Start by marking “Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)” as Want to Read:
Creed (Unfinished Hero, #2)

Creed

(Unfinished Hero #2)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  31,478 ratings  ·  1,942 reviews
14 hours and 30 minutes

Way too young, eleven year old Tucker Creed and his six year old neighbor, Sylvie Bissenette, find they have something awful in common. Creed then decides he’s going to do everything in his limited power to shield his Sylvie from her ordeal. So he does and Creed and Sylvie form a bond that grows and blossoms with their ages.

They plot to leave their l
Audible Audio, Unabridged , 15 pages
Published April 14th 2015 by Audible Studios (first published September 14th 2012)

·  31,478 ratings  ·  1,942 reviews

Kristen
5 STARS

Wow! Just wow! What a ride, bumps and all. Simply fantastic! I ended up loving this book. Not because it's my favorite Kristen Ashely story, it's not, but because of it's gritty, and raw, and authentic feel.

Sylvie and Creed, two characters I adore, breathe life into every page of this story. It's obvious from the beginning that this is their story—and Kristen Ashley their storyteller. Their heartbreaking yet triumphant love story had me feeling a kaleidoscope of emotions on every page.
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

May 4th, 2013

Pre-reveal of the paperback cover for CREED!

Creed New Cover photo CreedNewCover_zps4017befd.jpeg

Review:

I spent literally hours a day, for a few days, trying to write a review for this book and all I got, time after time, was a bunch of raving and gushing and corny rambling so I’ll just break it down this way because it reminds me of Creed and Sylvie's innocence and their naïvete of adolescence and first love, and then all the deeper, more compelling things that make up their relationship as adults.
C - Complex
R - Raw
E - Edgy
E - Ex
Baba
Jun 30, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Review edited September 18, 2012, (new paragraph in italic)

DNF when I hit the 70 % mark.

On a personal note

Honesty is the best policy.

Kit, I am very sorry. I really tried very hard to like your book and its characters. Well, you win some and you lose some and unfortunately it was a lost cause. And I know that reading a book is a very personal experience and everyone's opinion is bound to be subjective. Kit, I adore your work and I believe that you are a fantastic storyteller. Having said that, it
Aestas Book Blog

5++ stars!!! (maybe even 6)

I seriously LOVED this book!!! I loved Sylvie. I loved Creed. Their story broke my heart and despite adoring it, emotionally, it ripped my heart out. It was a heart wrenching, tragic, BEAUTIFUL love story about survival of loss...

But you know, the most tragic stories of loss make for some of the most heart warming and MEANINGFUL reunions -every moment of good becomes unimaginably precious. Full. Earned. Treasured…. that what this story is about.

“I’m not what yo
Blacky *Romance Addict*
I just feel so bad Photobucket This is the first KA book that I didn't adore, and where I skipped pages just to see the ending *gasp*

Sylvie - she was GREAT! I loved her and the fact that she was a badass! I wish there were more tough heroines like her Photobucket I really felt for her, what she went through, she waited for him and he didn't show up, and everything that happend with her after that - just awfull. But sometimes I just didn't understand her actions, considering everything and all, after she found out
Mysza
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read
Probably my favorite in this series. I loved this second chance love story, I loved badass Sylvie and badass Creed, I loved the emotional part and the steamy part. Another great book from KA, which I adored. I swear this woman can't go wrong. Now, I only wait for Nick Sebring's book. Why do I have a feeling he has something up his sleeve?
Karla
An exhausting, utterly satisfying read…I LOVED it!!

To appreciate this book and the full impact of Creed and Sylvie’s story, I strongly suggest you read every word, every sentence, every page, every chapter, beginning to end, before you come to a conclusion on this book. If you don’t like it after that, then so be it. However, I believe you will find the story captivating, charming, heartbreaking, confusing and at times even frustrating. It’s an emotional roller-coaster, but the payoff is a trul
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Audio on sale for $1.99 - http://amzn.to/1Ln8niR
8/20/2015

I bought this book a couple years ago and left it on my kindle. A couple weeks ago I saw the audio was on sale and grabbed it. I've struggled with KA books because they're very descriptive which causes me to gloss over all extra descriptions. But listening to this one worked for me.

When I first started listening I wasn't into the story because I felt like I missing something. I figured it was because I was listening to it instead of readi
Christy
Dec 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Fabulous Creed and Sylvie Stars!!!!!

“Some people get to live life. Some people survive it. We’re survivors. We can carve out our pieces of happy, and, I swear to god, baby, right now, you got my vow, for you and me, the rest of our lives, I’ll bust my ass to carve our piece of happy.”

photo Creed5_zpsf010333d.gif

Six year old Sylvie often ran out of her house when the yelling started. Her father and step mother yelled a lot. One night, she ran into eleven year old Tucker Creed. He doesn’t like the yelling either. This i
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 yummy frozen Snickers STARS

That was beautiful and heartbreaking and kick-ass and scorching hot and naughty and I sure was a bit bored there for a while...

