Start by marking “Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)

Bound by Temptation

(Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles #4)

Liliana Scuderi has been in love with Romero from the moment she first saw him. After her sisters were married off for tactical reasons, she hopes she might be allowed to choose a husband for herself, but when her father promises her to a man more than twice her age that hope is crushed. No begging can make him change his mind.

Romero has always ignored Lily’s flirting. He
Published August 26th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Bound by Temptation, please sign up.
Alen Apparently it's been delayed.... Now it's in the end of August :(((
Jana She was 14 during bound by honor and 16 in bound by hatred.
I think now she will be 18 and Romero 25 since they have a 7 year gap between them.
…more
She was 14 during bound by honor and 16 in bound by hatred.
(less)

Start your review of Bound by Temptation (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #4)
Candace
The fourth book in the 'Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles' series, 'Bound in Temptation' is the story of Liliana and Romero. If you've read the books in this series in order, you probably remember Lily as Aria and Gianna's younger sister. You probably also remember the crush that she's always had on Romero, the older soldier that is Aria's bodyguard and one of Luca's most trusted men.

Liliana is growing up and is no longer the child that Romero remembers. Despite his best attempts, he can no longer
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
[image error]

Fans of this series are well aware of young Lilianna’s crush on her sister’s bodyguard, Romero. Romero is Luca’s solider, any relationship with him is totally unacceptable.

"Somehow I knew he was the one, the person I was meant to be with. I'd known it pretty much from the beginning. If there was something like fate, this was it."

Lily faces a lot of loss in this book and finds that as the years go by her crush is no longer one sided.

”Where had the blushing, flirting girl g
Well, I don’t know how to go from here. I like the characters, but this book was both super sweet and soft and really boring.

There are a lot of things I liked and Romero/Lily is one of them but there’s this thing about childhood and of age that bothers me and is so very present in this book. It’s a really fine line since the world we are in the book is dark and twisted but being reminded that Romero saw Lily as a child not too long ago and now she’s all woman well… you guys know how this bother
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
Scuderi sisters know better!!!
Viva la New York Famiglia!!!
Chicago Outfit just sucks!!!

I will explain you right away what i mean with the above sentences...
All of them were born in blood, but New York's mobsters are more humanly creatures... They protect their people... Yes, they are killing too, but when it's absolutely necessary!!! Who am i kidding??? Hahaha...

The Chicago outfit in every new book just give me reasons to hate them more than the previous books!!!
And especially, Rocco Scuder
Cora Reilly
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
You can preorder it on Amazon !!!
And you can also pre-order it on iTunes!
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2.5 Stars

Le sigh.

I just can't seem to make this series work me. I want it so bad. Maybe too bad lol. I've said after books two and three that I wouldn't continue...and yet here we are.

description

I have no idea why. I've been so in the mood for some mafia awesomeness the last couple months and these feel thisclose to being great. But, alas, I think I am calling it quits on this series - for REAL this time.

I have no interest in the blurb for the next book and the book after that sounds like a rehashing of
MischaS_
I’d hoped I could marry for love now that my sisters had already been married off for tactical reasons.

“Gianna and I married for political reasons. Why should Lily not be allowed to marry someone she wants?”

And I'm done with this series. I cannot take this any longer. How come that everyone suddenly turned so stupid? Like with the hope she'll be able to marry for love. Who could have even thought that after reading more than a page about their father? They all say how cruel he is and then they
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*A 4 these are all Romero's Nutella jars*

Temptation is a dangerous emotion,lust, passion and desperation are just the first stages of it. My what stages they are but when the games you play are about to end temptation is the place where the story only just began

Liliana Scudari had seen it all. Watched both her sisters get married to men whom they didn't want, ruthlessness of the mafia world but all that hate and destruction young Liliana had already given up her heart to a soldier cause when
Michelle
Apr 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: nr-2015
3 Liked It Stars
This one started off pretty good and then it just kind of sizzled out for me. I think I liked the other three in this series so much because it was enemies to lovers/forced marriage which is one of my favorite things to read about.

Lily has always been a big flirt and since she was a teenager she always had this huge crush on Romero. Romero is only a solider. He will never be good enough to marry Lily in her fathers eyes. Lily was very bold letting Romero know that she wanted him
Saswati
Aug 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: age-gap, mafia
3.75 “You are worth a war” stars 🌟
“Nobody will take you away from me. I’ll fight a million wars if it means I can keep you.”
This is Lily's story, who has been in love with Romero from the moment she first saw him when she was fourteen. Romero has always ignored Lily’s flirting because her age and status made her off-limits to him.

