Start by marking “Rules of Seduction (Serve, #7)” as Want to Read:
Rules of Seduction (Serve, #7)

Rules of Seduction

(Serve #7)

He'll be the dream and the dirty fantasy...

Through with both her controlling ex and relationships, Ava Webber is determined to explore the spicy and sometimes forbidden appetites of the exclusive BDSM nightclub, Serve. Here, she'll get exactly what she needs...as long as it's from a man she doesn't know.

Nolan Hart ensures that Serve's clients get what they want, how they w
Published June 9th 2015 by Entangled Brazen

To ask other readers questions about Rules of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rules of Seduction

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellTempting the Best Man by J. LynnTempting the Player by J. LynnProtecting What's His by Tessa BaileyOne Night with a Hero by Laura Kaye
Brazen Collection
182 books — 513 voters
ISAN by Mary TingBaron by Joanna ShupeTrapped In Silver by E SowdenA Dream of His Own by Gail Gaymer MartinCastellano's Mistress of Revenge by Melanie Milburne
"Ava"
147 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Apr 29, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!!

description

Ava Webber is a woman who lost herself in marriage with a man who controlled every aspect of her life. She wants to find out who she is, to discover herself, she doesn’t want to be weak and pathetic. Not anymore. She’s a successful career woman and she’s happy with what she has right now. She’s not looking for a boyfriend or to be in a relationship, but this doesn’t mean she doesn’t have certain needs. She needs to be feel, to be free, to feel alive again, so she figures out Serve, th
Kim Bailey
3.5 Stars

Joya Ryan & Entangled: Brazen books … could there be a sweeter combination? What I love about my Brazen book collection is knowing exactly what I’ll get when I dive between those pages. These books are always spicy, always sweet and always end with the perfect HEA. Rules of Seduction provided exactly that.

“Do I have your permission?”

Who would have guessed how incredibly sexy that sentence could be? Not me. But, Nolan turns it into one of the most seductive moments of the book.
Th
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 Stars

This was what being consumed felt like.

After ending a relationship with a man that took too much of her in his controlling ways, Ava Webber is not looking to go back to being the woman she once was. She has a successful career and she takes care of her own self, thank you very much. She doesn't need a man to validate or take care of her. She may not want a man to consume her life again, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want that in the bedroom...no strings attached. And what better
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4 Sensual, Sexy Stars!

photo 8B8D0C51-B046-48A0-A69A-DB698CAFA23E_zpsujwpyicq.jpg

Rules of Seduction (Serve #7)
is an erotic love story about fulfilling fantasies amidst anonymity. Ava is a woman scarred by a very controlling ex-husband. He was a man that took every ounce of her sense of self, leaving her with nothing but a shell of her inner person. Two years divorced, she craves the intimacy of sex, the no-holds-barred passion she can only get from a powerful man. Yet, Ava refuses to give away her power, her sense of self. So she decides to join Serve,
Claire Robinson
3 - "You're way too hot not to grope." Stars.

I am a big fan of Joya Ryan, her Chasing Love series (also published through Entangled-Brazen) is one of my absolute favorites, and as such I was interested to see what she would bring to the Serve series.

”I wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of you.”

Being honest the vacated stilettos that Joya has stepped into (Katee Robert & Tessa Bailey) are some pretty big shoes to fill, but I was wholly expecting her to buckle-up, customize and make the
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange of honest review

[image error]

Joya Ryan has instantly become one of my favorite and one-click authors. After reading a couple of her books, I was hooked with her writing and storytelling. She has once again was able to create and weave a BDSM story-line with undertones of sensuality, sexiness, seduction, passion, and desire.

#1RulesOfSeduction

In her newest release, Rules of Seduction, Ms. Ryan was able to unite two characters whose path to romance took on a life of its own w
~Stéphanie's Journal~
description

That was such a pleasant read =)
It's my first "Brazen" story. I've finally read one and I'm sincerely thinking of catching up whenever I have the opportunity.

I know those books are quite a quick read and Rules of Seduction was exactly that. I was expecting a lot of sexy moment, a lot of pleasure and a lot of steam. But truthfully, I even get more.

"Serve was her saving grace. A chance to experience freedom, passion, and never ever have to risk anything more. No feelings. No emotion. No commitme
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐ 2.5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐

The Brazens titles are perfect for a quick read, high steam and most of the time the fulfill my needs in term of romance/erotica.
Nevertheless, I must say I’m a little disappointed in my Brazen choice this month… I usually go for them when I don’t know what to read, or when I can’t determine which book I’m in the mood for… (Moody reader, here!)

