Start by marking “Pia Does Hollywood (Elder Races, #8.6)” as Want to Read:
Pia Does Hollywood (Elder Races, #8.6)

Pia Does Hollywood

(Elder Races #8.6)

After making a diplomatic pact with humankind and the other leaders of the Elder Races, Pia Cuelebre, mate to Dragos Cuelebre, Lord of the Wyr, reluctantly heads to Hollywood to spend a week with the Light Fae Queen, Tatiana, before the busy Masque season hits New York in December.

Dragos has never let the lack of an invitation stop him from doing anything he wanted. Unwil
Published November 17th 2015

Sylvia
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just adore Dragos and Pia. So happy to follow them on all their adventures together!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
I can't stop saying how much I enjoy Pia and Dragos together. I don't think there is one thing that I don't like about them. T.H. has really created a couple that is there for each other every step of the way. They are both very unique creatures and they are creating a very unique family...one that certainly enchants this reader!

The only problem for me is that this is a novella, however, I sucked it up and enjoyed it anyway. As we knew from the last novella, Pia has to go visit the Light Fae as
Sophia Triad
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dragos and his family - STORY 5

“Dragos, I'm beginning to feel like we're travel cursed. Something always happens when we go away.”

Pia goes to Hollywood to spend a week with the Light Fae Queen, Tatiana for diplomatic reasons.
Dragos is once more not invited and once more he doesn’t care. Pia is alone, unprotected and pregnant with his second child.
Although Dragos is still vulnerable after his accident and his partial memory loss (Pia Saves the Day), he will still follow Pia in secret. When h
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️

Blog Review: http://www.sweptawaybyromance.com/201...

5 Fire Breathing Stars!!

This short novella follows Pia to Hollywood and of course, Dragos isn't far behind. It's interesting to see the dynamics of the world they live in changing and how they handle the circumstances that come their way. Politics aside, these two still have bad for each other, and it's fun to see them mix business with pleasure.

We learned at the end of Dragos Goes to Washington that Pia is again pregnant and in this novell
Ferdy
Spoilers

Didn't like this, the story was boring and pretty much the same as previous novellas with Pia/Dragos being in danger and the other trying to save/fix them.
Pia was beyond insufferable, her and Dragos were both unlikeable and obnoxious with their obsession with each other and how up themselves they were. Everything Pia said or did grated on me, especially her nicknaming her unborn baby Stinkpot, what a dumb nickname. Also, what's with all the pregnancies in the series being all baby boys?
Alex is The Romance Fox
It's not often that a series keeps getting better and better....but that's exactly what Thea Harrison's Elder Races Series does. Everything I love in romance and paranormal is in this incredibly intriguing world filled with the most diverse supernaturals ever. Dragons, witches, vampyres, unicorns, shapeshifters, fae, humans, goblins, elves and even zombies!!!
 photo images_zps7s8insvs.jpg
Pia does Hollywood is book #8,6 in the series, a novella part of the Cuelebre family trilogy, Dragos Goes to Washington (#8,5) and Liam T
Marta Cox
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
Sometimes you just have to put duty and the bigger picture before personal needs and that's just where this story begins. Pia is about to leave her home and family to spend a week in California with the Queen of the Light Fae. Now technically Dragos is not invited on this diplomatic visit but since when did he ever follow rules? Besides Pia has just discovered she is expecting their second child so no way does she go unprotected. What happens though when it's Dragos in trouble? Oh boy there's de ...more
Stacie
Dec 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved it!! Great addition to the series. Pia and Dragos really need to stay home...
I'm almost to the end of this series. That makes me a little sad, but I can always visit, right? Happy reading.
Jen Davis
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am really enjoying this trilogy of Dragos and Pia novellas! This story really picks up on the heels of "Dragos Goes to Washington." Pia's pregnancy is still a secret and she is preparing for her required trip to visit the Light Fae queen, Tatiana. She is supposed to go alone, but if Dragos just happens to visit California at the same time, she's not really breaking the rules, right?

Anyway, it doesn't take long after the Wyr arrive to realize something very wrong is happening in the Light Fae d
AH
This was a fun little novella that focused on Pia and Dragos. After reading most of the books in the Elder Races series, I must admit that Pia and Dragos are my favorite couple. They are an unlikely match - Dragos is a big, overbearing, powerful dragon and Pia is a calming influence with a rare Wyr nature. In this installment, Pia is sent to Hollywood to spend a week with the Light Fae Queen per a diplomatic agreement.

