Start by marking “Nothing Ever Lasts” as Want to Read:
Nothing Ever Lasts

Nothing Ever Lasts

I’m an asshole.

I got no shame in admitting it, hell my wife knew that first hand after we worked together the first time. It isn’t like I tried to be this candy ass punk of a douche to sweep her off her feet. Why would I waste my fucking time with that bullshit? When I can be a complete asshole and get her on her back.

Crude?

Yeah, something like that. But in the end I don’t
Published December 14th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Nothing Ever Lasts, please sign up.

Jasmine Lee Not as of right now. BUT there may be after I finish the Consequences series ;)

JL

PS: Sorry for late response just now seen your question

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Boyd Jefferson met Dixie Bell the model, on a photo shoot. Both were gorgeous models and attracted to each other. But Dixie also known as Kailee Belton was already married and had a very jealous husband who never approved of her modelling stint. Boyd witnessed their fight and to appease her, he kissed her and soon, one thing led to another.

Fast forward to another year, Kailee and Boyd met again. Kailee, already divorced from her first husband, revealed that she had a child with Boyd, much to his
Mollien Fote Osterman
Blurb:

I’m an asshole.

Leanne
Dec 30, 2015 Leanne rated it liked it
I'm sitting on the fence, with a spike up my ar$e. It's a bit uncomfortable but there's something enjoyable about being up here...

This is the second book in the last week I've read that involves cheating. That subject matter doesn't actually bother me.
The thing I found the hardest to swallow about this book is Kailee and her attitude.
I REALLY do not like her. So much so, I found myself wanting to smack her until she bled and I'm not a violent person!
Her attitude towards Boyd stinks. She preaches
Jan
Arc gratefully received for honest review

Frustrating read,these characters really did get my back up.

First impressions weren't good, to start a book with cheating to a lot of readers thats an instant no no, they could of been seperated you know soften the blow a little even though kailees ex is a cheating ass himself. So not instant bonding with the characters.

Its a bumpy ride with these two and just when you start to like either character you dislike them again

It sure did play on my negative e
Jeanette Book-Reviews
Dec 14, 2015 Jeanette Book-Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
***4 Stars***

*ARC kindly provided by the Author for an honest review*

Wow, where can I start?? Ok I can safely say I wasn't sure how this story was going to go, I had a love/hate thing going on at the beginning as I'm not a fan of cheating but I have to admit I was curious... Yep, I kind of had a debate with myself and I ended up finishing the whole book... Which I was kind of surprise as I said before I wasn't sure, so glad I ignored that little thing. I actually did enjoy it. I don't do spoiler
Faye Errington
Jan 23, 2016 Faye Errington rated it really liked it
I have read a few books by Jasmine before and loved them... so I dove straight into this book

I have mixed feelings about Nothing Ever Lasts.. its kind of a 50/50 book for me, I loved and hated it all at the same time :)

Nothing Ever Lasts is a story about a Romance author and a cover model

They meet and have one hell of a journey to finding happiness

Here are my thoughts.....

What I loved >>> The plot.. amazing idea, author and cover model = genius,,, its a refreshing change to your typi
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 07, 2016 Jennifer Pierson rated it really liked it
I want to start out by saying that if you're looking for a cookie cutter romance, this isn't it. Nothing Ever Lasts is realistic, raw, and gritty. Boyd Jefferson comes face to face with Dixie at a book signing. He's a model, and she's an author under a pen name. She also has a jealous husband who hardly approved of anything she does, much less the modeling they get her to do with Boyd. He kisses her which leads to so much more. She goes home after he is cruel to her afterwards, and a year later ...more
Faith89
I received a copy of the book through the Book Enthusiasts promotions for an honest review.
I went into the book with high expectations. the blurb pulled me in. I actually like the male main character. Boyd was crude and rough around the edges but in the end he is a decent guy. He made some big mistakes but he wasn't alone. On the other hand I didn't really care for Kailee. Did she deserve what happened? No, but I still didn't really like her. He character from the book signing/model shoot was c
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I am not sure that I agree with the synopsis for Nothing Ever Lasts. Because, I don’t think he was a complete a**hole. I really felt he kept trying to make their marriage work even though it started off on the wrong foot. He kept trying to make things better and of course with the trying he made things worse. I don’t know why I felt sorry for Boyd but, I did. I wanted to be mad at him too.