I heard a lot of great things about Joya Ryan—a new author to me— and thought this quick Brazen would be the perfect opportunity to test
May 17, 2015 rated it liked it
ARC received for review

A very quick read for me. I read it in an hour. It was a sweet love story about two people learning to trust again. I thought with the long interview and the repeated questioning of her, it was going to be down and dirty. Blindfolding, one spank on the arse, and anal sex does not make for BDSM.
Maria Rose
This steamy romance, part of the Serve club series but easily read as a standalone, just about set my ereader on fire! Ava has left a controlling ex-husband and is determined to never be in a situation like that again. In fact, being in a relationship is the last thing on her mind. But she has needs and desires, and what better way to fulfill them then by making an arrangement at Serve for an anonymous man to satisfy her without the strings of a relationship. When Nolan meets Ava at the club and ...more
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*Complimentary ARC received from publisher via Netgalley*

So Nolan, who’s made an appearance in previous books, finally gets his story. He met Ava who was recovering from a past and trying to move forward, and felt that being at Serve is a step in the right direction. She has a very specific request and Nolan took it upon himself to fulfill that and along the way, a friendship with potential started developing outside of Serve.

It was a really quick read. There’s an ease to their interaction both
Janey
Apr 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: series, arc, entangled, kin-kay
ARC provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review..

3 Little Miss Anything stars.

Ava Webber finds herself awaiting her final membership interview into Serve (New York’s renowned BDSM club). Having escaped a controlling relationship, she wanted this to just be about the carnal side of a relationship. She was flourishing at work, and wanted the same confidence injected into her personal life. This way, she could perfect the balance. In fact, wouldn’t it be better if her interact
Devika
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC provided by publisher in exchange of honest review

Joya never disappoints....
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
Short. Cute. Sweet. Hot. I'm glad Nolan got a deserved story in this great series He was always the second guy who didn't get picked for himself. I would have loved a longer story, more back story but what we got was lovely and very character driven which I adore.

Dirty talker Nolan. Check!
Nicola
May 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Rules of Seduction is the seventh book in the Serve series, although it can easily be read as a standalone as there is little character crossover. I must admit I had high expectations going into this as Joya Ryan's existing Brazen imprint series, Chasing Love, has been excellent.

No feelings. No emotion. No commitment.

When Ava Webber joins Serve, determined to forget her controlling ex-husband, she's grilled as to her preferences by Nolan Hart, the man who ensures a happy clientele. And ensure
Sandy S
May 31, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars---

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date June 9, 2015

He'll be the dream and the dirty fantasy...

Nolan Hart ensures that Serve's clients get what they want, how they want it. But with one look at the curvy brunette, Nolan knows he’s th
April Symes
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***A gifted copy was provided by the publisher for my honest review****

Here is another great story in the “SERVE” series. This is Ava Webber & Nolan Hart story of how they can to be.
Ava was wanting to get her life together and make sure she does NOT go back to the woman she once was- the woman that needed a man to prop her up, to “validate” her. No sir, she is not going back there. Her ex controlled her life too much and she has too much to lose now in her new life. She does not need a man t
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

I discovered Joya Ryan's books a few months ago and have really enjoyed the ones I've read so far. Accepting a review copy of this one was a no-brainer. I was, however, totally taken by surprise because I didn't realize this was a continuation of the Serve series. And, more importantly, that it was about the bouncer Nolan who I've been curious about for so long now! (Yes, I do frequently request/accept books from beloved authors without ever actu
Carra
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Though this isn't the first book I've read by Joya Ryan (I loved Chasing Desire), this is the first I've read in the Serve series...so I didn't have any preset expectations. My overall thought? LOVED it! Tremendously hot and sexy with just enough personal issues thrown in to create friction and that bit of drama, Rules of Seduction totally hooked me from the start and I just couldn't put it down.

Ava is starting over, trying to break away from her past. She shows great strength of character, and
MaggieReadsRom
4,5 stars

From the moment Nolan appeared in Will's book (Katee Robert's BETTING ON FATE, book 4 in the Serve series) I knew I wanted his story in this series...badly. So badly, I asked Katee Robert about it on Twitter. She assured me he was getting his story but not by her. A new author to the series was going to do it. I was happy about that but also felt a bit of trepidation. Because it was a new-to-me author. So when a copy of this book was up on Netgalley, I went for it. And am I glad I did!
Nicole

This isn't an overly long book, but I really enjoyed it. When I signed up to join the tour, I paid absolutely no attention to the fact that this is part of a series, and didn't really put two and two together until I read a sentence that talked about Nolan helping Oliver and Eliza. Imagine my further surprise when I discovered I have 3 other books in this series *face palm*.

Ava and Nolan have intense chemistry from the start, although they both make the decision to just be friends, especially si
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Advanced Readers Copy Courtesy of Entangled Publishing....:)
I am a huge fan of the Serve series and our beloved Nolan has been in from the start, so I was super excited that we were finally getting his story.....

So it is rather disappointing that I did not really enjoy it as much as I have the previous books..... The authors writing was great and I love Joya Ryans previous books, so its no reflection on her at all....I just did not connect with the characters AT ALL!!!