Creed is book number two in the Unfinished Hero Series and also my second Kristen Ashley book. I'm hooked. I swear I will read every book this woman wrote so far and will write in the future. I'm so happy in my fangirl world filled with domineering alpha-male book boyfriends.

Ok, let's do this...my review:

“Born to love you, baby,” he repeate
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

❤❦ 5 Frozen-Snickers-Bars rating ❦❤

My Cuties little Sylvie & Creed

Creed and Sylvie

His Sylvie.
His dreamweaver, able to weave dreams doing nothing but sitting on a pier and smiling.
The way it always was.
The way it always would be.

photo Creed_zps75441da1.jpg
 photo sylvie_zps737b2952.jpg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Young Tucker met Sylvie in dead of night in woods. Both of them were escaping their parents awful life choices of alcohol and domestic violence. That night he was her protector, her love her soul-mate... There were so many things
~ Becs ~
Well, I’m finding this one really hard to review.

Sylvie and Creed, both victims of bad parenting and awful childhoods, were about to run away together when she turned 18 when her father managed to separate them in the cruellest way. Sylvie now works for Knight Sebring and Creed is brought in on the case and they are thrown together and have to deal with their past. So the story is told in the now and in the past as we get Sylvie and Creed now and then.

I have to say that I didn’t totally love th
Shawna
5 stars – Contemporary Erotic Romance

Kristen Ashley has without a doubt earned the best/most of everything for 2012 (addictive stories, unforgettable heroes, and moving epilogues) and is easily one of my all-time favorite authors. Her books completely beguile me every single time and this was certainly no exception. Never mind that I had boxes to unpack or a gazillion other things to do because Creed simply demanded my full attention...and boy howdy, he got it! I simply couldn’t put it down!

This
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
☆☆5++++++ Creed & Sylvie Stars!☆☆☆

First off, even though this is only my 3rd KA read, this is my favorite couple! This was just wow! There's a ton of reviews on this already so I'll just express my thoughts and feelings. So forgive me in advance for all the blabbering.

Sylvie is in my top 5 favorite heriones! This was one bad chick! She was rough, raw, real, dirty-talking, could hang with the guys, sort of gal. She was definitely an alpha-female, a lioness. And I loved her. Life made her rou
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️

photo 11575720_zpsb424590b.jpg

* I never got around to writing a review for Creed after reading the book, so with the newly released audio book, I've decided to do an Audio Book Review.

5 "Beautiful Love" Stars!!!”

Sylvie Bissenette is a badass alpha female who carries a gun, talks trash and kicks ass. Sylvie works for Knight protecting the girls in his stable. She's also a PI who on occasion works with Hawk Delgado & Lee Nightingale. She keeps her life private and has only ever loved one man, Tucker Creed and she has
Mo
Oct 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's Kristen Ashley - need I say more?

Auntee
Mar 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of KA; fans of angsty, contemporary/erotic romance
Oh the angst! Oh the anguish! Oh the sex! (lol) This book had a lot of it all.

This one was a little different than the usual KA, because basically the plot was about longtime friends/lovers Sylvie (34) and Creed (39) finding their way back to each other after 16 painful years apart...and there really wasn't much else going on. A mildly suspenseful plot that had Sylvie and Creed both working together (they're both PI's) for Knight really just sort of fizzled and had some loose ends. While I did
KatLynne
“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”…..Emily Bronte

Creed is the second installment in Kristen Ashley’s Unfinished Hero Series and a HUGE hit with me! I was enthralled as the story weaves back and forth in time, taking me from present day Colorado back into a small Kentucky town twenty eight years earlier. There I met six year old Sylvie and eleven year old Tucker Creed. Through the hardships of their childhood, a deep abiding friendship blossoms. Creed becomes her prote
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
So as I started this book, I thought that I wasn't going to like it. I heard KA say that she almost called the book Sylvie and I get why. I loved that she was an ass kicker. I loved the parallel stories of Sylvie and Creed in childhood versus Sylvie and Creed present day. I loved the necklaces. I loved the epilogue, KA is a badass when it comes to epilogue-ing! The story built in a very unusual way for KA and it was a departure, but one that I loved!

Now- on to the sex. Could someone explain to m
Sabrina
Re-read 1/13/16
So many book on my tbr and here I am, re-reading more KA. It's madness!

Love Sylvie and Creed, reading this again made me realize I forgot how badass Sylvie was - one of my favorite kickass heroines ;)
Choko
*** 3.44 ***

A buddy read with the KA addicts at BB&B! Another week, another macho alpha... :)

"... “Some people get to live life. Some people survive it. We’re survivors. We can carve out our piece of happy, and, I swear to God, baby, right now, you got my vow, for you and for me, the rest of our lives, I’ll bust my ass to carve our piece of happy.”..."

