Start by marking “Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)” as Want to Read:
Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)

Never Never: Part Three

(Never Never #3)

3.49  ·  Rating details ·  31,462 Ratings  ·  4,859 Reviews
New York Times bestselling authors Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher are back with the much-anticipated final installment in the Never Never novella series.

Together, Silas Nash and Charlize Wynwood must look deeper into the past to find out who they were and who they want to be. With time ticking down, the couple are in a race to find the answers they need before they lose
Published January 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Never Never, please sign up.
Abiola Moore It's not a money reason but because of the contract that Colleen is under which states she can't do a full book with another author unless they are…moreIt's not a money reason but because of the contract that Colleen is under which states she can't do a full book with another author unless they are also signed to the same publisher as her. Hence the only way they can release the book is in the form of novellas. They are also selling it at the lowest price they can without having to deal with headache from Amazon. Hope this helps. (less)

Emily May
May 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
The more I think about this final installment, the more pissed off I get. This book is a joke.

Never Never opened with an exciting premise. Two teens have lost all their memories and must piece together who they are and what happened to them.

Never Never: Part Two dawdled a little, but remained compelling. Just what was going on? What happened between Charlie and Silas's families? More clues are revealed. Secrets are uncovered.

All that build...
All those clues being pieced together...
Surprising rev
Colleen Hoover
May 25, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't even.
Claudia Ramírez
May 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, expected-more
I enjoyed this last part because I really like the characters Colleen and Tarryn created, but I'm somewhat disappointed with the explanation they gave to all this mystery. I can't believe that everything that happened was because of... of... THAT. What about all the clues we found in the first two parts? I thought they were leading us to something, BUT NO! The authors choose the most cheesy and ridiculous explanation to the memory loss :/. And I'm not really mad, as I said: I enjoyed the final p ...more
Pilar ☽
"Fate is a magnetic pull of our souls toward the people, places, and things we belong with"

Mmmh. What to rate this one. I only read this book because I was really intrigued and I needed to know how everything ended. Honestly, I lost interest in Silas and Charlie story, it's been a while since I finished part two and I wasn't happy with that cliffy, I really thought there were going to be just two books. I actually waited for part two to come out so I could start book one... I felt like kill
◆ Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$ ◆
TO SUM IT UP:

Me after finishing the first book:

Me after finishing the second book:

AND me after finishing this book:

(And that’s me while waiting in between the installments):

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Rating: I Have No Idea!!!

This review is not going to make sense so don’t read it!

description

Well, seeing as you are still here I’ll continue. Honestly I don’t know how I feel about the ending. From one point of view it was well done but on the other I feel like I needed more of this theory.

Is it a CoHo ending? – Not telling you.

description

Then it’s a Tarryn Fisher’s? - Not telling you that either.

description

Does it end on a cliffy? - Tarryn and CoHo wrote this one together, what do you think you were getting yourself into!

Then
Patty
May 01, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: romance, young-adult
WHYYYYYYYYYY????
Are three parts really necessary?!?!

photo tumblr_inline_msw33st9H11qz4rgp_zpsqhx1ad6v.gif
Candace
Please see more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

This was the third, and final, part of Silas and Charlie's story. While I didn't hate the story's conclusion as much as most of my friends did, I am definitely disappointed. I feel so....underwhelmed.

Charlie and Silas continue digging around, following the clues that they've left for themselves. Eventually, they unearth some disturbing truths. The reasons for their relationship's decline were explained at last, which was kind of sad.

Howev
Jennifer Kyle
"Never Never"

I was one of the few not so wowed by the second installment of this series. However, I loved the first book of this three book series. The idea of the story is interesting as are the characters in this series.

On this release day, I happily one clicked this final installment excited for the big reveals…

description

I was prepared for any assortment of explanations for this former couple’s constant amnesia: zombies, aliens, body swapping, voodoo what I got was CUTE yet felt lacking.

"...what if
Pearl Angeli
“I could spend every day getting to know you all over again, Charlie, and I don't think I'd get sick of it.”

