Start by marking “Guns n' Boys: Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys, #4)” as Want to Read:
Guns n' Boys: Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys, #4)

(Guns n' Boys #4)

--- Faking their own death was the easy part. ---

After months of recovering from his injuries, Seth struggles with who he has become. Afloat in a reality he never planned, he tries to find the lost pieces of himself again. Find the purpose, motivation, and strength to get back into shape. He is sick and tired of being a burden for Domenico, who seems to have it all togethe
Published September 5th 2015 by Acerbi & Villani ltd (first published September 3rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Guns n' Boys, please sign up.
K.A. Merikan Hey, I'm afraid this book is part of Amazon's subscription service - Kindle Unlimited, and it means it has to be exclusive with Amazon. It's possible…moreHey, I'm afraid this book is part of Amazon's subscription service - Kindle Unlimited, and it means it has to be exclusive with Amazon. It's possible that this will change in the future, but not at the moment. (less)

Judith
*** Just loved it!! I'm going to miss these boys so much until next year... ***

RE READ JUNE 2016

Well,I've read these books virtually back to back and I've been a very happy girl.These men are just the best together.Dirty,sexy,sweet and perfect together.

In this book they are supposed to be dead so have to stay under the radar...
Seth is suffering mentally and physically after the events from the last book.He feels insecure and unattractive after the injuries he sustained and as a result the physic
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
4 WHOOPING STARS

Oh guys, seriously if you haven't already boarded this crazy train....IT'S A MUST....it's so RIDICULOUSLY ENTERTAINING.

Allow me to introduce you to Domenico Acerbi

Dom is one of my all time fav characters he is fierce, arrogant, deadly, INSANELY HOT, AND seriously possessive with the love of his life Seth Villani. Which leads to the most explosive bust up's and make up sessions EVER *Lisa Grins* Yep highly entertaining!!

Seth

So the Boy's are supposed to be dead. All they have to d
~Mindy Lynn~

Dom ...

Gosh I love this character. His temper, arrogance, ego, jealousy, heart, and last but not least, his possessiveness of Seth. I love it all. Especially his love for Seth. But in this story we get to see a new side of Dom when Mark is brought into the story. He shows him some tough love but we also get to see the softer side we only usually get to see of Dom when he's with Seth. It just made me love this guy more.

Seth ...

This man is huge and yet such a teddy bear. I seriously want to div
K.A. Merikan
Apr 27, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Edit 6th June 2016:
New cover!

-=--------------
Did I just set a publishing date? Oh yes I did! :> September 5th

GNB:Swamp Blood

*pets Dom's hair on the cover*

(Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/KAMerikan/g... )

Amanda
5 'intensely gratifying and explosive' stars

KA Merikan did it again. Dom and Seth are explosive as ever. I'm loving the inclusion of the teenage Mark and Coffin Nails MC as well. This series totally kickass!

Is a series full of love, passion, lust, action, suspense, friendship and main more.

The misfit team:
Domenico
- ex-mafia hitman and currently on the run with his lover, Seth. As his name imply, he is a total Dom to the core.

"Me? I'm Domenico Acerbi. I'm invisible."

Seth - ex-mafia prince and a
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

Eda's #TooManyBooksButNoDamnTime themed extra short reviews #4:

** 4-4,25 “I'm invisible” STARS **

“Wow. You must REALLY love me to want me more than Nutella.”
~ SETH

DAYUM. That was delicious...

description

I can read 10 more books about these two crazy boys!

** ARC kindly provided by the authors! ♥♥♥ **

////////////////////

Dia
5 HUGE STARS

This story really got under my skin!!! I LOVED the fourth book in the most amazing series ever!

I ADORE Guns n' Boys. I've become addicted to K.A. Merikan's writing. It's like a drug and I must keep on reading or I might die.