“Lily, don’t make me into a hero that I’m not. I’m not kind or nice.”
“You are to me.”

This is the sweetest book of the series so far, and very different from th
Cristina
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mafia-men
So this book was...

Ohhhh men...this series...

description

I was so excited about Liliana and Romero's story and I couldn't fall asleep until I finished it...and now I'm out of words because they had such a beautiful story that was very different from the other in this series. What can I say? I'm a sucker for forbidden love :P

description

She has to marry for status...he's just a soldier.

She's loved him for years...he just starts to see her as a woman.

He's everything she ever wanted...she's everything he should stay away
Abibliophobia-the fear of running out of things to read 🥺
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨4.25 stars

This book holds a special place in my heart among Cora Reilly Mafia books. It’s so sweet. It’s like fifteen percent friends-to-lovers/high school romance vibes and eighty-five percent mafia romance.

Lily (18) is so adorable, but she really grew up from the previous books. I liked that she had her mother as kind of an excuse for her actions so they weren’t too selfish, which is a pet-peeve of mine in mafia romance. It’s like you know that you will probably be married off to som
Yeasmin Alo (Red Sparrow)
So I am not at all interested in Lolita 2.0(yikes 😑)

But Romero is killing me with curiosity 😍 so yeah 😋 that's about it

Lorraine Lesar
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.75*
Their love was real, well before that bedgasm happened.
Lily knew that her teenage ‘crush’ was not wishywashy salsa, but pure guacamole and had every intention to gauc and roll with Romero when she was older.
Romero however, took all her flirting in his stride. His loyalty to The Famiglia his only focus. But little girls grow up, the forbidden is suddenly a tempting delight.
Surely a little nibble from the tempting Lilynacho, is not the stuff that starts war, right?
WRONG.

I knew if I stuck wit
Bookadmirer
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it
If you read the previous book, you know about Liliana's crush on Romero. Romero used to think, she was a little girl but in this book, we see Romero started to notice Liliana as a woman. Besides Liliana also changes. She is not the little girl protected by her sisters. She is alone, she saw her mother slowly drift to death, her father pressuring her little brother to become a made man. She is extremely lonely and having a hard time to accept everything.

Liliana is sent to her sisters for a visit
Deborah
Apr 28, 2015 rated it liked it

Mixed feelings on this one.

If I'm being honest I don't think I actually intended to read this book, after being disappointed with 'Hatred' I waited for the reviews to come out on 'Temptation' and they were very mixed so I'd more or less decided to give up on this series but lately I've been re-reading a lot of my old favourites which included 'Honor' and 'Duty' and I'd forgotten just how good these books are so having decided to continue on I skimmed 'Hatred' to get me up to date.
Firstly I have
My Pink Fairytales
Loving ⭐️

Finally, something different! I mean, i was getting a little bit tired of those forced loveless marriages.
Thankfully, Liliana & Romero’s story is a loving one. It wasn’t easy for them, but at least there were true feelings and passion. Plus, there was that forbidden type of love that made it worth it.

Liliana, Aria and Gianna’s little sister became infatuated with Romero soooooo long ago. Once she became of age, he couldn’t ignore her anymore, so they started a secret affair during one
Elfina Renee
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I've spent the last day and half thinking of how to do this review and words escape me. It's been an incredible journey watching Lily grow up and her unwavering feelings towards Romero. Picture being told all your life your duty towards your family, sheltered from loving who you want or their position. My heart crumbled a thousand folds during the epic tale. Cora Reilly kept me on the edge of my seat guessing, "saying no...no and hell no! Five star fabulous read and highly recommended. This is o ...more
Beatrice Masaluñga
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
I'm still in the mood for Mafia books and I decided to continue this series. This is Lilliana Scuderi and Romero's story. Lily is the third Scuderi sister who has a crush on Luca's soldier, Romero. I anticipated this is going to be more mellow unlike the first three books but I'm glad these two got together despite the odds.

I despise her father so much. Disgusted even when he arranged her marriage to some old pervert. Romero, ofcourse so sweet enough to risk his life to save Lily but this means
Melanie (mells_view)
DNF. Just not feeling it. I can’t get into it for some odd reason.
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, 4-star-books
4 Tempting Stars

Bound by Temptation is a standalone and is part of the Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles series. This is Liliana and Romero’s story.

I was really excited for Lily’s story, I loved that her crush on Romero started when she was a teenager and Romero is the forbidden fruit she can’t have. Out of all of the books in the series this one has the most angst.

