Start by marking “Love Tangle (The Seduction Factor #4)” as Want to Read:
Love Tangle (The Seduction Factor #4)

Love Tangle

(The Seduction Factor #4)

An alternate cover for this ASIN can be found here.

Sometimes you can't run away fast enough or far enough from your past.

Just when you thought the naughty adventure between Ciara and Nikolaj can’t get any steamier, Scarlett Avery raises the heat level to unbearable heights.

It’s not called Love Tangle for nothing.

This alpha billionaire romance with a thrilling story of H
Published April 22nd 2015 by Absolutely Naughty Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Tangle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Tangle

Scarlett Avery
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Just when you thought the naughty adventure in this Alpha Male Billionaire Romance couldn’t get steamier, Scarlett Avery raises the heat level to unbearable heights in The Seduction Factor Book 4—Love Tangle. These Two-Hour Short Reads will leave you panting and they’ll keep you on the edge of your seat & begging for more.
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ciara's world has crashed and she still trying to come to terms with the idea of having found out the man she knew as her father is not and the idea of her parents perfect marriage was not so perfect at all. But the most shocking news of all is admitting to herself she is in love with Nikolaj and finally giving a chance to love again.

Nikolaj has found himself flying around the world for Ciara and knowing he's in love with her, he will stop at nothing to make her happy.

Like always happiness never
Mary Strunk
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC given in exchange for an honest review

The story just keeps getting better. I really enjoyed this book and didn't want to put it down. The author knows how to draw you into the book and keep you hooked. The chemistry between the two is hotter than before and the love that they show for each other makes your heart melt.

Ciara & Nikolaj's story continues and things end up getting stronger for both of them. Nikolaj just keeps proving to Ciara on how much he cares and can't get enough of her
Teresa
Nov 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2nd-moon
Wouldn't you just know it, when everything looks as though they can have their HEA someone from Ciara's past shows up. Will past hurts threaten her future happiness. These short novellas have me hooked and they are STEAMY!!
Rochelle
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Kathy Wideman
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book in the series and they must be read in order. Ciara’s ex Dylan has attacked her consumed by anger and drunk. He believes she has left him from another man. Her friend Harley comes at just the right time and manages to calm him down and leave. Nikolaj is worried and angry when he finds out and he flies right back to be by her side and protect her. Maybe finally they will get to spend more than a few days together. But things are cut short when Nikolaj’s brother decides to sti ...more
Margaret Smith
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Margaret Smith review. Wow. Right from the first we get into this book following on from the situation we left in Broken. Ciara has a nasty situation to deal with as you will remember. Nikolaj hears about it and is worried about her so he flies in to be with her. The connection between them is sexier and hotter than ever and the scenes we read are so damn erotic - you feel you are there.

Plans which surprise Ciara are made and she gets some lovely surprise gifts from Nikolaj - her parents and fr
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Starting right where part 3 left off in the midst of scary crazy WOW. Thanks to Harley for saving C from that mess. It was unexpected and thankfully DID NOT escalate to where I thought it would go. Once again after N hears what has happened he is hopping a plane and coming to care for C. As busy as these two are they just cannot stand to be apart and they seriously take advantage of every second they can !! They are insatiable and it is seriously HOT !! Once again a new client is tearing C away ...more
May 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The story heats up even more in this fourth installment. Ciara and Nikolaj continue to take their relationship to the next level and specifically acknowledge it, which is a step in the right direction for the commitment-phobic pair.

Scarlett Avery excels in her ability to create down and dirty conversation. Anytime Nikolaj talks, I’m hooked! He’s a fantastic alpha male with a soft side that’s irresistible. Always running to Ciara’s side to protect her and then lavish her with attention, Nikolaj
Patti
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I wanted to cry when I got to the last page, I didn't want it to end! You will love this story as it is filled with a HOT Alpha-Male, a strong female character, steamy sex scenes, and one heck of a cliffhanger. I just can't get enough of Nikolaj and Ciara.

Ciara is finally opening up to having a real relationship with Nikolaj. Nikolaj wants to take care of Ciara. He drops everything to fly to NY after Ciara texts him telling him about a run-in she has with her ex Ryan. Once he arrives, he co
Tiffany
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

Damn! I have decided that I am officially charging Ms. Avery for my laundry bills. In this fourth installment of the seduction factor series, Nikolaj and Ciara continue to heat up the sheets. “Nikolaj, my body is yours. Touch me, kiss me, lick me, make me come,” I beg. But they also up the ante in their relationship.

