Start by marking “Cougarette Takes Manhattan (The Cougarette Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Cougarette Takes Manhattan (The Cougarette Book 3)

Cougarette Takes Manhattan (The Cougarette Book 3)

CeeCee Banks arrives in Manhattan with a brand new job and a brand new engagement ring…but old habits die hard.

As she and her fiancé Jay Weston become busy with their careers, they are finding less and less time with each other. Their once-hot and heavy love life comes down to scheduled sex days. In addition to planning a New York-style wedding and learning to work with h
Published May 1st 2015 by Hampton Estates Press (first published April 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Cougarette Takes Manhattan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cougarette Takes Manhattan

Mel
Amanda
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First book got a 3, second book got a 4, and this one definitely got a 5!

I loved all aspects of this book, especially Laney's storyline. Bryce...LOVE. I wanted the story to end exactly like it did and I couldn't have been happier.

With every book, the author is getting better and better. At this point, I'm stalking her FB page everyday to get more snips of the next book! JUST AMAZING!
Bjoneseppsgmail.Com
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome. So happy Cee Cee got out of that toxic relationship.

Great and exhilarating series. Through all Ms.. Banks adventures I enjoyed seeing how she took everything to the next level with class.
Lisa Tetting
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
There is no way a 40 something divorcee should have this much drama in her life, but I love it! If there is one character in a book that can handle herself it is CeeCee! I love this woman. I admire her ability to keep moving forward through all of the adversity she faces. I love the fact that she leans on her bff Laney to help her through everything even though they no longer reside in the same state.

NY is known to chew you up and spit you out, but CeeCee is strong, smart and ambitious. I loved
Debra Henderson
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot TELL you how much I LOVE these peeps, and the twists and turns of their Circus ---called "Life".
Easy Reading and it sucks you in!!! Can't put it down!!!!!
CawfeeDrinker
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a rollercoaster ride! Ms. Banks is a refreshingly strong and real female character. She's a fantasy + reality star rolled into one! I'm eager to read the next part of her story.
Kara Volkmann
Bequi
Jan 10, 2018
Michael
Nov 03, 2018
Eliza David is the contemporary romance author of eleven self-published novels, including the Cougarette series. She was born and raised on the noisy South Side of Chicago, but now lives in quiet Iowa City, one of the renowned Cities of Literature. A member of the Romance Writers of America (RWA), Eliza also maintains a local literary presence, serving on the Iowa City Public Library’s Board of Tr ...more