Start by marking “Black Chaos II: More Tales of the Zombie” as Want to Read:
Black Chaos II: More Tales of the Zombie

Black Chaos II: More Tales of the Zombie

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Black Chaos comes again in 25 MORE frightful - and frightfully funny - tales of the zombie, from the wilds of 19th century Canada to the farthest edge of the galaxy, and from college dorms to Wal-Mart. You may think you know zombies, but not these!

Featuring work by: Terry Alexander, Bo Balder, Aislinn Batstone, Steven E. Belanger, Thomas Canfield, Angel Luis Colón, D. Jaso
ebook
Published May 8th 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Black Chaos II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Chaos II

Kelly
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of zombie tales, showcasing the talent of many fantastic indie authors. I commend the editor on the presentation and order of the stories too. It is well laid-out.

I was really entertained by the variety of concepts presented - the stories span historical to futuristic; voodoo-based to scientific; and funny to thought-provoking. Each author's take on what a zombie is and/or where it comes from is quite unique.

I didn't read Black Chaos I, but I've previous read work by T
Sean
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
25 tales of the zombie. Who could pass that up? Each story is unique and bitter and grotesquely related to the undead and they are good. There is a story in here about storms in Arizona and the things that walk in them. I liked that one quite a bit. Maybe you will too.
Ashley