Start by marking “Hold Me Until Midnight (Grayson Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hold Me Until Midnight (Grayson Brothers, #1)

Hold Me Until Midnight

(Grayson Brothers #1)

Every good girl loves a very bad boy...

Scarlett Ashford needs a date for her father's wedding. Only she doesn't just need a guy in a suit—she needs a bodyguard. The only problem is that Jackson Grayson is big and gorgeous and way too sexy. So much so that Scarlett's tempted to let this hot bad boy ruin her oh-so-good reputation...

Jackson doesn't do relationships and he cer
Published June 9th 2015 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (first published June 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Hold Me Until Midnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hold Me Until Midnight

✦❋Arianna✦❋
3 Stars!!

description

“Hold Me until Midnight” was exactly like all the Brazen books, sweet, fun and sexy. Even the premise or the plot are not very original, the pace of the story was good and overall the story was entertaining.

The story is about a young woman, Scarlett Ashford who needs a date/bodyguard for her father’s wedding. So she wants to hires Jackson, who owns with his two brothers a bodyguard and security business. Jackson seems a little bit dangerous, so he’s exactly what Scarlett needs. But Jac
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Ye xB by sb_zpsxv6xwmlp.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (11/9/2016)

Stand-alone book 1.

BLURB:
Every good girl loves a very bad boy...

Scarlett Ashford needs a date for her father's wedding. Only she doesn't just need a guy in a suit-she needs a bodyguard. The only problem is that Jackson Grayson is big and gorgeous and way too sexy. So much so that Scarlett's tempted to let this hot bad boy ruin her oh-so-good reputation...

Jackson doesn't do relationships and he certainly doesn't sleep with clients. Yet he can't fight their inc
Claire Robinson
4 - "I don't kiss ass, babe. I kick it." Stars!

I really enjoyed Hold Me Until Midnight, it is the first book in the Grayson Brother series, and the first I have read by the author.

”The Grayson’s rule… Never fuck clients.”

One thing that stood out from this book for me is that Christina Phillips knows how to write good sex, but also put it into a well developed story at the same time. The chemistry between Scarlett and Jackson was off the charts, and I loved that he took the somewhat abrupt and st
Olga therebelreader
"You want to dance?" ...
"Like Dirty Dancing you mean?" ... His jaw grazed the soft skin of her cheek.
"I can do dirty," he breathed the words against her ear. "I just don't do the dancing." ...
"I can do the dancing." Scarlett's whisper was husky. "Looks like we're evenly matched, Jackson."

photo large_zpskbqyvf67.gif

The story is typical and not very original. Scarlett is the daughter of a billionaire, a beautiful and modest socialite. Jackson is a middle class, tough and sexy guy who works as a bodyguard. Scarlett hires h
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

Hold Me Until Midnight was one of those enjoyable sweet, sexy reads. Though the plot of the story is not very original, I did however found myself enjoying the relationship dynamics of a socialite falling in love with an average joe. Scarlett Ashford needed a date for her father's wedding and so she hired Jackson Grayson, a bodyguard to be her date. But what she didn't expect was a hot sexual one night stand with Jackson. This one hot nig
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
IT'S FREE ON AMAZON KINDLE RIGHT NOW!!!

4 ~ Growly Alpha ~ Stars!

I loved this one! Jackson was such a growly alpha! He was cocky, confident, and so sexy. The chemistry was instant, the sexual tension was palpable and the banter was sweet and steamy.

Scarlett was an awesome h, loved her. These two both had their issues and neither was looking for love but they gave each other a chance and loved that they communicated when misunderstandings happened. There was no unnecessary drama and even though
Janey
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, entangled
ARC provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review..

4 Major tongue penetration stars.

Scarlett Ashford is about to attend her father’s wedding, not any wedding though. Only Marshall Ashford, head of the Ashford Communications Media. As a consequence, she feels her future stepmother is intent on finding her the ideal chaperone, and Scarlett has had enough of her match making. Her idea is to hire not only a feasible date, but a bodyguard…and she knows just the firm.

Jackson Grayso
Carmen Rae
I love these brazen books. They are the perfect mindless smut after an angsty book or a NA jag just to get my mind cleared. Although ordinarily they are pretty forgettable this one was awesome.

I seriously am burnt out on the poor naïve virgin and sexy billionaire that seems to be the norm so when I read the blurb for this one I knew I had to read it and I seriously wasn’t disappointed.

