Start by marking “Wicked Heart (Starcrossed, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Heart (Starcrossed, #3)

Wicked Heart

(Starcrossed #3)

Liam Quinn is talented, gorgeous, and one of the biggest movie stars in the world.

He's also the only man Elissa Holt has ever truly loved.

After being out of her life for six years, he and his gorgeous fiancé are set to star in the new Broadway show Elissa is stage managing. The only trouble is, when late night rehearsals bring Elissa and Liam together, the line between wha

Published May 3rd 2016 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Heart, please sign up.
Johanna Sawyer Very little, they appear as secondary characters. Liam and Elissa are the stars.

Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :::

Leisa Rayven will make you laugh, cry, and swoon in this fantastic addition to the Starcrossed series. Elissa and Liam’s love story is brimming with emotion, intensity, and hotness that will keep your heart racing. Once you start reading this book, you won’t be able to stop.

5 STARS!!

“I’m not saying goodbye,” he says as he shoves his hands in his pockets.”Because this isn’t over. One day, fate’s going to fix this. Bring us back together. I believe that.”

When
Christy
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars!!!

photo D249B11F-2E39-4C71-837F-8CC7C7FC3269_zpsyuuke6ae.jpg

After reading three books by Leisa Rayven, I have now dubbed her the queen of second chance romance. This woman writes angsty second chance romance stories better than anyone. All three of her books have been huge hits for me. I devoured this one. I started it and read it in one sitting. When you start this book, be prepared to read into the wee hours of the night. You will be unable to put it down! It was completely addictive.

Elissa Holt is Ethan Holt’s sister and the best stage mana
*****FIVE+++++STARS*****
{Netgalley ARC}

Heartache doesn’t teach you to be resilient. It teaches you to protect your fragility. It teaches you to fear love. And it draws a bright red circle around all the ways you’ve failed as a person and laughs while you cry.

LOVED THIS ONE SO HARD!!!!

photo 8bab53f7c93974b3514f1a49c787703c_zpstri3xabz.jpg

I don’t know where to even begin with my review on this book. I want to start off by saying that you can’t judge an author by only having read one book by them. I was one of the rare few that didn’t love BAD ROMEO.
Pearl Angeli
4 Wickedly Swooning Stars!

(I buddyread this book with sis Bea. Click her name to read her review) :)

Wicked Heart, for me, was like a tornado of emotions! Ever read a book where you find yourself swooning yet you feel scared at the same time because you know your heart's going to break at the later part? That's exactly what I felt while reading this book. Gratefully, it ended with a perfect HEA, so no complaints at all from my satisfied heart!

Leisa Rayven has quickly become one of my favorite aut
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I feel like I've been run over by the angst truck. I don't know whether I want a drink, a hug, or a cigarette. All I know is that I love the absolute hell out of this book and I'm not even a little sorry!

As a self professed angst whore, second chance romance happens
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 STARS

”How long does it take to fall in love? A second? A week? A year?"

description

Ethan Holt’s sister, Elissa Holt had met the love of her life six years ago. In this novel you fall for Liam Quinn six years prior and gut wrenchingly lose him. Six years in the present his fiancée and the now famous Liam Quinn are hired to star in Elissa's theater’s latest production of the Taming of the Shrew.

description

Elissa and Liam’s connection and attraction is just as strong as it was in the past. The author truly delivers
Brandi
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

From the start, it was clear Elissa and Liam's story was not going to be smooth sailing. After six years, Elissa is reunited with the man who broke her heart, but a lot has changed. Liam is now a famous actor and he isn't alone. Liam and his beautiful fiancé are the stars of the Broadway show, Elissa is stage managing, yeah, can you say angst? So much angst.

description

I love that the story unfolded through past glimpses weaved into the present. I was riveted, anxiously waiting to find out what happened to
NiCoLeTa E.
***5 "My BLiss" stars for Liam and Elissa***

It's unbelievable!!! I adored this book so much...

Why it seems unbelievable???
Well, i had some issues with the previous two books and especially with the main heroine, Cassie!!!
So, i was a little bit cautious about this one, and i'm so happy that Mrs. Rayven proved me wrong...

I loved every single moment in there, even if i was laughing or i was crying or i was mad with the heroes or when i was antsy as hell...
I loved very much the two main characters
Geri Reads
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!!!

This book!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The characters, the conflict, the angst, the dialogue, the writing...everything just worked for me. I was instantly drawn into the lives of Elissa Holt and Liam Quinn.

From the moment Elisse and Liam met, I was invested in their relationship. While their attraction was instant, it took a while for them to get together. I loved the waiting and tension. And when it finallu happened, it was so good. So I was gutted...GUTTED when circumstances conspired to keep them apart.

Th
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4.5 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE! (in the UK)
Amazon US | Amazon UK

"How long does it take to fall in love?
A second? A week? A year?"