There's a lot going on in this short novella (180 pages or thereabouts):
1. W
Sunny
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC Review:

Dragos is not having a good time. In the last few books, he has had to deal with a dangerous head injury, ensuing memory loss, murder in his DC home, growing alienation with humans, and tension within the Elder Races community. This story has its own set of peril, violence, and political intrigue. The brightest spots come from Pia and Liam.

It’s a gift to get this much storyline from characters introduced in the beginning of a series. It speaks to the popularity of Pia and Dragos’ st
Lady Heather

4.5 Stars!

Wonderful story!

Once again Pia and Dragos are caught up in 'crazy' when Pia has to spend a week with The Queen of the Light Fae in California as part of a diplomatic pact agreed upon by the leaders of all the Demesne's
They must fight a zombie type infection before it spreads to all of the Elder races without letting any of their secrets out of the bag.
A very powerful character (Morgan) was also introduced, who I think is going to be a big player in the future.
We also get a glimpse of
SheLove2Read
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Part two of the Pia/Dragos/Liam trilogy, and even though it is titled "Pia Does Hollywood", this is as much Dragos' story as it is hers. I love these little snippets into their life together. They always seem to find trouble, and this is no exception. We find out more about our "new" Peanut, and I can't wait to meet the new addition! My only complaint is that it wasn't longer.
namericanwordcat
Such fun! A silly little zombie tale with elves. The best part of the books are the sexy times with Pia and Dragos and seeing the Harpy and Quentin.

The very best part is the reveal about the new baby but you have to read to find out all those details.

Go do that!

I was given this book for my honest review. So, there you have it!
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Originally posted at Smexy Books-http://smexybooks.com/2015/11/review-...

Favorite Quote: “If I start slapping people, I may not be able to stop.”

Pia Cuelebre, mate to the Lord of the Wyrs, is on her way to Hollywood to spend a week with Light Fae Queen, Tatiana, after a diplomatic pact is made between all the Elder Races. Though Dragos was not invited, nothing is going to stop him from tagging along to make sure his mate arrives and departs in perfect health.

When an enemy threatens not only the
Beth
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
While Pia is on an official diplomatic mission to the Light Fae Court, Dragos, undercover, is attacked by creatures that are spreading a horrible plague through Tatiana’s kingdom.

It is discovered that Pia, Dragos and all of the Elder Races are at risk from this deadly plague. Not only must they play the political game but they must stop this infection before everyone is at risk.

I absolutely love Pia, Dragos and cast but add in Liam and “stink pot” and I’m completely there.

I just can’t seem to ge
Mitticus
2.5

Awful cover.
Awful title (nop, it is not Erotica).
Dragos at his normal caveman-self.

He said between his teeth, “I hate decisions by consensus.”
“I know,” she crooned. “You handle it so much better when you can be an absolute dictator, don’t you, honey? It’s been very hard on you since the planet has become so populated, and we’ve all had to learn to get along together sometimes.”
“Well,” he said, his tone truculent. “It has.”

Well, Pia goes to L.A. to fullfil the accord between the Elder Races
Komal
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own, favorites
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 stars. Gosh how I love Dragos & Pia. I love their ever continuing story, I love that we see what happens after the HEA, I love that they're learning how to be with one another and how to raise a family. I love it all. And while novellas are often times short and unsatisfying, I never feel that way about Thea Harrison's novellas. She almost always delivers quantity and quality. That's the good part.

The bad part is the vacation
Paige  Bookdragon

It goes without saying. This is funny, kinky and good.But why is it that everytime it is Pia's turn, something bad happens to Dragos? And methinks the continuation of this novella will be found in Graydon's book! ASFDGLKNFKB!

description
Katie Reus
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is an addiction! <3 <3 <3
Keri
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Anytime I can get more story for Pia and Dragos is a win-win.
Douglas Meeks
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was not as good as the first in this 3 story arc, there were several things left hanging and the amount of sex for the length of this story was just page filler (or seemed maybe practice for writing hot passionate scenes).

It should have been titled Dragos meets The Walking Dead since that is the vibe it gave off, there are a lot of things happening and I can;'t wait for the 3rd part of this trilogy Liam Takes Manhattan but the reason for the 4 Stars instead of 5 is more the things tha
Coyora Dokusho
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It was great! I really enjoy seeing Dragos and Pia every time, but my very favorite is Liam!!!! Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!! Super looking forward to Dec 22 when the short story about him comes out!!
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
Love Pia and Dragos so as usual will devour and love everything TH writes about them. I'm enjoying these little novellas hugely.
Ren
Feb 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Zombies...zombies...zombies everywhere!! It's a night (or day?) of the living undead. Except..we don't talk about Nightkind demesne. More like zombie Fae. Poor those Light Fae :(.

