Start by marking “Arctic Bound (Arctic Wolves, #1)” as Want to Read:
Arctic Bound (Arctic Wolves, #1)

Arctic Bound

(Arctic Wolves #1)

There are secrets in even the smallest of towns...

Nerina Simpson fled the streets of New York City, hoping to find solace outside the small town of Talkeetna, Alaska. Physically scarred from a fire that claimed both her parents, Nerina keeps to herself while she tries to put the darkness of her life behind her.

When a winter storm forces her into town, she collides with Vi
Published March 18th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 28th 2015)

Start your review of Arctic Bound (Arctic Wolves, #1)
Lala_Loopsie [fire breathing B!tch Queen]
Victor, Victor, Victor... You are one of my least favourite love interest. Also, my least favourite shifter, and Alpha Male. There, I said it. And, it's actually true.

The only reason I gave this book 2 ★ is because of Neri. She is kick ass, and she knows it.

One thing I liked about her was all of her (take that Victor). She didn't trust anyone, and that was OK, because she could take care of herself.

And Victor, Victor. He thought her weak. First because she was human, and then, to top it all
Yuli Atta
Nov 15, 2016 rated it liked it
actual rating 3,5 stars
I received this ebook copy in axchange of an honest review.

Arctic Bound is an interesting and very good paranormal romance that was well worth my time. However, I don't have time for a long and good review so I will just say what I liked and didn't like, starting with the latter.

Tigris Eden uses too many words where they aren't needed and this is the main reason my rating is so low. Actually, I think it's the only reason because the writing of an author is a really impo
Michelle
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this book as an ARC and I must say...it was fantastic! The character of Nerina is strong, independant and beautiful. You couldn't ask for a more perfect heroine in a story. She knows her flaws and limitations but still, she lives in the harshest of climates, alone, save her two wolves.

Victor is a character who at first, I wanted to hate so much, but the more he was revealed the more I had to love him. He's dark, brooding and serious, but at the same time, you see a more sensitive side to h
Sharrice
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
First off HAPPY RELEASE DAY TO ARCTIC BOUND!!

I received an ARC of Arctic Bound and it’s definitely one of those books where getting an ARC is a blessing and a curse. I was so excited to get an ARC and read Tigris Eden’s new book early, and then I finished and all I could think was “now I have to wait longer than everyone else for the next one.” Sad I know, but I know the wait will be worth it.

Nerina is in hiding. Having escaped New York after the fire that killed her par
Debra Crosby
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy for a review and I am happy to say I was not disappointed.The characters are all memorable.It has werewolves vampires and assasins.
Eva Millien
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trying to put the darkness in her life behind her, Nerina Simpson is forced into town by a winter storm where she runs in to the arrogant Victor Canidae and its obvious that just like the rest of the town, he wants her to leave in this exciting paranormal romance.

All Nerina wants is to hide in solitude and leaver her past behind her and Victor’s torn between not trusting her and wanting her and the reader can’t help but get caught up in the story by these strong captivating characters as they dr
S. Policar
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Since my copy of this book is an ARC, I cannot speak of any errors I may have or may not have found***

Arctic Bound follows Nerina and Victor, two people from two very different worlds who not only have to get past their differences, but work together to say their town.

This story combines the old Egyptian lore of Anubis and his creating of the original werewolf packs, and the Ancient Greek myths cerntering around Artemis and her infamous silver bow. The story is woven beautifully and the reade
Tina
Jun 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another wonderful book by Tigris Eden. I loved Nerina. She's sassy, intelligent, damaged, and all around kick-a%%. Regardless of the things that she has been through, she doesn't compromise herself.
Victor seems arrogant, cold, uncaring at first. Considering all of the "rules" that he has to follow, I can understand why. I enjoyed watching him try to control Nerina and her actions.
The secondary characters definitely added depth and feeling to the story. We are left with questions, but
Puna
Feb 28, 2016 rated it did not like it
OW, the guy is a jackhole wolf who thinks everyone not hairy is beneath him, especially a scarred up human and the scarred up human is a mob boss daughter/killer. Not much of anything to like.
PelicanFreak
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’ve recently started reading Eden and now I can’t stop!
Arctic Bound gripped me hard and wouldn’t let go; I found myself drifting back to it every time I tried to put it down and it has still stayed with me, despite the fact that I finished it a couple days ago.

While it did wrap up for the most part, didn’t end on a cliffie, it definitely left me wanting more. Luckily ‘The Reaping’, the next book is free so that isn’t a problem.