And Sylvie and Creed are two tough survivors! The circumstances of their childhoods were as rough and hostile as they could get, so thank g
Jo

23/09/2016 Buddy read with the KA addicts over at BB&B

When Sylvie Bissenette was six and and Tucker Creed was eleven they realised they had something in common, both of them come from broken homes. For eleven years the bond they had blossomed and grew into something so powerful, it was their saving grace, and they were determined to escape their awful homes as soon as Sylvie was old enough. But when the day came, Creed disappeared and Sylvie was forced to live a nightmare.

Now it’s sixteen

Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
Saying that I am a HUGE fan of Kristen Ashley does not even come close to the way I feel about her writing!! Every freaking book of hers has blown me away and left me wanting more!! Sure, there are Kristen Ashley stories that I like more than others, but that is based solely on the characters!! I am definitely addicted and I hope that I continue to be.
I think it is a true sign of how AWESOME a writer is when you can continue to reread their books and it is like reading them for the first time an
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Creed & Sylvie.. Just hot

Once again Ms. Ashley brought it home with the 2nd installment to this series. To say that we KA fans & fans of this series were losing our minds waiting for this book, would be an understatement. I mean we were all literally STALKING the internet waiting for this book to be released.

Yes this was us..
Photobucket

And when we finally got our Creed..
Photobucket
LOL so you get the idea.

It was certainly well worth the wait I must say. I truly enjoyed this one and could not be moved from
Robin (Bridge Four)
reread with my girls at Buddies Books and Baubles

2nd Read October 2016

Still about a 3.5 star rating. Sophie and Creeds lost years and love story still resonate with me and I was glad to see a heroine suffering in a real way from PTSD and her sexual abuse. Not all girls just shut their legs and let no one in. Some go far in the other direction and use sex as a weapon almost. Great look into how people cope with trauma differently.

1st read Sept 2014:

Sleep? Who needs sleep? I started this thinking
Sheryl C. Nash
If you are turned off by swearing, PLEASE DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING REVIEW!

I LOVED IT!! I FUCKIN' LOVED IT!!!! My God, Creed, you are THE MAN, you hear me? A FUCKIN' AWESOME BADASS MOTHERFUCKIN' MAN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

God, what you and Sylvie had to go through... just made me break down and cry, yes cry! Oh Creed, you are such a beautiful soul, i just wanna cuddle up next to you right now and hug you and of course fuck you and never let you go!!! And Sylvie, girl, i did not like you at the start,
XxTainaxX
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Man, Sylvie hit me right in the feels. She is not your typical meek heroine and I totally love her for it. The woman is tough as nails hiding a vulnerability that few get to see due to some really jacked up things happening to her after Creed was forced from her life. Creed didn't have it all rosy either but at least he got two of something very special. It was great to see how they built each other back up. How they got to the root and moved forward. At times it was painful. Others beautiful. I ...more
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
*Slight Spoilers*

Ya know, I've said this once...no no no...said this too many times...READ THIS CHICA'S STORIES!! You will NOT be disappointed. This one will go down as one of the greats from her. You get a bit of everything in Creed. The story goes back to present and past. The past put a smile to my face but then again it was heartbreaking.

Fucking hot badass mofo. Check.
Fucking hot badass chica. Check.
Great storyline that leaves ya breathless, heartbroken, teary eyed, laughing and leaves a hug
Snow
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Yeah, well
This was better than Raid, concerning the storyline ...BUT it was way worse concerning the storytelling

I'm not a fan of books with a huge number of pages...it's not like I'm dying to experience the excrutiating burden of a long distance jorney of "War and peace" or any other literature classics...cause let's face it, THAT's definitely NOT what i expect to get from contemporary romance, like in this case...

And yet, i'm here to conclude that this kind of writing style (sausage mile lo
Wminbc
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a qualifier...I have NEVER re-read this story. I still, even now nearly 4 years later, hate Creed. I hate what he did to Sylvie even more now than I did in 2012. I have not forgiven him and I don't believe I ever will...I have re-read Knight numerous times, and Sweet Dreams going on 12 times...but this one...never.

Love and devotion…what do those two words really mean. Throughout the story characters ask, "Do you know what love is?" Time and time again there are examples of love. Love is patie

• Star Crossed (Battered Hearts Book 2)
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • From Rags
  • Razing Kayne (Walking a Thin Blue Line, #1)
  • Liberating Lacey
  • A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)
  • The Devil's Revenge (The Devil's Eyes, #2)
  • Heavy Issues (Bowen Boys, #2)
  • Resolution (Heart of Stone, #3; NSC Industries, #4)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Defiant (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3)
  • Nobody's Hero (Rescue Me Saga, #2)
  • Brother's Keeper
  • Witness Protection (The Witness, #1)
  • Wilde Ride (Ride, #1)
  • An Ordinary Girl
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Axel (Corps Security, #1)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Unfinished Hero (5 books)
  • Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1)
  • Raid (Unfinished Hero, #3)
  • Deacon (Unfinished Hero, #4)
  • Sebring (Unfinished Hero, #5)
“Born to love you, baby,” he repeated. “Die lovin’ you, my Sylvie.” 177 likes
“You need me. You won’t stay away and you won’t let me go because, baby, you can’t breathe without me.” 110 likes