I still loved Nolan and I l
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

This is my first read from this author. I was unaware that this is book #7 in the series. I read Rules of Seduction as a stand alone with no issues even with mention to previous characters.

Serve - A BDSM club where all you fantasies can be fulfilled.

"Everyone wants to live in their own personal fantasy."

Ava's past has damaged her. She knows she needs to move on and becoming a member of Serve is taking the first steps in
Angie
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
Holy cow, this book was hot. I loved the chemistry with the blindfold and without. Ava had her reasons for wanting no strings attached, I get that but I am not sure I could have done what she did. Nolan was smoking hot from the get go and I couldn’t wait to see the fireworks. I loved how they had a relationship with and without the blindfold and Ava didn’t know it. Of course she wasn’t thrilled about it, but I l
Shelby
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads Review Team*

Welcome to Serve, a sex club that caters to whatever fantasy you desire!
Ava Webber has decided to take control back of her life. Newly divorced and looking for some no-strings-attached excitement, Serve is the answer to her prayers.
Her escort, appropriately named Myth - as she doesn't want to know who he is or what he looks like, provides everything she is looking for and then some!

The question is: Can reality ever be as
Kris
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wrrt
I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

Rules of Seduction is the 7th book in the Serve series. I had not read the prior 6 but felt Rules was able to stand on it's own without having read the previous installments. I found the book sweet and romantic, light on the BDSM and heavy on the feelings, but not in a bad way. Left me feeling good, happy & content.

Ava didn't trust easily and Nolan was the protective Dom. Ava came to Serve to live in the fantasy, wanting no e
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

This is one of a series, but can be read as a standalone (as I did, but will be going back and reading the rest soon!).

I really, really enjoyed this story - it is always fun when there is a bit of a twist, when both leads learn something very important about themselves and others. It is short, but ramps up the heat very effectively and sets up the plot very neatly, so that it works. Did I wish it were longer? Sure, I could re
Rachael Orman
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I expected more intense BDSM than the very light stuff we got in this book, but that's cause it was based in a BDSM club and since I haven't read any of the other books in this series, it may just be how they all are.

I really enjoyed the lighthearted banter between the characters for the most part. At times it felt like we were missing some emotion or feelings or a real connection to the reader, but for the most part I enjoyed the story and how the characters grew to have what they did
Isha Coleman
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
There are no rules in love. A woman trying to regain her confidence and a man restlessly searching for something more. With Rules of Seduction, Joya Ryan gives the reader a sensual look at a love affair that neither character say coming. Falling in love has never hurt so good. Received an ARC for an honest review.
Sheri (Tangled Up In Books)
Originally posted on my blog: Tangled Up In Books

I received a copy of this book, from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review. In no way did this sway either my review or my rating.

Bliss. That is the current state I am in right now. I just knew when I saw Joya Ryan's name on the cover that this book was going to be nothing short of perfection and oh my word...I was right. They could not have found a better person to add to the Serve series.

I have been wanting this book for quite a while
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Protecting Fate (Serve, #6)
  • Bind Me Before You Go (Serve, #8)
  • Caught (Elite PR, #1)
  • Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)
  • Playing for Her Heart (Gamers #2)
  • Blackmailed By The Hero (Gone Hollywood, #2)
  • Delicious Temptation (Delicious Desires #1)
  • Recipe for Temptation (Madewood Brothers, #4)
  • To Win Her Smile (Players, #5)
  • Chance of a Lifetime (Anderson Brothers, #3)
  • Seducing the Princess (Shillings Agency, #3)
  • Shatter Me
  • Seduced by the Baron (Fairy Tales of New York, #4)
  • A Cunningham Christmas (The Cunningham Family, #5.5)
  • Hold Me Until Morning (Grayson Brothers, #2)
  • A Date with a Dom (Trust in Me, #3.5)
  • Lovers Restored (Lovers Redeemed #1)
  • The Millionaire's Deception (Men of the Zodiac, #2)

Serve (8 books)
  • Owned by Fate (Serve, #1)
  • Exposed by Fate (Serve, #2)
  • Mistaken by Fate (Serve, #3)
  • Betting on Fate (Serve, #4)
  • Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)
  • Protecting Fate (Serve, #6)
  • Bind Me Before You Go (Serve, #8)
“So…” Nolan smirked. “Are you going to tell me why you had a trunk load of pleasure devices delivered to your door, or are we going to just keep ignoring the giant box of sex toys in the room?” 4 likes
“Nolan,” she said. “I’m…”
Scared.
Say it. Tell him the truth.
But her mouth remained still against his. She couldn’t tell him how badly she wanted to pull him close, because then she may not let go. She couldn’t tell him how terrified she was that she’d get lost again to another man.
He cupped her face, silently coaxing her to finish her sentence. “You’re what, love?”
Her eyes met his. “I’m broken.”
2 likes