The editing is done well in this book.
Also there’s something for ev
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was AWESOME........................... We meet a girl on the run from her extended family after the death of her parents. She is hiding in Alaska. When she meets the pack but dosent know it yet. When she is asked to help on a mission by her boss and realizes who the target is she decides to help them. When all hell breaks lose she learns that her father is really alive. Will she go back home? Will she stay with the pack? What will happen next?
Hannah
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

I’m new to Tigris Eden, I have heard good things. Now that I have read her work I have to agree her stuff is good; good and dirty. It had a good start and just kept building; going more in depth character and story wise. This is the first in a new series called Arctic Wolves it introduces Talkeetna, a small town in the Alaskan wilds completely populated by wolf shifters. You met the alpha family and somewhat about their politics and some of their history. I enjoyed it but there were c
MELODY
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Eden brings us an amazing story. Artic Bound kept me guessing! Dosen’t happen often but I was stunned speechless a few times with plot twists I never saw coming.
Nerina, is a hiding in a small cabin in Alaska. She was badly burned in a fire and her scars are both physical and emotional, however, she is strong and independent. She has a secret past that unfolds through the novel. She is working on living and healing in the harsh climates of Alaska, with the two dogs the previous owner had.
Vict
Charity Costa
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Tigris Eden. I didn't know what to expect from her books or her as an author and I was pleased with her imagination. The plot of this book was excited and action packed. Her take on the lore was fun and different. I liked the characters even though I felt they were a little under developed emotionally. I do need to mention that this book is very raw as far as editing, I hope that she will have it redone for future readers because I am afraid that readers wouldn't give t ...more
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Do you want dark and brooding? Check. Do you want a heroine with a troubled past? Check. Do you want the leads to not be physically perfect? Partial check. Do you want all your paranormal favourites in one place? HUGE CHECK!

When I was offered a copy of this book to review I jumped at the chance. I love this author and her paranormal series that she already has out, The Shadow Unit (if you haven’t read them already I urge you to give them a go, and indeed this series looks like it will be just as
Heather
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I sure got a surprise with this book. I wasn't expecting a rather deep story inside, I figured it was just a shifter romance. (Which I love) But there is more, there is story inside that is great and I can't wait to read more about the wolves and the hunters.
Nerina and Victor don't start off too wonderful. Victor is the kind of guy that you love to hate. First impressions are important, right? well his wasn't very impressive. In fact I thought he was pretty ignorant and thought himself high hand
Michelle
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great beginning to a new series. A fresh and exciting story with a heroine that is just as strong and determined as the hero. Nerina thinks she has secrets to hide, but she has no idea that she possesses secrets she isn't even aware of. Just when you think you have everything figured out about Nerina and Victor's future, a boatload of new twists enter the story. A fresh approach to werewolves and their origin is introduced in this series that has me eagerly waiting for the next install ...more
Poetic Puppy
Nerina is on the run from her family. In order to survive she has to lie low. Unfortunately, when she suddenly lands on Victor’s radar, things begin to quickly spiral out of her control.

I wasn’t really sure what to expect from this book or this author, but it was kind of like a paranormal ‘Fifty Shades’ experience. There’s nothing really wrong with that though. It was a good read, it just wasn’t brilliant. There was something about the writing style that just didn’t work for me, as certain scene
Leah Ford
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was fast paced with great characters, it was hard to put down. Werewolves and vampires but with subtle differences to the norm which made for interesting reading.

Nerina, the female lead, was a strong no-nonsense character but still had a vulnerability about her.
Victor was a brooding dominant who didn’t know a good thing unless it was waved and slapped in his face. It is obvious they are going to get together but the story leading up to it kept you interested.
Tara Dorough
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Extremely Adult

Artic Bound is book 1 of Tigris Eden's Artic Wolves series. The book has consensual BDSM scenes. It is Not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Artic Bound tells the story of Victor, a werewolf and Nedria, a character that is evolving throughout the story. Tigris brings her readers a new mythology in the world of werewolves and vampires. It involves both Greek gods and goddesses and the Egyptian god of the dead Anubis. Her mythology is fresh and different from any werewolf and
Jennifer Riddell
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
So, I was given this book for an honest review. Well, here it is... I loved it. I gave it 5 stars because I really liked the story line. Now mind you my opinion on BDSM is not my scene but this book was written well. There wasn't too much graphic stuff going on but enough to make you want to read more. I liked the fact the setting in this book was not a bunch of teenagers. I also liked the fact it had werewolves and vampires in it.