Wow what can I say, it's been a long time since I read a book that was so angst-ridden and that had me on the edge of my seat. I was left wondering how on earth the author was going to pull off a happy ending but what a fantastic journey it was, I truly loved this book.

Elissa Holt is a stage manager working on Broadway, she's the best at what she does and highly profes
Beverly
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s no secret I am not a fan of angst, it makes me a nervous wreck. I am also not a fan of second chance romances. That didn’t stop me from being a HUGE fan of this book.

“Three hundred dollars for the pleasure of your company, beautiful Elissa? Seems like a bargain, if you ask me.”

We met Elissa Holt previously, in Bad Romeo she is Ethan’s sister. I have always liked her, she is fun and quirky. I loved how she was outgoing and seemed full of life. In Wicked Heart you really get to meet Elis
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 AMAZING STARS <3 <3

“And I have the strongest feeling that having part of you is going to be better than having all of anybody else.”

One of the best books I read so far! Elissa and Liam's romance is amazing, it has everything I want and even more! I could tell from the begining that this was a beautiful story and as I continued reading it I didn't want it to end because I loved it so much! Wicked Heart is an emotional, intense, super hot and a beautiful story!

I adored both Liam and Eli
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

*****5 Stars*****

description

"Hearts never listen. Or learn."

“Wicked Heart” is the third instalment of the “Starcrossed” series by the absolutely talented Leisa Rayven and it is a swoon worthy story which captures all the things I love about romances; intense chemistry, angst, emotion and humour. This was such an addictive story that once I started it was impossible for me to put down. My warning to you if you plan to read this book is to clear your schedule before you start, because you won’t be able to
Lucia
Feb 19, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Angst + super hot chemistry is killer combination and Mrs. Rayven mastered it again. If you want to read romance and feel true butterflies, read any book by Leisa Rayven, this one included.

However, no matter how much I like Leisa Rayven's writing, Wicked Heart contains one trope/twist that is my big pet peeve (view spoiler) so because of strictly subjective reasons, I couldn't fully enjoy this novel.

But
Hulya Kara Yuksel
“Sometimes fate is what you make it, and I'm making my life with you.”

OK I have a confession. I really loved this book, I really enjoyed it too but God, nobody can't measure up with Ethan -fucking sexy- Holt! And I guess I love "Bad Romeo" and "Broken Juliet" books much more than that one... :)

Oh btw please don't get me wrong, I loved Liam & Elissa's chemistry too. They were so cute / hot together but sorry Liam, for me Ethan always will be the one! (^_^)

And I highly recommend this series
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Full review posted at Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic

Thank you St. Martin's Press for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Buddy read this with my lovely sis Pearl (click to read her fab review! :))

"Heartache doesn't teach you to be resilient. It teaches you to protect your fragility. It teaches you to fear love. And it draws a bright red circle around all the ways you've failed as a person and laughs while you cry."

Being on Broadway shows is part of Elissa Holt's life as a sta
Dali
Happy Book Boyfriend

A wickedly addicting book that made my heart ache and swoon and my face hurt with so many laughs and smiles. Leisa Rayven perfectly blends wit, sexiness and angst, all the elements for a great romance. This book is going straight to my favorite and re-read lists.
“One day, fate’s going to fix this. Bring us back together. I believe that.”

Even though Elissa didn’t date actors, much less allow herself to fall for one, fate brought her and Liam together for the briefest amou
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
★LIVE ★ Amazon USAmazon UK

Movie star Liam Quinn is the only man Elissa Holt ever truly loved. Circumstance broke them apart but six years later throws them back together. Within the pages of WICKED HEART, Leisa Rayven depicts the past and the present in this romantic second chance romance set around the glittering world of showbiz and a Broadway Play. Told in first person narrative and from the sole perspective of the heroine this standalone story is about fate, second chances and love... I
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

Six years ago, Elissa and Liam met and had this intense connection but Elissa doesn't date actors and that's exactly what Liam is trying to be. After they work on a play together, they have an amazing night and then Liam goes off to Hollywood to pursue his passion.

They sort of keep in touch with voice mails but one day, Elissa decides to call Liam. He just happens to be in New York so they meet up where he is doing a photo shoot.

This is where things get messy...Elissa finds out tha
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
For more reviews please visit www.angelas-sizzling-pages.blogspot.com

4.5 Stars

Years ago I saw a magazine article that claimed everyone should have their heart broken at least once in order to become a better person…Whoever wrote that article can go fuck themselves.

Reading Bad Romeo and Broken Juliette left me craving more. I’ve become happily addicted to the way Leisa Rayven pens her dramatic romances, which are jam-packed with loads of angst and passion. I couldn’t wait to jump into Liam and
Patrycja
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, may-2016, arc-s
Loved it! Review to follow!
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover

“How long does it take to fall in love? A second? A week? A year?” – Elissa

Well, it took about 15 pages for me to fall head over heels in love with Wicked Heart. That’s all. Leisa Rayven delivers angst, humor, and sexual tension like no one’s fucking business. And I devoured this book and loved every second.