And although there was the common as fuck bodyguard theme it was completely different and unique and I Fucking l
Angie H.
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
A dirty talking hunk ... very enjoyable read.
no-guilt-at-all-pleasures
I'm not big on rambling inner dialogue and this book had a lot of it. Otherwise it may have had more love from me. But it was an ok storyline and I liked the characters well enough.
Jonel
Jun 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Once again, Phillips has crafted an interesting and heated novel. She combines sweet & sexy in a way that tugs at your heart. Phillips also works a number of touchy and heart wrenching subjects into the mix in a way that creates a much deeper tale.

Phillips works hot sex into her faced paced story. She does so in a way that enhances the storyline, highlighting the relationship with the main characters. They were well developed, likeable individuals who had fantastic chemistry between them. I
Heather andrews
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jackson is a naughty boy, "she felt him smile against the soft skin below her ear. “I may be wearing a suit, but just so you know, I’ve still gone commando." He's a romantic guy, "you look great.” He pulled a lily from her hair and brushed the soft petals along her cheek. She wasn’t sure she believed him , but relief tumbled through her all the same. “You look like you’ve just been effed up against a tree." He's so sexy when he's bossy, "get your a** over here.” It was a growled command as he un ...more
Sheryl C. Nash
Well, I REALLY BLOODY ENJOYED THAT!!!! I can't wait for MORE Grayson brothers, Christina Phillips!!!!

*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Entangled Publishing*
Nicola
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I very much liked the premise of this story; the heroine hiring a date/bodyguard for her father's wedding. And Scarlett and Jackson create quite some heat because from the start, this book is filled with sexy-time.

description

There is more to this couple than the fact they are compatible in bed. Scarlett comes from a wealthy family and is somewhat the socialite, but is grounded with no airs and graces whilst Jackson is the opposite, yes he runs a successful business now, but growing up was tough for him an
Kassiah
4-1/2 stars.

This review also appears on Pretty Sassy Cool.

This story is basically all hotness. You might think you're tired of the good girl falling for the bad boy, but this genre is popular for a reason. And Hold Me Until Midnight is the perfect example done right.

Scarlett hires Jackson to be her date and bodyguard at her father's wedding. Despite the strict no hooking up with clients rule, Jackson can't resist the draw he feels toward Scarlett. He proposes they give in to one night of passio
Cathleen Ross
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The best line: "You promised I would scream. And I didn't."
Phillips delivers again with a great read about Scarlett and Jackson. It's a simple storyline and it really works well. A hero from the wrong side of the tracks and a wealthy heroine. Her family don't want him but the heroine is strong enough to make up her own mind.
I couldn't put it down.
Lorraine Joy
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ok if you are brand new to romance and have never ever read a girl meets bodyguard, needs bodyguard services, has hot monkey sex with bodyguard and falls in love with bodyguard story, this may be really fresh and exciting plot for you. For the rest of us, it’s a very familiar story. This is an exception to the rule that familiarity breeds contempt, however, because this is still an enjoyable book.

Scarlett needs a bodyguard for a seriously dubious reason- like, I completely don’t get it. Jackson
April Symes
Jun 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
***A gifted copy was provided by the publisher for my honest review****

Scarlett Ashford is a heiress who needs a date to her father’s wedding and not just any date, someone who can protect her from harm. She finds and hires Jackson Grayson to be her date/bodyguard for her dad’s wedding.
Jackson sees Scarlett and immediately there is a insta-chemistry and he is hooked. He wants her but he knows she is not something he can have-for she is a client. Scarlett is smitten with Jackson but knows nothing
Kristin Ravelle
Apr 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Scarlett Ashford hires a sexy, tough security guy to take her to her politician father’s wedding as a tactic to put off unwanted male attention, but she gets a little more than she bargained for with Jackson Grayson. She and her bodyguard “date” are instantly sexually attracted to each other.

The action moves fast and Scarlett and Jackson are so attracted to each other that, despite their huge social differences, they hook up almost immediately.

I think because Scarlett has grown up in a wealthy
Penny
Jun 04, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This was a very nice and at times pretty steamy read. Jackson was a seriously hot, security expert hired to offer protection during a society wedding to Scarlett, the groom’s adult daughter and heiress to his media empire.

But it turns out it’s not the “usual” protection that Scarlett needs (as in bodyguard) but a hot, intimidating and irreverent date who could put her brand-new-step-mother’s cousin in place… as being told repeatedly that she isn’t interested in him is apparently not getting thr
Jessica
See more of my reviews on my blog Thoughts At One In The Morning.

My Thoughts:

I've never met an Entangled Brazen book I didn't like... From the start, this book had me reeled in. I couldn't remember the synopsis when I picked this one up, so it was nice to see how it developed without knowing all the details.

Scarlett was the kind of woman who pulls no punches. She knew what she was looking for when she walked into Jackson's office and she made it clear without holding back slightly.