DOM
Domenico inspiration:
Seth

Even if I felt the need to read all the books in a row, I didn't want it to be over too soon, and then have to wait not so patiently for the sixth book that's coming next month, on March 2017.
I also wanted to read in between some other books I've already
Ele

“I’d go to the depths of hell with you.”
Domenico grinned as if they just agreed to elope to Hawaii, and he grabbed Seth’s wrists, putting them over Seth’s head.
“You’d be safe in hell with the devil himself.”

Domenico Acerbi and Seth Villani are supposed to be dead. All they have to do is lay low for a while, until they make it to South America. Yeah, right.

Deep into the Louisiana swamps, the story goes on and it's packed with action. Gator wrestling, helicopters and tanks and more than one en
Shin Mon Thway
Why is Kat and Agnes being so cruel to my Seth? 😭 I’m hating them a bit in this novel. After being severely tortured and mutilated by his own brother, Seth is now suffering physically and mentally. 💔 He doesn’t wanna weigh Dom down with his issues but where would he go if not by Dom’s side? Meanwhile, Dom is dying to be close to Seth again physically and emotionally. These days, Seth seems to push him away further and further and Dom is afraid, Seth is going to lose his way back to Domenico. Whe ...more
Denise H.
***** OMG !! These authors are so wonderful ! *****
We get another amazing, gritty, story of Seth and Dom, and the uniting of the story with the characters from the Coffin Nails series, in Louisiana, which I also love !
Dom

Dom and Seth are hiding out after the torture and rescue. Poor, beautiful, Seth, has some terrible wounds to deal with, mentally and physically.
Seth

They both let their hair grow and Seth has a beard to cover a scar.
He and his sexy alpha man, Domenico, are fighting and not c
Jewel
Wow, what to say about this book! This series just gets better and better and better, with every installment. And now I must wait for book 4!

Swamp Blood takes our boys down south where they are staying under the radar while Seth recovers from his ordeal at the end of Homicidal Instinct. And I felt so bad for Seth at the beginning of this one. He's been through so much and Seth was not cut out for the kind of life he was thrown into. Seth is like a puppy - he's happy-go-lucky, and insanely loyal
Renée
Shelves: mm-romance

How much do I love Seth and Dom?

They are in my top favorite couples. Not of the light and fluffy variety, but of the fucked-up-but I-still-love-them kind. Similar to Ben and Nik, for those who have read More Heat Than the Sun series.

Swamp Blood picks up 3 months after the previous book left off. Seth and Dom are not connecting well since Seth's torture at the hands of Vincente. Seth is all kinds of self-conscious about the scars left behind on his torso and the extra pounds he's put
CC
4.5 Stars!

description

In Swamp Blood, the fourth book in the Guns n’ Boys series, three months has passed since Seth Villani was injured and Domenico Acerbi “brokered” their deal for freedom. While still maintaining a low profile and traveling throughout the Louisiana bayou, Dom and Seth are tying to move forward in their new chosen lives. While each doesn’t have any regrets, the repercussions of what occurred continue to plague Seth and Dom in different ways. For Seth, he is physically scarred and needs to
Karen
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's official, I'm addicted to these men...

I've given them a theme song. Seriously I don't do this very often but every time I read one of these books I end up at some point listening to this song so I've decided it's Dom & Seth's song. It's 'We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands' by The Academy Is (blame my child he's my music muse). Anyways, here's the link if you're not familiar with the group or the song and maybe a bit curious...
We've Got A Big Mess On Our Hands

Things started out harmless
Simone

Hmmmm...

This seems to be a typical case of all-of-my-friends-loved-it-but-me. Maybe I should add that I'm not really into books about biker gangs and this story was apparently some kind of crossover with another series by the autors (Sex & Mayhem) about the Coffin Nails MC.

I don't know how much it was the book or how much it was me being sick that I did not really enjoy this story. I loved Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct and I even thought that this series was getting better and better,
Cory
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Goodreads, sometimes I really hate you. I just spent the better part of an hour typing my review, only to hit save and have it disappear. I'm so furious right now!