Wicked Heart tells the story of Elissa (for those who read Bad Romeo & Broken Juliet, you’ll remember her as Ethan’s sweet sister). One fateful night she bumps into a delicious man name
AJ
5 MASSIVE STARS!

OMG I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK!! It’s angsty, it’s sexy, it’s funny, it’s heartachingly beautiful and it’s epically romantic. After the epicness that was Bad Romeo / Broken Juliet, I was nervous that this book wouldn’t live up to my ridiculously high expectations, but Leisa Rayven absolutely nailed it, and this book took my breath away. I read it in one sitting, white-knuckling my kindle the whole way through, and when I finished I literally happy danced around my house in glee. I
Kaila
4.5/5 stars

WOW!WOW!WOW! This was an angst-filled, romantic, steamy and complicated ride. My emotions were not spareded whatsoever in this rollercoaster of a book
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Six years ago 19 year-old Elissa was in love with Liam.
But he hurt her with his actions ... but still she never forgot him. No other guy ever lived up to him.

Now, a famous Broadway stage manager, she'll meet him again.
As a huge Hollywood star, he'll be the star of the new Shakespeare play she's working on. Also with him - his beautiful fiancée Angel.

But of course Elissa will be able to survive seeing him again, right?
She won't melt in a puddle of lust at his feet??

Liam Quinn ... he makes me swo
Pick a Book
Review in english and portuguese.
Resenha em inglês e português.

4,5 " lobster" stars!

Before I start I just wanna say this: I'm sorry Ethan. So so sorry. But my heart was stolen by another actor. I love you but Liam... OMG! Liam is my man now.

Ya know when you get to read a book, someone asks you if you're enjoying it and you just answer that you're "feeling it" yet? So ... It didn't happen to me in this book. From the first chapter, I was hooked, excited and happy because all I was reading was e
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

Broadway, Hollywood, and a second a chance at romance. I’m a proud member of the Theatre Geek Society, so normally I’d be all over this story, but (you knew there was a but coming) there was one problem. Wicket Heart is the third book in the Starcrossed series. I already read the first book, Bad Romeo. You know how in some book reviews the reviewer says they didn’t love it, didn’t hate it? Well, suffice it to say that I pretty much hated Bad Romeo. I finished it, but then decided to was
Carmen de la Rosa
Si pudiera resumir el libro diría que es otro libro más lleno de clichés, con frases super utilizadas, el factor destino explotado al máximo, ah y una protagonista idiota que actúa como adolescente hormonal.

No se puede negar que Leisa Rayven puede hacer una historia llena de humor, una química intensa y una tortuosa cantidad de angustia. Pero incluso con todos estos momentos y la constante intervención del destino (estoy empezando a creer que el factor destino esta siendo explotado en este tipo
Yodamom
2.5
I would have given this more stars but it had some issues with the story that I am not okay with. A woman messing around with another woman's fiance. Worse is that she knows and likes the fiancee'. I am repulsed but back stabbing cheating women. Sure it turned out in the end, but the fact that she was physically crossing the line, just killed some praise from me. Then there was the whole, falling in love with him/her after one night, clinging to the memory for years....what a bunch of unbelie
  • Papa's Boy (Morning Report, #3)
  • Freeze Frame (Snapshot, #1)
  • Until We Break
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Of Dark and Bright (Dark Horse, #3)
  • Second Chance Hero
  • Ripping Pages
  • Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • King of Hearts (Hearts, #3)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
  • Till I Kissed You (Cottonbloom, #3)
  • Breaking Mr. Cane (Cane, #2)
  • Blue Ice (Ice #1)
  • Return to Newport (Return to Me, #2)
  • The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #1-2)
Author of swoony, sexy, slow-burn romances. Fluent in sarcasm. Professional snuggler. Guacamole addict.

Want exclusive content straight to your inbox? Sign up for Rayvenews - the official Leisa Rayven newsletter, sent once a month.
Sign up here -> http://bit.ly/RAYVENEWS

Starcrossed (3 books)
  • Bad Romeo (Starcrossed, #1)
  • Broken Juliet (Starcrossed, #2)
“Heartache doesn't teach you to be resilient. It teaches you to protect your fragility. It teaches you to fear love. And it draws a bright red circle around all the ways you've failed as a person and laughs while you cry.” 21 likes
“See, that's the problem. Love is an asshole. It doesn't care about people's plans. It's never convenient. It crawls inside of you at the most ridiculous times and makes you feel, whether you like it or not. And even long after the time when you should have learned to stop loving someone, it just keeps holding on to them. Doesn't it?” 15 likes