Start by marking “A Timeless Romance Anthology: All Hallows' Eve” as Want to Read:
A Timeless Romance Anthology: All Hallows' Eve

A Timeless Romance Anthology: All Hallows' Eve

(A Timeless Romance Anthology)

Six Award-Winning Authors have contributed new stories to A Timeless Romance Anthology: All Hallows’ Eve Collection. Three historical novellas and three contemporary novellas, all with romance, thrills, and chills.

In Sarah M. Eden’s mysterious novella OF GHOSTS AND GARDENS, if Enid Pryce has one downfall, it’s that she talks to the ghost in her garden, which doesn’t make
310 pages
Published August 14th 2015 by Mirror Press

To ask other readers questions about A Timeless Romance Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Timeless Romance Anthology

Start your review of A Timeless Romance Anthology: All Hallows' Eve
Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
Kindle freebie, Oct. 29, 2018. Just in time for Halloween, if you're a fan of clean romance novellas.

3.5 stars, rounding up. This set of six Halloween romance novellas is part of the sweet and clean "Timeless Romance" anthology series. They're fun, inexpensive brain candy if you like romances, and I couldn't resist the Halloween connection.

This particular collection includes several ghosts (mostly of the "helpful spirit of someone who's passed on" variety), a family curse (every five years som
Julie Carpenter
Hands down every story in this collection gets 5 stars from me! I'd get done reading one thinking nothing can top that or be as good. Then I'd start the next novella and was hooked again from the beginning and all the way through and think ok that one was awesome too!!!

I'm not a huge ghost/paranormal story reader. I do read some books that aren't scary thrillers and I figured I love, and have read most of these authors that I don't think they would go that direction with this All Hallows' Eve co
Marlene
"You must not take what is not yours." -- the ghost in the garden, Of Ghosts and Gardens

"Can we try again?"
"I'd like that. We can go as slow as you need."
"Or as fast as you want."
-- I'm not telling which story this is from.

All Hallows' Eve (2015, Mirror Press) is a Timeless Romance Anthology collection with six stories, each written by a different author. The first three novellas are historical, while the last three are contemporary. Each story has some element that makes it appropriate
Jessica
Nov 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, own, holidaybooks
So fun! I thought that since I had a novella in a recent Timeless Romance Anthology, I would like to try another. It was Halloween time and so this seemed like a good fit! A really fun selection of spooky stories, light on scares, heavy on the romance, though the romances are of course quite clean.
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
I am a huge fan of the Timeless Romance Anthologies! They always have some from my favorite authors and some new-to-me authors that I can experience a bit of their writing style. In this spooky collection, I loved the first three historical stories the most- I felt like the ghost factor is more believable for the older time periods and the interactions of the characters are sweet with the mannerisms of the era they are set in. "Of Ghosts and Gardens" was utterly charming, from the way the Enid a ...more
Mara
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really love the Timeless Romance Anthology series and own 10 of the collections so far. The stories in this one are different because the stories take place around Halloween and are ghost stories. I'm very familiar with 4 of the authors and the last 2 are brand new to me, which is one reason I like these types of books--I discover new authors. I feel a few of the stories could've been longer--IT'S YOU by Annette Lyon, SOPHIA'S CURSE by Heather B. Moore, and THE GHOST OF MILLHOUSE MANSION by El ...more
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
All Hallows' Eve Collection was such a great set of novellas! Each had something a little sinister or spooky, perfect for the month of Halloween or any time you want some suspense or intensity that could get a little scary. With moving, well-written stories and characters, engaging plots, and plenty of sweet romance, this was another fabulous addition to A Timeless Romance Anthology collection. Thoroughly enjoyable even when on the edge-of-your-seat!

OF GHOSTS AND GARDENS by Sarah M. Eden: The hu
Kristina Applegate
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Of Ghosts and Gardens by Sarah M. Eden

Enid Pryce took pride in the fact that she was undeniably Welsh; she lived in Brecknockshire, Wales with her little family. Her home not only came with a beautifully garden, but a ghost who took great care in making sure to let would be thieves know, “You must not take what is not yours.” Dafydd Gam, the family ghost had known to wander the garden, making sure no one would take the flowers. After being away from home, Enid want to verify that she was indeed
Katie W
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I do love Halloween and a good ghost story and I love the way these six authors were able to deliver stories that had a common thread, yet were so different from one another.

The first three stories are historical and I loved the way they are done. It seems to have been a big thing to have haunted houses back in those days and I love the way the ghosts played such important roles in each story.

