Start by marking “The Voyeur Next Door” as Want to Read:
The Voyeur Next Door

The Voyeur Next Door

He lived next door.

Alison Eckrich was an expert at being invisible. Having been raised by a mother who saw only flaws, she had learned long ago to watch and never participate. Until him. He was gorgeous from what little she could make out through his bathroom window and he awakened things inside her she had always been told was wrong. But she didn’t care.

She was addicted
Published April 24th 2015 by Airicka Phoenix

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
4.5 STARS

Airicka Phoenix:

The Voyeur Next Door is by Airicka Phoenix. This is a stand alone book and is also my first book by this author.

I chose this because I thought the blurb sounded really interesting. I knew going in, or hoped anyway, that I would be getting a steamy, hot read. But what I didn’t expect was to feel the way I did about these characters. This is two people, both hurt by circumstances of their pasts, hurt in a way that changed and molded them in the way they were now. Made them withdraw from p
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.5 Stars!!

description

“The Voyeur Next Door” was sexy, funny at times, entertaining read and my first book by this author. She can’t definitely write, so I’m sure it won’t be my last. Of course, what intrigued me was the blurb, so I’ve decided to give it a go. And I’m glad I did. I don’t know if the premise it’s original, but I have to say it was very sexy.

“The Voyeur Next Door” tells the story of Alison ‘Ali” Eckrich, a young woman in her yearly twenties. She’s a loner and she has huge self-esteem proble
Sophie
Sep 07, 2015 Sophie rated it really liked it
3.5 "You're my kind of perfect" stars

Ali has just moved back to Canada and one day she helps an old man, named Earl, who in exchange offers her to work in his auto body shop. She's in need of a job, since she has a new apartment to pay for. The only problem is Earl's grandson, Gabriel. A cranky man who doesn't want her to work there and acts like an asshole to her.

Meanwhile, Ali has a really shy personality. She doesn't socialize much, but she has a hobby of watching people, observing them. He
Olga therebelreader
Simply fantastic! Thanks for the rec Lina ;)
Sylvia
4.5 Combustible Stars! and I swear to you I was completely breathless in anticipation and needing to cool myself down on every page. Whoa!

Although I know of Airicka Phoenix and have quite a few of her books, I never have had the chance to read any of them. So when she messaged me asking if I wouldn't mind reading her book The Voyeur Next Door I was completely thrilled and I want to thank her for providing me with a copy to read and review.

The blurb intrigued me and I was curious. I wanted to di
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Another hit by Airicka Phoenix!!! Whenever she announces a new book I get so excited because I know it's gonna be awesome! This book was no exception. Actually, this book was one of the few I could totally see myself in the heroine. When you read it, you will understand what I mean and it will actually speak to a lot of people. Ali...was an amazing heroine. She was funny, witty, sweet, adorable, insecure but brave at the same time. She wasn't perfect but that was what actually made her...whole.
S
Michelle Fraser
Dec 22, 2016 Michelle Fraser rated it liked it
Shelves: club-de-lectura
3.5 estrellas.
Celestine
Jan 12, 2016 Celestine rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
The first few chapters of this book are definitely reminiscent of the kink and quirk one might find in a Charlotte Stein or Mary Ann Rivers book, but soon it veers into a more traditional romance. It also takes a cue card from some recent cable TV shows where all the nudity and heat are in the premier episode and then there is a slow simmer. Airicka Phoenix is awfully talented at writing the slow simmer.

"The anonymity is what gets us hot."

Protagonist Ali is geeky, introverted, repressed....an
Geleen Faye
Dec 29, 2015 Geleen Faye rated it really liked it
Currently rereading...

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jul 31, 2016 Cristina | CristiinaReads rated it it was amazing
It’s another day, and another book review welcomes us! This time around, thanks to the “read” list from Carol’s Goodreads I stumbled upon The Voyeur Next Door by Airicka Pheonix, and let’s just say that this is the very first book that is considered part erotic and part contemporary that actually made me laugh! Ali, the protagonist of this story is beyond funny. Her side kick protagonist, Gabriel is a dream boat! Gosh! The way he is described, it’s as if someone took pieces of Henry Cavill, Jai ...more
Angie H.
Feb 25, 2016 Angie H. rated it it was amazing
"Then he’d gone and combed all that thick, silky hair back from his gorgeous face and I was weeping. Only the tears were running down my legs in streams of hot arousal." This book is cracking me up! Some of the quotes are a riot!

