. This book for me was a bit emotional.. I found myself swooning over the many romantic moments that are in this book!! This was an absolute pleasure for me to read!!!
Chris
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sydney you have done it again,I love Ayden and Beth even more so now,the story is just getting better and better,even felt it tugging at the heart strings.your doing an amazing job at captivating people's imaginations and I love that in books!!
KFForever
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by Donna Elsegood on behalf of Kindle Friends Forever

I am a huge fan of The Touchstone series trilogy and was pleasantly surprised when I met Sydney at a book signing. That there was going to be a brand new series bringing back one of my favourite couples, Ayden and Beth, made my day too! Many who have read the previous books will be well aware this is not your run of the mill erotic love story. It is a fairy-tale full of good people, bad people and intrigue and mystery like any good
Books Laid Bare
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I will not let you start this book without you being prepared, so pay attention!
Before you start, make sure you have the items below within reach… please
1. Tissues – you will need a lot!
2. Wine, Vodka, whatever your alcohol of choice is- again this is not optional it’s compulsory!!!
3. A Blanket- depending on your reading speed- it may be a long night, you will not want to put this down!
4. Kindle or reading device charger- power failure may result in uncontrollable wailing and gnashing of
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
When I've read The Story of Us Trilogy around a month ago (reviews of these books will be posted soon :) ) I quite enjoyed the story and the characters. So when I got the chance to read what happens with them after their HEA ending, I was all for it. Well, let me tell you, this book just proves that even when you get your happy ending, life still can serve you a curved ball that can destroy everything you love in the blink of an eye.

Ayden and Beth show again their devotion and love for each
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth in what is an ongoing series surrounding the trials and tribulations of Beth Parker and Ayden Stone. Now married, and working on a family of their own, they are still dealing with leftover drama from their childhoods and not so recent past. Ayden was not born to privilege though he was now a rich man, head of his own corporate empire. Beth came from a modest background but, despite the differences in their circumstances, knew Ayden was her ever after. Ayden is reconnecting ...more
ByoBook Club
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Brigitte
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ayden's and Beth's epic love story continues in Blue Genes.

Ayden is now aware of what happened to him at birth and of his true parentage. Not an easy thing to digest thirty two years later, not even for the delectable Mr Stone. What unravels is enough to anger anyone but Ayden Stone has his own plan of action.

Beth is her loving and supportive self who stands by her man, no matter what. When doubts creep in as to where she stands with these new revelations, the intensity of Ayden's love for her
Samantha Ortegon
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For full review please visit my blog Book, Wine and Lots of Time @sortegon.blogspot.com

As you might know, if you read my review on The Story Of Us Trilogy. I was a total mess and needed some time to align my emotions. I still wanted to know more about Ayden and Elizabeth. Luckily, Sydney Jamesson continues their story in Blue Genes and does not disappoint. The Love, Passion, Sexiness, and Suspense is magnified between the couple. I just love that the supporting characters are brought out a
Sarah  - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
I was so glad to see that there were more to be read of the modern day love story of Ayden and Beth Stone. With there lives back on track and planning for there future so starts another chapter in their lives. Ayden sets out to meet his birth mother after Beth uncovers who and where she is in TSFE. The family think Ayden can do so much better than Beth and there are an exchange of words between Ayden's twin sister Sofia and Beth which result in Beth giving her a very public slap!

With new
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review and i am very glad i did! This story is one of those rare treasures, that you simply can never get enough of. For those of us who fell in love with the story of us, Blue Genes will definitely not disappoint. I gave it an easy 5 stars but again i feel there is nothing i could write that would do this beautifully written, emotionally charged story any justice!

Ayden and Beth are back with more twists and turns in their quest for a happy ever after
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
I fell in love with Ayden Stone all over again

Sydney Jamesson has done it once again!! She has begun the continuing story of Ayden and Beth Stone with so many twists and turns that I was unable to put this book down.
Tissues are a definite MUST when reading this beautiful novel. A glass of alcohol also wouldn't go astray - it is that consuming you need to calm your mind down from time to time.
Ayden and Beth's life is thrown into turmoil when Ayden decides to meet his long lost family. Things
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Thank you thank you thank you Sydney Jamesson for this book!! Thank you for giving me Ayden's POV!! I am addicted to him and really appreciate the gift.

