Start by marking “Keir's Fall (Redemption #2)” as Want to Read:
Keir's Fall (Redemption #2)

Read Book

Keir's Fall

(Redemption #2)

A seductive tyrant. A lost hero. And a galaxy about to fall...

It's been a year in paradise for Keir and Quin, but now the idyll is over. After Quin falls sick, they return to the hidden sanctuary of Lyagnius, and what she learns there will not only change their lives, but set them on a journey that could separate them forever.

When Keir falls victim to a ruthless Nercaandi
ebook
Published December 7th 2015 by Pippa Jay

To ask other readers questions about Keir's Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Keir's Fall

Start your review of Keir's Fall (Redemption #2)
Mei
Mar 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, sf
I loved, loved the first book, but this one left me slightly disappointed... maybe I was expecting too much.. I don't know...

Still I liked it and enjoyed it, but not as much as the first one.

We have the same MCs, Kier and Quin, but I felt that they've become less interesting and more stupid.

I understand that Quin has issues (view spoiler), but here they're to stressed and the influenced all the actions here and not in the positive way!

Kier has never been very confi
Sophia
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A little while back, I read this fantastic story that had me absolutely riveted. It is still one of my all-time favorite sci-fi romance stories. Imagine my excitement to discover that there was a book two.

This book really shouldn't be read out of order or as a standalone. The Redemption universe, the characters, the background, and more is all introduced in the previous book, Keir.

Keir's Fall opens about one year after the events that ended Keir. Keir and Quin have lived in isolation healing and
Vagabond Vahn
Feb 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like Book One of Redemption: Keir, I wrestled with fitting this into a specific category before finally admitting that I enjoyed a novel whose genre officially includes romance. Well, I enjoyed book two as well; more so perhaps because Keir and Quinn are now like friends, returned from a time away and I want the best for them.

The Good: Author Pippa Jay takes advantage of her second entry to introduce characters that help ground Quinn to the world, and provide experiences to both Quinn and Keir t
Jo  (Mixed Book Bag)
This is book two in the trilogy but it can be read as a stand alone. Keir and Quin have spent a peaceful year on their island home but things are about to change. Quin is not feeling well and when they leave to get her checked out things begin to go wrong. Keir’s Fall has several high tension points and just when you think things are about to work out something else bad happens. There is a lot of action and danger in the story. Keir and Quin have to face things that might destroy their love and ...more
Riley
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sci-fi-romance
Did anyone else anticipate this book like I did? Awaiting Keir’s Fall is kind of like preparing for the release of The Force Awakens. I really looked forward to it because Keir (like the Star Wars franchise) is such an awesome book. The bar was set pretty darn high. But what if the sequel (or the new movie) it is no good? Would I survive the disappointment?

I felt a combination of apprehension and excitement as I started reading Keir’s Fall. But soon, these feelings were swept aside by the story.
Laurel
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We meet Keir and Quin on Kasha-Asor, their idyllic island on Metraxi. It soon becomes evident that Quin is not feeling herself, and Keir persuades her to return to her Lyagnius base. On discovering that she is pregnant, they journey to Gethyon's world, Loganum, so that Quin can be with her son until the baby is born. Things don't quite go according to plan, and Quin finds herself back at Lyagnius, and Keir in the clutches of Tyra-Lee, a power-grabbing tyrant.

This second book in the Redemption se
Heather Kittleman jarecki
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sequels always seem to raise the question, “Will it be as good as the first one?” I’m thrilled to say that Keir’s Fall lives up to its predecessor in every way. Ms. Jay has the ability to weave the good, the bad, and the ugly into a story, taking the reader for an enjoyable—and often heart stopping—ride.

Something I didn’t see coming was the little surprise twist near the end of the story…but no spoilers here! I will tell you this book is worth the read, and I think you’ll like that twist as muc
Stuart Lennon
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh dear. My heart fell when I read the afterword. Keir's Fall is Book 2 of Redemption and frankly, I can't wait for Book 3 and beyond. I'm hooked.
I know what I'm doomed when I start speed-reading passages to get to the next action sequence. I am anxious to know what is happening to Keir and his c0-characters.
I loved this book and devoured it in a couple of days.
Mellissa Monteforte
As the story continues from keir in the redemption series I was once again mystified at all thsee characters have indured. This storyline keeps improving and adding intriguing twist and turns that kept me in engaged. Loving it!
Rachel Smith
Worth the wait! The deepening of Keir and Quin's relationship was beautifully done. I'm already anxious for book three.
PGS
Teresa
Sep 09, 2015
L.T. Getty
Dec 13, 2015
Previously an Analytical Chemist & stay-at-home mum, Pippa Jay is now a Science Technician who writes scifi and supernatural stories to engage the emotions. Somewhere along the way a touch of romance crept into her work and refused to leave. In between torturing her plethora of characters, she spends the odd free moment looking after her chickens, creating cosplay for humans and dolls alike, and s ...more

Redemption (5 books)
  • Keir (Redemption, #1)
  • Reunion at Kasha-Asor (Redemption #1.5)
  • A Merry-traxian Christmas (Redemption #2.1)
  • Keir's Shadow (Redemption, #3)