Nerina was a great character. She has fought her entire life for
Joann
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book and I am voluntarily giving my review and my honest opinion about it.
This is the first time that I have read a book by Tigris Eden and I must say her writing is different than any other author’s book that I’ve read. There’s action, suspense, romance and some erotica and some light BDSM. Now I did flip through and not read the BDSM parts because those parts just annoy the heck out of me but other than that the story was good different but good. I’ll definitely
Caroline Doig
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book and I gladly leave my review.
This is the 1st book I’ve reviewed for Tigress Eden and I’m a big fan of her books and this one is no exception. There’s a lot of BDSM in this book and I love that too, this is the story of Victor and Nerina and what they go through to finally be together. I like that Nerina is a strong woman and can kick butt if she needs to. There’s vampires, werewolves and humans abound in this book, great read and characters and sizzling hot BDSM s
Sylvia
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
this story actually get 4 1/2 stars....
Nerina is a woman on the run from her own family... she survived a tragic fire in which her parents died... but some how she did not. She finds herself in a remote cabin in Alaska with two dogs she inherited when she bought the place.... Once a month she goes into town for supplies... normally she is in and out, but on one occasion she runs into the store owners son Victor... and immediate attraction as well as hate hits them like a tons of bricks.
Ms. Ede
Tracey
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Great Read if you are into the Paranormal

This is my review and how I see it. In my first ever novel by author Tigiris Eden, Arctic Bound explored the paranormal of werewolves, humans, and vampires like I haven't read before. This action packed, bdsm filled book is definitely worth a read. It is full of drama and uncovers so much that the heroine decides to run, but proves that she is a ride or die woman for the man/werewolf she ax submitted too.

I am off to read book 2.

This is my review and how
Tiffany Copple
Let me start by saying I love a book with a strong female and this book has it with Nerina. I liked all the different paranormal aspects of the story and that they were different then every other book of their kind. I finished it in one sitting. . Victor and Nerina have a chemistry but the aren't sure why. It adds too the book . great story.
Jara Beaubien
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Nerina Simpson fled the streets of New York City, to Talkeetna, Alaska. Physically scarred from a fire that claimed both her parents, Nerina keeps to herself while she tries to put the darkness of her life behind her.
Here she olides with Victor Canida, who is so different from her, but eventually the two ding their way to each other, while batteling his enemies, great story and fun to follow

Book Nook Kitten
Jul 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
Very boring! A huge amount of text about nothing. The first sex scene is tedious running on for 23 pages!!! 23! The first part is 8 pages long, where they start to have sexual contact but stop to talk, then they start up again and theactual sex scene goes on for 13 pages more of boring rambling tediousness that is not sexy at all. This is just not good!
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the back and forth

This story was so intense and funny all at the same time! These two were so beyond created for each other that it was absolutely fun to see them go head to head!
Josephine Musumeci
Arctic Bound

Wow. Well developed characters and an awesome storyline made for some seriously good reading! Totally enjoyed this and am looking forward to more. I would definitely recommend!

• Dragon Triplets (Triplet Harems, #1)
  • Fake Date Mate (The Single Shift #1)
  • Winter's Touch (The Last Riders, #8)
  • Tea & Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #1)
  • Fortune Croakies (Enchanting Inquiries #2)
  • Bitterfrost (Mythos Academy: Colorado #1)
  • Bad Bear Santa (Bad Boy Bear Shifters, #1)
  • Bear Witness (Bear Wardens, #1)
  • Dog Gone Ghost (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #4.5)
  • Loved by Light (Wings, Wands and Soul Bonds, #4)
  • Disappeared
  • Jaguar's Mate (Crescent Moon, #8)
  • Branded By The Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #2)
  • His Outlaw Omega (The Royal Omegas Book 5)
  • Prowling their Mate: A BBW Fated Mates Paranormal Romance (Perfect Pairs, Book 1)
  • Chaos (3013, #8)
  • Slate (Breaking the Declan Brothers, #2)
  • Synergy (3013, #11.25)
BIO
USA Today Bestselling Author, Tigris Eden loves reading and writing.
One of Tigris’ fondest memories, was in the sixth grade, when her teacher read her story, “The Case of The Missing Pepperoni”, out loud to the class. It was then she decided she wanted to be a writer when she grew up. But like all childhood dreams, reality has a way of crashing in and disrupting plans. But her imagination and

Arctic Wolves (2 books)
  • Dire Cravings (Arctic Wolves, #2)

News & Interviews

“His wolf was now officially on board with bedding of the human who lay in their arms. She was no longer scarred. No longer flawed in a way that wasn’t desirable to his beast.” 1 likes
“anyway.” 0 likes