Start by marking “Path to Damnation (Tuck Houston #2)” as Want to Read:
Path to Damnation (Tuck Houston #2)

Path to Damnation (Tuck Houston #2)

“Come little slayer, into my lair, and we shall play a game…”

Ten months after the events with Josef Dragos, slayer Tuck Houston is in Iceland training with her strigoi guardian. The strigoi blood awakened in her gives her no choice but to do so. But her training is interrupted by the one Damned who keeps slipping out of her grasp—Penelope.

The beautiful Damned has finally
Published May 1st 2015 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Path to Damnation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Path to Damnation

Start your review of Path to Damnation (Tuck Houston #2)
cola_bear
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
I am so happy this sequel came out a little over a month after The Damned!

I loved this book. Mainly because Tuck doesn't hide or run from consequences or where events take her. She accepts (sometimes not happily) what is and tries her best to adjust to the changes.

We get deeper into the strigoi (Velnic is AWESOME!), and Tuck's relationship with Bastien (love him, too) and how he helps her try and trust her instincts towards the darker part of her bloodline.

But the biggest reason I
Valerie Roberson
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
WOW! Wow! And Wow! October Weeks out did herself this time! Everybody who read the book before this one knew what was coming in this book. But, truth be told, it was way more than I had expected it to be. WOW!
It was time! Tuck and Penelope was finally going to face off. A long time coming. But Penelope in her twisted mind, thought it would be fun to make it a game. Tuck would have clues to follow and learn about Penelope's past life and how she became the way she is, twisted. The end pri
Linda Howell
is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2018
Rhonda Stickel
Jan 04, 2019
I'm a dark fantasy/horror writer and a reader with too many books and not enough shelves!

I live in Vermont, autumn is my favorite season, and I harbor deep obsessions for Lindt dark chocolate and the paranormal.

I also write romance under the name Libby Bishop.