Start by marking “Dash” as Want to Read:
Dash

Dash

(Dash #1-2)

I've never been one to follow the rules...or the law, for that matter. But when you find yourself behind bars and being offered the opportunity of a lifetime, you take it. I agreed to race motorcycles for Johnny Knight. A very powerful man who wanted me on his team, even knowing I was a liability. But will he still feel that way once he finds out that I had a one-night sta ...more
Published June 30th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Dash, please sign up.
Christina Gobin This is the COMPLETE novel. No questions are left unanswered. It was really good, I LOVED it <3…moreThis is the COMPLETE novel. No questions are left unanswered. It was really good, I LOVED it <3(less)

Start your review of Dash
Sabrina
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was ok

Warning, this review will be just one big rant because I just finished the book and I am angry.

This story started off well and I was actually really into it. It all went downhill from there, though. So much drama happened throughout the book and it made me so frustrated I wanted to pull out my hair. It seemed like every time some drama was resolved there was immediately new drama in it's place. It got really annoying and I ended up skimming most of the end.

So many things were going on at one ti
Meredith Wilson
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
Dash is the latest stand-alone novel by one of my favorite authors, Shantel Tessier. It didn’t start off real strong for me. Geez Louise... There was a lot of unnecessary drama that had me rolling my eyes and shaking my head. But that ending? That was my favorite part of the whole book. It was different, emotional and definitely one that I didn’t expect.

When Dash finds himself in trouble for speeding, it turns out to be a dream come true. He is offered the opportunity of a lifetime, racing motor
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
2.5 ⭐️
Forgot that I read this long time ago
(view spoiler)
Tina
I received a copy in exchange for my honest opinion. This does not influence my opinion in any shape or form.

After finishing this book all I can say is that I am angry. Like my best friend has the ranting text messages to prove how angry I was about this book.

Our Story
It didn’t start off too strong for me, I felt like there was a lot of unnecessary drama and sometimes I caught myself rolling my eyes at things. I even considered putting it down all together because I just couldn’t deal with all
JAIME
This story is exactly what you think it is going to be - drama, drama, drama - right until the end. Then it gets (in my opinion) so unnecessarily and totally fucked.

I've read reviews for this story that say they understand why the author had to end it that way. No. Just no. It was like shameless feeling wrenching with no obvious purpose to the overall story. No.

That is all.
Keri Loves Books
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
There I was just reading along, life was great and then BAM!! I did not see that coming. The author knocked me on my butt and left me shocked! An intense love story that will wreck you.

Dash is a motorcycle racer. He's just been picked up by a new team and he'll get the chance to live his dream. He's ready to sign on the dotted line, but first a party to celebrate this new endeavor.

He doesn't expect to have more than one unforgettable night. Tabatha is at his party with a friend, just blowing off
K.  Ramjohn
Jun 30, 2020 rated it liked it
Oh my word...that ending!!!!! Dash was a fast paced story filled with lots of drama, blazing hott attraction between the main characters and intense emotions. This is Dash and Tabatha's story and it was angsty and steamy and will grab your interest from the start. These two had endless obstacles to face however for me there was just too much drama for my liking. And then, there was that ending. An ending that left me speechless. Dash will take you on a journey with twists you won't expect. I wou ...more
LianaReads blog
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Why?? Why would you give that ending to a beautiful perfect love story???
I’m so angry right now! I’ll write another review when I calm down because the only thing I wanna do now it’s swear like a sailor

I loved this book. The tension and chemistry and all the love story that couldn’t be without ups and downs was just perfect. Now, the ending was very unexpected and that’s why the less stars from me.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
That one love that's worth it...
I was a Dash fan from the beginning, ready to grab my silver glitter and and wear my custom DASH t-shirt on race day. He is talented in his chosen field, and in the bedroom too. He has a few people cheering him on, and a few that don't want him to succeed. Which ones will Tabatha listen to? Those that warn her against him, or the one that whispers sweet nothings in her ear and lights her body on fire? With interfering exes, friends, and family members they struggl
Tiffany
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
The story of Tabitha and Erik (Dash) was a roller coaster (or should I say motorcycle) ride full of hot scenes, romance, miscommunication, secrets, and a little mystery and danger. I really enjoyed these two but beware, you will need tissues handy. There was definitely an ugly cry moment while reading.

Tabitha's last boyfriend beat her down. He changed her. He caused her to have a hard time trusting herself and the intentions of men. Dash also has a past that he is reluctant to share. Mentioning
queen_of_the_books_18
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A book all about chances and living life to the fullest.

Dash, oh Dash. I love him. The street racer who stole my heart.

Shantel Tessier messed me up with that ending! I am an emotional mess and I am still trying to process what just happened!

Get ready for lots of drama and crying!
Laura Hampton
Jun 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Where oh Where do I begin with this one. Dash is the first book I have read by Shantel Tessier and I loved it. Her writing reaches out and grabs the reader from the very first page and doesn't let go.