Get a glimpse to Tatiana's past. Poor her. Her evil twin, Isabeau is nasty! I'm glad that both Bailey and Melisande is still in good term, consider what happen to them in Midnight's Kiss. I wonder if Bailey show up in the Wicked, Sebastian Hale's novella. I read it years ago, so I'm not sure.

I think Isabeau will be the
Thenia
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another fun addition to the series, following Dragos and Pia's adventures in California, where she has to spend a week in the Light Fae queen Tatiana's home according to a mandate between the Elder Races and humans.

Neither of them wants her to go, but Pia knows it's better to get it over with quickly and then return home to focus on her pregnancy and get back to her life. Unfortunately, the visit isn't as uneventful as she would have hoped and (view spoiler)
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Bodice Rippers, Femme Fatales and Fantasy

According to the agreement reached in Washington, each of the Elder Races must send a representative to another. In order to create bonds and trust throughout the races.. Sheesh, politicians. Pia has agreed to visit the light Fae, On. Her. Own... Yep Dragos is thrilled.

Pia isn't exactly ecstatic about the whole thing either. She is trying to keep her pregnancy a secret AND there's that whole unicorn thing going on. But the fate o
Amyiw
Another great novella in the Elder Races.
So this starts right after Dragos Goes to Washington and is where Pia goes to the Light Fae domain to further relations, a decision made by the council with human delegation. So Dragos decides to tag along hidden in the background but close enough to come forward if needed. The Light Fae have good relations already with the Wyr but Dragos takes no chances (spoiler from the Dragos Goes to Washington)(view spoiler)
Amanda
From the very first page we are brought back into Pia and Dragos world, we are sitting on the couch enjoying a zombie movie with Liam. Sometimes it’s the quiet moments that are the best moments. Quickly the landscape changes as Pia heads off to LA for her required week with the Light Fae. Of course Dragos is not going to be left behind but all is not what it seems and all of the sudden Dragos is facing his own mortality. We are pulled into a centuries old feud with life threatening stakes.

We ge
Shari Kay
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr-uf
I love reading about Pia & Dragos.

This is a novella so maybe it's not quite 4✭ because it's so short, but close enough. I really enjoyed reading about their relationship and their crazy life. I don't like that some secrets are revealed, but really not sure how they could have been avoided. Maybe if Tatiana wasn't such a nosy biotch...but she is a queen so I guess it's a given she would want to know every weakness. Looks like we are adding another protagonist to the mix and what is Morgan???
  • Feel the Burn (Dragon Kin, #8)
  • Mind Magic (World of the Lupi, #12)
  • Burned by Darkness (Dragons of Eternity, #1)
  • Never Deal with Dragons (Never Deal with Dragons, #1)
  • In the Company of Wolves (SWAT, #3)
  • Entwined (Darkest London, #3.5)
  • Wild Embrace (Psy-Changeling #2.5, 5.1, 11.5, 12.1)
  • Base Instincts (Demonica #13.5)
  • Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers #3)
  • Unwanted (Elemental Assassin, #14.5)
  • The Undoing (Call of Crows, #2)
  • Stone Song (Cold Iron, #3)
  • Fire & Frost (Iron Seas, #3.4; Code of Shadows, #0.5; Midnight Liaisons #2.3)
I write paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and other stuff. I taught myself to read when I was four. That was around the time I tried to ride my tricycle to work. I wasn't sure where work was, but I knew it had to be interesting if people went there every day. Now I combine my love of books with work, and I don't have to ride my tricycle to get there. My Elder Races series began May, 2011. You can ...more

Elder Races (9 books)
  • Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)
  • Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2)
  • Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3)
  • Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4)
  • Lord's Fall (Elder Races, #5)
  • Kinked (Elder Races, #6)
  • Night's Honor (Elder Races, #7)
  • Midnight's Kiss (Elder Races, #8)
  • Shadow's End (Elder Races, #9)
“Great, numbskull. Just bloody great. You’ve already managed to piss off the Queen. What’s next on your agenda, setting fire to Disneyland?” 3 likes
“Great, numbskull. Just bloody great. You've already managed to piss off the Queen. What's next on your agenda, setting fire to Disneyland?” 2 likes