Start by marking “War Torn (War Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
War Torn (War Trilogy #2)

War Torn

(War Trilogy #2)

My life has been completely turned around with the help of my boyfriend and best friend, Tucker.

My depression is under control.

I’m not having nightmares or flashbacks anymore.

My sister is having a baby.

Life with Tucker is great…

Or is it? Everything seems to be going so well, almost too well.

You know how people say that the best things in life ar
Published May 2015

Start your review of War Torn (War Trilogy #2)
~Mindy Lynn~
***CAUTION! THIS MIGHT BE SPOILERY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK***

Opening scene in the book... beautiful..

Dennis and Tucker together..

Tucker losing his mom..

Tucker and his family..

The talk between Duke and Tucker at the gym..

Dennis..
***CAUTION! THIS MIGHT BE SPOILERY IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK***

Opening scene in the book... beautiful..

Dennis and Tucker together..

Tucker losing his mom..

Tucker and his family..

The talk between Duke and Tucker at the gym..

Dennis..

Tucker..

That ending..

Need to get to the next one ASAP...

McGee Magoo
WARTORN

4-I-am-going-to-die-waiting-for-the-next-book-Stars

I am going to be vague about this and I am sorry, but I just can't spoil anything for you.

If At War was the story of Dennis' heartbreaking struggles, then War Torn is Tucker's.

The mild cliffhanger of At War left us with the burning question: Will Tucker get the surgery that could restore his hearing? And when War Torn opens, we continue along this line following Tucker through surgery, PTSD episodes, an accident for Dennis, family trauma, tragedy and drama and finally a cliffhanger so bad I was in tears. Angry tears.
Diana
Nov 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I need to start book 3 right now. Thank goodness I waited for all the books to be released because book 2 ends in a huge cliffy. Got to go....
Katrina Passick Lumsden
Jul 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
Nope. Sorry, but nope. I don't know where authors get the idea that turning one of the beloved MC's into an absolute bastard will entice the readers to come back for me. And the fucking cliffhanger ending? Fuck that.
Andersón.
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

Now this was a really cliffhanger.

I write the full review at the end of the Trilogy.
Elsbeth
*2.5 stars<\b>

This ended ever shittier!!!
Makhda

Why, why, oh why..?
Ok, I know about the cliffhanger. My goodness, but it still sucks.

(view spoiler) ...more
Sue
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Read on May 24th to May 25, 2015

I SURE HOPE YOUR WRITING....!!!!

This was another outstanding story about Tucker and Dennis. I love these two strong and loving men. I was also happy to see so much of Duke in this story. He looks like he also has a terrific story to tell. Looking forward to that in the future. This story about Tucker and Dennis was amazing, emotional and heartbreaking. It was so sad when Tucker suffered his loss. Then the ending.....makes me pray that you a
Sara
May 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a cliffhanger! I hope At Peace comes out soon. I need to know what happens next for Dennis and Tucker.
Emilie
Mar 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really great series so far, but I'll never know the end since I can't find At Peace anywhere to buy.... :(((
Michele McMullen
May 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I must begin by saying that I truly love this genre! This is book two in this series and I am falling in love with Tucker and Dennis! This tale follows them on their beautiful but tragic journey together. It has them evolving from friends to lovers and diving into unchartered waters. These two amazing men never thought that they would end up here. They soon begin to revel themselves to friends and family and await the backlash from them. I was touched by the loving but humorous way that Duke dea ...more
Cindy Morath
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! I never knew how much an m/m romance would touch me. I have the worst book hangover right now and need this next book out already! I definitely just found my new favorite author ❤ ...more
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
I feel like someone just punched a hole through my chest and ripped my heart out! Please tell me I don't have to wait long for the 3rd book?
Three Chicks
May 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Star Review by Jen Skewes

I just love Dennis and Tucker. I loved how they found each other and went from being best friends to lovers. I could not wait to see how things would work out for the two of them. War Torn is the second installment in this series and Oh My God did Andria Large put me through the ringer with this one. She killed me in a way I was not expecting and left me wondering how she will manage to put my heart back together again.

I won't say much about this story b
Jennifer Hines
Aug 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review*

I love Dennis, Tucker, and Duke!

Dennis had such a difficult time with depression is the first book, At War, but now that he has Tucker he seems so much better. He's sweet, caring, and an overall great guy. He tries the best he can to be supportive of Tucker and the way he wants things, even if it does pain him to do so.

Tucker will learn that nothing comes easy. He'll get one thing back
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
❀ღ✿•*`*•.(`v).•*`*•✿.ℒℴѵℯ. ✿•*`*•.(`v).•*`*•✿ღ❀
✰✰✰ 5 STAR REVIEW ✰✰✰

Dennis life seems it has taken a turned for the better. He's relationship with Tucker is going better than ever and their love is growing by the minute. This is what he needed to change his life never in a million years did he ever imagined loving again. But he is. But not always happiness stays around.

Tucker and Dennis love will be put to a test, and that will determined the outcome t
Mags
Wow! What a rollercoaster of a book, I am so glad I waited until At Peace was released before starting this book, as I wouldn't have been able to handle the wait between the two stories, especially with how this one ends!!! :-)

For me this trilogy has just got better and better, and the story itself although full of highs and lows is really enjoyable, and believable too. Andria Large has a real knack for making these types of stories very realistic and believable. The characters thems
Rhonda Beard
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great book by Andria... My only issue is I currently am not a fan of Tucker! Throughout the book Dennis and Tucker navigate the world of their new relationship and their never ending stubbornness. They each know what they want or seem to know but then life jumps in the way and each is faced with more questions it seems then answers. Their friend Duke is there throughout as well and was a nice breathe of fresh air with his worth banter and sarcasm. The ending wrecked me though I had a fee ...more
Becca
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tucker and Dennis' love and relationship goes through the ringer in this book.

