Start by marking “Retrieval (Goddess of Fate, #1)” as Want to Read:
Retrieval (Goddess of Fate, #1)

Retrieval

(Goddess of Fate #1)

Zarkina had always known she was the bastard daughter of the Queen and was perfectly content to have never met her mother. Perfectly content guiding merchants and travelers through the Broken Arrow Mountain range.

However, that contentment is shattered when she is ripped from the life she knew, abducted, and forced on a journey that she wants no part of taking.
Kindle Edition, First edition, 163 pages
Published April 19th 2015 by Brenda Cothern Books, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Retrieval, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Retrieval

Angela Goodrich
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What? Huh? No. Dang it! That was my reaction when I got to the last page of Retrieval. I was so into the story that I didn’t realize that I was nearing the end of the book and I was NOT ready for it to stop. I am a big fan of Cothern’s M/M romances and paranormal romance series, Shadows. So when the opportunity arose to review Retrieval I automatically said yes because I wanted to see how the author’s talents lent to the fantasy genre. Obviously based upon my reaction when I hit the last page, I ...more
BookLover62
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gifted-to-me
Fantasy story off to a rolling great start.
She's been allowed to live her life away from Royal Politics, Fate and the Hand of the Goddess, until one fateful trip to guide merchants across the mountains......
What will happen to the *bastard* daughter of the Queen when she is summoned to the castle? What of Tall, Dark and Handsome who brought her to the castle? What mischief is the Guild Assassin going to cause? What plans does the Godess have for her?

Luckily for us, book 2 in the series is alre
Karen
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. I am glad I can start right up with the next book in the series. I thought it was well written and quite enjoyable. I am looking forward to reading the next one.
Dennis
Feb 03, 2016
Claudia
Mar 11, 2016
Brenda Cothern
Apr 27, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mischa Kelvin
marked it as to-read
May 17, 2017
Adam
is currently reading it
Aug 05, 2018
Brenda is an Amazon and ARe best-selling author and resides in Tampa, FL with her husband, six cats, a dog, a turtle named Tammy, and a rabbit named Alice. She is active in the Tampa Bay GLBT, kink, & leather communities, and the owner of Florida Leather & Fetish Pride Weekend event which includes a Mr. & Ms. title contest.
When not putting the voices in her head on paper, Brenda is at

Goddess of Fate (3 books)
  • Reunion (Goddess of Fate, #2)
  • Revelations (The Goddess of Fate #3)