Start by marking “Once A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales” as Want to Read:
Once A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales

Once A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  51 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
------------------------This e-book is no longer available for purchase------------------------

Nine sinfully sexy tales of one night of passion . From strangers, to first time lovers, to couples in love, nine authors have come together to bring you a group of sexy stories, able to please your every desire.
***18+ due to adult situations***
ebook
Published May 28th 2015 by exessica (first published May 26th 2015)

Be the first to ask a question about Once A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales

Cassie
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A collection of sexy stories with Hot guy's... SCORE! I believe with all Anthologies, not everyone will be in love with all the stories involved, and I'm one of those. Some stories wasn't my cup of tea, and that's okay. Some of the stories were poorly edited, which took me out of the world the author was putting us in. But with that said, I'm interested in all the authors and looking to see what else they have out. Some of the characters I want to see way more of, so fingers crossed.

R.S.V.P
3 st
Christy McCurry
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is one of the very best collections of reads I have ever read.. All 9 authors tell an amazing story about one steamy night..

Ivy’s Rule by H.Q. Frost
Gawd I loved this story Ivy single mom, widowed, misses her husband. Her friends are determined to get her to loosen up and get white girl trashed. Rule the sexy radiologist, loved him.. Can't wait to read more of their story.

Club X by M. Dauphin Oh this was a pleasant surprise.. I will not ruin it for you, but you are going to love Lynn and F
Book Nook  Nuts
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: Once: A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales
Author: M. Dauphin (Author), H.Q. Frost (Author), allyn lesley (Author), Nicole Hite (Author), Alora Kate (Author), L.E. Chamberlin (Author), Terri George (Author), Brooklyn Taylor (Author), Layla Stevens (Author)
Publication Date: 5/26/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
All are new to me authors. I am reviewing 6 of the stories
These are all short stories.

R.S.V.P by Nicole Hite
Tessa's friend Monica is g
Alora Kate
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so happy I was asked to be part of this boxset! These ladies are awesome, their stories ROCK and everyone should read them. You get to know 9 authors and read 9 completely different wonderful stories :)
Smut Hut
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have mixed feelings about this collection. Some of them I liked and wanted more of. Others I didn’t like and didn’t feel like they had a part in this collection.

R.S.V.P-I really liked this one! I wanted more of the story of Tessa a chef (just like me!) who doesn't take kindly to someone disrespecting her food and Paolo is a hot guy from Italy. They meet when Tessa is catering her best friends wedding and Paolo is the best man. One night of hot steamy sex and a cliffy! WTF!? Where is the rest o
Jb
May 31, 2015 rated it it was ok
HUGE TEASE...deserves 10 stars but...

I love short stories, but this is more of cliff hangers & teases then short stories! Fantastic, passionate, very steamy, captivating stories that ended mostly with a BANG of a tease... I want conclusions, ending, finales or BOOKS with the continued story! This is a extraordinary group of talented authors that could write spectacular books from these short teasers! Some authors did give false hopes that there was more coming, a book done...but NOTHING! I w
Nola Arganbright
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful group of sexy stories written by a super talented group of authors. Defiantly for 18+ readers. I loved each and every story. I often find myself choosing one or two stories that I adore but not this time! Every author presented a five star read! I love finding new authors and having the chance to read from my already favorites!
J.S. Snow
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Long overdue in getting this review in and my apologies to the writers in this sensational collection. Many are my go-to authors when I need an escape and they did not disappoint. You can tell these writers truly enjoyed working on this collection and it shows in their stories. Brillant job everyone and my apologies for posting this so late, the life of a writer is a dubious one at times.
Sylvia Schneider
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is quite an eclectic group of stories... all short but very good. If you like a good anthology I would say this is a winner...and I recommend it. But be forewarned... some do end with cliffhangers and leave you wanting more.
Chey Valbuena
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot!!

These reads are steamy and intense. Some are alright and some you can't get enough of. Try it out and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Kimberley
May 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Was ok.

I realised after reading it, that my FAV story was Don't Break the Spell by L.E. Chamberlin! First time reading something by her and it was sweeet and hot! Phewwww

jay harris
Inge-Lise Goss
Dolores Montz
Sep 01, 2015
Nicole Hite
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stevie
Sean
Jul 30, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: combining the same book set 2 18 May 28, 2015 12:56PM
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • One For Sorrow (The Veil, #5.5)
  • Magic Touch: 11 Urban/Paranormal Fantasy Novels
  • Zeke's Eden: The Beginning (Zeke and Eden, #1)
  • Dancing With Death: Ensnared and Enraptured (Evading Death, #1)
  • The Alpha Bundle
  • An Erotic Collection Volume 1: This is What I Want\Indecent Experiment\Everything Changes\Layover
  • Lover's Delight (Soul Mates, #3)
  • The Proper Punishment (Knights of the Board Room, #5.5)
  • Spirit Lifter (Phantom Lovers #4)
  • Hard Candy for Christmas
  • First Dance (Vice, Virtue & Video, #0.5)
  • Mine
  • The Sinfully Sexy Anthology
  • Damaged Love (Bound Series, #2)
  • Intrigue (Intrigue Anthology)
  • The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, # 0.5)
  • Past Tense Future Perfect