Oh I should tell you that this is Boyd Jefferson’s & Dixie Bell’s (aka Kailee Belton) story. Kailee is
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Oct 05, 2015 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it really liked it
Jasmine Lee has been one of the authors on my list to check out and I finally decided to read one of her books. I watched the trailer and decide Nothing Ever Last would be the first book by her that I would read.

Nothing Ever Last was a good read. There is cheating in the story and I'm not really sure how I felt about it. Both Kailee and Boyd cheat at different parts. The cheating in the story brings about issue in the story and do have an important part.

Boyd came off as a jerk at some points b
Victoria  Alexander
Mar 04, 2016 Victoria Alexander rated it it was amazing
I received/requested a copy of this book from Book Enthusiast Promotions as part of the #30DayReadingIndie event.

This book has completely changed my view on authors and book cover models lol.. Jk. It was actually a great book because it put a whole new spin on how people end up connecting.

Boyd was a jerk and I'm still considering whether I like him or not :)! I appreciated that he was honest, apologized, and showed genuine remorse for his actions.

One might consider Kailee a b$&@h but I feel
Amy  Crull
Dec 28, 2015 Amy Crull rated it liked it
This is one of these frustrating books, one that the main characters don't learn anything until the very end. I swear this book shows you how trust is in important in a marriage. These two were constantly back and forth over the same issues. I kept wondering why Boyd kept breaking his promise to Kailee. I mean he kept saying he loved her but people in love don't normally do that. I realize it's probably hard having a relationship when you're a model. Woman do love to put their hands places they ...more
Korena Kerner
Dec 10, 2015 Korena Kerner rated it really liked it
WOW!! Very entertaining read! Many LOL throughout this story!!

Boyd Jefferson, model, meets Dixie Bell aka Kailee Belton, author, at a book signing. Kailee was asked to be a model and to shoot with Boyd. Kailee being married had reservations but did the shoot because she owed the author.

During the shoot, Kailee was tense. The photographer and the author told Boyd to get Kailee in position to finish the shoot. Sparks flew between Kailee and Boyd. The couple has dynamic chemistry.

One year later,
Kat Loves
Jan 12, 2016 Kat Loves rated it it was amazing
This story was so not what I expected when I started it. It was so much more.

It was an amazing book that gripped me and kept me enthralled. Every time I thought I knew what was going to happen, the author changed course and kept me guessing right till the end.

I just love Boyd! He is just so perfect, even when he's not, if you know what I mean. I'm not so sure how I feel about Kailee though. I mean I get why she is a bitch at times, but other times I just want to slap her and tell Boyd he deserve
Brenda
Oct 07, 2015 Brenda rated it really liked it
All in all I enjoyed this book bu I didn't love it. When it comes to cheating in books it really isn't an issue. But the main character is not something to just let go. She sucked like really bad and I did not care for her at all. She was a really bad attitude. That aside, The ride is a long and bumpy one. Tjhey fight and have sex and repeat a lot! A marriage takes a lot of work and trust is the key. I really liked they went to a counselor for help.. I did enjoy this story for the most part thou ...more
Emma obsessed book reviews bramley
Nov 29, 2015 Emma obsessed book reviews bramley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
what a good read, this is the second book I've read from this author and they just keep getting better. I loved the story line and the characters. the characters chemistry worked really well throughout the book. the book was well written, I was hooked by the first page and couldn't put it down. can't wait to start another one of jasmine lee's books, defiantly one of my new top favourite authors.

highly recommended
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 07, 2015 She's a Lip Biter rated it really liked it
An ARC was received for an HONEST Review

Reviewed by Donna

Holy Shit and WOW!!! Is all I can say, I have never loved a book but wanted to hurt the main character so much.
Even though that was the case, the story was great, fast paced and kept me completely hooked.
The cheating aspect if the book sucked for me and I usually stop reading but I am glad I didn't and stuck with this great read.
I refuse to spoil anything so pick it up and go on this emotional and sometimes frustrating fabulous journey.
Kelly w/ BOOKS to LUST BY
Very disappointing