I loved this book.
Kimberly Schaaf
I waited for this book. The teasers, the teasers, the teasers. And, oh my goodness, Airicka did not disappoint.

The Voyeur next door centers around the “relationship” between Ali Eckrich and Gabriel Madoc. Thrown together as co-workers, and – unbeknownst to each other – brought together as secret lovers. But not in the way you think…you see – as lovers they’ve never met face to face. (WHAT – you say?!) Yeah, how hot is that?!

This book is going to speak to everyone’s fantasy. Watching…being watc
Yvonne (The Shadow Realm)
Also posted on: The Shadow Realm

So obviously this book was awesome. It is by Airicka Phoenix after all. Everything that woman writes I love and this one was no exception. While it was more along the erotic side than I usually read, it still had a great story line with a fantastic cast of characters.

The main thing I absolutely adore about Airicka's books are her snarky characters. They always make the most interesting reads. Ali and Gabe have an instant disliking to each other and the hostility b
S.M. Koz
Jul 16, 2015 S.M. Koz rated it it was amazing
A friend recommended this author to me and while I don't typically read erotica, the cover and synopsis for this book caught my eye. I loved the mystery and intrigue she was able to impart with both of those.

Once I started the book, I was immediately drawn in by Phoenix's writing style. She has a beautiful way with words, describing sights, sounds, and emotions in colorful and unusual ways. As much as Ali was a silent observer in the book, I have to think Phoenix may have her beat by the subtle
Janey
May 19, 2015 Janey rated it really liked it
Shelves: steaming, giggles
4.25 sounding like Antonio Banderas stars

A new author to me, this was a great surprise starting with sexy sniggers, which turned into more.

Ali Eckrich enjoyed her concealed life. She was used to her own company, and loved nothing better than getting home, stripping off and indulging herself in delicious food, whilst watching the reality of life through her neighbours antics.

”Window two, second row:Slutty Blonde with copious number of lovers.”

Until one night, a previously unoccupied apartment r
Claire Granger
Jun 24, 2015 Claire Granger rated it really liked it
Shelves: snarky
description

Ali is a watcher. She likes to watch people around her. She is an introvert in every way. However, she is also odd, eccentric, and snarky. She loves people and is a genuinely nice person.

Gabriel is an asshole. Honestly, the biggest reason this isn't a 5 star is because I didn't connect with Gabriel. The writing is great but he and I just were not seeing eye to eye.

So back to the story, when Ali and her secret new neighbor catch each other's glances through the windows, without being able to see
Gabba
Jul 02, 2016 Gabba rated it liked it
3.75

Eeehh... bastante bien. Empecé a leerlo casi con desconfianza, pero me enganché. El final fue medio insulso... no sé, no me convenció. Apresurado, tal vez.

Ah, si lo leen... van a encontrarse con mucha tensión sexual, con diálogos fluidos y muy amenos. Capaz sea eso lo que me cautivó, y querer saber (por momentos con demasiada ansiedad), qué iba a suceder. Ali es divertida, tiene sus altos "mambos", pero no agobia. Genera simpatía. Y el protagonista, Gabriel, un papurris que 'tá 'pal coito.
Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
This got 4 stars from me as I loved the original concept of the story line. There were some LOL moments and I really liked the female lead and her sarcastic rambling in her head. Still not sure on the male lead but overall it was a quick enjoyable read with some laughs :).
Karen's Book Haven
Apr 26, 2015 Karen's Book Haven rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! It’s a rare thing to find a book (in my eyes) that is perfectly written - can I get an amen! **amen!** Praise the writing God’s for a book that has swept me off my feet.
I loved it so much that when I finished it, I raced over and gifted a copy to my book friend because I wanted to share the love. And now I have the hard task of writing a review that is worthy to sum up this book. I’ve always said ‘how can you sum up a book for a review in two paragraphs’ – but honestly – this
Reeses
Jul 14, 2015 Reeses rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic!!!!!! It was heartfelt, sexy, and relatable. Everything you could ever want in a book the Voyeur Next Door is absolutely beautiful.

Ali has finally escaped her past. She escaped her abusive mother, her boring brother, and is slowly escaping her self-esteem issue. When Ali helps an old man on the street and he offers her a job she doesn’t take it at first due to his rude grandson, but eventually she knows she needs to work. Working in a garage is harder than she thought and
Helena Rizzuto
May 01, 2015 Helena Rizzuto rated it it was amazing
The Voyeur Next Door by Airicka Phoenix

So, let me start off by saying I have never read this author before but after reading this... This blogger one clicked like a mofo!