"And kissing?
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Grayson Brothers #1
Rating: 4 stars - it was enjoyable

She might have fallen for Jackson against all her best intentions. But maybe it wouldn't end with her getting her heart broken.

I was pleasantly surprised by this one as I’ve had mixed results with the Entangled: Brazen line of novels. The chemistry between these two was fantastic and I really enjoyed watching the sparks fly.

I loved Scarlett and how real and genuine she is. She might have grown up in a life of privilege but she gives
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews
by Kim

The premise of Hold Me Until Midnight had all the makings of being a really really good story. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that it’s the first book in a new series about three brothers. Thus, when I got the book, I was excited to read it.

Unfortunately, I had some issues with the story. I like the characters of Scarlett Ashford and Jackson Grayson. Scarlett is more than the stuck up society girl the world sees. But I’m a little tired of the high society
Anna
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is exactly what I was looking for: sexy, easy read, low angst, low drama quotient. Probably wouldn’t be classified as a “classic” but sometimes you just want a fun, sexy read that doesn’t tax your mind.

HEA: (view spoiler)

Standalone: Yes although this is the first in the Grayson brothers series. Can’t wait for Cooper’s story.

Scarlett, minus her interaction with the family friend (stand up for yourself, Scarlett!), is d
Tammy
May 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
What initially appealed to me about this book was the troupe of someone posing as a boyfriend for a wedding date. Scarlett hires Jackson to pose as her boyfriend while attending her father's wedding. Jackson doesn't get involved with clients but when Scarlett offers just one night together it's impossible to resist. I really liked Jackson and Scarlett together, their sexy factor as a couple was off the charts but the family drama from both sides kind of put a wet blanket feel over the whole stor ...more
Brittany
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this from Netgalley/ Entangled publishing in exchange for an honest review. This was a really good read. I laughed and just could not out it down. I just needed the main girl character to be a little stronger. She just let to many people walk all over her. Other than that this was a great read. It has a good mix of steam and an actual story.
Paige Turner
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

I thought the author did a great job on this opposites attract love story.
I liked the storyline and the chemistry created was spot on.

Looking forward to more Grayson men!
Lina
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Scarlett hired a bodyguard for her father's wedding, so he could pretend to be her date and the last thing she expects is to wanting him as more. The chemistry between Scarlett and Jackson made the reading so pleasurable and since this is a drama free book it was exactly what I wanted to read.
Irene
4 stars

Hold Me Until Midnight was a great read, I really enjoyed the storyline.
Couldn't put it down, read it in one sitting =)

I highly recommend this hot and steamy read.

Thank you Entangled Brazen via Netgalley for the advance copy in exchange for my honest thoughts.
Zeljka Rankovic
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-read
This was short and sweet read that I *liked*, but it lacked the intensity and some originality in the story line that would actually bring it to 5-star level. However, I did enjoy it, and found it really cool that there could be a good-girl-that-comes-from-money and bad-boy-who-had-no-money-but-made-it-in-the-world story line that had very little drama! I hate over-dramatic characters that find every single emotion resembling love tragic, as well as every little disagreement end of the freaking ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Taking Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #3)
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Once Upon a Dare (Risky Business #1)
  • Threat
  • Kilty Pleasure (The McLaughlins, #2)
  • Loving Laney (Shadowpeak Wolves, #1)
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy (Naughty or Nice, #1)
  • Into the Fire (Hot Nights, #1)
  • Some like It Sinful (A Perfect Recipe, #2)
  • Touch & Go (Dare to Love, #2)
  • Game for Trouble (Game for It, #2)
  • Seducing the Princess (Shillings Agency, #3)
  • Whisper
  • Trained for Seduction (Spy Games, #1)
  • Recipe for Attraction (Madewood Brothers, #2)
  • When Honey Got Married
  • Unbreakable (Shadow Destroyers, #1)
  • Skin in the Game (Play Action #1)
Christina Phillips is an ex-pat Brit who now lives in sunny Western Australia with her high school sweetheart and their family. She enjoys writing paranormal, historical and contemporary romance but whether the hero is a fallen angel, tough warrior or sexy mortal, the romance will be sizzling and the heroine will bring her hero to his knees.

Christina is addicted to good coffee, expensive chocolat

Grayson Brothers (3 books)
  • Hold Me Until Morning (Grayson Brothers, #2)
  • Hold Me Until Forever (Grayson Brothers, #3)
“Anything she might have said died in her throat at the sight of him. His black hair was disheveled, his morning stubble hypnotic, and the rakish way his shirt was undone at the throat and his tie hung in abandoned disarray beneath the collar, was just plain panty-melting.

I’m not wearing any panties.”
1 likes