This is the first bad review that I have ever written. I was completely disappointed in this book. The only reason I give it one star is because the cover model is one of my favorites. I felt like Kailee was a bitch who flip flopped back and forth. She was a cheater herself and crucified Boyd for the very thing she did. I believe Boyd made a mistake but tried very hard to fix it. There relationship was verbally abusive and heartbreaking.
Amanda Carender
Mar 04, 2016 Amanda Carender rated it liked it
This book is a good book to read if you want a fast read on a weekend. I think my favorite quote of the book and sums up the book very well is "She's the love of my damn life but in the end, love isn't enough. Our relationship has suffered because of how we started.
.." I do wish I had more to this story because I think it could be a beautifully written story but it was just to short.
Left me with wanting more.
Donna Wright
Jul 12, 2016 Donna Wright rated it really liked it
Hopelessly Hooked on Books
Nov 20, 2015 Hopelessly Hooked on Books rated it it was amazing
CrazyDaisy
Jan 04, 2016 CrazyDaisy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-arc
3.5 Crazy Ass Stars!

Ok, I'm not a big fan of the cheating that starts this book off. I almost put it down but I just had to see where it led. You know the whole curiosity and cat thing. The characters were okay and I did enjoy the storyline to an extent. I really didn't care for Kaylee. She irritated me. Boyd was the saving factor in it all, along with the ending.
Mindy Mccray
Oct 01, 2015 Mindy Mccray rated it it was amazing
* I received this book in exchange of an honest review!

This is the first book I have read by this author and I was pleasantly surprised when I lost track of time. This book sucked me in and I didn't put it down until my phone had died. I will be looking for more books by this author in the future!
Chianti Summers
Dec 01, 2015 Chianti Summers rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Received an ARC for an honest review. Nothing Ever Lasts by Jasmine Lee takes you through a journey of relationships. All the characters had chemistry with each other. You get a look at a take/take and give/take relationship. What happens with Boyd and Kailee when their worlds collide? Can they have an HEA or does Nothing Ever Last? Pick up this read to find out you may be surprised.
Melissa Parnell
Nov 27, 2015 Melissa Parnell rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Jasmine Lee. I enjoyed it. I am not gonna lie, I had trouble really liking the characters in the story. They tended to piss me off most of the time. However, I loved the story and it was well-written and I can't wait to read more from Jasmine.
Susan
Dec 25, 2015 Susan rated it really liked it
Shelves: misc-read
I won this book through Goodreads. I really disliked this book so much that I liked it. If that makes sense. I wasn't a fan of Kailee but had to finish & see what happened next. So all in all I liked it enough to devour it very quickly.
Nancy Metsch
Nov 17, 2015 Nancy Metsch rated it it was amazing
I Even though Boyd and Kaylee passed me off. I liked the story. it was a fast paste story
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
Naomi Connor
Naomi Connor rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2016
Liona
Liona rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2016
  • Fool For Love (Believe, #2)
  • Twisted (Flawed, #2)
  • Claiming Her
  • Base Instinct (Black Bliss, #1)
  • Our Sins (The Angel Trilogy, #3)
  • Aligned: Volume 2 (Aligned, #2)
  • Locked Box
  • Shut Out (Just This Once, #2)
  • A Veil of Glass and Rain (A Touch of Cinnamon, #1)
  • First a Dream (Dreams Come True, #1)
  • L is for Luminous
  • Crushing Misery
  • Sunset Thunder (The Caliendo Resort #1)
  • Wildest Dream (Teach Me, #1)
  • Saved By Him, Monster #2
  • Blindsight (Blindsight, #2)
  • On the Rocks (Pub Fiction Book 2)
  • I'm Maid For You
Hey everyone, (Waves)

Well lets see, I could tell ya a grand story full of A-list celebrities but lets face it, that only happens in books. I'm married and have two kiddos a son who is a avid baseball player and a daughter who is very passionate about horses. I was born and raised in a small country town in Deep East Texas. Not playing the POP is like 300 people!! I love writing/reading and taking
More about Jasmine Lee...