Start by marking “Iron Warrior (The Mechanica Wars Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Iron Warrior (The Mechanica Wars Book 3)

Iron Warrior

(The Mechanica Wars #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Kanze Zenjiro was once a proud warrior, but he has since fallen into darkness. Now, he finds himself physically, emotionally, and spiritually broken. Crippled and distraught, Zen struggles to find peace. His wounds might heal, but the scars of his treachery will never fade.

Enapay and his crew try to repel the Iberian Empire, but the invaders unleash their entire armada.
Kindle Edition
Published April 30th 2015 by 4 Wing Press

To ask other readers questions about Iron Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iron Warrior

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Iron Warrior (The Mechanica Wars Book 3)
Patrick
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the epic conclusion to the Mechanica Wars trilogy. After losing his legs in the last book, heroic warrior Zen gets new mechanical legs. At the same time, an ancient weapon helps to give Zen and his allies the edge they need to take on the evil Iberian Empire.

This has the properly epic feel and wraps up all the plot threads from the previous two books. Plus the Sky Sword is pretty awesome, like a lightsaber only even more powerful. The only nitpick is that the last chapter goes on a
Stuart Thaman
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic conclusion to a wonderful series. I loved the Mechanica Wars from start to finish. In my opinion, book 3 was better than 2, but not as good as 1. Minor Spoiler Alert: Zen finally gets to do the ass-kicking I wanted him to do in book 2. A few things felt contrived, namely the relationship between Enapay and McMillan came out of nowhere, but overall, I loved the book. I don't want to give away too much on the series (check out my other reviews for more on books 1 and 2), so all I will ...more
Lynnell
Jun 17, 2015
Jay
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ken Johnson
LadyDamonayde
Aug 07, 2016
James
Sep 26, 2019
USA Today Bestselling Author...Jay Noel studied to become an English teacher, but it didn't work out. Medical sales ninja by day, writer by night, Jay is determined to do it all...AND keep his sanity.

The Mechanica Wars (3 books)
  • Dragonfly Warrior (The Mechanica Wars, #1)
  • Shadow Warrior (The Mechanica Wars, #2)