Start by marking “Moving On (Moving #1)” as Want to Read:
Moving On (Moving #1)

Moving On (Moving #1)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
Everyone has a past. For most people their past is their worst nightmare, haunting them day by day. Such a person with a past is Kim Turner. But everything changes when Nicolas Webb comes into her life.

Nick on the other hand, is your typical hot shot. With money comes powers and with powers come happiness, or so he thought until he met Kim.

Haunted by her past and stalked i
Published May 2nd 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Moving On, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moving On

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: No one
Arc Provided for an honest review

2.5 wish it were more stars

This book had the makings of a great story, so it really bummed me when just over a quarter of the way in the mistakes started showing up. It was almost like two different people wrote it. The mistakes were anything from grammar, spelling, words added, words around the wrong way to words just completely missing!!!
The story was good but you just could not take it seriously with all the mistakes, it's such a shame.
Dawn
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A gripping story from a new author.
Kim had a past that haunted her everyday and most nights. Nick wanted to help her, and be there for her.
The chemistry between the two main characters was heartwarming and had me wanting them to find happiness together. The story had me believing that was possible.
I'm looking forward to reading the next instalment to find out if they have a happy life together, and exactly what James is up to!
Amanda Gillespie Shock N Awe Book Blog
liked this book. I think the author dealt with PTSD very well. I love the friendship and loyalty between Zoe and Kimberly. I wish we had gotten Kim's name earlier in the book. The insta-love was a definite jump. However, it was ok. There were a few editing errors. Overall, good book. I was at the point at the end that I was looking forward to book 2.
Stacey
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads
What in god's name?! Poor Kim Turner, will she ever catch a break?!

Kim is a young woman, about to graduate from college, has a bright future as a reporter ahead of her, but is haunted nightly by her past. She left an abusive relationship and at this point in her life she isn't looking for anyone to fill that void just yet, as she has some issues to work through.

Enter Nick Webb, young business mogul and the subject of one of her articles she's been tasked to report on. Nick is sweet and complet
Carmela
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome-books
If you are looking for a light read, then this debut novel from Pavan Kaur would be perfect for you.

This book has enough drama and humor to keep you entertained, not to mention the undeniable attraction between Nick and Kim which will make you say 'awe' for more than a couple of times.

What I like best about this book is how it gives you hope. Hope that despite the bad things that happen to you now, there would be something good awaiting you. You just have to patiently wait for it and when it c
Lora Edwards
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This novel was an amazing debut. The story is of a women who courageously survived an abusive relationship. She starts moving on with her life and meets an amazing new guy. The relationship is fraught with problems at first but just when they seem to be working it through the abuser is let of prison and the story eludes to a problem with amazing new guys ex.

The book ends on a cliffhanger I literally said "that is it?" when it ended. Highly anticipating the next novel in this series.
Sara Gagnon
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This review contains no spoilers. This story was a light read but very a great read, i thought it was well written and emotionally charged, the author captured me with there ability to create deep personable characters who are struggling with real situations, and i was able to to feel and identify with the emotions of the characters and the situations. great read. i recommend it :)
Ana Meyer
Dec 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have a weakness for raunchy books so I was eager to pick this one up. It follows a pretty predictable story of the rich powerful man who is driven to get this broken women who has no interest in him. That being said I still enjoyed it. I loved the story and the characters and made my way easily through the story. So if you enjoy romance books this one is a great one to pick up and enjoy.
J.A. Lafrance
May 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I recieved this book from the author for an honest review as part of the Bookwhore Addicts Review Team. A great read. It had me reading it as fast as I could to figure out that it's a cliffhanger. I need to read the next book.
2OCC Reviews
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alice
If you're looking for a light fluffy read then this book is NOT for you. It touches on subject matters that may distress some of you, it will make you think, it will make you feel so so bad for Kim that you'll sit and try not to cry knowing how much she has endured- and still IS enduring.
This book will pull at your heart strings. It's incredibly well written, I can tell that an awful lot of blood, sweat and tears has gone into it.
You will not regret reading this book, it's one of my top favourit
Katie Carter
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

This book was so good I'm tempted to get the next one love love love. Page turner it is And yes it was a freebie. ☺☺
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(3.5 stars)

Moving on is the debut novel from British author Pavan Kaur.

Jazmín Marín
Nov 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-received
I received a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review

3.5 Stars

I really liked the plot and the story! Kim's a journalist trying to make it in the city of Chicago, she works as an intern for the Chicago Post with the dream of getting a permanent job, the opportunity rises and she has to interview Nicholas Webb, a hot CEO with a player's fame, he goes from woman to woman, the eternal bachelor. He gets captivated by her and persues relentlessly but Kim doesn't want a realationship, she just
Rebecca Barber
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Well Kim may just be the strongest woman I've ever read!

Finally escaping her abusive partner, Kim is fighting desperately the daily struggle to rebuild her life. Unable to stand anyone touching her, it's been months since he's even been able to hug her own father, something he can't get past and something he blames himself for.

In efforts to return to the real world and step out of her apartment again, Kim goes back at work as a journalist only to be assigned to interview the enigmatic Nick Webb.
Melanie
May 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Moving on is the debut novel from British author Pavan Kaur.

This is the story of Kimberly Turner, who after suffering through something horrendous, is trying to move on with her life. About to graduate from college she's hoping to get taken on permanently by the newspaper she's been working at as an intern. A big part of hopefully securing the position involves an interview with millionaire businessman, Nicholas Webb. Nick instantly takes a shine to Kim and from there the story begins.

There
Tasha Williams (Red's Midnight Readers)
::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

I was given an ARC of this in exchange for an honest review. My actual rating was 5 stars for this fantastic debut novel from Pavan Kaur.