The first 30% of the book is a recap of the first book and third book, since those were the sisters’ books. It gives you Lily and Romer
Karen111
Jun 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
I enjoyed this series so far as a whole, but this book didn't work for me, and I gave up at 50%.

Romero is a mafia soldier, who's job is to protect Aria (from the first book). Lily is Aria's youngest sister. Here's how it went:

Lily watches Romero in the shower.
Lily pounces on Romero, Romero rejects her.
Lily watches Romero in the shower.
Lily pounces on Romero, Romero re
Jenny
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved Liliana and Romero. She is a mafia princess he is a simple soldier. Their affair is forbidden but they can't resist each other. All hell breaks loose when Liliana is forced to do her duty and marry a man she doesn't love.

Great love scenes, innocent sweet heroine, alpha but gentle hero and sizzling chemistry. Loved these two!

This is the second time I am reading this book and now I love it even more. Beautiful love story and hot couple. If there was an epilogue I would have given it 5 stars!
Sabrina
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-crime-boss
Get it here:
Amazon * Barnes & Noble

I started this series awhile ago and then took a break between the last book and this one. Now I'm completely unsure of why I let Romero's book sit on my Kindle for so long. I loved his and Liliana's story and getting to see his inner struggle of wanting the Mafia princess but unable to have her. Their sexual tension was the best thing about this book and it kept going, even after they first slept together. It really captivated me and made me unable to put thi
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo bbt4 cover xB by sb_zpsqx7pzgwc.gif

Books in series are Stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: Bound by Honor
Book 2: Bound by Duty
Book 3: Bound by Hatred
Book 4: Bound by Temptation
Book 5: Untitled
Iliada
I loved this one! I've been waiting for this book since I read Bound by Honor and I thought it was going to be my favourite in the series. It wasn't, but I still liked it very much! No book has come close to the intensity of the first book and probably none ever will, but I'm enjoying this series immensely.
moonlight ☾
Jul 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia-romance
4 stars

Lily (h) and Romero’s (H) story was the sweetest one of the series (so far, since I haven’t read Growl’s story yet) and it wasn’t as intense as the rest yet I still found myself squealing and rooting for the two. 🥺 The push and pull in the beginning was amazing, and of course Romero wouldn’t be able to resist Lily eventually lolol but I loved how persistent she was while also having self control when he would keep rejecting her. Their romance was really cute, and idk why but I love re
m ✦ foesandlovers
reread:
3.5 STARS

_____________________________

First time reading:
4 “This series keeps getting better and better” Stars

I know we had to wait longer than supposed for this book, but I’m telling you, it was worth it. So freaking worth it. It’s so good, I honestly can’t get enough of this series. I loved every single book, and I just know I’ll love the rest of the series just as much.

This book is the story of Liliana and Romero. I was so excited about these two finally getting together. It’s been pr
Kirsten
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They started war for each other🥺🥺
And what did the other couples do??
Anyways, stan lilyromeo for clear skin🧚🏻✨
Snow
Apr 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: mobsters
cant quite decide...somewhere between 3 and 3.5 stars...

heck, maybe I'll change my mind completely after
review to be posted later...

All right, let get smth clear here...

Mafluts team was actually founded on the basis of the BORN IN BLOOD MAFIA CHRONICLES series...and Bound by honor was the crucial part of US three who LOVE mafia men and everything that goes with them - danger, action, suspence, darkness, mystery, fear,sex,love and even blood...

Yeah, we LOVE it all...we CRAVE it, we FEED on it...
What's the Name o...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Help! I can’t remember the title 2 36 Feb 26, 2020 07:57PM
Goodreads Librari...: Merging Book 3 43 Jul 18, 2015 02:23AM

• The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Ruthless People (Ruthless People, #1)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made #1)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)
  • Vicious Prince (Royal Elite, #5)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)
I'm an author of romance and new adult novels. I'm a lover of good food, wine and books, and I'm hopelessly addicted to bad boys (in books).

If you are a fan of audiobooks, many of my books are already available as audios:

Join my reader's group on Facebook: Cora's Flamingo Squad

If you want to be notified of new releases and cover reveals, AND get the occasio

Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles (7 books)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
  • Bound by Duty (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #2)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #5)
  • Bound by Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #6)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)

News & Interviews

“She wasn't the little girl I'd first met. She was a woman in marriageable age now..” 3 likes
“He'd seemed safe, like there was no way he could possibly hurt me no matter the provocation.” 2 likes