Start by marking “The Loyal Steed: Part One (The Pleasure Hound Series)” as Want to Read:
The Loyal Steed: Part One (The Pleasure Hound Series)

The Loyal Steed: Part One (The Pleasure Hound Series)

Jaspir has been in love with Lady Merlyn since they were children, but she has always been out of his reach. Trained as a Pleasure Hound and now surviving by selling his body to rich women, his heart has always remained loyal to his true love.

Liam was promised to Merlyn in their youth, but he’s always known that he's not the man in her heart. With their betrothal approachi
Published (first published June 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Loyal Steed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Loyal Steed

Jamies
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Women rule the world but men are the majority

Haven't read the first* book in the series but was able to catch on rather quickly. Because men ruined the world women as the life givers took charge and fixed some problems. Sadly their opinion of men went down hill as their power rose, but male homosexuality is encouraged and acceptable now. Most pairings are two men and one female to increase the chance for daughters. Enjoyed seeing Merlyn fall for Liam while keeping her feeling true for Jaspeir*.
Emma
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is my review for the freebie novella 'recieving the delivery guys package.'
Obviously that isnt this book but its the same author and its not listed and since ive no interest in reading this book itll have to do. I didnt dislike the work so much as it was pretty meh but i wasnt expecting anything from a freebie novella anyway. Some of her other books seem decent so i might check them out. Dont judge this book by my review obviously! Since i havent read it. Im adding this moreso i can keep t
Sarah Beth
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I went in looking for a fun twist on erotica. I was in the mood for something light to just escape for a bit. This was interesting and fit the bill for what I was looking for.
Shaniel Watson
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Loyal Steed is a thoroughly enjoyable addition to The Pleasure Hound series, this is Merlyns, Liam, and Jaspir's story. Merlyn was so wrapped up in her own head she couldn't see what she had in Liam and how much she needed him. But she has a instant connection with Jaspir her first love and a man her cold hearted mother and grandmother will never let her be with. In The Pleasure Hound I thought Liam was stiff and cold like Merlyn's family but he came to life in The Loyal Steed. You get to se ...more
T.
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
I downloaded The Loyal Steed as a free book from Amazon. I don't much care for the title, but this book actually had an interesting concept with some intriguing world-building and likable characters. I loved the relationships and the unexpected layers in the sub plot. Erotica well done.
Portia
Nov 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very nice

This is my first experience with this author. I was thoroughly entertained. The writing style is smooth, the plot is interesting and unique. The characters nicely developed. And, of course, the sex is steamy.
Andrea Jackson
I picked it up because I enjoyed The Pleasure Hound. But this seems quite similar and I don't feel like going through the frustration of the serialization again.
Sandyinlargo
Sorry folks!

I just couldn't get into this one. I kept getting distracted, which is never the sign of a good book.
Ronni