Start by marking “GMO 24- The Coalition- A Tale Of Prepper Survival (GMO 24- A Tale Of Prepper Survival Book 1)” as Want to Read:

GMO 24- The Coalition- A Tale Of Prepper Survival

(GMO 24 #1)

GMO-24 was regarded as the solution to world hunger. The human race has finally succeeded in perfecting the art of food production at the molecular level. GMO-24 was a strand of altered proteins that could be inserted into the genetic layout of any crop, allowing it to maximize the natural nutrients of the soil around it.
Can you imagine the harshest environments where tho
Published April 24th 2015 by DBS Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about GMO 24- The Coalition- A Tale Of Prepper Survival, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GMO 24- The Coalition- A Tale Of Prepper Survival

Start your review of GMO 24- The Coalition- A Tale Of Prepper Survival (GMO 24- A Tale Of Prepper Survival Book 1)
Alicia Huxtable
Dec 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Good quick read

Love a book that drags you in for a quick read. Was an interesting read.Kind of wanted more of it
Tulay
Nov 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Scary.

Gordon character is another Hitler. Growing seeds infused with GMO-24 turned the fertile ground to dust, and killing people. Gordon and his soldiers want to keep it that way. Graphic violence.
Fermentum
Jul 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Book was ok. I would have liked more background info on how they got in such bad shape. Other than GMO,lobbyist and the goverment was bad and turned the USA farmland into ashes.
stacey case
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
It was a good read, easy to follow but the ending of the story is in another edition.
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another Great One

James Hunt is trying into my favorite another lately. I can't seem to put any of his books down and when I do I'm always hungry for more.

This book is another disaster book he has written and it doesn't fail in keeping the readers going. It is believable and the character development is great. You still are curious of the characters past and want to know more.

If it weren't for the first books being free I would have never read any of Hunt's books. But I'm glad of it as I now ne
Dylan Brennan
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Best free post apocalyptic book I've read yet.

I really enjoyed this book the post apocalyptic dystopian setting is reminiscent of "The Giver" and "1984". I would whole heartedly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys this genre. It ends with a lot of loose ends and made me really want to read the rest of the series.
Chanda Curry
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A very good book about survival in a world turned gray by a government screw up..Could've used more of a description of GMO.But you do get the jist of it.Couldn't put it down,captured my attention until the end..Hope one day to finish the series..I do recommend this to readers who like a good post-apocalyptic like scenario
Jerry Blackerby
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this book, but not as much as the author’s previous series.
M. Demetrice
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
People starving as a result of something the government created is the bases of this good solid book. Look forward to reading the sequel.
maryland farmer
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Future

Excellent book. Is this the future of America. Everyone should read this book. I can't wait for the next one
Carol  Conway
Mar 31, 2018
Valerie Smith
Jun 03, 2015
julie massey
rated it did not like it
Jun 19, 2017
Donna Kowalski
May 18, 2015
Tamela
May 12, 2015
Bandora
Sep 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Vampire of Berlin (Lisa Becker Mystery #3)
  • Unprepared: Surviving an EMP attack on American soil
  • Ebola K Trilogy: The Complete Post Apocalyptic Box Set
  • Deception (Dark Road #7)
  • Geostorm The Pioneers  (Geostorm # 6)
  • No Power: EMP Survival In A Powerless World
  • H7N9: The Complete Series
  • Hideaway
  • The Blood Zone (Leigh Austen Thriller #3)
  • The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy, #3)
  • Project Gutenberg Complete Works of Winston Churchill
  • Convergence: Book 5 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 5)
  • Mercy: Book 6 in the Thrilling Post-Apocalyptic Survival Series: (Flashpoint - Book 6)
  • Decay (Flashpoint #4)
  • Southern Cooking for Thanksgiving: 10 Thanksgiving Sides, Thanksgiving Desserts, & More
  • The Call of the Wild
  • Smolder (Flashpoint #2)
  • Flashpoint (Flashpoint #1)
James Hunt's passion for writing began at an early age. While his journal of yesteryear may never be the work of great fiction, he's been working hard every day since then to bring pages to life. James has well over a decade of writing under his belt, but his professional career in literature didn't take off until 2014.

James currently lives in Orlando, FL and when he's not pounding away at the ke

GMO 24 (3 books)
  • GMO 24- Infertile- A Tale Of Prepper Survival (GMO 24- A Tale Of Prepper Survival)
  • GMO 24- Harvest- A Tale Of Prepper Survival (GMO 24- A Tale Of Prepper Survival)

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...