When I started reading this finale of Never Never series, I've already decided to rate it either 4 or 5 stars. That moment when you're confident enough that the final book will give you the grandest, most surreal surprise. (Guess we all deserve that after those series of cliffhanger endings..) I must say my expectations were too high on this because I've enjoyed the first and the seco
Glire

I wish I could forget...

(view spoiler)
Angela
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Fate is the magnetic pull of our souls toward the people, places, and things we belong with."

THE DYNAMIC DUO DOES IT AGAIN!!!! Coho never lets me down! and Tarryn "can't write sweet romance" ha lies! These two nail suspense, mystery, romance, and oh so much more... And all of this is in a short story!!!! Say what!?!

I had so much F-ing fun reading these!!!!! And that ending!!!! Omg wtf!!!!

Longer review to come
Beatrice Masaluñga
May 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: new-adult
Buddy read with Rechellyn (click to read her sentiments about it)

I've been waiting for so long.
After that torture cliffhanger.
I'm just desperate for an explanation of all these craziness.
Now, it's over.

I'm going to be honest.
I'm underwhelmed.
I wasn't thrilled nor surprised by the twist.
I was expecting it to be a mindfuck.

Overall, it's an entertaining novella series.
The ending isn't as good as I've expected.
------------------------------------------------------------

THERE'S A PART 3.
OMFG. WHY
☾Poppet

Sooo, finally i put an end to this ‘trilogy’ and it seems that a lot of people dislikes this part the most, and for me is the opposite since i enjoyed it more than i did compared with the other two. Now don’t get me wrong im not saying that this was absolutely good or anything but it was so much more bearable and it didn’t really felt like a chore for me.
“Trust your gut. Not your heart, because it’s a people pleaser, and not your brain, because it relies too heavily on logic."

Since the very be
Brandi
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: jan-2016
description

In terms of reviewing this novella, hell this series, I’m stumped. The mystery element is a huge part of the pull, so I don't want to spoil the fun. The concept is compelling. The memory loss and the suspense surrounding Silas and Charlie's current circumstances certainly kept me invested. I wanted to figure that shit out just as bad as they did. What was happening, and WHY? But the answers were always just out of reach.

description

Now that I’ve reached the conclusion, I can see how some readers might be di
Neil (or bleed)
What a cheesy, super cliché resolution.

Seriously?

After all those build-ups.

And mysteries.

Really?

Spare me.

Meh.

That thing called punyeta.

Never again.

As in, never!

Never Never.
Catarina
May 17, 2015 rated it liked it
3 “What the hell?” Stars.

This is the much awaited third and final book of the Never Never trilogy, where we finally get to know what happened with Silas and Charlie to make them forget everything.
And let me tell you my no spoilers version of this book: IT MADE NO SENSE AT ALL.

First I was like this:

Then I was like this:

description

In the end I was more or less like this:

description

I’m giving it three stars for Silas, for some really sweet moments and for how they ended. The rest? The rest, I’m sad to say, was d
Casey
Dear Colleen and Tarryn,

I am disappointed with this book. I waited a year for this part to come out and all the excitement dissipated about 50% into reading when I realized that it was starting to spout bullshit. There was no deep mystery and no "OMG I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING THAT'S FCKN GOOD *mindblown*". Part 3 can be simply called CLICHE. The idea was so good in the beginning. Part 2 left me in doubt because there was almost zero progress. And then I had to read this crapload waste of money t
Yonaily
Jan 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
I was going to write a review, but why bother?

Alessandra Torre
Feb 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'd give the series between 3 and 4 stars. I always have high expectations with both of these authors, and this just fell a little flat for me. I think a large part of it was reading book 1 ages ago, then reading book 2 and 3 together. If these were combined into a standalone novel, I would probably enjoy the reading of it and be less critical. Instead, it felt a little slow-moving and repetitive at times.

And I really didn't care for the epilogue. It left an unrealistic taste in my mouth.

But m
Beth Hudspeth
They should have called this novella series Freaky Friday: Amnesia Edition

I blew through this super fast as it is only about 100 pages.

