Start by marking “Honor (Blind Vows 1.2)” as Want to Read:
Honor (Blind Vows 1.2)

Honor

(Blind Vows #2)

18+ for mature content.

This is a serial, releasing in ebook format only. Lucy's story will be released as three serials approx 15k words each, releasing a month apart.
A paperback/box set will release after part three.

Trust ~ OUT NOW
Honor ~ May 20, 2015
Love ~ June 24, 2015
Trust, Honor, Love ~ July 22, 2015 (pb)

Honor: An experiment of marital proportions.

Will Lucy sa
Published May 20th 2015 by J.M. Witt Books

To ask other readers questions about Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honor

Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***book gifted in exchange for an honest review***

Honor starts right off where Trust left us hanging

Heath and Lucy at the Alter will they go through with the wedding ( not going spoil it have to read to find out)
Really enjoyed this book and I can't wait for the next instalment! to see what happens after that twist at the end.
If you enjoyed the first one you are going to enjoy this one

They are short but not to long a wait in-between for each book
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Honor is the second part in the Blind Vows series, and it picked up right where Trust left off. We find out if Lucy decided to say "I do" to her 'enemy', Heath. I’m not going to spoil it and tell you if she does. You will have to read it to find out.

This volume continued to be sexy.

“My cock wanted her. My body wanted her. Hell, my soul wanted her.”

It was sweet and steamy.

It was fun yet emotional.

There
Estelle Martinez
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book leaves off where trust ends and let me tell you it does not disappoint. We see Lucy and heaths witty banter and hot as hell love blossom. But sometimes things are not so simple and when even a little white lie can just derail all those happy thoughts and feelings.

Well done on pulling me into a great book and leave me begging for more I so need book #3
Marina (Living In Our Own Story)
The Blind Vows series is completely different from J.M. Witt's other books but that doesn't mean that it is not as awesome as they are :) I loved the main characters from the first few words I read about them in Trust and now in Honor I just fell deeper for them. I quite enjoyed getting to know Heath and Lucy better, and also seeing how their relationship develops during the few weeks represented in this short story.

Heath is definitely a hottie and I have to say that from the story it is obvious
The Art of Romance Promotions
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars: What's done in the dark...

Secret: a fact or piece of information that is kept hidden from other people

Lie: an intentionally false statement

With Heath revealing himself as Lucy's mystery match it's time for her to decide if Heath is "everything I loved to hate. Or was he everything I hated to love?" But with so much he's kept from her does Lucy make the right decision? How can she say "I do" when she isn't aware of what she's committing herself to.....

I'm not a huge roller coaster lover
PT
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
What's done in the dark...

Secret: a fact or piece of information that is kept hidden from other people

Lie: an intentionally false statement

I'm not a huge roller coaster lover but I lov
Michelle Mulvey
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is WoW!!! This author is awesome at what she does!
Lucy and Heath are awesome, after that last cliffhanger I didn't know what she was going to throw at us next.
I'm loving this series and cannot wait for more.
Heath has a secret that he's hiding and he doesn't know how Lucy will react to it. I really hope these two end up with a HAE because they just seem so perfect. Lucy reacts just like any woman would when she finds out what he is hiding. On too of everything going to shit for H
Lisa
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a complimentary copy in exchange for my honest review.

"From this day on I will be your anchor, the one you can always depend on. If the sea of life gets rough, know you can turn to me."

In 'Trust', we see how strong of a connection that Lucy and Heath have, although they never get on the same page. So when Lucy realizes that Heath was picked for her blind marriage, she freaks out.

I love that this part of the serial is told from Heath's point of view. It gives further insight into He
Tiffany
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

Honor is the second part in the Blind Vows Series and it picked up right where Trust left off. We find out if Lucy decided to say I do to her “enemy,” Heath. I’m not going to spoil it and tell you if she does. You will have to read it to find out.

