Start by marking “The After Party That Never Ends (Mr. Right Now #4)” as Want to Read:
The After Party That Never Ends (Mr. Right Now #4)

The After Party That Never Ends

(Mr. Right Now #4)

Volume 4
Deadlines threaten to drown the Sterlings as they wrap up business in LA. Dax is in jail serving time, Eli is preoccupied, and Kam is in rehab, leaving Cole to keep the business afloat once again. He was even forced to call in their cousins, the Bennett boys, to oversee club business in Denver. All he knows is Kam better come out of rehab with his head on straight
Published April 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about The After Party That Never Ends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The After Party That Never Ends

Kat
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Erotic romance readers who like a bit of everything
Recommended to Kat by: Tour Host
*gifted in exchange for an honest review as part of the release tour*

This novella series is packed, in the 4th installment we start off where Dax and Kam are both returning after a period of incarceration Dax was in jail, and Kam in rehab, leaving Cole to keep the business, Eli is still able to help but has his hands full with Chloe, Cole is trying to keep himself busy with the business on track and keeping an eye on Birdy for Dax. They grow close and I really loved how Cole managed to keep look
Marlene W
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
The story of Kam and Jette is full of hurt, suffering, mistakes, and a love that was meant to be. Kam falls hard for Jette and can’t seem to move on after she crushes his heart. Jette is unable to hide from a horrendous past that has caught up to her. As much as she loves Kam, she doesn’t see a way out of her situation. This happily ever after doesn’t come without obstacles, but the end result has been worth the heartache.

This volume also paints us a picture of what the future will look like for
Maree Repa
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I so loved this book. We find sax in jail and Kam in rehab after another busy night. Finally after four long months Chloe has been released from hospital. Although all these thing going one Cole has everything organised as the Sterling family are finished in Los Angles and now ready to move the brothers and their family to Denver, Seattle and Vegas. This book was so exciting for this family. I so enjoyed it!
Debbie
Apr 10, 2015 rated it liked it
This is Kam's s story and starts off with four months having passed and changes that have taken place with our boys. Apparently Kam had been disappearing off to see Jett, a friend of Birdy's without anyone knowing. Jett broke his heart and Kam ended up overdosing. He's been in treatment and is getting out. He's angry and finally learns the whole truth about Jett.

We also get updates on the other brothers and the women they have fallen for. The boys have finished opening their nightclub in L.A. an
Jamie  Leigh
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the stories of the four brothers. The way that no matter their differences, they are always there for each other.
Bev Ross
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow each one gets better and better!!
Nikkita
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Again I love how the story keeps evolving with each book. They each show each brother again and again and I love how invested I've felt with each one through their journey. Kam is such a sweet swoon worthy character, even if he didn't and doesn't recognize it in his outward persona. Poor Jett, she deserves her Kam and happily ever after.
Stacy Jo
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Yes I'm begging for more! I know there is more and oh my god Cole! He deserves his happily ever after!!
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
PLEASE tell me we will be heading to DENVER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !! Although this part did give us a great story and some much needed happiness there is still so much more in store for these brothers and their growing family. HINT HINT

I was shocked to start reading this and find out the fate of Dax and Kam. I knew this part would pack a punch because there was a whole lot going on and we still needed to get Kam's story. These brother's were all having some major life changing moments going on.
J.C.
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mr. Right Now (vol 4)
4 stars

Reviewed by B.y.o.Book Club

The story of Kam and Jett is full of intense love and hurt. They have a brokenness to them that draws in the reader, all you want is for them to get that happiness that they deserve.
ByoBook Club
May 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

Volume 4 tells Kam's story, while all the other Sterling brothers were pretty open about their falling in love, Kam chose to keep his new relationship with Jett secret. None of his brothers even knew he was seeing someone, let alone that he'd given up his heart to a woman.
When Kam all of a sudden overdoses and ends
H.L. Nighbor
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**My preference as reviewer is to review a series in its entirety when all novels/novellas are available. This is especially true of serials when one novel/novella is dependent on another. This allows me to be able to review the complexity and depth of the storyline and characters. I feel this provides a more honest and fairer review for the author. While other bloggers may not agree with me, this is just my personal preference and there is nothing wrong with providing individual reviews.**

I LOV
Tiffany Willams
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***Honored to have beta read***

"Made To Sin is more than just a club to the brothers;
it's their empire."

Ho-ly Crap!! What an amazing ride these Sterling brothers take you on!

Kam and Jett's story is just as awesome as the others! Although, I did find myself being pulled to their brokenness a little more. They each have pasts (and presents) they are trying to overcome.

"His problem is overreaction and pushing the limits of everything he puts his hands on.
He knew she was poison, but couldn't sta
Nicole Huffman ~ Author Groupies
4.5 Stars

This serial turned out to be so much more then I had expected. Yes we got to experience the Sterling Brothers and their partying ways, but we also get to experience them finding love too. Each story and relationship is extremely different from one another and none of the relationships are easy and are filled with obstacles.

