Start by marking “Chosen (Absence of Song #3)” as Want to Read:
Chosen (Absence of Song #3)

Chosen

(Absence of Song #3)

It's not easy being Chosen.

I can’t believe I’m thinking of going up against the Ministry. But what other choice do I have? This world is in shambles because of them. I’m learning now that people need something to believe in, something to inspire them to act. When they have it, they’re capable of great courage.

And there is already talk of that something. That something is
Published April 24th 2015 by InkedPlot Media

To ask other readers questions about Chosen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chosen

Kera
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Ehhh

This book felt rushed. Honestly, the whole "trilogy" should have been a singlr book. There was no reason to drag the story out into the books, especially since each one was so short.
C.P. Cabaniss
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC copy of this novel from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

This is the conclusion to the Absence of Song trilogy. This was probably the strongest of the three novels. Was it perfect? No, nothing is. But it was really good. Here are some of my thoughts about why.

In the previous installment we got a dual perspective narrative with first person narration from both Jaelynn and Noah. Here we get even more with the inclusion of Fay and Marcus. I love multi perspective sto
Lauren
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In Chosen Jaelynn and Noah, the Chosen, are trying to hide from the Ministry. They stumble on all kinds of towns or cities that are pretty lifeless. When they come into Bethel the people are waiting for them. This is where it really gets good. The armies are getting mobilized and will all be together within a few days when the Ministry air craft find them. Fay, Bethels commander, and the rest of her troops are saved by the Wellington forces with their new (better than the Ministry) weapons. I do ...more
Vi
Apr 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs-reviews
Traveling at night and resting days, Noah and Jaelyn race to escape the Ministry. They are Chosen, blessed with special gifts to help save the earth and it's people/creatures. These gifts continue to grow. Word of their abilities has even spread through the distant towns they pass through. Tired and weary, they trudge on. They come to a large town. No, it's a city! With large homes, buildings and a city center. But, where are the people? The buildings are empty and the streets deserted. Yet, the ...more
Anne
May 11, 2016 rated it liked it
I was pleased with how the series ended but there were so many pages that seemed unimportant and draggy. I could have skipped the 2nd book all together. All that said, I appreciate the idea of Christian Dystopian fiction and I hope to see more of it!
Karen Romagnoli
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I really did love this book. The sergeant what I had expected but. Still. I really did enjoy it. It gives new meaning to hope and love especially in a world as we know it is so lost. I recommend this series it's a must read.
Mary Gonzales
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

This was one of my favorite series. I enjoyed the characters and their beliefs. All three books of this series are fantastic reads.
Marissa
Bekah
Oct 26, 2015
Amy
Sep 03, 2016
C.B. Stone is sometimes called author, writer, or purveyor of stories. One might even dub her a yarn spinner, if you will. It’s very possible she might be considered just a little left of normal by most, but she’s cool with that. Really, she’s too busy avoiding normal to care.

On any given day, you might find Stone pounding away at a keyboard in sunny Florida, contemplating waves, contemplating li

Absence of Song (3 books)
  • Awakening (Absence of Song #1)
  • Becoming (Absence of Song #2)