But, my undying love for Seth and Dom will see me through this pain and I will survive. lol So enough of my bitching so I can tell you how totally great this book was and let you know that my obsession with Seth and Dom is still in full force.

If you are a fan of the Sex and Mayhem series, you are really going to enjoy this because Seth
A Girl Has No Name
What a crazy adventure - I'm definitly addicted and I NEED MORE. Now ... right now!

Okay ... I have to calm down first!

I'm desperatly trying not to think about Seth and Dom and their super hot sex, because that's not all this review should be about. But it's really not easy to get a grip on myself after this book.

Let's try anyways:

It's hardly a secret that Seth and Dom are one of my all time favorite m/m couples. I love the way they interact; they love each other so deeply, but they keep on f
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Recommends it for: Cory
Shelves: m-m
All the stars! Wow action packed as usual, an awesome set up for the next Sex and Mayhem book, and Lots of hot sexy times. These boys never disappoint I freaking love me some Seth and Dom.
Lori
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series HARD! Review previously at BMBR.

heart stopping
blood pumping
fast
furious
detailed and deep and violent

Action and adventure at the fore of every Guns n Boys book. Seth and Dom may have escaped Vincente's but they are still reeling from his reach. Living day-to-day, on the run, recovering physically and emotionally, life is not easy for these two. Especially with assassin Dana on the run with them. Seth is finding it hard going, when he rescues Mark from a biker predator he insists
♣️ Lynda ♣️
Shelves: first-reads
**5 Fabulous Swampy Stars**

Another superb installment in the Guns n' Boys Series!! I cannot say how much I loved this book! It had everything. Love, Sex, Action, Alligators and a Tank. We see a familiar group here in Louisiana that could turn out to be friend or foe for the boys. You'll have to decide :)

This book starts 3 months after we saw Seth and Domenico escaping Vincente and his brutality. Both are struggling mentally. Both men need some hugs and to have an honest conversation about wha
Chris
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
Holy smokes the dramas continue - why can't these guys find peace ? I love their new protege... as for Dana, well she can fuck right off -that nasty bitch ! I'm certainly glad Dom is back in full force ... Dom & Seth - just delicious ❤
Steph
This was my favourite of the series so far!

I hated seeing Dom and Seth so disconnected at the start of this book, but after they had suffered so terribly in the months before, I definitely understood their behaviour.
Poor Dom felt so powerless, which he hasn't been for a very long time. He was lonely and scared of losing Seth's love. It was really tough to read.

'He could wrestle the fucking alligator if Seth wanted it so much. Would that make him lovable again?'

Mark was such a fantastic addi
Lisa
I was given this book free by the author for an unbiased review.

After waiting for what seems ages, I settled in to start reading.
I admit I was confused at first. The story opens with Mark. Mark, I thought, I don't remember a Mark in the previous book. As this was an ARC copy and there was no title on the pages, I thought maybe I had been sent a wrong book. However, I needn't of worried because after a few pages Dom and Seth make an appearance.
The guys are still on the run and now we see them in
River
Jul 14, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
For some crazy reason I love Domenico and Seth.
They have the emotional maturity of teenagers. Dom is a misogynist asshole. Seth is cute but weak and refuses to learn.
But I live for them and their brand of crazy.

I had mixed feelings with this particularly. I was excited about the Jed and Ryder cameo, they are my favorite couple in the Sex and Mayhem series. But I hated Mark. Maybe My dislike wouldn't be so strong if I didn't have to read his POV. Annoying.

This book tied some loose ends in two
Em
Wow, what an absolutely terrific ride this one was! The best book yet by a long shot and once again, a very solid 5 stars from me.