Their love is put to the test with Tucker's surgery and the his mother's illness. Both men are bound and determined to stay the course. But is love enough to keep them together?

More detailed review will come after release... Too much to say without spoiling it all. But you really see the two men grow and how much they love each other. This does end in a cliff hanger again, so you know that something is goi
Nic
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG OMG I am so dying right now. Just finished reading this book and I feel like I want to slap someone....lol...

Ok, so continuing from book 1 I really like Dennis and Tucker, I felt like I am apart of their relationship. In this book I liked the fact that we are able to see and get to know Duke - -who I must I say I also love and I am pulling that he will find his happy ending. I really enjoyed reading this installment and did not stop until I was finished. Great follow up.

NOW I MU
dbbks3
If you read the first one and enjoyed it, then why are you hesitating ? Read this one, but keep the Kleenex handy. There is a cliff hanger and I am so thankful that I did not start this series until all were out. I am finishing one and immediately starting the next. Only way.

I still love these two but wanted to shake some sense into Tucker. Oh and castrate his father. (Killing him would be to lenient.) The boys still love each other but there are problems. As Dennis says: He's my forever. I can
♥️Victoria ♥️ ♥️love books♥️
Overall book rating 4 Stars
Audio book: n/a
Book Cover: 4 Stars
MC1: Dennis Parrish - Ex Marine now Bodyguard
MC2: Tucker - Ex Marine now in IT

The story continue where Tucker gets his surgery done to try to get his hearing back. I like Tucker I really do but sometimes I wanted to hit him upside the head. In this book we get to know Duke a bit better and he is just a breath of fresh air.

There's a lot going on in this book and my heart just broke for Dennis
Tracy Perry
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG... I know why it's called Torn, Holy Crap!! I'm gutted here in a big snotting & bawling mess.. I was excited to get this book b/c I loved the 1st one & it ended in a cliffhanger & I wanted to see where Dennis& Tucker's story went next. So good but yet another big cliffhanger, Grrrrrrr... I love the boys even though they needed a knock or two, lol in this story. They have a beautiful relationship & it needs to stay that way!!! Beautifully written even though heartbreaking! ...more
joani
Jun 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book two...tear your heart wide open...

I am going to rip my hairs out of my head waiting for book three. I hate cliffhanger's!!! I am so hurt and mad at Tucker and I really need book three to redeem him in my heart. I don't want to give anything away but Tucker and Dennis are deeply and devastatingly in love...Even Duke feels it...it's so intense...I just can't understand stand how Tucker could be so clueless...his mom even gave her blessings...I am so frustrated!!!
Randolph
May 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Jenn C
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I knew this would happen. I tried to not read this one yet hoping to wait until the final book was available. After the first 'cliffhanger' I was hoping it wouldn't be that major of one, but NOOOOOOO.

This storey is a bit more about Tucker and his issues, with a bit of Duke thrown in. It is nice to see the tables turned a bit and have Dennis be the strong one, although Tucker needs to be a bit sneaky to help Dennis out a bit too.
Christin Izett
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous!

This trilogy is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful thus far. I love love love Andria Large's romantic/erotic fiction, but her M/M stories are some of the best I've read in the last couple years. Writing is top notch, characters are so loveable and relatable. And the sex is just beyond HOT, and a necessary component to the evolving love story. 5/5 stars! Gorgeous love story.
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
*sits and sulks quietly in the corner*

Ok, so I loved this as much as the first book - Tucker and Dennis are just my favourite characters! However, I did not realise this book was a cliffhanger too - I think I just sat and stared at my kindle aghast for a good 5 minutes after reaching the end! Whilst I am very happy that I will get to read another book about Tucker & Dennis, I really really need to know what happens next!

Hope it comes out soon. Also looking forward to reading Duk
Ree Walker
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another astonishing work of art by Andria Large. Beautifully written, Andria just keeps getting better and better!

The love story these beautiful boys share will have you cheering them on from the very beginning! Major cliffhanger ending, what on earth are we all going to do while we wait to find out what happens?

Morgan
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! I am always a sucker for a wounded soldier story and this hit the spot perfectly. My only complaint is that I feel that these two books and the upcoming third book in the trilogy should be combined into one book. The climaxes at the end of each book so far have killed me with desire for the next.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys, #6)
  • Bromosexual
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Picking Up the Pieces
  • No Quick Fix (Torus Intercession #1)
  • Carry and Drag (Open Wounds, #1)
  • Redeeming Rafe (Barretti Security, #2)
  • Helping Hand (Housemates, #1)
  • Screwing the System (Screwing the System, #1)
  • Earth Fathers Are Weird
  • Take Down (Open Wounds #2)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • Matched Intensity (Open Wounds #3)
  • Single Malt (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #1)
  • Vidar (Open Wounds, #4)
  • Age Rules (Open Wounds #3.5; Breaking the Rules #5)
  • Screw the Fags (Screwing the System, #1.5)
  • Human Omega: Trapped in the Alien Jungle (Pykh #2)

Andria Large is a traditionally published and self-published contemporary romance author. She doesn’t always follow the rules, so you will find both M/F and M/M books mixed into some of her series.

Henry from the Beck Brothers Series was the first book she self-published. Not expecting anything to really come of it, she was shocked to find the book caught wind and readers were asking f

War Trilogy (4 books)
  • At War (War Trilogy, #1)
  • War Wounded (The War Trilogy #2.5)
  • At Peace (War Trilogy, #3)