Start by marking “Dare To Win” as Want to Read:
Dare To Win

Dare To Win

(Sex, Sin & Secrets #1)

Connor

It’s simple really, I like to win. At work, to win cases. At leisure, to win women.

Winning women rarely takes much to get what I’m after – sex and lots of it. They fall for me quicker than a whore’s knickers. No joke, ask my mate George.

I can’t help it, it’s my magnetism. I smile, they swoon, I shag them and move on. No relationship equals no complications. Well, not
Published June 5th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Dare To Win, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dare To Win

Patricia Maia (The Bookery Review)
I was anxious to read this book and I'm glad it is better than I expected!
Freaking FANTASTIC story, this was fun to read and definitely a good way to spend my morning!!
Funny, classy, sexy, with a great sense of humor, I loved everything about this book.
The characters are perfect, Connor an extremely confident sexy man but also a manwhore, Karina a classy woman trying to resist to Connor's antics and attempts.
OMG what I laughed with the situations he put himself through... that scene in the bar i
Lewlin
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Connor Dare is a solicitor by day and an absolute man-slut by night. He's not your normal alpha man, he gets himself in situations because he is ruled by his c*ck and tends to put it where he shouldn't, to hell with the consequences! I laughed when he caught the clap.

Karina is also a solicitor but where she is prosecution, Connor is defense, so they are on opposing teams. She wants the white picket fence, the cottage in the countryside and the 2.4 kids but after being burnt in a past relationshi
Ani's  Reviews
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg, I can't believe how good this book is. It's pretty funny and the characters are sooooo different. I LOVE it.

Amazing book that I will definitely read the sequel of. And at the end I was like 'you can't stop there, what the hell are you doing stopping right there?'

So yeah, I think I love it. LOL

Oh and, I absolutely don't love cliffies but this one isn't as bad as I feared it would be. Also, the emotions.....oh, the emotions....it had me all twisted up about the stupid things that Connor did
Alex Hetherington
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to be gifted this book by the authors and well, what can I say!! The writing styles by the two of them works well together, as you get a better point of view from the two characters Connor and Karina. Connor, who is a real man's man, who says and does what he wants and to hell with the consequences, some of which will have you saying oh my god and others which will leave you laughing. Then he meets Karina. A lady who comes across very serious, then you discover that she's actuall ...more
Ella Dominguez
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great debut novel. Funny and sexy. I know Connor can be a real pill to swallow, and more than once I wanted to put my foot up his tush, but his man whoring ways had me loving him. You need to have a sense of humor to deal with him. Luckily Karina had one. The Brittish euphemisms threw me for a loop and had me Googling a few terms, but it gave the book a certain flare while expanding my knowledge and making me feel worldly. :) I look forward to the next one.
Tina Ludvigson
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good lord we need more Connors!! Well sorta haha!!
Absolutely LOVE this book!
Connor starts off to be a brilliant rendition of arrogant, conceited alpha male, one you'd live to both smack and jump at the same time. For me, throughout this book, I still want to smack him, but maybe not so hard!
The chase for Karina of attention catching and once the chase began I couldn't put it down!!

Amazing job to RG Williamson and Phoebe Parkes!!

Cannot wait for book 2!
Michelle Friedhoff
While I haven't met either of them in person, I do consider the authors my friends. Both are probably two of the funniest yet sincere people I've had the pleasure to know. I was going to say down to earth but I think R. G. lives in his own fantastical universe at times. Anyway, if they didn't live across the pond, I'd probably have them over for dinner at least once week. (You too, Ani)

With that said, it's amazingly easy to review a book written by someone you don't know. Unfortunately, the same
T.s. Mckinney
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well, well, well...I waited and waited for this book to be released and I certainly was NOT disappointed!! It was everything (and more)that I fantasized it would be. Connor wants to win at everything (women and work) and pretty much has succeeded his entire life. He makes you want to strangle him and then, like a stupid woman, you think you can cuddle and mold him into what you want him to be. It's hilarious to see him try to woo Karina...and fail miserably because he's so full of himself. You w ...more
Chip
Aug 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This title was recommended to me by Amazon, and it didn't disappoint. I found it to be an addictive page turner that I was unable to put down until I'd reached the end, and then I delved straight into book 2 needing more Connor & Karina.

The whole storyline bursts to life with fascinating characters you can't help but love. A plot that keeps you intrigued to what will develop. And the added touch of humour will have you laughing out loud with most scenes.

For me, the authors deliver on all
Ikita
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok I Am Totally Biased Because I Am Married To One Of The Authors!

But This Really IS A Funny Book, Sexy Book, OMG Book. I Laughed At Poor Connor Trying To Woo Like A Typical Man. I Wanted To Punch Him When He Behaved Badly.

I Am Very Proud of Both R.G Williamson and Phoebe Parkes For Running With Their Dream And Producing A Very Impressive Debut Novel.
Andie Long
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Funny and lighthearted. Connor is a manslut completely ruled by his dick, so it's amusing to see him come up against feelings he reckons he hasn't had before like regret. Miss West is a great match for him and I thought her friends characters were fun. Looking forward to the next part!
Kryska14
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Loved the banter of both Connor and Karina and their chemistry together. So look forward to the next book!
Toni Stephens
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow, this book was quite refreshing and I don't think I've ever come across a character quite like the hero. He took the meaning of man-whore to a whole new level and reminded me of my younger days when there were quite a few Connor's in the town I grew up in. Compelling. Yes. Because we all love to love them. And hate them. And love them all over again. Some scenes were hard to read because I felt for the women - and yet these were characters I identified with as well. I have the next book in t ...more
Phoebe Parkes
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: authors-own-book
Well I am one of the authors, but what can I say... it's worth every star and more ☺

description
R.G. Williamson
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I had an absolute blast writing this book with Phoebe Parkes. You would blush if you were a fly on the wall as we were deciding if we would let Connor Dare make his own decisions!!

We followed Connor and we eye rolled and we cursed him and we tried to tell him to behave.....were we successful?
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Brilliant, fun, sexy, OMFG and just a blast and a half of great British shenanigans done the manwhore way ☺
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book once I got into it! Perfect mixture of comedy and sexiness!I found myself rooting for Connor even though he is a total man whore but at the same time saying "you go girl!" to Karina for playing hard to get. I was left speechless at the ending and absolutely cannot wait for the 2nd book to come out!!
Jeanette Book-Reviews
Scott Roberts
Jun 07, 2015
Jaime
May 23, 2016
I have been an author for just a year and have written 4 books so far and am in a box set. The thing I like most about writing, is seeing my ideas come alive on a page instead of rattling around in my head!
I never dreamed it was possible for me to actually become published but that has come true.
I live in the North of England with my beautiful wife, children and a menagerie of animals. Without the

Sex, Sin & Secrets (3 books)
  • Dare To Change