This volume continued to be sexy. “My cock wanted her. My body wanted her. Hell, my soul wanted her.” It was sweet and steamy. “God, I wanted to bury myself inside her so bad. I’d had a hard-on for her for ten years.”
Drue DePompei-Hoffman
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This installment picks right up where the first one left off. I love love love Heath and Lucy. Heath and Lucy are trying to make things work, both deciding to put their best efforts forward and admitting that they have had long standing feelings for each is the beginning, but a secret could rip everything apart and Heath knows he cannot keep it from Lucy forever and when he is forced to spill the beans its heartbreaking, and then there is the a frigging cliffy that will knock your socks off, I d ...more
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
We continue right where Trust left off...After that cliffhanger, we were holding our breath, waiting to see if Lucy accepted Heath's proposal. Lucy is uncertain due to their history and the times she felt betrayed by Heath. Did she finally accept? The banter is still fun and sexy and their interactions can get downright steamy. I will not spoil the story with how any of the situations evolve or resolve themselves, but I will say that the writing just gets better and better. Another wonderful add ...more
Sharilyn Dickerson
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned-kindle
OMG!!

I loved Heath and Lucy in the first book Trust! I loved them even more in this book! JM is a master at plot twists and her ability to pull you into her stories. She did it with her Anchored Hearts Series and she is doing it with these books.
Heath and Lucy have loved each other for as long as they both can remember but bad decisions and insecurities have always stood in their way. Heath finally realizes that Lucy is IT for him and he will do whatever it takes to make her his forever. Now may
Tracey Marec
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
JM Witt left us on one heck of a cliff in Trust bk1 of Blind Vows. And she picked up right where we were left dangling from.

We all know that Heathcliff Kerrigan had hurt Lucy when they were younger. And she vowed to never trust him again. But did she and would you have? Heath said he was so sorry for hurting and putting doubt in Lucy's eyes. He said he wouldn't hurt her again and that he loved her. Heath even said that he would be Lucy's anchor.
So did Lucy except Heaths apology and get her hap
Danny Jeffery
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the second book from a 3 part serial and Honor picks up where Trust left off.

I enjoyed this read,it was quick, I really liked the banter between the H/h and felt this book was a lot more emotionally charged than the first.

As with the first, it was a real easy read that I flew through - really enjoyed it and I dived straight into the last book as I couldn't wait to read the conclusion to Heath and Lucy's story.

Rebecca
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The honeymoon is on Lucy and Heath are enjoying each other! FINALLY!! But the romance doesn't last long after they get home. Heath has a secret that could change everything. Will he risk losing Lucy and tell her?

I am soooooooo in FLOVE with this serial!!!! I love the concept and I LOVE Heath and Lucy. They are so perfect for each other, they just need to get their head out of their asses!! The chemistry is UHMAZING!!! JM has written a spectacular serial and I can't wait for Love!!!
Carol
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Honor

OMG, had a feeling at the end of the last bk. confirmed at the end of this bk, blown away, loving the story between Lucy and Heath, he has loved her for years, and she has loved him too, whether she wants to admit it, or not. Got together in an unconventional way, an experimental type program where they match you up, with perfect match for you, and you blindly marry that person.wow, you will be hooked, cannot wait for next bk., hating it is a month out, ugh.
Judy Miracle
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
after finding out heath is the man Lucy is to marry does she go through with it and day I do? or Will she leave him at the alter? Lucy can't stand heath because of the prank he pulled 10 years before.

there's not much I can post in this review without giving away the woke story but I can say this is a must read and an excellent story that will suvk you in and not let go until you have read it all.
T.H.
Oh my!!!

I loved this portion of the serial just as much as the first. Between the Heath bar and the 'shanking' I couldn't wait to see what was in store for these two.

There's a history between Lucy and Heath, a past that they are both willing to move on from...for now!

Seriously though, besides the crazy awesome story, throw in some friendly banter and steamy sex scenes...this book ROCKED!