Both Nikolaj & Ciara commit to being in a relationship together; something that shocks everyone that knows Ciara. We continue to see the hot,
Susan Destefano cavallo zimmerman
The heat continues between Nikolaj and Ciara with something always getting in the way. Dylan attempting to hurt her brings out the alpha in Nik and has him flying all night across the country to be by her side to protect her. Of course he falls in love with her a little more after she lets him in just a little bit more and cooks for him and gives him keys to her home allowing further insight into what makes her who who she is. Ciara picks up a new contract that is working on a seriously short ti ...more
Karen *constant listener* yes a blind book listener, just love accessibility functions Glaze
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Damn! I have decided that I am officially charging Ms. Avery for my laundry bills. In this fourth installment of The Seduction Factor series, Nikolaj and Ciara continue to heat up the sheets.

"Nikolaj, my body is yours. Touch me, kiss me, lick me, make me come," I beg.

But they also up the ante in their relationship.

Both Nikolaj and Ciara commit to being in a relationship together; something that shocks everyone who knows Ciara. We continue to see the hot, dirty-talking side of Nikolaj, but we al
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
No matter how she has tried the past will not stay away. Ciara is in for a shocking surprise in this installment.

Nikolaj is ready for commitment. Ciara is not fighting because she has fallen for him. They both cannot live without the other, but their lives are complicated.

Ciara's business is booming and a new client is requiring her undivided attention. Nikolaj's brother is once again threatening the future of his father's company. No one can stand up to his brother Jakob and he is needed in Cop
Hooked On Books
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing

****5 STARS****

This story just keeps getting better.

Nikolaj is way too sweet and we all want one of him.. Successful, sweet
talking, melt in your panties talker and a total sweetheart.

After Ciara was attacked by her ex-lover, Nikolaj is quick to show how much
he cares, dropping everything for her.

Forced to reveal how she truly feels, Ciara is quickly falling for the hunk
of a man.

"You know I'll do my best to invade your space with daily surprises while
I'm away. We'll be on the phone for hours. I'll
Donna Feibusch
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading The Seduction Factor - Love Tangle: Billionaire Erotic Romance, all about Ciara Herrare a young Lighting Designer & Nikolaj Von Henningsen a Gaming Billionaire Mogul. In book one they met in Toronto & fell for each other. In book two he swept her off her feet! In book three he flew half way around the world to be her when her family life fell apart. In book four he again flew from Tokyo to NYC to take care if his girlfriend. The author has written an amazi
Jennifer's Reading
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
In this installment, things start to heat up even more between Ciara & Nikolaj. These two amazing people are getting serious, and everything seems to be moving in the right direction for them. However, going up means at some point, you have to come back down.

This time, everything seems to hit the fan for these two people at the time when they need the other's support the most. The only problem, they are being pulled apart by their obligations and responsibilities. Yet, they must stay true to
Babel
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Plenty of volcanic intimacy between the Danish man with a British accent and the woman afraid of falling in love here!

In this part, they tighten their bond with Italian food, emotional conversation and plans for the future.

It's an intense addition to the story as it's filled with friendly dialogues, provocative moments between Nikolaj and Ciara, and more naughty action than you can imagine.

On top of that, with a new challenge at work, Ciara's emotional journey reaches a peak that I was secretly
Alison Chewning
The Seduction series keeps getting better and better with each book. This series is a must read if you enjoy panty melting sex scenes that leave you breathless. The author's writing is subperb and exciting to read and craving more from the author. Love Tangle is book #4 in The Seduction Series it is best to read in order so you can follow the characters and how much they grow. Ciara is back home in New York and Nikolaj is in Japan for business. They meet again after an accident that happened to ...more
Ally
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that threw you curve ball after curve ball? Well, this would be one of them...However, I mean this in a VERY GOOD way! Scarlett Avery has done it again! "Love Tangle" is a book that will not only leave you in suspense (with her famous cliffhanger endings) but also with her ability to throw in juicy plots that intertwine with the main storyline. The way she keeps you in suspense with each character makes you crave for more!

This is definitely one book I would HIGHLY reco
Keatyn's Mommy
OMG she does it again!!

Scarlett Avery I just love to hate you!!

Scarlett has delivered the sexy, dirty talking alpha male Nikolaj to us again. As Nikolaj showers Ciara with affection, expensive gifts and out of this world orgasms we follow their budding romance to the next phase.

