Start by marking “River Walk - Ten Kinky Collaborations” as Want to Read:
River Walk - Ten Kinky Collaborations

River Walk - Ten Kinky Collaborations

Ten Kinky Collaborations with published authors Gina Whitney, Lena Black, Julie Jaret, Melissa Asleson, Rosemary Willhide, Noelle Bodhaine, Ali Reynolds, and Jen Lassalle Edwards.
Published June 2015 by Al Daltrey

To ask other readers questions about River Walk - Ten Kinky Collaborations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about River Walk - Ten Kinky Collaborations

Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
When Al Daltrey first told me about the River Walk Collection, I was instantly intrigued. I mean one male author writing alongside 10 very talented female authors, giving the story a males touch and input. Who wouldn’t be dying to read the collaborations? Then to learn Al Daltrey handpicked each female author to fit a story he had in mind for them. I won’t lie, I was bouncing with enthusiasm.

Then Al asked me if I would read the stories in advance, I was elated. I think I did a shouty capped “GE
Stacy Mraz
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying while waiting for the release of this book I have tried to imagine what it would be like with the many different writers being involved and it definitely exceeded all my expectations! I truly anticipated to really like half of them and the other half being a decent read . I love Al's work as well as some of the other incredible authors involved but wasn't sure what to expect from the rest. Every story had something special to offer and they all have the ability to be a fan ...more
Teresa
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing is the first word that comes to my mind. What an awesome collaboration! I love all of Al's books, so I knew I would surely like River Walk. Wrong...I loved it! There in no way I could pick a favorite, I love all of them and want more! Each story different and very unique. Oh, and very HOT!!! As some of the stories ended, I was like..Nooo, you can't end now!
Al picked an amazing group of ladies to work with. Congratulations to each of you!!

One click this baby now, I promise you won't be d
True Texan
Shelves: favorites
River Walk has got to be the hottest release of the summer so far! Ten Kinky Collaborations at its best!
What an amazing concept! I hope to see more of this in the future!
I truly LOVED every single one of these stories so I felt compelled to write a little bit on each one.

The Power of a Woman by Gina Whitney and Al Daltrey- This is truly writing at its best. Gina brings a style unlike any other to the table and it shines through in this story. Jordana is tough and loyal to the extreme. I was c
Tessa
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing

River Walk is a truly amazing collection of sheer sexiness. Each story is very unique and independent, yet collected in a way that compliments each writers ability to bring their heartfelt words to life. You can plainly see how hard each writer worked to make this lovely masterpiece. Very well done, Al Daltrey & Friends. What a fantastic collection!!!
Julie  aka trouble..
River walk : doesn't disappoint

Omg , it starts out with a bang and progresses to an emotional middle and ends with you on the edge of your seat..tiffany, and Jaycee you had nothing to worry about except for writing more for your stories...can't get enough can't wait for more...
Julie  aka trouble..
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One of the best reads of the summer so far from start to finish, each book a different story and style that complimented the next.Al daltrey you made an excellent choice working with these women.excellent doesn't being to cover this book a must read..but be warned you will be left wanting more...
Wendy
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book rocked my world in so many ways. I couldn't put it down. All the authors stories were amazing! I loved all the different writing styles. I highly recommend it. The only thing I hated about it, is it left me wanting more, more, more! I would love to see more sequels!
Dawn Cipressi-Snyder
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting for this book to come out for months. I was intrigued to see how these ladies would work with Al Daltrey. I was not disappointed. Each of these stories are as unique as the women that wrote them. Every story is laced with romance and BDSM, typical of an Al Daltrey book. There are stories about young love, strong women, friendship, and even some darkness. I can't pick which story is my favorite. All I can promise is that this collaboration is HOT!
Barbara
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This reader couldn’t put the book down and looks forward to any and all the spin-offs from this sexy, kinky and fascinating collection of stories. The book is a very unique collection of stories written by 10 brilliant female authors that collaborated with 1 superb male author (Al Daltrey). The authors bring to life BDSM erotica stories that stem from one male Dom and three is a subtle link to the famous River Walk in San Antonio Texas.

Each story stands on it’s own and can be read in any order.
Katie Rose
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really could easily give this a 5 star but I tend to give all books I enjoy a 5 star, so I'm being stricter lately.

I loved this book, I really enjoyed all 10 stories and think all authors did a really good job, I was only a little disheartened how 1 of them ended, but hey we all don't find a happy ending right.

All stories have such potential to be extended, and I've heard a couple of them actually are, which I'm really looking forward to.

Great work Al, it's a great book, I loved it.
Liesl Purser
Jun 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
sigh.. my bragging that I would have them finished by the end of Saturday didn't work.. I got sick lol..

loved loved loved this compilation of short stories.. tears and more..

just brilliant..
Vasi
Great collection of books...Very Hot! A great collaboration with Al and these ladies. I love that each story is very different but has the River Walk that connects them.

