Start by marking “Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras (Rock Stars Don't Like... #2)” as Want to Read:
Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras (Rock Stars Don't Like... #2)

Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras

(Rock Stars Don't Like... #2)

Amber Mahoney works for her cousin, Luke, and his band Dirty Riches. Jake Hughes is their Lead Guitarist, and he irritates Amber more than anyone she's ever met before. Jake, however, thinks that Amber is sexy but scary. Now they've got to share a house for six weeks - what could possibly go wrong?

Catch up with the characters from Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers, in t
Published April 29th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras

Start your review of Rock Stars Don't Like Ugly Bras (Rock Stars Don't Like... #2)
Karen Wood
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 in this series, and brilliant!

Jake is the Lead Guitarist for Dirty Riches and Amber is Luke the lead singers cousin and works for the band. Once the tour is over Amber and Jake are left to look after Luke and Martha's house for six weeks while they were on holiday. Amber finds Jake irritating but secretly thinks he is hot! Luke finds Amber Scary and sexy but doesn't know what he has done for her not to like him.

This book will have you laughing out loud at some of the
Gillian
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved this book and very easy to read. A great follow on from "big knickers" . Would recommend this book and hoping maybe that tom gets it on with jakes sister so we can have another!
Jenna Louise
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book. I chose this rating because it was recommended by a friend and I enjoyed every minute of this book x

Sharon Craig
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Great follow on from the first. Loved the characters and happy ending. Loved the storyline too. Will look for more by nikki Ashton
Suzie
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, Amber and Jake are a brilliant couple but it takes a while for them to get along initially. Another one of those books that you don’t want it to end.
Yvonne Nelson
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cheesy and predictable but oh so easy to read and a great story. Had me laughing, almost crying and wanting to bang the main characters heads together at times. Recommended read
Tracey Cotton
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
This is the second book I have read of Nikki Ashton, the first being "Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers".
These two books are about the same band but can most defiantly be read alone.
As we know the road to true love never runs smooth and there major bumps in this couples road.
The story of how hate can turn to more.
So when the characters are thrown together they have little choice in what happens and fate takes a hand.
A good read.

Liz
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rock, rock-sets
I enjoyed this quick read. The story wasn't wildly original but I enjoyed the way that the author added pockets of drama without turning an easy read into something full of angst. I hope there is more to come in this series - I love the characters!
Lydia
May 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Meh.
Lemonie
May 21, 2015 rated it liked it
I really loved the first book but these two were really immature. I felt like a was reading a book about two 15 year olds at times.
Clare
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
after reading the others I had high hopes, the jumps in time where annoying and seemed to miss key moments, but a good easy to read book so 5 stars
Tracey
Jul 10, 2018
Paula King
Apr 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cheesy

Cheesy, predictable but I loved it. So much so that I'm on my 5th Nikki Ashton book. Light hearted reading at its best
nicola cain
Jul 15, 2016
john duell
Dec 29, 2016
Angela
May 24, 2015
Gail Banavage
May 23, 2015 rated it did not like it
The only good thing about this book is its title
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Dirty Like Dylan (Dirty #4)
  • Dirty Like Brody (Dirty, #2)
  • Dirty Like Seth (Dirty, #3)
  • Dirty Like Jude (Dirty, #5)
  • Dirty Like Zane (Dirty, #6)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Mr. Mayfair
  • Love (Men of Inked: Southside, #5)
  • Love to Hate You
  • Out of the Blue: Henry and Sophie (A Flynn Family Story)
  • Cherry Beats
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • An Affair In Paris (Fallen Angel #3.5)
  • With or Without You: Are you ever sure you made the right decision?
  • Midnight Valentine
  • Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Keeping 13 (Boys of Tommen, #2)
I live in Cheshire with my husband, two dogs and mum in law and write romantic humour and contemporary romance. My first two books, Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? and No Bra Required both stayed at number 1 on the Amazon Humour list for 3 & 4 weeks respectively. My ambitions of becoming a writer started at the age of 10 when I started writing poetry at school, and was given the honour of readi ...more

Rock Stars Don't Like... (3 books)
  • Rock Stars Don't Like Big Knickers (Rock Stars Don't Like... #1)
  • Rock Stars Do Like Christmas Stockings (Rock Stars Don't Like... #3)