Start by marking “More Pleasures (Pleasures #2.5)” as Want to Read:
More Pleasures (Pleasures #2.5)

More Pleasures

(Pleasures #2.5)

I'd sworn to myself that I'd never give my heart away again, that I'd be content with meaningless flings. So why did I feel so empty?

Like in His Pleasures, we take another step back into sexy billionaire, Rylan Archer’s past. Still a bachelor at twenty-eight, Rylan is everything a woman could want. Handsome. Intelligent. Rich.
But ever since he caught his fiancée cheating
Published April 23rd 2015 by Belmonte Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about More Pleasures, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Pleasures

Deborah
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
More Pleasures has sealed it for me. It's that simple. I need to marry Rylan. This book is a novella and it reveals the events leading up to Rylan seeking Jenna's computer security services. Character development is not only carefully mapped out but it's also written with depth and emotion. Did I mention that I love Rylan. We learn Rylan's concerns for his company and sexual needs without compensating for his smooth talking hotness or his millionaire status. Although Jenna's story is heartbreaki ...more
Denise McLendon
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very interesting!

I'm waiting for the next book in the series. This tidbit was just a tease, a good tease,but a tease nonetheless.
Veronica LaRoche
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy this series. I like seeing how Rylan was before he found Jenna. What he was going through. I can't wait to see what happens next
Iluvbooks44
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this author’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I love this series.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Atlanta Whitlock
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
In this book we are back with Rylan and we get to see more of what's happening in his mind. This story is from four months before he offers Jenna a position at his company.

We start of with seeing that Rylan is enjoying his night out at a club which is known as The Den, however this isn't exactly your normal club where you go and hang out with your friends, this club is where people who prefer a different lifestyle and prefer to keep it private. Rylan seems to be doing okay but his heart still ha
Kim
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This novella is the 5th book in the Pleasures Series and should be read in order.

After Rylan walked in on his fiancée and her lover, Rylan swore he would never give his heart to another but the meaningless flings weren’t working for him. To make matters worse there is something going on within his company and the only way he can fix the problem is by getting outside help. Seeking advice from his former partner, Rylan comes face to face with the only woman who has him wondering if he can actually
FTTEBB
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I loved this book. Short and to the point, this is an addition to the hot and tempting new series by this amazing author. This book is not a standalone and should be read in order of the series.

Finally we get more of Rylan's past. Getting into his mind in this series is a unique turn for this author. Helping us understand he and Jenna has been great additions to this series.

I cannot wait for more of Rylan and Jenna. These two are so hot together and are definitely soul mates so I will s
Renee W. Tyler,  Battery Operated Book Blog
Following along in the Pleasure Series with Rylan and Jenna we get another glimpse into Rylan's mind. We start of with the memory of what had happened with Christophe breaking into Jenna's apartment and the aftermath of that ordeal.

As we move more into the book our snapshot of who Rylan is and the circumstances that lead up to him bringing Jenna in to Archer Enterprises. I love the ability to find out the background on both of these character individually as well as when they are together. It h
Kendra Needs
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dear Rylan how i have missed you so so much.
This book focuses on Rylan and his extra curricular activites that participates in and how he continues to deal with his ex Lara leading up to his first meeting of Jenna. When he lays eyes on her for the first time there is an an instant attraction regardless of how she looks with her tats, piercings and the color of her hair.

The start of this book is heartbreaking knowing how dark pleasures ends and seeing how Rylan really feels about Jenna an
Carrie Renteria
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really love the insight that the novella gives into Rylan and how he has come to be the man he is in the present day novels. M.S. Parker does an amazing job painting a picture and showing you the different phases of Rylan's life and what has led him to his current situation. You learn a lot about the emotional side of Rylan and you get to see a glimpse of how important Jenna is to him and why. This was a great novella that gives you a great opportunity to learn more about the characters. M.S. ...more
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
This book is another dedicated to Rylan and what happens to shape him into the man he is today.

We see more of his "activities" in the world of BDSM and how he comes to meet Jenna. We learn that from the get go he had feelings developing for her before she had actually stepped into his office that day. He scoped her out and saw her whilst he was planning the meeting.

Knowing how Dark Pleasures end, makes his story all that more meaningful as we can see how much he loves her.

This was a great wee no
Renee Entress
Shelves: read-2015
5 star

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first

Broken Pleasures (Pleasures, #0.5)
Forbidden Pleasures (Pleasures, #1)
His Pleasures (Pleasures, #1.5)
Dark Pleasures (Pleasures #2)

This is a more of Rylan’s story. You get more of Rylan’s past in this story. All the clues help you more understand how he became the man he is now. The more I read about Rylan the more I need. This also shows how he continues to deal with his naughty side. This is our intro into how he
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I do love me some Rylan !! These 2 little novellas in his POV are most definitely yummy but I feel like they are a big tease. I was really looking for Rylan in the moments we left off of in book 2 , I was hoping for more present time Rylan. Again I love him so any piece of him we get is amazing but this could have been a nice little added bonus to the end of book 2 , like a special feature , a surprise treat !! I am so looking forward to see how the rest of the series plays out. Rylan is a great ...more
judy l. smith
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really like this series.

