Start by marking “Kellen's Redemption” as Want to Read:
Kellen's Redemption

Kellen's Redemption

(Hell Raiders MC #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  431 ratings  ·  101 reviews
Outlaw MC President Kellen and debutante/illegal arms dealer Vicki have many challenges to overcome before they can explore their interest in each other, beginning with staying alive. Sparks fly between the two when they meet for a gun deal, but Kellen doesn't know the Russian mob put a price on Vicki's head. He and his Club could end up in the middle of all-out war as pai ...more
Published (first published May 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Kellen's Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kellen's Redemption

really liked it 4.00  ·

Coco.V
Sep 15, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (9/15/18)!💝

Blurb:
Outlaw MC President Kellen and debutante/illegal arms dealer Vicki face many challenges before they can explore their interest in each other, beginning with staying alive. Sparks fly between the two when they meet for a gun deal, but Kellen doesn't know the Russian mob has put a price on Vicki's head. He and his Club could end up in the middle of all-out war as paid guns. Does Kellen like Vicki enough to risk his neck by getting involved?
Ca
Chantel
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Aden Lowe and was not sure what to expect in this book and of this author. I was impressed with this book and the author.

This is a well-written book that has many twist and turns that will have you wanting more of this story. This is a book that will keep you on the edge of seat wanting to know what will happen next.

WOW! This is the very word that I thought of while I was reading this book. I enjoyed every minute of this book and the creative writing t
Romaine Heart
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! Bad boy MC prez falls for a rich socialite who has ties with the Russian mob. This amazing story is filled with mystery, suspense, action packed drama and steamy sex as the Hell's Raiders MC are going up against the Russian mob into war.
Hot bikers who have a heart of gold and are loyal to the t. Fiesty, sassy women who are strong willed.
This is the first book I've read by this awesome author and definitely won't be the last! I would recommend this book!
Jennifer Guffey
Kellen’s Redemption (Hell Raiders MC #1)
By: Aden Lowe
4/5 stars

I didn’t realize that this was essentially a spin-off from this author’s Hunted Love novella series. And that Kellen was the hunted man in the 2nd novella & played a large part in the 3rd one as well. For me it wasn’t necessary to read the other books before this one (I have read the first one, which didn’t feature Kellen). However, I think that it would have been better for me to do so, in order to understand where Kellen’s head
Books Laid Bare
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You may recognise the name but this is more than you will have ever considered when you read about Kellen in the Hunted Love Series because this time he is the leading light in his own story and what a story it is.
The first in Aden Lowe’s new MC series this is the Kellan show but he couldn’t possibly do it on his own he has a woman in tow and she is no meek and mild damsel in distress, Vicki is one kick ass female and every inch the woman that Kellan needs by his side.
Kellen is the President of
Natalie Rhodes
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review. I have never read from this author before. Aden blew me away with this book. These characters were amazing! I love to read some MC books so when it was offered to me to read, I was ecstatic to do so! I couldn't put this book down and couldn't wait to finish it. Unfortunately, life got in the way but I was so glad when I was able to finish it.

Kellen and Vicki met by chance - and man when they did the chemistry was there! I loved these two together. Will
Jennifer Mitsada
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading something from Aden Lowe. I do believe I would read something from him again.

Kellen and Vicki at first had no chemistry, I didn’t (at first) feel they even needed to be together. Well that changed the more I read. Slow to start, but when the action started, it really got going. This was a first for me, reading a story where the h is also involved in …..well not very legal stuff. Totally going off the norm, where the H is the bad boy, and the h is the sweet innocen
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Aug 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
The storyline was weak and unfinished with unrealistic characters with unrealistic events. The storyline was headed in the right direction but somehow detoured and was lost never to be recovered again. There was several twist and turn which left the reader confused at times and over the top. Kellen and Vicki characters had no realistic development and the dialog appears to be pre-teens. Kellen appeared indecisive about Vicki motives yet lounge forward to aid an difficult situations.  I have read ...more
K.M. Lowe
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

OMG! We of to know Kellen in the Hunted Love series, but this was a compete turn around. I knew there was something else about him from the short introduction we had then, but this series is going to be mind blowing. Just every page had me turning. It is what you expect from an MC book. Sex, drugs, bikes, violence...you name it this book had it.
Kellen and Vicki, well they were the perfect couple for me. It will be interesting that's for sure.
I look forward to reading book 2.
Well done, Aden!
E.F.
May 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**** I was gifted this book for an honest review ****

I was very excited to read Kellen's Redemption. From the first time I heard about this book I was intrigued and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Aden Lowe did not disappointment! From the beginning I was hooked on Kellen's story. The book is extremely well written and the storyline had me not wanting to put the book down. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone... Whether you're new to this author's amazing work or not - I'm pos
Gloria: Little Shop of Readers
I was anxiously awaiting the release of Kellen's Redemption and I was not disappointed. The book grabs you right away and doesn't let go. Aden Lowe hit this one out of the park. It has everything: dangerous plot, hot romance and sexy alpha bikers. Kellen and Vicki, have instant chemistry. Their personalities were perfect for each other. Mr. Lowe brings us into the story so vividly with his writing. This is the first book in his MC Series, and after meeting the hot bikers in the Hell Raiders ( Tr ...more
Toi
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Love love Kellen and how he took care of Vicki and her problems became his because he loves her - even if he doesn't want to really think that, lots to get through to resolve those problems. I love how the town is protected by the MC and that they know the town so well and are able to use what is there to their advantage. Won't be the last book by this author, he's fast becoming one of my favorites.
Tate
Jan 16, 2016 added it
hmmm. no. such a potential... maybe I will give it a go in again,...maybe...
Emma Louise
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was fast paced and written very well. There hasn't been a book by Aden that I didn't like.