In what I'd category deem the Genre Busting book of all books, Ms. Phoenix blew me away with this story! I experienced a plethora of emotions and feelings that I was in sensory overload! From laughter to sensuality, from anger to warmth. This book has it all and I guarantee you will absolutely love it!

Let's start with Alison.
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
Book Facts: The Voyeur Next Door

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Part of a Series/Installment:
Standalone/Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
M/F-M/M-M/M/F-etc: (view spoiler)
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex in The Book: (view spoiler)
Overall Steam Factor/Chemistry: (view spoiler)
Ava
Jan 22, 2016 Ava rated it it was amazing
Shelves: humor, goodread-2016
I didn't have any expectations for this book, and it wasn't in my TBR, just came across this one, it was in the similar books that I read. So why not, and with good reviews. Still I was unsure.
And this book surpassed everything. It was fun, then came mysterious, after some of that some more fun, ground rules, people and family, and love. Sure the love part came faat, now that I'm thinking about it.
One thing that fascinated me was I didn't feel the urge to unfold the mystery, it came and left na
Bonnie Rediske-
May 08, 2015 Bonnie Rediske- rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, taboo
This book was a great mix of the taboo, dominance and romance. I love that the characters each had their own issues that brought them to the spots they were in their lives and that those things also impacted even the most minute decisions that they make. The author does a great job in developing quirks that follow each character through the book and makes them so loveable. I so wanted to jump into this book and have Jack's hands all over me! This was one of the few books that when I read the las ...more
Liz
Apr 28, 2015 Liz rated it really liked it
It's no secret that I'm a huge Airicka fan. I've read every thing she has written. I love her sarcasm, her wit and her writing style. Her men are yummy and her females are strong and troubled. This book did not disappoint. I love that it wasn't instant love, or even like between Ali and Gabe. It was exciting watching them take one step forward and two steps back. The only distraction for me was the language used in the book. Overall, I loved the story.
Would I recommend? yes
Language and sexual co
Irma
Apr 23, 2015 Irma rated it really liked it
This was the first book that I've read by this author so I didn't know what to expect.
When I stared reading it, I was going slowly, my mind focused. Before I knew it, I was finished!
I could say that or you like this story or you hate it. Well, I liked it! And the best thing for me was that it wasn't some insta love, they had to get 'there'!
Giselle Canto
Feb 03, 2017 Giselle Canto rated it it was amazing
Estoy demasiada enamorada de este libro, son pocas las veces que puedo encontrar un libro que al terminar me haga llorar de alegría. Estoy muy feliz por haberlo encontrado sin querer, siento que comparto un parte de la personalidad de la protagonista y eso me hizo disfrutar el doble del libro. Lo recomiendo abiertamente!
L.L. Hunter
Apr 20, 2015 L.L. Hunter rated it it was amazing
This has to be one of the hottest books Airicka has written so far. I love whole premise of secret identities- Gabe and Ali were like Superman and Wonder Woman - if only those 2 had gotten together! I loved Tamara too. She's feisty. Gabe is definitely another book boy you'll want to lust after.
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Walking Dead Girl (Vampireland, #1)
  • Zero Hour (Gypsy Brothers, #8)
  • The Struggle (The Things We Can't Change, #2)
  • Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5)
  • Zora and Nicky
  • Bloodlust & Initiation (Vampire Beach, #1-2)
  • Before Hadley
  • Patch Up (Patch Up, #1)
  • Before I Break (If I Break, #1.5)
  • Feudlings (Fate on Fire, #1)
  • Descent (Hidden Wings, #0.5)
  • The Eslites (The Eslite Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Three Nights with a Rock Star (Half-Life, #1)
  • Sovereign Hope (Hope, #1)
  • Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)
Airicka is a prolific, a multi genre author who writes young adult, new adult, and adult contemporary and paranormal romance.

For more about Airicka and where to find her, follow & join her on:

Like fun freebies & exclusive news?
★ NEWSLETTER → http://bit.ly/2gRV0e3
Like games & giveaways?
☆ FACEBOOK → http://bit.ly/2hqScFG
Want somewhere to chat & enter exclusive giveaways?
★ FAN PAGE
More about Airicka Phoenix...

“God, baby, I need you inside me so bad…” My husky moan fogged the glass, obscuring my view of the deep fried and smothered in chocolate goodness just one creepy glass lick away from being all mine.” 3 likes
“Your stick doesn’t magically get waxed on its own and eventually, you’ll give yourself blisters.” 3 likes