The Power of a Woman (Gina Whitney); great story, well written and edited. I wish the scenes with Stefan were as detailed as the book was during the week with Zeke. Would love for this story to continue; 5 stars

Spanked (Lena Black); good story in the style I have come to enjoy from Lena Black. She tells a story like a girlfriend
Di Anne Sandvik
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When Al Daltrey started talking about River Walk I was very curious to see what he had up his sleeve this time. He captivated me and changed my way of thinking about the BDSM lifestyle after reading Testing the Submissive. This book still blows me away and I'm waiting patiently for more about Abby. Then along came A Condo With Two Views. As I like to call it 2 POV=Double the Fun!! The hot, cool and modern couple Jack and Chloe. The couple that everyone desires to be! A softer side of Al was reve ...more
Sandi Ramirez
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
YES YES YES IF YOU LIKE KINK YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOOK!!! There are some names you will recognize in this collection of stories and some that are brand new and fresh to the scene (pun intended). This is one hot and steamy read. I could not pick out one I liked more than the other but I can tell you I sure would love to find that Spanking machine in Lena Black's novella "Spanked".

Jaycee Daltrey's Love's Notion is about a gal who returns to her hometown and discovers a picture of her high school cru
Kerry Callaway
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
River Walk from the moment I seen the line up had special written all over it. This awesome collection did not disappoint!!
I loved reading both the stories of the authors I follow and those who I have just discovered through this collection. The River Walk collection explores a variation of kinks and did so with true poise, I loved the storylines as well as the red hot scenes!!
I have found it impossible to pick out a favourite but there are several stories that had me in tears and that I hope ca
Book Boyfriend Heaven
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
RiverWalk was such an exciting read. When I heard Al Daltrey was doing this with 10 female Authors 2 of them being brand new to writing I was so excited. It's no secret Al is one of my favorites along with Rosemary Willhide. So when I picked up my e reader I knew I was on a ride of a lifetime. Every author had their own little twist and messed so well with what Al writing is. I loved how every author put their own ways in this and you get a taste of what they are about. I can't say I have a favo ...more
Margaret Smith
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of stories by All Daltrey, Jen Lassale Edwards and a bevy of female authors. The individual stories are brilliant - all hot, sexy and gripping. Warning - they are not all HEA endings - but they are all beautifully written. They give insights into different authors and it was a fantastic idea. For those interested in a. Bit of kink or a lot of it - this book will delight you. Loved it a hell of a lot - hope they do more of these as they were so enjoyable and easy to ...more
Linda
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this book was and is the perfection of erotica nervonia! every single storey was steaming hot and sensual! I cried my eyes out in one and another scared the p.. out of me but they were all Steamy, hot! what more could you want when 10 fabulous writers bring you their A games!!!
Jodi Cain
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This collaboration of books is amazing. No book in this set leaves you hanging at the end. Each book is unique in its own way and very hot scenes in each one. I absolutely loved it.
Lorraine
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Throughly enjoyed these stories. A lot of naughtiness and delight. Well done
Tamara McLanahan
I've just finished River Walk, and clearly, this collaboration has made quite an impression on me. The book runs the gamut from heartfelt and tear-jerking to empowering and electrifying. Al Daltrey and his fellow authors have penned a brilliant and beautifully thought out compendium of tales. They range from sensual and seductive, to panty exploding and Kindle melting but all have a unique and creative flair that keeps you enthralled. I won't single any one story out, as collectively they make s ...more
Lisa Pichner
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Terrie Meerschaert
This collection of stories cover all the bases in the erotica genre. The only commonality was a connection to San Antonio's River Walk. Some authors used it as the focal point of their story and some just mentioned it in passing.

The stories were good, with some definitely more enjoyable than others. However, if you are a fan of bdsm, I guarantee you will find at least one story to your liking within these pages.
Diane Laferla
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to dig into this amazing collaboration and when I did, Al Daltrey certainly did not disappoint! Ten hot stories written by ten talented women.
Every story told was written in its own style and what I loved most that they all mentioned Riverwalk which is based in Texas. Lovely touch.
An amazing Summer read . Highly recommend..
Can't wait for more future work.
Nola Arganbright
Great collection

This was an entertaining collection of stories written by an eclectic group of BDSM authors teamed up with Al Daultry. The selection of stories had a central theme of the River Walk in San Antonio, Texas. I enjoyed it so much with favorite authors like Rosemary Willard to new to me authors.
K's Kinky & Classy Books (Kaye Blanchard)
Review to be added soon.
Maria Corrado
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
short kinky stories for sure. I loved every minute of the book. I inhaled it from page one. this is definitely a read one handed book
Deborra Zello
Sep 11, 2015
Louise
Aug 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Buy Testing the Submissive by Al Daltrey on Amazon here.

Buy A Condo with Two Views by Al Daltrey on Amazon here.

Buy Pleasure Pain or Purpose: Book One: Pleasure by Al Daltrey on Amazon here.

Buy Pleasure Pain or Purpose: Book Two: Pain by Al Daltrey on Amazon here.

Buy Pleasure Pain or Purpose: Book Three: Purpose by Al Daltrey on Amazon here.

Buy River Walk: Ten Kinky Collaborations by Al Daltrey an