Start by marking “Innocent Farm Girl: An E-Romance Novella” as Want to Read:
Innocent Farm Girl: An E-Romance Novella

Innocent Farm Girl: An E-Romance Novella

3.25  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
“I ain’t sat an’ enjoyed the sunshine like this in... ever. Least not with such a beautiful lady.”
Amy’s an innocent farm girl, though when she meets a strange, ruggedly handsome man in the forest, he wakes something in her. He tempts her first with his body, then seduces her with his kind heart.

He's more than double her age, AWOL from the military, and in need of help.
Published April 20th 2015 by Pathforgers Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Innocent Farm Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Innocent Farm Girl

Erin
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, erotica
In a country at warm innocent farm girl Amy meets a deserter from the army at the creek.
He is double her age and hasn't seen a human in some time, especially not a young lady.
But although she is scared first she warms up to him very quickly and he shows her what a man can do for the first time.

He is first only thinking about his own needs, but when she comes back to meet with him again and again he is taking care of her needs too.

I miss some details about which war, where is the story set and so
Colleen
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

This was a short read about a young farm girl who happens to stumble across an older guy, in the forest not far from her home, on one of her fishing expeditions. This guy has deserted from the army and is living in the woods, not realizing that there was a farm nearby.
Virgin Amy has led an isolated life with just her father and her on the farm and finds the man in the woods intriguing, so much so that she gives her virginity to the man who
Beckey
Uh, a naughty tale that was an ok to pass the time quick type of read. With steamy scenes, a few didn't make sense to this reader and had me questioning what time frame was set in first off and secondly where was the story told...

3 stars.

This was a free Kindle Unlimited book...
Janka
Nov 04, 2017
Warda
Feb 26, 2018
Hi!

Please contact me through candy.quinn.erotica[at]gmail[dot]com and sign up to my mailing list at http://candyquinn.com/newsletter

I love interacting with fans :)
More about Candy Quinn