This was a book that I have kept at the front of other books waiting for the next installment. I have enjoyed these characters very much. This has the perfect amount of a strong emotional female with just a bit of understandable quirkiness. I have read several books by this author and am never disappointed with her ability to lure me in to a good story line that I don't want to put down.
Nancy Ward-keys
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Rylan and Jenna's story. Simply can't get enough. Rylan is simply what anyone would want in a man. Successful, brilliant,handsome and unattached.After catching his finance with another woman in their bed has Rylan make the right decision walking away from letting himself fall in love again? Underneath the tough bad boy is someone looking for acceptance and love. Will he find it??
De Reese Robinson
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finding love, when you least expect it

Rylan Archer, tells his story and a profound story it is. Rylan, never thought he'd fall in love again, he figured work, his best friend Zeke and sister Suzette and his no strings attach one night stands would fill his life, until he started feeling restless and not even sex was satisfying him. Rylan, new he was missing something in his life and couldn't figure out what it was until he laid eyes on miss Jenna Lang.
Sheri
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is more of Rylan's backstory. The story starts in the present with Jenna in Rylan's arms - I am so glad at this moment Jenna has and Rylan both have their HEA. By now you already read why he never wanted a serious girlfriend after Lara. This part gets into him realizing that he needs more in life than just Dom/sub one nighters. You learn what happens that makes him need to hire Jenna and how the whole story gets out in motion.
Abby
Apr 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-books
I didn't like this one as much as His Pleasures, but again, it was interesting to see Rylan's POV as to what was happening in his world around the time before/during Jenna's appearance. We know what was going through his head as to why he interviewed/hired her. Quick read and if you liked the rest of the series, then read this one, too.
Christine
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story will answer some of the questions how and why Ryan hired Jenna Lang . I found it interesting to know Ryan's mind during this time of his life.

Merged review:

Love her books

I love m.s.parker book this on is of Ryan how and what his frame of mind was when he meet Jenna Lang. I cant wait to see more of this story to see were they go
Anima
Shelves: hot-romance
Really enjoy these novellas with Rylan's backstory. This one was especially interesting as it leads up to the way he contacts Jenna. All the sexy antics are hotter than ever and explore his need to dominate. One more left in the series, can't wait. Still wanting to learn more about Zeke, something is a little off and has me curious. My copy was given for my honest review.
Judy
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another hot, steamy read by M.S. Parker!! This is a really short book that looks into Rylan's life before Jenna started working for him. It might be a novella but it's a I must read in one sitting book! And, of course, in true M.S. Parker style, it ended with a cliffhanger!! Great story and I look forward to reading M.S. Parker's next book!
Tracy Grieve
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So after Lara there was Jenna but this is Rylan's story of what happened in between, meeting Jenna and how he came about getting her to come and work at Archer Enterprises. For a novella had some hot sex and gave you more of an insight in Rylan and how he built his company and how he became what he is today.
Can't wait for more Rylan and Jenna's story
Erica
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I can't get enough Rylan Archer. More Pleasures gives us his story from his POV, his mindset when he met Jenna and what his life was like after his cheating ex screwed him over.
I'm absolutely in love with this man, he's perfect!!
I'm looking forward to the next book in this series, I really can't get enough of their story!
Helen
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After being burned by the girl he thought he would marry, Rylan isn't looking for love. But, he is looking to fill the emptiness. Unfortunately, that's not happening. And as if that isn't enough, he has a major security breach at his company. M.S. Parker will have you begging for more with More Pleasures.
CDBW
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-arc
5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!!

I just love M.S. Parker! She is a writing maniac and doesn't disappoint with this addition to the Pleasures series. I'm loving Ryland and Jenna's story and love learning more about Ryland. I can't wait to read the final installment and see where the story goes from here.
Mary Woolsey Ruby
This will be the same review for all 6 books... I liked it. Some of it I felt like it went on and on. I like her work so I had to read this series. I'm still glad I did. I loved how Rylan helped Jenna. Helped her rise above the bad. Fight because she was worth it.
Kimberle
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
And they keep on coming

Another amazing backstory of Rylan Archer. It's interesting to hear how his ex helped shape the way he approaches new "relations"hips. Looking forward to the final installment!
Gill Selling
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a continuation of the story. Its short but give you more of an insight into Rylan. Its between When he found out what his ex Lara had been doing. Its also before ne meets Jenna.
Loved this Novella. Cant wait to find out what happens next!!!!
Judie
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

We get more of Rylan's view. M.S Parker continues to allow us to dive into the world of Jenna & Rylan! Completely love it! Can't wait for the next bk!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Prey (Impossible, #9.5)
  • Irish Blood
  • First Class Stamp (First Class Novels, #8)
  • Living with Gusto
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • Redemption (Iris, #2)
  • Restraint
  • Remember Love
  • Fade to Black (The Black Trilogy, #1)
  • Operation Sheba (Super Agent, #1)
  • Brie Bows to Her Master (Submissive Training Center, #9)
  • Call Series Box Set (Call, #1-2.5)
  • Finding Autumn
  • Captivating Bridge (Tempest, #3; Black Cat Records, #6)
  • You Belong with Me (Love and Dessert Trilogy, #1)
  • Sierra
  • Into the Darkness (The Dark Angel, #1)
M. S. Parker is a USA Today Bestselling author and the author of the Erotic Romance series, Club Privè and Chasing Perfection.

Living in Southern California, she enjoys sitting by the pool with her laptop writing on her next spicy romance.

Growing up all she wanted to be was a dancer, actor or author. So far only the latter has come true but M. S. Parker hasn't retired her dancing shoes just yet. S

Pleasures (3 books)
  • Forbidden Pleasures (Pleasures, #1)
  • Dark Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Pure Pleasures (Pleasures, #3)