Start by marking “Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure (Falaha's Journey, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure (Falaha's Journey, #3.5)

Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure

(Falaha's Journey #3.5)

FALAHA'S JOURNEY SERIES Vol. 2

This book is not stand-alone.

An EXPANSION SET for Falaha’s Journey: A Spacegirl’s Account in Three Movements (Falaha’s Journey Books 1-3); combined into a full serial novel in a single volume (Falaha’s Journey Book 3.5).

Falaha has grown and her transformation also encompasses a transition from a young girl into a young woman. This is an explic
Published April 27th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure

Start your review of Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure (Falaha's Journey, #3.5)
Dianne
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Are you prepared for the sexcapades of graphic proportions? All consensual, all graphic and with an emphasis on love, enjoying sexuality and pushing the boundaries of comfort, in essence, freeing one’s inner self to do what feels right. I have to say, author Jeno Marz knows how to push the envelope of comfort as she brings more tales of Falaha to life in almost 3D graphics.

Falaha’s Journey Into Pleasure takes place several years after the war, and Falaha is now grown and ready to experience mor
Tomass
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun book to read.

Here we have three almost separate stories, but they are strongly united by the character arc (Falaha's personal journey into womanhood and family life). Some moments were hilarious and I was catching myself grinning quite often. This is a book about sex and lovers and fun, and at the same time, deep inside, this is a serious story about people and relationships.

The book is a journey into the depths of each character -- Falaha, Eyuran, Orewen, and Baro -- and the fina
Jeno
While still true to exploring science fiction aspects of the world (OS Universe) introduced in the Trilogy (Falaha's Journey: A Spacegirl's Account in Three Movements), its focus is adult relationships and character study. So before you pick up 3.5, be sure you are comfortable with graphic sex scenes and strong language.
Janice
Jun 27, 2015
Dee
Jan 03, 2016
Tris
Jul 05, 2020
I'm a writer from Latvia, Northern Europe, with background in electronics engineering and computer science. All my fiction is aimed at an adult audience. English is my third language.

Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenoMarz/

OS UNIVERSE SERIES by Jeno Marz

FALAHA'S JOURNEY SERIES
Falaha's Journey: A Spacegirl's Account in Three Movements (Books 1-3: Descent; The Pit; Persev

Falaha's Journey (6 books)
  • Descent (Falaha's Journey, #1)
  • The Pit (Falaha's Journey, #2)
  • Perseverance (Falaha's Journey, #3)
  • Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure, Episode 1: Welcome to Adulthood
  • Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure, Episode 2: This Lonely, Lonely Spaceman
  • Falaha's Journey Into Pleasure, Episode 3: The Man in a Box

News & Interviews

“Your wonderful mind has a matching body,” I heard Eyuran whispering into my ear through a thick veil of bliss, and found myself laying on my side, my spouse behind me, his hot palm slowly caressing my thigh, up and down. “So it’s good to give your body the nice treat it is demanding so explicitly.” His finger slid down my spine, making me tremble. “It wants and needs to be satisfied,” his low voice soaked into my skin.” 0 likes
“All these years that I had been waiting for him to return, I had been too anxious and somewhat insecure to develop any plan of action. I had scrupulously avoided giving any thought to it until the time to tackle things head-on arrived, so now I was suffering the consequences of my own indecisiveness. But in all seriousness, what steady plan could there be in matters of the heart?” 0 likes