After receiving a text from Ciara about how her ex bombarded her Nik flys back to NY to be with her since he missed her so much. We are treated to hot, soak your panties sex and really filthy dirty talk hay will melt you
Kim
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ciara has returned from Spain where her world just got turned upside down. Then gets another shock when her ex Dylan grabs her and threatens to do some really bad things to her. Her friend Harley is there for her. Nicolaj is as sexy as always and continues to rock Ciara's world. Ciara's business has an new client and this will change her world again. Mean while Nicolaj has a family business emergency and can't stay very long to continue to support Ciara. This new novella in The Seduction Factor ...more
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, read-in-2015
This just keeps getting better and better. Ciara is shocking not only herself but her friends when she realises she is falling hard to Nikolaj. Something she hasn't allowed herself to do since her ex.

Ciara has landed a huge client and Nikolaj has had to fly back to Copenhagen to deal with his brother who is threating the family busienss. It is clear they can't be without one another and when Ciara comes face to face with yet another blast from the past she is left to deal with it on her own.

And
Catarina Swartz
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have just finished book four in Scarlet Avery’s series The Seduction Factor and I want more.

Just as the other books this book is hot and sexy full of sizzle which leaves your temperature rising that even a deep freezer couldn't cool you down.

There are more surprises and you can see how Ciara has really fallen for Nikolaj her drop dead sexy kinky Danish. He is every girls dream and we all need one like him stowed away in the cupboard.

I love this series and the more I read the more I can't get e
Lynne Fredo
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was so good I couldn't put it down. The opening where Harley saves Ciara from Dylan was a beautiful twist. As the book goes on Nikolaj and Ciara call each other boyfriend and girlfriend and he wants her to meet his family in Copenhagen. The end has her meeting her ex fiancée and book 5 has her dealing with both men. It is so hot and sexy that you'll be afraid to touch stuff for feeling that they'll melt!!!
rhonda reed
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Praise for you Scarlett....

Can't put down my Kindle, I ordered all of the books at once after the first. It's been only 3 days and I can't stop. Either I am really turned on or I have to see what happens next or is it Vista's choices in lingerie and heels. I don't know, but when I finish the series I am reading it again. I will be looking for my own Nikolaj and his gifts....
Stephanie Downey
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
The books seem to go so fast

I feel like I just started reading the book and i am ready to download the next one! Ciara has a big lighting deal to take care of and her boyfriend has to leave for family business and Ciara's ex is back LUKE.... what will happen? Downloading next book!!!
AngelinaT
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!!! Hot! Hot! Hot! An amazing alpha-male character you will swoon from start to finish. Ciara is also a very strong female character and these two together are simply put "on fire!" I saw the ending coming and suspected but it still felt like a punch to the stomach. The next installment can't come soon enough!!!
The Book Fairy Reviews
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seriously didn't think this series could get any better! Scarlett has given us a scintillating, savory Nikolaj with his dirty talking Alpha dominating ways that keep you wanting more. I guarantee you will become a speed reader after reading this the fourth installment of The Seduction Factor! More drama and more passion and yes one more book on the way!

• Honor Roll (The Dean's List, #2)
  • Blue Persuasion (Bound by Your Love, #3)
  • Christmas With The Houstons (Acceptance, #4)
  • Blossoming Flower (Wildflowers, #1)
  • Purely Professional
  • Nashville Trio, A Music City Ménage
  • The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
  • Meeting Miss Mystic (Heart of Montana, #5)
  • Hush Hush #1
  • Lucca's Lust: The Luminara Series, Book 3
  • Nordic Lessons
  • Undressed (Country Roads, #4.5)
  • Reaching Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • His Distraction (Assured Distraction #2)
  • All Tyed Up
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
  • Window (Paris Secrets, #1)
Bestselling Amazon Author Scarlett Avery’s Book Boyfriends aren’t like ANY others you’ve ever cuddled to before.

These dirty-talking, DOMINEERING, saucy seducers will make you forget all the other ones. Yeah, Scarlett’s Alpha Males are that DANGEROUSLY HOT!

Be warned: Her books have been dubbed, “Epic & Mind-Blowing”! This Canadian romance author’s books will melt your e-readers and they will le

The Seduction Factor (6 books)
  • Casual Encounter (The Seduction Factor #1)
  • The Billionaire's Desire (The Seduction Factor #2)
  • Broken (The Seduction Factor #3)
  • Sinful Desires (The Seduction Factor #5)
  • Always & Forever (The Seduction Factor #6)