"Everyone has a past."

This is especially true for Kim, who is trying to piece her life back together after escaping an abusive relationship. Her light in the dark comes in the form of hotshot business mogul Nick Webb, who just maybe hiding some skeletons of his own.

Pavan Kaur is a new author to me but I will not be hes
Diana Rising
May 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This romance was very good, but be prepared for a lot of difficult to process feelings. The heroine is in a bad place because of a past boyfriend who harmed her, and who is stalking her. In the long run, the stalker gets arrested and put in jail, but by the time the book ends, he is back and bothering her again with his hope to get back together. What he did to her makes it hard for the heroine to even hug her family and friends, it was that bad. So, when she meets a great guy, it is really hard ...more
Tara Pennington
Apr 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Moving on is a heartwarming story of a woman who has faced some of the worst things a woman could at the hands of the man that should have loved and protected her. And the story of a man with his own past that he isn't proud of.

When Kim is put in charge of doing an interview with THE Nick Webb little did they know of the roller coaster of a ride that would lead them down. The amazing story of how Kim's goes from trusting no one except a close few and not even being able to hug her father to lovi
Jackie's Book Review
Jun 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Having read Moving On I found that this was a good book with alot of interest that will hold the readers attention.

This is a story about just that...Moving on after having a bad past that you no longer want to remember. For Kim Turner that is exactly what she must do after an abusive relationship only to run into Nicholas Webb.

For Kim Nick could be the perfect man but Nick is dealing with his own enemies and deamons that his past carries. The need for both Kim and Nick to move forward is so grea
Sara
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
*This book was provided by the publisher/author for an honest review.

This would be a great beach read if I lived near a beach! Instead it was road trip read that I sped through over the course of a few hours. Though a little dark with Kim's history with an abusive ex and stalker, Moving On was a fast-paced read and great to read to relax on a mellow day.

I really liked Nick and Kim! Nick genuinely cares for Kim and it tore at my heart strings they had so much betting against them! Even his mom an
shavawn crowe
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book i was a little Leary of it starting out because it almost was too much fifty shades of grey for me to begin with but after the first chapter or so it began to get its own personality and was really really good a few grammatical errors and maybe the days ran together a little bit but over all its a great read and highly recommended I am now reading the second one and what can i say im hooked . I received this book as an arc from bookwhore addicts. Kim one of the main char ...more
Abigail Davies
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-romance
Shannon Godwin
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am pretty new to Pavan Kaur but I have quickly fell in love with her books. I have not been able to put them down since I have started reading them. My reviews for these books will all be done in one day bc I could not bring myself to stop reading to put the reviews in.
Kim & Nick have a story that will leave you scratching your head wondering how people can really bounce back from what they have been through. Nick is the type of guy every girl/woman wishes for when it comes to standing by
Teresa
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received "Moving On" from the author in exchange for an honest review. Kim has had some really bad things happen to her that no one in their life should ever go through. She does get much sleep as the nightmares quickly wake her. Kim’s best friend, Zoe, has always been there for her and a source of strength for her to get through the nightmares. Nick is a businessman that, when he decides he wants something, does not take no for an answer. He has decided he wants Kim in his life. Kim is still ...more
Carla
Nov 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lizzie
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: clik-book-blog
I was hooked on this book from page 1. Couldn't put it down. Pavan Kaur wrote it perfectly to keep the reader begging for the next page.
The story is centred around Nick & Kim. Kim has escaped from an abusive relationship and has given up on love. Nick falls for her from their first meeting and is determined to win her heart and trust. Nick is an absolute sweetie and is just what Kim needs. Nick's family makes it difficult for them to have a happy relationship but Nick is determined not to lo
Donna Miller
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Awesome debut novel.
I was drawn into the story from the start. Kim had a past that we were aware of but not what happened to her. In a scene that resembles 50 shades (but totally different) she meets Nick who also has a past.

As the story continues we find out more about both Kim and Nicks past and get drawn into their lives.

If you hate cliffhangers then I would stay to stay away as the ending left me wanting more.

I'm looking forward to the next book.in the series.
Maria
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
i love the story couldn't put it down so much was going on.

Kim has had a terrible past that is making her life a living hell. When she meets the handsome billionaire Nick something happens between them. Soon she start trusting him and the hope of a feature is close. But not everyone wants them to be together. And before she knows it her past is haunting her again.
I can't wait for the next book. Hopes for a happy ending
Sahara
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omg

So I read one of the author other series. I didn't know about this one. And I think I will be up all night. This book is a amazing. I can't put it down. I am so in love with each character. But I am on the edge of me seat wondering what is going to happen next. All I can say is OMG.
Maari
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good light suspense!!
Great chemistry between the characters, who deal with real situations, that most of us can relate to. Oh gosh, I want to know what happens!! This is a cliffhanger, but so worth it!! I am rooting for the couple. I look forward to the next book in this series and recommend this to anyone who likes intrigue.
Indian Readers: Moving Series 2 66 Nov 14, 2016 12:37AM
Some Like It Hot!: Moving Series Giveaway 5 25 Jan 14, 2016 01:59AM
Some Like It Hot!: Reviews wanted Looking again 10 51 Dec 23, 2015 11:37AM
Beta Reader Group: Need a beta for second book in series 2 15 Aug 02, 2015 07:09AM
Pavan Kaur is an Amazon best Selling Author, Her books focus on romance and suspense.

Amazon - https://goo.gl/gvQ1z8
Facebook - https://goo.gl/pdRsGP
More about Pavan Kaur

Moving (3 books)
  • Moving Forward (Moving #2)
  • Moving Together (Moving #3)