To be completely honest, this was my favourite book of the series. Having the opportunity to read Ayden's POV gave me a well rounded depiction of their love story. It made it more realistic for me. And considering that Beth's POV was becoming annoying to me, this couldn't have come at a more opportune time.

One of the questions I had was why the
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Provided an advanced copy for an honest opinion....

Love this new chapter of Beth and Ayden!!!! At first it took a little bit of adjusting to the style of writing but by the end of this section it was all very clear what the author was doing and creating by leaving some of the thoughts and conversations open. I did notice some mention of time frame and that seems a little off but overall that did not take away from the new challenges that this couple will be facing for this series. I am excited
Latasha Bulmer
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My heart is so full from the love that Ayden has for Beth, especially in Blue Genes. Ayden will do whatever he has to do say whatever he has to say to anyone and everyone that gets in the way of his family. This book was so beautifully written I could not only feel but see the love he has for Beth pouring off of each word of every sentence from every page. It's breathtaking. I have to admit I did cry a little more in this one than in the The Story Of Us trilogy, but worth every tear. After ...more
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great start to a continuation of Ayden and Beth's story. For those that loved the Fixed Trilogy, this book takes you right back to Beth and Ayden's world and they haven't gotten their happily ever after yet.

Ayden is reunited with his birth family. They are an affluent family in France. They are cold and calculating and his sister is the worst of them. Blood is the only thing they share. There is the MI5 problem from the first series that pops up again and is a big game changer for Ayden
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Blue Genes and for that I'm truly grateful.

What this Author is able to produce will never cease to amaze me. Sydney Jamesson is able to pull at those heart strings and then some.

I read the Touchstone Series (The Story Of Us) and I became totally absorbed from the first chapter and guess what... It happened again with Blue Genes. The love that Ayden and Beth have gives you that gooey feeling inside, a love so strong that no matter what is thrown in their
Lucy
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Blue genes is book 1 in the into the blue series but it carries on from the Touchstone (story of us) Trilogy.
If you have read these 3 books (touchstone for play #2, touchstone for giving #2, touchstone forever #3 then your love this book, I've you haven't you should. Your missing out big time lol, no really I highly recommend you do read them first.
OMG I LOVED this book, I couldn't put it down, there is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to spoil it for you.
I LOVE Ayden

• The Ruins (The Ruins, #1)
  • Thrown Away: The Complete Post Apocalyptic Series (Parts 1-7)
  • Luca Vitiello (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #0)
  • All That Remains (Lone Survivor #1)
  • The Piano Raft
  • The Storm Beyond The Tides
  • Assault Troopers (Extinction Wars, #1)
  • Slow Burn Box Set: The Complete Post Apocalyptic Series (Books 1-9)
  • Days 1 to 4 (Mass Extinction Event #1)
  • Days 5 to 8 (Mass Extinction Event #2)
  • Apocalypse Z: Book 1 (Rise of the Undead)
  • Days 9 to 16 (Mass Extinction Event #3)
  • No Place To Hide (First Wave #3)
  • Dr. Stantons The Epilogue
  • Dream Singer
  • Ark Royal (Ark Royal, #1)
  • Honor's Splendour
  • Turning Angel (Penn Cage #2)
Sydney Jamesson is a USA Today bestselling author by night and an English teacher by day. She is nocturnal by nature and loves nothing more than staying up late, listening to music and being inspired to write. She has always scribbled things down; in her home is one enormous waste paper basket full of discarded phrases, opening lines and pieces of dialogue that have hit her like lightning in the ...more

Story of Us Trilogy (5 books)
  • TouchStone for play (Story of Us Trilogy, #1)
  • TouchStone for giving (Story of Us Trilogy, #2)
  • TouchStone for ever (Story of Us Trilogy, #3)
  • Blue Hearts #2 (Story of Us Series - Into the Blue)