Start by marking “Delicate Arrival (Montgomery Ink, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Delicate Arrival (Montgomery Ink, #2.5)

Delicate Arrival (Montgomery Ink, #2.5)

You can find Delicate Arrival in The Flame and Ink Anthology --> http://bit.ly/1TQYpcv
Free reads go out in my newsletter first
Newsletter Sign Up --> http://bit.ly/CARyanNewsletter

A look into the lives of Austin and Sierra as they welcome their baby to the world. They've been through hell together and now have one more trial to pass before they can keep going.
Published May 2015

Start your review of Delicate Arrival (Montgomery Ink, #2.5)
Iris
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
OMG I absolutely loved this short. Having had not one, but 2 difficult pregnancies and having to have THE conversation with my husband about what if and choices needing to be made, I read this short with my heart in my throat hoping he would never have to make the decision to choose between his child and the love of his life.

This is a short I would gladly read over and over again, as I would most of this series. I loved every minute of reading this. Thank you Carrie Ann for giving us this look
Chumchum_88
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a very short story as a follow up about Sierra and Austin regarding their baby.

I kinda felt sorry for Austin from the get go, how the pressure and the nightmare got to him, it was a beautiful story and showed yet again the bonds in the Montgomery, and what a happy ending ^^
Kim  Brewing
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
a day in the life :)
Liv Nicholson
Jun 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Be prepared to cry
Felice Foster
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story touched me so. Tears of joy and the ending.
ZETTER
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!!!

Such a beautiful and short story surrounding Austin and Sierra's baby boy's arrival. It was great to see how close the Montgomery are, Austin's dream or should I say nightmare at the beginning was painful. The fear of losing not one but two of the most important people in his life came alive the moment he saw Sierra bleeding in the hospital.

Sierra knew in her heart that there couldn't be any other outcome than her and little Colin being okay and she was right, sure she would have a
Alicia Prochnow
Sep 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Considering this is Montgomery Ink 2.5 I anticipated knowing a bit more about the pregnancy before the birth. We only learned about it during Miranda and Decker's story. There was nothing really wrong with the novella, it just kinda bummed me out.
Caroline H
Oct 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Short but good!
Simera
Jun 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very short sweet read about Austin and Sierra and the welcome of the newest Montgomery to the family.
Amanda
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved seeing more of Austin and Sierra and seeing where are now. This was a short read, I just wish there could have been more to it.
Deb
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT
Kimberly Walter
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Delicate Arrival was short,sweet and just little geartbreaking. But the birth of Austin and Sierra's son makes it so much better. Loved it.
Darcy
Jul 11, 2015 rated it liked it
A very cute look back at Austin and Sierra. Loved getting the glimpse of them pre-baby and then during the birth. Loved even more how the Montgomery clan was there for them during it all.
Jeananna
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
what a great treat from the author! and another glimpse into the love and bond shared between 2 of my fave MI characters!
Hannah
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Such an emotional short and sweet story.
Greeneyes Belle28
Feb 04, 2017
Jan 12, 2016
Carolyn Conner
Sep 16, 2015

• Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Rockstar Daddy (Wilder Rock, #1)
  • Sweet Home Louisiana (Boys of the Bayou, #2)
  • Stand (Black Addiction #3)
  • Hard Rock Crush (Cherry Lips #1)
  • Moore than Forever (Needing Moore, #3)
Carrie Ann Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary, paranormal, and young adult romance. Her works include the Montgomery Ink, Redwood Pack, Fractured Connections, and Elements of Five series, which have sold over 3.0 million books worldwide. She started writing while in graduate school for her advanced degree in chemistry and hasn’t stopped since. Carrie Ann ...more