The next three were contemporary and I had no idea how they would play out. Each has a very interestin
Leslie
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok I gave this collection 4 stars because I really liked almost every novella. Some more then others, one not so much.

I think it's kind of fitting that I finished this collection on Halloween, since they are all based around The holiday!

3 are historical romances which I really enjoyed. The other 3 are contemporary romance. I enjoyed all but one. It wasn't that it was a bad story, just that it wasn't my style and to me seemed more like a story of loss rather than a romance.

I know that with lov
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
I've been reading these Timeless Romance Anthologies from the very beginning. I pretty much love every one that comes out. I love the authors and I love the varying themes. In this collection, things get a little bit spooky. (cue scary music)

The theme of this collection makes it different from all the others so far. It was so fun and it kept my attention from beginning to end. This is the perfect October/Halloween book to read, especially if you enjoy a bit of romance (all sweet) and maybe a bit
Teya Teya
Nov 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
First was more of romance than scary. The second was an intersting mystery. THe third was really really creepy. It's the closest so far to being scary.
THe fourth one was really good. Well written and edge of your seat. I wanted more of this one.
THe ghost of mill house Mansion by Elana Johnson: It was interesting. Good couldn't really get into it, but it was good.

Over all the stories were well written and enjoyable romances with one maybe two that could be called creepy or scary.
Natalie
This was a fun read for October. A collection of 6 short stories for the season, with three being historical and three being contemporary. They were all clean and I don't recall anything offensive in them.

Ghosts and Gardens: Ghost story set in 1805. 4 stars.

It's You: Ghost story set in 1924. 4 stars.

Sophia's Curse: Two families trying to overcome a curse, set in 1838. 4.5 stars.

The Siren's Curse: Siren's stealing memories in a contemporary setting. This was my favorite of the bunch. Made me thin
Karlene Browning
Sep 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rating anthologies is hard because there are always going to be some stories you like much better than others. There are six novellas in this collection. The first one, OF GHOSTS AND GARDENS by Sarah M. Eden, was delightful. It was clever, funny, and I loved the characters. 4 1/2 stars.

The last one, THE GHOST OF MILLHOUSE MANSION, by Elana Johnson was also great. I really liked the characters, especially Naomi. 4 stars.

The other four stories were okay, but just not my cup of tea. (Nothing agai
herdys
I read this one for Sarah M Eden's story which was lovely. I also enjoyed the other two that were mostly historical romance by Annette Lyon and Heather B Moore. What I don't get is why the last three where contemporary? It was confusing and not very cohesive, even if they were all about Hallows' Eve. I also wished the stories were longer. I would've been content with those three first stories being the only ones. The romance was too fast and the endings too abrupt. Even though I'm a fan of short ...more
T.K.
Oct 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sarah M. Eden's story is charming and had me completely convinced that I need to read everything she's ever written. Jordan McCollum already convinced me of that with her spy series, and she is the reason I bought this book. Her story was solidly well-written, as always.
Rachel
I was a little hesitant about reading this book considering I don't like or celebrate Halloween but I decided to give it a try. It's definitely not one of my favorites for this line of books but a couple of the stories were fun.

Sarah M. Eden's novella, OF GHOSTS AND GARDENS, was a fun quirky story about a young Welsh lady who talks to a ghost in her garden, which doesn't make her too popular among society's elite. Therefore she is pleasantly surprised when an English gentleman shows up in her ga
Lisa Paskins
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really puzzled over my review for this book. I've come to really enjoy anthologies but this one I struggled with. I love the good clean romance and enjoyed the suspense. But come to find out, I'm really not a very big fan of ghosts, and paranormal activity. Initially I thought that I really disliked these stories however, it wasn't that at all. They were too short (thus anthologies, I know) and they ended far too soon, sometimes abruptly. Which really translates to the stories are awesome but ...more
Donna Weaver
Aug 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
WHAT IT'S ABOUT
Six stories, three historical novellas and three contemporary novellas, all with romance, thrills, and chills.

MY TAKE
In Sarah M. Eden’s OF GHOSTS AND GARDENS, I loved how Enid and Burke fell in love while researching the ghost.

In Annette Lyon’s IT’S YOU, Charlie and Anna both are drawn together when they both see the ghost of Nanny Mae, but they have to solve a mystery together too and fall in love in the process.

In Heather B. Moore's SOPHIA’S CURSE, Joan is cast aside by her fa
Jessie
Aug 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ghosts, anthologies
I wasn't sure how much I would like this anthology. I can't say that I love the cover, but I did love the book. It made it into my top three favorite Timeless Anthologies. I loved the combination of ghosts and romance, and yet none of the stories were disturbing, as some ghost stories can be. If you're in the mood for a good ghost story, or feeling the chill of Autumn, I definitely recommend picking this anthology up.

