Start by marking “The Incorrigible” as Want to Read:
The Incorrigible

The Incorrigible

On the night the dragons burned Port Vert to the ground, one person escaped the city by mere chance, ending up on the infamous pirate ship Incorrigible, rumoured to be crewed by sorcerers. For the exile - and for the pirates - life would never be the same again.

The Incorrigible is an erotic fantasy novel exploring the many possibilities of pirate smut. Be prepared to have
Published 2015 by Andra Världar AB

Lisa Sellin
Jul 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Så jag är ju svag för böcker med någorlunda förutsägbar handling och en liten nypa snusk, men kan också uppskatta böcker med en liten nypa handling och massor av någorlunda oförutsägbart snusk, som den här.
Elen
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
Detta är en piratfantasysexig bok som hade kunnat vara hur bra som helst och jag ville så gärna gilla den, men nej. För det första tycker jag att fantasykopplingen är avlägsen och onödig; för det andra har jag bekymmer med sexet. Jag tror att det beror på att jag inte bryr mig om karaktärerna. Vad den här boken hade behövt är en gripande berättelse, något som för oss framåt. För som det är nu är det en huvudperson som klär sig som man ena dagen och kvinna den andra, som har sex med en massa olik ...more
Myra
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Erotica, pirates, dragons - what's not to like!
I really enjoyed this read. It was entertaining from start to finish with a great host of characters and lots of saucy bits.
It's also wonderful to read an erotic book with such a rich and detailed fantasy world.
I have previously read Anne Rice's The Sleeping Beauty trilogy and this book sort of reminded me a bit of it. The fantasy setting and the pan-sexual aspect really frees the mind up and adds a whole new dimension to the erotica. I'm looking
Sidsel Pedersen
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, erotica-smut
Wonderful pirate smut

If you like me need a bit of light fun reading in the current darkness you have found the right book.
This books is queer, poly, sex positive, pansexual pirate smut. It also has magic, dragons, dancing and music. It's a lovely fun light hearted read and was just what I needed. I hope to get more from the author.
Sara Dalengren
Feb 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2017
3++ En samling med riktigt underhållande karaktärer. Läser gärna något mer av författaren i framtiden.
Valdemar
Aug 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Claudia ✨
Oct 24, 2016 rated it liked it
My rating; 3.5 stats.
I don't really know where to start with this review, since I feel like my rating went up and down and then up again during my read.
First of all, the writing is colourful and imaginative. The unique cast of characters grows on you and there is a big chance you will end up with a chunk of favorites - mine being Misha and Naughty Nathalee. The world seemed like it would be awesome, and that's where we arrive to my main problem with this book; we didn't really get to explore the
reQi

queer poly pirate fantasy erotica ftw!
Stephan
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, favorites
Loved it.
No, really!
It was awesome!
It was sexy!
It was... hilarious!

The same night as the town of Port Vert is destroyed by dragons a young woman is taken by a vicious pirate gang, thereby surviving the attack.
Not soon after she's "rescued" by another group of pirates and gets the chance to join their crew. Not as a pirate, but as their lover. And please note, whatever happens is with her consent!
We soon learn that the ship she's recruited to is the infamous Incorrigible. A pirate ship where most
Mary
Feb 19, 2016 rated it liked it
What in the world was this? It's completely ridiculous and lacked any semblance of a plot yet I found it quite amusing and fun.

Jean de la Petite Mort may very well be the single greatest name in the history of pirate erotica.

There wasn't really any fantasy elements to it, brief mentions of dragons and people being able to heal themselves and contort their bodies to fit their needs, if you know what I'm saying?

Lots and lots of smut in which no one is left out. There truly is something for every
Petronella Thorén
Dec 15, 2018
Åsa Palmborg
rated it it was ok
Jul 23, 2016
DrCalvin
rated it did not like it
May 19, 2016
Pernilla
Apr 08, 2019
Hellen
Aug 05, 2019
Wind collector and cauldron stirrer, scholar of tomes and wearer of hats, dancer, traveller, happy when not angry, and generally queer. Also, author of pirate erotica, or to be more specific, pansexual polyerotic fantasy pirate erotica.