Kam’s story was no exception. He and Jett both fell for each other hard and instantly. However life and the past got in the way and threatened to tear them apart befo
Jessica Griffith
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beta reader here.
Okay, so I was apprehensive about these books at first but after I started reading I was absolutely hooked. I love all of the brothers. Each one is pretty dang flawed and has their own baggage and issues but each one of them is also incredibly honest and full of heart. Eli is one of those unexpected softies, Dax is probably my favorite and a bit of a gentle giant, Cole is frustrating but you root for him and then there is Kam who you just want to shake but you know he's just got
Ginger Snaps
Apr 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is Volume 4 in a 4 volume series, each one about a different Sterling brother as they are in Los Angeles to open a new set of night clubs. This is Kam's story and while I thought I'd be least interested in reading his story, Kam is now battling Dax for the title of my favorite of the brothers. I loved how Kam's story with Jett progressed and loved the continuing stories with all the other brothers and the women in their lives. I especially love their continued devotion to the memory of thei ...more
Lisa Gerkey
Apr 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love how this one starts out with Cole spending time taking care of Dax’s girl like she is his little sister. “Birdie” has been one of my favorite characters in this series. The whole hospital scene at the beginning was so touching! The main focus of this book is Cam and relationship with Jett. Just like all the rest of the books this one has so much that surrounds all of the Sterlings. The ending was a little sad with this one, especially for Cole. I can’t say enough about how much I enjoy re ...more
Sherry Haynes
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the four volumes included in the book called Mr. Right Now The Sterling Brothers.

When you start this series you will think that each book stands for each brother. You would be wrong in this thinking. Each book is just another suspenseful tell in the Sterling Brothers lives. Made for Sin is the club they own but it is actually the life they live. This book just includes some more of that drama. Can't wait to see where this story goes from here. For me I guess I need to buy the next
Kim Ginsberg
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Follow the Sterling boys; Eli, Kam, Dax, and Cole along on their adventures of opening a new club on a new coast. What happens when Kam keeps getting shot down the the one woman who has turned his head? She's feisty and he doesn't know how to show her that he means what he says. What happens when he tries to fuck his way to forgetting her? Will she see that she means something to him or will she leave him behind? What happens when Jett has her own secrets and demons shes hiding? find out in book
BadDirtyBooks
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ohh this was like a family union! Getting to see all 4 brothers together and their sweeties! It was crazy beautiful, sinful, humorous, dramatic Omer God everything I wanted it to be. Kam was a true man. Party, bottle up his feelings and go bat shit crazy for the one he really wants! I love the dedication this family exudes! The one I felt the most pain for was Cole! I had a soft spot for him. I really hope this isn't the end for the Sterling's! HJ has never disappointed me. I can't wait to see w ...more
H.
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is a must read. I started book 1 yesterday and haven't been able to stop reading through book 4. All of the brothers have found a HEA except Cole. It breaks my heart. He has so much baggage in his past but came clean and told Jax. This info threw Jax through a loop and tore them apart. I'm wishing there is going to be more to this series, I just hate to have it end without a HEA for Cole.
Isha
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mature-adult, series, 2015
Beta Reader!!!

Oh Kam and Jett..the stuff those two have experienced..wow. Jett's family are a bunch of messed up people and she's suffered way too much. Kam was sent to her and she was happy to to take him. I loved this book and this couple. Now I would love to see Cole and Jax having their HEA. Great job.
Michelle
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author-arc, own
Wow. Love how the brothers each have their own story but still are all mentioned in each other's books. So much story in this one, and you just can't put it down. There is so much going on, so much delicious storyline. You just fall in love with each of these brothers. And I really can't see this storyline ending anytime soon. Still so much to tell.....
Vicky
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
From the hot cover to the last word I was enthralled. These guys are definitely Made for Sin. So honored to have been a BETA reader for this series. Surely don't want the party to end. HJ is killing me with this ending. I was literally screaming at her. I have fallen in love with the Sterling brothers and want more
Cindy
Jun 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperbacks-owned
Volume 4 picks up where the last left off. Several of the story lines are wrapped up, complications abound in others.

Although all the brothers are in the book, Kam's story is the main focus this time. The brothers wrap up the LA club and move on to Denver...with several new additions.
Amy Mccann
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the sterling brothers, there passion for everything they loved n the party lifestyle was a brilliant combination! Aswell as there fight through the bad times they definitely make a good read!!
Michelle
May 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kam and Jett

I'm really enjoying the story of the Sterling brothers. This installment is about Kam and Jett. It does end with some things unanswered. I hope we don't have to wait to long for the next book. Bring on Denver!!!
Carissa Janes
Apr 11, 2016 rated it liked it
It was nice to get to know Dax and Jett and find out what had been going on with them while the other brothers were all hooking up. It was also fantastic to check in on Eli & Chloe and see how they were progressing. I live the way the series is going, but I hate that it's so many novellas.
Gwen Shafer
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a tough one for me but enjoyable none the less. This one is about Kam and Jett and what tragic love they have between them. It is full of intense love and hurt. This also cleared up the shocking end that was in book three. It was another amazing book about the Sterling brothers.
Sally
May 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
YEP... I got totally sucked in by this series and this was a great way to finish it, although not everyone got the ending I was hoping for it was a great series!

Do we get more? I hope so!

• Dare to Hope (All Cocks #4)
  • Destination to be Determined (The Traveler Series #1)
  • Dilemmas (Highland Wolf Clan #5)
  • Marked by Hades (Bound by Hades, #2)
  • Violet Addiction
  • Beloved Fate (Hands of Fate #1)
  • Resilient
  • Secrets (The Full Nelson #1)
  • Season of Shadow and Light
  • A Missing Heart
  • Forsaken (The Found, #2)
  • Sasha's Demons  (Dilemma, #2)
  • Black Hills Secrets (Black Hills, #4)
  • Our A Cappella (A Cappella, #1.5)
  • Justice (Leopard's Spots #10)
  • Shades of White
  • Resilient (A Pretty Pill, #3)
  • Trouble in Mind (Interstellar Rescue, #2)
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website: http://authorhjb.com/
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2tjmFtN
BookBub: http://bit.ly/

Mr. Right Now (5 books)
  • Party Boys Who Get What They Want (Mr. Right Now #1)
  • Party Boy in Room 211 (Mr. Right Now #2)
  • Drinks On Us Tonight (Mr. Right Now #3)
  • New City. New Club. New Begininngs (Mr. Right Now #5)