For other not so creepy ghost stories, I also recommend:
The Gathering: A Highla
Melissa
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Can I first say how much I LOVE anthologies? They are so perfect for someone like me who is getting the shortest attention span on the planet in addition to having little-to-no time to read combined with short-term memory loss (mother of five). Therefore anthologies are perfect. Not having to worry about what I’ve just read recently is great because the stories are short!
What I loved about the All Hallows’ Eve Collection is the very, very different stories of each author. How great it must be to
Amy
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All Hallow's Eve is a collection of six stories. Three are historical, three are contemporary.
These stories include:
Of Ghosts and Gardens by Sarah M Eden
It's You by Annette Lyon
Sophia's Curse by Heather B Moore
The Siren's Song by Lisa Mangum
The Man of Her Dreams by Jordan McCollum
The Ghost of Millhouse Mansion by Elana Johnson
I think this is the best A Timeless Romance Anthology yet. I enjoyed every one of the stories in this one. If I had to choose a favorite of the six, it would be a tie betwe
Tori (Book Chick)
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
These kinds of stories aren't really the norm for me. I love paranormal movies, but never really READ the paranormal. That probably is what is bringing my rating down, because I think the stories were well-written and could be a lot of fun for the right audience.
The first 3 were historical fiction stories. I'd have to say Sarah M. Eden's was my favorite. The other 3 were contemporary- which is also another genre of book I don't usually read. They were fun stories.
I think October is a
C.
O-M-G, I have never in my life read a book of anthology-short-stories where E-V-E-R-Y
story was so amazingly well-done as this collection is! Mind-blowing!

THE SIRENS’ SONG was so different/unique and is heart-shattering yet has such a sweet ending! I loved each one of the six stories. They are ALL just so good.

I don't believe any reader would be disappointed!

Highly, highly recommended!

I definitely plan to read several more in the 21-book timeless-romance-anthology-series!

Montzalee Wittmann
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
It is a collection of six paranormal romance stories in various time periods. They are all clean stories. They all are well written and held my interest. They all had ghosts, a mystery, and love. Nothing seemed forced or predictable. An easy, enjoyable read that kept me thinking of some of the stories for some time after reading them. I am not giving it a 5 star because some of the stories seemed to rush the ending, but other than that, I enjoyed them thoroughly. Worth the read!
Kathy
Jun 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anthology
This has been nominated for a 2015 Swoony Award, you can vote for it here. ...more
Chantele Sedgwick
Nov 02, 2015 added it
Shelves: own
Really enjoyed this one. Fantastic novellas filled with romance and a little bit of creepy!
I. M. S
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ballet in AK
Oct 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ghost stories aren't usually my cup of tea, but these all include romance and I love me some good romance!

I thoroughly enjoyed each story, once I made the switch from the one before it. Some historical and some contemporary and all unique with amazing twists and turns. (These are novellas: by definition this means there is quite often insta-love and perhaps not as much story development as one would enjoy. Especially considering how well these authors are able to create their worlds--we readers
Anoush
I admit this took much longer to read than these collections normally take. I purchased it in a sale, expecting to enjoy it as I've highly enjoyed past anthologies. In retrospect it's pretty obvious to my why this collection was less enjoyable--the theme. The three historical stories were delightful, but the three modern romances were kind of creepy and some more like thrillers than romances. It all comes down to the aspect of the story emphasized, I suppose.

It doesn't affect my perception of th
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• A Proper Charade
  • Rakes and Roses (Mayfield Family #3)
  • Otherwise Engaged
  • Brass Carriages and Glass Hearts (Steampunk Proper Romance #4)
  • The Masked Baron
  • Widows of Somerset
  • A Foreign Crown (Royal Regency, #1)
  • Secrets and Suitors
  • His Disinclined Bride (Seasons of Change, #7)
  • On the Run (Guardian, #4)
  • Miss Adeline's Match
  • Lakeshire Park
  • Love in Disguise
  • To Sketch a Sphinx (London League, #6)
  • Coming Home to Bellingham
  • Reforming Lord Neil (Inglewood #5)
  • Of Lands High and Low
  • Where the Stars Meet the Sea

A Timeless Romance Anthology (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Old West Collection
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: California Dreamin' Collection
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: All Regency Collection
  • Under the Mistletoe Collection (A Timeless Romance Anthology Book 14)
  • British Isles Collection