Start by marking “Vive Le Color! Japan (Adult Coloring Book): Color In: De-Stress (72 Tear-Out Pages)” as Want to Read:

Whether you want to unplug completely or be creatively engaged while commuting or watching TV, this adult coloring book offers 72 pages of beautiful and meditative designs inspired by Japanese motifs.

Top-bound coloring pad is perfect for the right- and left-handed
Detachable sheets make it easy to display your finished work or share pages at coloring parties
72 illustratio
Published August 19th 2015 by Harry N. Abrams (first published October 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Vive Le Color! Japan (Adult Coloring Book), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vive Le Color! Japan (Adult Coloring Book)

Start your review of Vive Le Color! Japan (Adult Coloring Book): Color In: De-Stress (72 Tear-Out Pages)
Maureen Kennedy
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adult Coloring Fans
Interesting fact about me: I was born in Japan. Dad was an officer in the U.S. Air Force and was posted to an American base outside Tokyo at the time. Although we returned to the U.S. when I was still young, since then I have had a penchant for many things Japanese. So, I had to have Vive Le Color! Japan Coloring Book when it hit the stores last August.

After all these months spending meditative time with it, I have to say this is one enchanting, little adult coloring book!

Designs
Most of the illu
Esmée
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This adult colouring book is definitely on the hard side. It may not be for everyone, but I think the small spaces provide a good challenge. The Japanese themed images are beautiful, you can easily tear the pages out and use them as decorations. Gives a nice touch to the house if you can’t afford anything too fancy, or if you just like being creative.
Alyssa
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was ok
Was super-excited for this. Some of the images were pretty (usually the ones with repeating patterns), and there were some that I wasn't that into. But regardless of whether I liked the pictures or not, most had spaces that were too teeny tiny for me to be able to color in, unless somehow my colored pencils were constantly sharpened to a perfect point. Disappointing. ...more
Sheri LaFay
Apr 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pretty patterns and such, all Japanese theme. Lovely coloring book.
Bodea
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
Don't care much for this one. It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be and I kind of hate that the pages are tear out. Some of the designs are nice, but most are repetitive and not that good. I especially dislike that some of the parts are way too tiny to color unless I'm using a fine tip marker/pen or constantly sharpening my pencils. The paper quality is really good so you can use whatever medium you want. I wouldn't recommend this one though. There are better coloring books out there for ...more
Ileana Perez

• An American Princess: The Many Lives of Allene Tew
  • The Sun Is a Compass: A 4,000-Mile Journey into the Alaskan Wilds
  • How to Run for Local Office
  • Creative Haven Entangled Coloring Book
  • Bangkok Babylon: The Real-Life Exploits of Bangkok's Legendary Expatriates are often Stranger than Fiction
  • You Are Here: An Owner's Manual for Dangerous Minds
  • The Magicians (The Magicians, #1)
  • Grandma Gatewood Hikes the Appalachian Trail