Start by marking “State of Vengeance (Collapse, #6)” as Want to Read:
State of Vengeance (Collapse, #6)

State of Vengeance

(Collapse #6)

Vengeance is coming.
Monterey Bay, California, has barely survived a brutal attack from the evil invasion forces of Omega, and Cassidy Hart is exhausted. She has lost a friend and gained a new enemy. The militias seem to be weakening, and Omega seems to be getting stronger.

In an effort to recruit more troops, Cassidy travels to the desolation of the high mountains to find
Published by WB Publishing (first published June 23rd 2015)

Summer Lane
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
"It's not just about survival anymore.
It's about revenge."

Can't wait to share! And for everyone who may be wondering, State of Vengeance is the 6th out of what will be a 10 book series. :)
Michelle
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Summer you are amazing!! I'm never disappointed!
Celeste
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Wow! There is SO much action in this book it was very hard to put down to sleep or be a parent! Cassidy has SO many emotions going on with the death of Sophia. It's hard to believe that she was once a very young and naive girl. Well, she's definitely not anymore being a Commander and a Senator and all at the age of 20!?

Lots of twist and turns and even more insight and realization of just how big Omega is and how long they migh
Donna
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I so love this series! A winner!

This series is so well written, you feel you are there with Cassidy Hart and Chris Young in the middle of death coming for you. An exciting 6th installment of one of my very favorite series from one of my favorite authors. Please don't make us wait too long to see what happens next. Summer Lane has me enthralled.
Melissa Mims
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love!!

My favorite series in a very long time. I don't know that I can wait half a year for the next book. Cassidy is someone I aspire to be and can't wait to find out how intense things continue to get throughout the series.
Vicki
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Now I am caught up with this series, I hate waiting for the next book. I really want to know what happens. It is really good !!!
Denise
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Page turner

The action continues as Cassidy and Chris fight to save what's left of their world. The author has created a great storyline with realistic characters.
Sandy Blackwell
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
anxious for more.
Valerie Guevara
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Full of action from beginning to end and makes you want more when you're done! Never a dull moment in the life of Cassidy Hart! Absolutely loved it!
Cynthia
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dystopian
Very good series...
Dave T
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yet another excellent book.

Me. Lane really has a knack for delivering the most true to life stories I have read. On to the next one.
S.T. Williams
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cassidy Hart and her crew are back at it, saving the world, one mission at a time.
I love these books, the apocalypse Ms. Lane has created is so realistic that I can easily imagine it becoming our grim reality one day.
I love Cassie, she has grown and evolved more than just about any other character I have ever deemed to adore, and at such a great pace too. Ms. Lane is always taking into account her actions and those of the people around her. Cassie lives in a world with real consequences where
Jason
Aug 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each of these books is getting darker as it progresses, I realise that it was dark to start with being that it's a post-apocalyptic world, but it started with a bit of a lighter feel to it, whereas now, with ‘Vengeance’ the story has taken a darker mood. It's a bit like the Harry Potter books, they started out light, but by number 7, it was for Mature Audiences only. And this I think, is exactly what Summer Lane is going for, the books are actually a direct link to Cassidy Hart. She started off ...more
Brian Palmer
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
State of Vengeance (or, Cassidy Hart's Descent into Madness) is a taut action thriller that chronicles how the tolls of war are finally overwhelming and swallowing up our heroine whole. She makes some gnarly choices and observations in this one, a product of her finally reaching the end of her rope despite the words of caution and compassion that Chris Young and others give her throughout. Lane dives into the emotional depths of Hart's heart, seeing a fragile, scarred, emotionally obliterated he ...more
TG KMT | QUESTL❥VE
2 i-am-cassidy-hart-i-am-vengeance stars

description

Dont get me wrong. I love this series. The characters are freakin awesome. But seriously.. What the hell is up with Cassidy?!?
She was so lame in this.. i wanted to pull her hair! What the heck!
She better straighten her shit out by the next book.. cause daaaamn.. Buzzkill much?
Rob Lammert
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read
I must say that I am impressed with how this story is still keeping my interest after 6 books! This was a great installment in the series. Onto book #7.
Samantha Rhinerson
Jul 07, 2015 rated it liked it
I feel as if the series is starting to lack a bit since it's been going on for so long, but I still enjoyed the read.
Shelbie
Dec 18, 2016
Laura Martin
Jun 21, 2017

• The McClane Apocalypse: Book 4
  • The Caregiver's Companion: Caring for Your Loved One Medically, Financially and Emotionally While Caring for Yourself
  • Her Loving Husband's Return (Loving Husband, #3)
  • Crucifixion: V Plague Book 2
  • My Green Manifesto: Down the Charles River in Pursuit of a New Environmentalism
  • Battle for Ground Zero: Inside the Political Struggle to Rebuild the World Trade Center
  • The Jesus Discovery: The New Archaeological Find that Reveals the Birth of Christianity
  • Zombie Tales from Dead Worlds
  • Love and Decay 2, Episode Nine (Love and Decay 2, #9)
  • Inside the Now: Meditations on Time
  • The Invisibles: Vintage Portraits of Love and Pride
  • The Heart of the Ancients: Kailmeyra's Redemption (Kailmeyra, #3)
  • When There's No More Room in Hell (When There's No More Room In Hell #1)
  • Heir of Pendel (A Pandoran Novel, #4)
  • Life on Earth: Understanding Who We Are, How We Got Here, and What May Lie Ahead
  • Chest of Bone (Afterworld Chronicles, #1)
  • Quiet Mind: A Beginner's Guide to Meditation
  • It's Easy Being Green: A Handbook for Earth-Friendly Living
Summer Lane is the #1 bestselling author of 23 hit books, including the smash-hit Collapse Series. The final installment of the series, STATE OF HOPE, released June 2017. Summer is also the author of the bestselling adventures of the Zero Trilogy, Bravo Saga, Unbreakable SEAL, Collapse: The Illustrated Guide, and Vigilante. Running with Wolves (historical thriller) was released September 22, 2017. ...more

Collapse (10 books)
  • State of Emergency (Collapse, #1)
  • State of Chaos (Collapse, #2)
  • State of Rebellion (Collapse, #3)
  • State of Pursuit (Collapse, #4)
  • State of Alliance (Collapse, #5)
  • State of Destruction (Collapse, #7)
  • State of Fear (Collapse Series, #8)
  • State of Allegiance (Collapse #9)
  • State of Hope (Collapse #10)
“What makes us the good guys?” Elle asks softly. “We kill just as much as the enemy.” I” 0 likes