The first half of this book had me totally hooked, it seemed we were getting closer to finding out why this is happening to Silas and Charlie. I had so many things running through my head.. Voodoo, magic, curses, but what we find out was sort of whomp, whomp. Every revela
Mikee Andrea (ReadWithMikee)
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
"'What’s the one thing you’re the most scared of forgetting?' he asks.

I open my eyes. 'You.'"
"These novellas are too short."
"They're trying to rob us of our money."
"These books cost too much for 100 something pages."
"Another one?"
"Was this really necessary?"

BLAH.

Of course it's not the best story out there or the most original but sometimes as a reader, you just gotta stop complaining, stop thinking too much, and just enjoy the ride. As reviewers, I think we just get so
Millie
Jan 19, 2016 rated it did not like it
This is the plot :

This is me while reading this nonsense :

This is me while reading the cheesy parts :

My only hope now is that Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher will NEVER NEVER write together ever again.
Melissa
May 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-own
I don't even know how to rate this properly.... what the hell??!!
Rose
Initial reaction: Long story short: this series was a waste of time and money and I hope I can get a refund from Amazon - at least for this last part. It wasn't worth the investment of the serial if it was just going to end up like that - lots of plot holes, dropped story threads, and a very disappointing and childish resolution.

Full review:

*sighs* Okay, I'll level with you guys, this book was not good. Not good at all. And mostly I say that because when you have a serial novel that makes the re
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

Honestly, I found it all a bit underwhelming, I expected more oompf I guess, but what I got was a very sweet and nice cutesy ending.

I would rate the series as a whole ★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★ and if this had been a standalone, then I think I would have enjoyed it just that little bit more as I think the lack of momentum killed it for me, I am not a big fan of series/trilogies/waiting.

This is definitely classed as a YA story, a bit fantastical and at times an exciting read with some nic
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Expectations...we all have them. Anywhere from wanting the couple to have their HEA to having their story end in that spectacular way. Well, one of two ain't bad!

Silas and Charlie have been losing their memory every forty-eight hours so they've been writing things down and leaving themselves notes everywhere trying to move forward each time. Luckily, they are making progress...some more than others.

They also went with the flow a little better this time and tried to get to the root of the probl
Kenchiin
Jan 26, 2016 rated it did not like it

(Yes, that is a complete review)
Chelsea
Just like most readers, I am disappointed.

I didn't like the explanation at all. Why create so much mystery to not answer any questions? (view spoiler)

This part focuses too much on the romance. I shipped them, but they were too fluffy and cutesy and that's not something I enjoy reading. I even thought they were childish at some points.

I do have to admit that I started reading this with a negative mindset, because of the bad revie
AleJandra
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 It's about LOVE STARS

"We migth lose our memories again, but we're still the same on the inside. Somewhere deep down, we want to do good. Be good. Deep down we love each other."

Carmine

Excelente final. No tan épico como creí pero si fue perfecto.

Disfrute mucho este libro y me mantuvo enganchada todo el rato, pero aun así no tuve esa ansiedad que me causaron los libros anteriores. Todo ese suspenso he intriga que tanto ame en el primer libro, aqui fue quedando en segundo plano.

Entre tantos caminos
  • F*ck Love
  • Awakening You (Unraveling You, #3)
  • Sweet Nothing
  • Lux (The Nocte Trilogy, #3)
  • Savage (The Healer #3)
  • Igniting Lies (Burning, #1)
  • Idle (The Seven Deadly, #4)
  • Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)
  • Up in Flames (Rosemary Beach, #13)
  • Inflict (The Muse, #2)
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
  • So Much More
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA and Women's Fiction.

Still doesn't know the difference between affect/effect, further/farther, or if the oxford comma is in or out.

If you want to follow me, my username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity. We've donated over one

Never Never (3 books)
  • Never Never (Never Never, #1)
  • Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
“Trust your gut. Not your heart, because it’s a people pleaser, and not your brain, because it relies too heavily on logic.” 97 likes
“Fate is the magnetic pull of our souls toward the people, places, and things we belong with.” 78 likes