Start by marking “Scent (Animal Senses, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scent (Animal Senses, #2)

Scent

(Animal Senses)

To be re-released in 2017

Sometimes the answers you get aren’t what you asked.The world can tilt a bit and throw you off balance, just enough that you have to stop and make some adjustments. Kelsey comes home to find out her entire life and everything she thought she knew is a lie. When her world spins out of control and flips in more directions then she could ever count, s
Kindle Edition, 2, 245 pages
Published April 26th 2015 by First Realm Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Scent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scent

Start your review of Scent (Animal Senses, #2)
Maghon Thomas
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this one. I haven't read book one, but I didn't have any trouble at all. Though I now want to go backwards and read book one, just because. :) LOL And it's got a little bit of everything for everyone. Drama, romance, paranormal, suspense. See, everyone likes something. I've read a few things by this author and she has such a unique voice when writing. And I love how she creates her own rules with paranormals. And this one threw our main character for a loop.

Kelsey was an interest
Ann Ellis
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Scent (Book 2 of the Animal Trilogy)"
by Jacqueline Paige
4.5 FANGS

I am an independent reviewer for 'Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock'. I received this book from the author and from 'Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock'. This is my honest review.

This is book II of the Animal Scent Trilogy. It can be read as a stand alone but to understand some of the characters 'history' it's best to begin with the first book "Heart."

The author days a wonderful job creating a paranormal romance that
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
enjoyed reading the writing of Ms. Page. I found the story dragged a little with Kelsey’s inability to be mature and accept what fate has in store for her. I loved Gage as he is the ultimate alpha, but Kelsey’s character left a lot to be desired. Once the storyline got past her issues the book fairly flew and I look forward to the other stories. I do not believe three books are going to be enough to satisfy an avid paranormal reader. There are just too many interesting characters in the story an ...more
Lori-Beth
Gaele
added it
Mar 06, 2019
Jacqueline Paige
Apr 19, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mya Murphy
Elizabeth Sanders
Bev Taylor
Laura Rubenstein
Nov 08, 2020

Jacqueline Paige lives in Ontario in a small town that's part of the popular Georgian Triangle area.
She began her writing career in 2006 and since her first published works in 2009 she hasn't stopped. Jacqueline describes her writing as all things paranormal, which she has proven is her niche with stories of witches, ghosts, physics and shifters now on the shelves.
When Jacqueline isn't lost in her

Animal Senses (3 books)
  • Heart (Animal Senses #1)
  • Passion (Animal Senses #3)

News & Interviews