I'm so thrilled to have found a new favourite series and it was great to be able to read the books back to back. The story is packed full of action, right from word go, and the fun doesn't stop until the very last page. I'm totally in love with Dom and Seth, they're both amazing characters and are always full of surprises. Not sure how on earth I'm going to wait unti
Serena Yates
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, read-2015
What a story! This fourth book in the increasingly intense ‘Guns n’ Boys’ series picks up right after Seth and Domenico have faked their own deaths at the end of the previous novel. I couldn’t believe they’d be very good at “lying low” – well, maybe Domenico who has mad assassin skills - but Seth? No way. I am happy to report that I was right. While they have the best of intentions and even find a swamp in Louisiana to hide in, they manage to find trouble in no time. Actually, that should be Tro ...more
agirlwithoutwings
What I wasn’t that much comfortable in this book about was that there are two other fellows living in the same house with the MCs, I really was craving for the privacy they had in book 2. There’s even an additional POV which was a little hard to follow. In this regard, I must have enjoyed the second book more, but on the other hand, the boys are much safer here and a bit out of harm’s way. It’s not as angsty as book 2, nevertheless, thanks to Mark, they easily find trouble yet again.

Mark remind
Elizabeth
Aug 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These guys are killing me. The book starts off with a struggle. Seth feeling insecure and Dom feeling frustrated. They are supposed to be dead so they are hiding out in Louisiana. The introduction of Mark in to their lives is refreshing, looks like we are getting a better picture here of what their family is going to look like.
Most of all Dom truly is the killer with a heart of gold and Seth is a walking contradiction. It's easy to see how a ruthless killer and an Italian teddy bear love each o
Cadiva
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Alligators and human trafficking, oh my!

The boys are still hiding out from the Mafia when they end up rescuing a teenager from a dodgy situation.
This leads to a run in with the Coffin Nails Motorcycle Club (think Sons of Anarchy) and a whole new host of issues to deal with.

Dom and Seth are as sexy and dangerous as ever, Dana is still trying to manipulate the situation and new guy Mark has nowhere else to go.

There's the usual amount of drama in this one but the sexy times are much more meaningful
Michaelene
You are my purpose.

While the third book in the Guns N’ Boys series felt like Seth’s story, Swamp Blood definitely focuses on Domenico. I LOVE THIS SERIES, and this one is no different!

I’m trying to think of the reason I love this series so much, and I’ve narrowed it down to how Seth and Dom’s story is unfolding. They get into so much trouble--Capital “T” trouble--but how they get through it always takes me by surprise. Their story is complex, and Seth and Dom keep getting more and more multidim
  • Call the Coroner
  • Breaking Jade (A Companion Book to The Fallocaust Series, #1)
  • Chronic Carnalli Complex (Carnalli Brothers, #2)
  • Blood & Marriage (Guns n' Boys, #3.5)
  • Special Forces - Mercenaries Part I (Special Forces, #2 part 1)
  • No Beginning, No End (Stockholm Syndrome, #3)
  • The Flesh Cartel #15: Twenty-Five
  • The Interludes (In the Company of Shadows, #3)
  • The Prince's Boy: Volume One (The Prince's Boy, #1)
  • Release (Davlova, #1)
  • Sacrificed: Heart Beyond the Spires (Baal's Heart, #2)
  • The Bridge of Silver Wings (More Heat Than the Sun, #3)
  • Enemy Within (The Executive Office #3)
  • Chance Assassin: A Story of Love, Luck, and Murder (Chance Assassin, #1)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Guns n' Boys (8 books)
  • Guns n' Boys: He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys, #1)
  • Guns n' Boys: He Is Mine (Guns n' Boys, #2)
  • Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys, #3)
  • Guns n' Boys: Chokehold (Guns n' Boys, #5)
  • Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys, #6)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • Guns n' Boys: A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys, #8)
“He did not want to continue his earthly existence alone and lost when his beloved was waiting for him in purgatory.” 2 likes
“As afraid as he was for Seth, it was high time to put some trust in him when needed. Dom might not ever let him become a free-range boyfriend, but he could let him graze freely once in awhile, just to satisfy his instincts.” 1 likes