Jump to ratings and reviews

Eternal Beginnings

Lorenzo Garcia has seen a lot in his tenure as a both a bouncer at the club, Everlasting and his life as a vampire. He was not prepared for Maggie Wilson and the magic she brings into his life.

**This is a short story that was included in The Stroke of Midnight Anthology in 2014**

30 pages, Kindle Edition

First published April 1, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Brandy Dorsch

18 books133 followers
Brandy lives on the East Coast and dreams of running away and becoming a vampire. She is a diehard reader that can't breathe without adding something to her TBR list. She loves anything romance but has a special place in her heart for all things vampire related. She has a slight addiction (obsession) with coffee, chocolate and things that go bump in the night.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 reviews
Profile Image for Lou.
323 reviews3 followers
May 18, 2015
This is going to be a short review but it's a short book, and I don't want to give too much away. It felt to be back with these awesome characters! I can't wait for my next adventure with them! On to my review...

Who would have thought that being smacked in the face with a door would change the course of their life? Lorenzo certainly didn't, but it's exactly what happened to him!

Eternal Beginnings is a novella, it is short and very good. I have enjoyed reading about Lorenzo and Maggie; they both seem to be great characters and show a lot of potential. I can't wait to see what Brandy has in store for them next.

As with Everlasting Hunger, Brandy's writing style is fab. I was drawn into Lorenzo and Maggie's lives so easily and felt a part of their story. I'm looking forward to my next encounter with Brandy's work.
637 reviews2 followers
February 9, 2018
Vampires and steamy romance

Such a quick great story. Maggie met Ellie months ago and now !aggie is taking Ellie up on her offer for a job. The job may change her life forever. A quick run read can't wait for more of this series.
Profile Image for Suzie.
551 reviews6 followers
February 10, 2017

Quite enjoyable novella however I did have to re read some parts as they were a little confusing. Will read the next in the series as the story was good.
Profile Image for Jennifer.
2,312 reviews15 followers
February 19, 2017
This novella was just too rushed. I know they are short and to the point, but this one was just too fast. We meet her, find out the prophecy then all of a sudden she's in love with him. Ugh.
Profile Image for Hailey.
137 reviews13 followers
May 2, 2015
I need more!

Maggie and Lorenzo have such a connection. I was immediately drawn into their world. There is so much packed in a few short pages, and now I really want to see what's next.
Profile Image for Mila Rossi.
Author 8 books114 followers
March 20, 2016
I hadn't read anything paranormal in a long time, so it was good to get my feet wet again with a novella. This one was fast-paced and intriguing, with a dash of humor. Since I'm a weakling when it comes to gore, I was glad that this was a quick and entertaining read that didn't make me squeamish.
Profile Image for Amy.
25 reviews5 followers
September 27, 2016
Wonderful!

I absolutely fell in love and can't wait to read more!! This is highly recommended for any vampire or paranormal romance reader!
Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.