I would highly recommend this book .
Kim
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this. MC books are my favorite and this series is off to an awesome start.
Rebecca Goss
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Kellen is the president of Hell Raiders motorcycle club. He meets Veronica (whom he decides to rename Vicki) and is instantly attracted to her. She is a wealthy arms dealer. Her father was affiliated with the Russian mob, who murders her mother at the beginning of the book. The MC assists her in protecting those who work for her and their family. Kellen doesn’t seem like a MC President, compared to other books I have read. Her attraction to him was more believable than her putting aside her resp ...more
Ms G
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well what a surprise 🤩 ..... I 💖Kellen

I was looking for a new book to read along the MC and Mafia vein and came across this author.

In all the years I have been reading romance I have to say that It is the very first time that I have read a romance written by a guy ... and I must say that to read from the male’s perspective rather than the female’s was surprisingly (for me) a very enjoyable read. I’ll be trying more from Aden Lowe in future👏👏👏👏
Cindy Wilber
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I read by Aden Lowe and it was great. It was so good that when I finished it I bought the second in the series. There are many twists and turns in the book and will keep you wanting more.
Misty Roule
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bad boy MC president just may have met his cold hearted match...

Kellen and Vicki's story is definitely action packed and full of drama only a MC romance can bring.

Happy reading : )
Mariah Bowman
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

The writing was great and the characters were a little over the top and overall a really good read. I had a few issues with some of the scenes being in my opinion overdone. I enjoyed the storyline and hope to read the others in this series soon.
julie winslett
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book

Loved it! Great story line, Great family MC. With alpha men with honor! If You’re looking for your next MC series check this one out.
Kenderly
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heck of a ride

Whew wee, what a ride! Full of action , STEAM , bad ads bikers and sassy sexy women. Great read , will be looking for more from this author for future reads.
Josie
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

This is an awesome book. I loved reading about Kellen and Vicki. I will be getting the next book in the series.
Crystal Truelove
Amazing!

Perfect mix of action and lust! Just a unique twist! Damn good job on this book on to book 2!
Michele
Jun 20, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF at 20%.....just could not connect!
Elizabeth Gardner
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great MC story. Had me from the beginning to the end. Definitely recommend this author and this book.
Kari
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: not-released-yet
Summary

Can Vicki trust his help? Or is he another part o
Suzanne Mayer
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed at Lost in a Book Blog

My Review:

This is the first book of Aden Lowe's MC series. You are re-introduced to Tom Kellen, a character from Lowe's Hunted Love series. Tom Kellen is the President of Hell Raiders Motorcycle Club. Kellen meets Vicki, a gun dealer with ties to the Russian mob. Sparks fly and trouble follows. Someone wants Vicki dead. Kellen won't let that happen, but as they grow closer, so does the danger and it invades his town and he an
Bloggers From Down Under
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

Meet Kellen, the President of The Hell Raiders MC.

A man that takes his job as President seriously, making sure his club and brothers are safe at all times.

The Hell Raiders are often looked upon by many people but not the people of Stags Leap, the town that the brothers help keep save just by being around.

Kellen goes to make a business deal that one of his associates told him about and that’s when he meet Vicki… A pretty little thing that
Kathy
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new MC Series by Author Aden Lowe. It is about Kellen and Veronica but he nicknamed her Vicki. . We meet Kellen in Adens Hunted Love Series and I am thrilled, he got his own book which resulted in a new series.
Kellen is the President of the Hell Raiders MC Club, hot bad ass Alpha Male. Vicki is a very classy lady and arms dealer. Hot sexy female and one tough lady. Kellen has to have her from the moment he met her, lay his claim on her and make her his own. His plan
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Reckless Fear (The Black Vipers, #1)
  • Hidden Heat (Brothers of Mayhem, #1)
  • The Handler (Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Jerked (City's Secrets, #5)
  • Strip You Bare (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #4)
  • Ruthless (True Brothers MC, #1)
  • Fire Me Up (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #2)
  • Reign (Black Smoke Motorcycle Club #1)
  • Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC, #1)
  • Jake's Silence (Hell's Riders, #1)
  • Persuasion (Sons of Odin MC, #1)
  • Harlot (Bartered Hearts, #2)
  • Baby Girl: Owned (Erik Ead Trilogy, #2)
  • Hard Proof (Notus Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Rebel Love
  • Biker (Bad Boys in Big Trouble Book 1)
  • Freedom to Ride (Ravens MC #1)
  • Hold Me Down (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #3)
We all know real life, real people, and real love aren't always roses and rainbows. I do my best to keep my characters, and their love, as real as possible, even if that includes an occasional stereotype or insta-love. Let's face it. Stereotypes exist for a reason, and love at first sight is a real thing.

So, if you're good with those things, and with: dirty-talking, overprotective alpha males as

Hell Raiders MC (4 books)
  • Dixon's Resurrection (Hell Raiders MC Book 2)
  • Trip's Retribution (Hell Raiders MC, #3)
  • Prizefight
“Little girl, this ain't foreplay. This is me making every inch of you mine.” 3 likes