I need more like now, I have to know what happens next!!!

Oh please and thank you!!!
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Honor was a great story! I love the idea of marrying someone without meeting them even though I think it's a little crazy! I mean who would agree to that? And once Lucy finds out that Heath is her match is will she become the runaway bride?

Great quick read. Full of angst, love and some pretty hot sex scenes! Heath is redeemed in this part of the serial and seems to have grown and matured. But he has kept secrets from Lucy and when they come out their love will be put to the ultimate test.
Tami czenkus
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I simply adore this serial, Heath and Lucy have not had is easy to get to where they are now. Deceit and lies have damaged the relationship, but second chances are for forgiving and starting over. I love all of the emotions that were pulled from me. I laughed, cried and was left wanting more!! I love getting to know the other characters within the story as well!!! Definitely can not wait for the conclusion of this steamy read!!
Kim
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Story continues right where book 1 left off. Lucy and Heath are getting married now you think Will and Heath would learn their lessons with secrets but do they? J.M. Witt did a great job with Lucy,Heath and Will's story. So much packed into a short book. I really do enjoy how J.M. Witt split the story into three different books with the different titles instead of making on book.
Kim Ginsberg
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing

What will Lucy say to Heath's real proposal in the beginning of the book? Will they get married? If they do, will they stay together? What does a secret that Heath is keeping from Lucy mean to everyone? What happens when it is finally revealed? I for one, can't wait for the last book to find out! This is a must read!
Kathy
Jun 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-author
Potential...

These stories are paced quickly, which is nice for a short, entertaining read. However, the swiftness in storytelling comes with a rushed plot and a but more telling than showing the reader. While the plot itself is good, the execution could use a but more finesse. There is potential here and I was certainly entertained, I just wished it was a little bit more.
Elaine
May 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was blown away as always by how J.M. can pull you into a story and she sure did that with Lucy and Heath. Now his dream has come true. Heath is hiding something from Lucy and he need to tell her before she finds out from someone else. He has the girl of his dreams but will it last and for how long? You will need to read the story to find out...
Way to go J.M. another great read....
Dimaris rossy
May 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given an advance copy and giving you my honest review I have to say that this second part is so sweet! It's refreshing to see everything now from his point of view. Gone with the cocky guy, in with the loving and sometimes insecure one. Oh and the different twists that this story have, they are killing me! Desperate to know what happens next because this one kept togging at my heart.
Andrea Britton
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Heath has been in love with Lucy since he was 18. He has never told her but now is his chance to let her know how much he does. Both like to fight with each other and the back and forth is great. Will they get their forever? Read to find out!! Highly recommended.
Jules Batemen
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Eeep! Just keeps getting better. Throwing me for a whirlwind at every turn. I cannot wait to see how the next one turns out.
Jenna
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CLIFFHANGER!

Honor picks up right where Trust ended, in a big mess!

I love the characters, and am totally rooting for them!

I need..book 3..like.. yesterday!
Monique
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story is just amazing... I love it... seriously I can't wait to read more... I love how it keeps you wanting more. It is funny and lots of sweet moments and the love scenes are very sexy....
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5+++ STAR REVIEW

Honor picks up right where Trust left off but this time we are in Heath’s head. Deliciously sexy, Heath., you can’t help but love him even with all his faults. So what if those faults include keeping a pretty big secret and lying to the one woman you supposedly have had a thing for as long as you can remember, we still love you! With that being said, I knew there was more to the story than Heath was letting on. When Lucy realizes that Heath is the one waiting for her at the aisle
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Residing in Metro Detroit, International Bestselling Author J. M. started writing poetry and short stories as a young girl. Rediscovering her love of reading, after having her fourth child, she started writing again. She also works full time as an Office Manager for a large landscaping company.

Letting Go, her first publication, was released in December 2013 and My Secret Submission, her 9th, was

Blind Vows (6 books)