Start by marking “Kissing Carly (Kiss a Cowboy Series, Book Three)” as Want to Read:
Kissing Carly (Kiss a Cowboy Series, Book Three)

Kissing Carly

(Kiss A Cowboy #3)

Now available!

She never expected to fall in love…

Carly Stevens loves to have fun but her carefree lifestyle has finally caught up with her. Broke and in debt, she heads to Montana to spend the summer with her sister, Andi Brennan, at the Brennan ranch. Her sister agrees she can stay on two conditions—she works to pay down her debt and changes her wild-girl ways. Reluctantl
Kindle Edition
Published May 7th 2015 by Deanna Lynn Sletten

To ask other readers questions about Kissing Carly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissing Carly

Start your review of Kissing Carly (Kiss a Cowboy Series, Book Three)
Susan (The Book Bag)
I love that I got to take a trip back the Brennan ranch and was able to see all those people I had come to know and love in the first two books of this series. That place and the people who live there are so comfortable, kind, and warm that I just want to stay there. I love this family so much!

Kissing Carly, book #3 focuses on Carly, the wild one in the other two books. She runs into trouble in the big city and heads to the ranch to regroup and to try to figure out what is important in life. Oka
Amanda
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carly has a lot of growing up to do. Living in her paid for townhouse and not having much responsibility other than a job lets her go out and party with her friends on a nightly basis. However, partying all the time has it's consequences and for Carly, the consequence of losing her job has her crawling to the Brennan ranch to find her sister Andi.
Andi and the rest of the Brennan crew are taken back to see Carly just show up at the ranch. Andi has agreed to help her figure out her bills and stra
Alison Davies
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series so much!

Carly is a self centered, spoilt, brat! When her life is turned upside down.. She heads to the Brennan ranch to stay with her sister. There's just one problem, Randy the ranch hand hates her.
, but the feeling is mutual.. He thinks she's a spoilt princess and she thinks hes a moody old cowboy! But the more time they spend with each other, the more their feelings for each other change... I'm so sad that this series is over, I might go sulk lol!!
Lorraine S
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best

Kissing Carly was the best of the three Kiss a Cowboy Series. I loved Randy and I thought Carly evolved nicely throughout.

While I had some issues with book one, fewer with book two this was much better. There were no obvious inconsistencies that I noticed as there were in the two previous books. Although I did see some incorrect word usages that distracted me.

On the whole, I enjoyed all three in the series but the last was the best.
Terri Mastraieni
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cowboy Trilogy

Really enjoyed this three part series set in Montana. The characters were real and the story was heartwarming. I look forward to reading other books written by Deanna Lynn Sletten
Royce Watson
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good book

This book has the usual characters trying not to love each other plot but it isn't as much of the book as it is in other love stories. I think you will like this book.
Tammy Ketring
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!

This book was as great as the first two in the series.... The author made the books flow seamlessly from the first to the last of the series and each book romance was so different. I love anything with cowboys and the mountains of the Rockies.....loved it and the "friends" I made while reading the series. It can be a stand alone book but reading the series in order was so much better!!
Janeiowa
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
I couldn't get past page 24. The whiny, spoiled, bimbo of the main character, Carly, was too much to stomach.

Wanda
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review for this novel

This is another really good book about cowboys and life on a ranch . All the love that is shown between everyone.
Pamela Lynn Roettger
Jan 03, 2019
Jordana
Sep 29, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• On His Bended Knee (The Brides of Purple Heart Ranch, #1)
  • Her Billionaire Cowboy Fake Fiancé (McCoy Billionaire Brothers Book 6)
  • Romancing the Summer: 10 Sweet Summer Reads
  • The Missing Sister
  • Seeking the Sheriff (Masterson County, #1)
  • The Cowboy's Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek, #1)
  • Her Billionaire Cowboy's Fake Wedding Fiasco (McCoy Billionaire Brothers Western Romance Book 2)
  • Rogue Justice (SAS Rogue Unit #2)
  • Her Billionaire Cowboy's Trouble in Paradise (McCoy Billionaire Brothers Western Romance Book 3)
  • Her Cowboy Hero (Rodeo Knights, #13)
  • Ranger's Baby (Iron Horse Legacy Book 2)
  • My Cowboy Best Friend Bodyguard (Billionaire Ranch Brothers Book 2)
  • Saltwater Studios (Westcott Bay, #2)
  • My Cowboy Single Dad Blind Date (Billionaire Ranch Brothers Book 3)
  • Annihilate Me: Omnibus (Annihilate Me #1-4)
  • This Terrible Beauty
  • A Cowboy Billionaire Secret Baby (Brookside Ranch Brothers #4)
  • Falling for You (Sapphire Bay, #1)
Deanna Lynn Sletten is the author of MISS ETTA, THE WOMEN OF GREAT HERON LAKE, MAGGIE'S TURN, THE LAKE HARRIET SERIES, and several other titles. She writes heartwarming women's fiction and romance novels with unforgettable characters. She has also written one middle-grade novel that takes you on the adventure of a lifetime. Deanna believes in fate, destiny, love at first sight, soul mates, second ...more

Kiss A Cowboy (3 books)
  • Kiss A Cowboy (Kiss A Cowboy Series #1)
  • A Kiss for Colt (Kiss A Cowboy #2)