Erik "Dash" Dashling lives for speed. He rides hard and crazy and parties just the same. When one last stunt lands him in the slammer again, he is given a get out of jail free card if he will sign with Johnny Knight and race motorcycles for him. Something that has always been his dream. Not only doe
Alisha Webster
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DASH was previously a novella series, I'm glad Shantel Tessier decided to switch it over to a complete book. I couldn't even tell it used to be multiple parts, the story flows very smoothly. I found the plot to be very absorbing, once you start you can't put it down; it's FULL of twists and turns. I wasn't sure what to expect next! I was happy to see that even though the characters are your typical cuddly alpha and stubborn heroine, it wasn't your average 'happily ever after' story. The ending w ...more
Jenn Green
I can't rate this book-not now, maybe not ever. I am just so goddamn pissed off right now. It's one thing to rob me of an HEA, I can ALMOST live with that, but I fucking HATE when authors pull this shit on me. There is a reason I love the escape books provide me, even the dark ones, and this is NOT it-especially for a romance. Why put them through everything they went through to end it this way?! I do love this author, and this book til that goddamn ending, so I won't be writing her off, BUT I w ...more
The Romantic Rush Blog
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME? Dash was definitely not what I expected- and is definitely different from other Shantel works- we have her usual angsty and steamy tension, but a different kind of conflict and darkness permeates this story.

My reaction to this book can really only be described as capricious- at times I loved it, at times I was frustrated, at times I was disconnected, at times I felt I couldn’t breathe because I cared so much. Shantel certainly has played with my emotions in other stori
ashlee l.
Aug 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Dash by Shantel Tessier is a roller coaster ride of emotions. This book is probably one of the toughest to get through. I felt so much rolling through my body as I was reading this.

I really love this Authors writing because she can bring out the worst and best of you. It’s like a tug of war game being played and I’m on the one end, and the book is on the other end. Crazy, crazy, good!

It’s one of those books that I can only read once and the book will be engrained in my memory forever. It’s jus
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am so emotional right now. the ending of this book had thrown me right out.

Don’t get me wrong I loved the story it ticked all my boxes. I fell in love with Dash and Tabatha’s story I was rooting for them all the way through, I really didn’t see that ending coming..

It is very ansty. A couple times i was shouting at my kindle. Tab and Dash really are great together. the chemistry is hot.. the story flows perfectly and is very steamy in parts. The story is well written and it will have you turnin
Rhonda Ziglar
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 MY POOR HEART STARS!! Not sure my heart will recover from this book. Dash and Tabatha will take you on reckless and fast ride....just the way Dash loves it. Their story killed my heart with all the feels...OMG, I can't believe it still works after this book. You must read this book...you need Dash in your life.
Athena
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book killed me in the most beautiful way...

DASH is an amazing book with an indescribably beautiful story and amazing characters that will steal your heart.

It is very well-written and the characters couldn’t be greater than they already are.

Most of the time, when I have high expectations from the books, I end up disappointed or at the very least, the standards are not met.

Not in this case.

Shantel Tessier wrote an incredible book that should put her in the A-List, if she’s not already there!
DJ Sakata
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Favorite Quotes:

“If I know Jackie, she is probably sitting in one of the windows, eating my ice cream while watching us. She’s a freak like that.”

“I am a smart-mouthed bitch who has anger issues and a right hook to prove it.”

“At one point, I saw myself marrying him. Then at another point, I saw myself cutting him into little pieces and burying him in the backyard of our spring Villa where we would be living.”

“I fell in love with him because of the way he made me feel. Not my feelings toward him,
Kristen Ollie
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
 photo image_zpswbfksdub.jpg

I was given an ARC for an honest review. So-- I'm going to be honest. I loved the first two volumes that were originally released as novellas. I couldn't wait to get my hands on Volume 3. I can safely say this book was NOT was I predicted or expected, and that's what I love the most about it. This story is REAL and RAW and portrays "love" as it is in real life. This book made me sad but in the end I realized for Tabatha and Dash is was never about their ending.. It was about their story! :)
Michelle Mulvey
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So let me say this author is so damn talented and I love everything she writes. As an author she's amazing. I don't know how to write my review and have people understand. I do not want to write any spoilers but didn't like the ending....the book was awesome I just wish it ended differently. It took me a few hours to finish the last 10% of the book because I had to keep walking away from it hoping when I went back to my kindle it would change. I don't mean it in a bad way because I really did lo ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this for an honest review. I have to say I LOVED this book!! This was novella previously and that awesome lady we call author turned it into a full length novel (THANK YOU). I just loved this book. My emotions are all over the place with this book. Even days after reading this book I still can not get my thoughts together enough to write this review.. This book wrecked me emotionally. This book was written so wonderfully and the flow was done so freaking well..

this book needs to be on
Christina Gobin
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s-drc-s
I LOVED this one so hard. I was an emotional mess, and yes I PM Shantel to let her know that i was a bawling mess and I didnt like her to much at the moment..lol

Full Review to come <3 VERY MUCH WORTH THE ONE-CLICK!
Rhina
Jul 13, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: sad
Didn't finish the last pages of this book, because if have a feeling I know what's going to happen. It's a really great book but I hate ending like this, that's why I gave it 1 star.
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Oh my heart y’all! I am not okay. I fell so in love with Dash and Tabatha’s story that I absolutely was a little destroyed when it was over. I wanted it to go on forever. But in a way, it will. Dash is one of those books that you will think about for a long time because it embeds itself deep in your heart. I ran the gamut of emotions with this book. 😍😢🔥😘😭♥️

I will be completely honest. I ran across a review that contained spoilers a while back and so I actually didn’t read
Abstract  ♥ Books
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it

My-Post-1

Dash is a standalone novel written by Shantel Teisser. Told in dual perspectives.

I am a huge fan of Shantel Teisser and I have read and reviewed a lot of her stuff before. But this time , I will admit this book started a bit boring. The dram was really unnecessary and I sort of had to force myself to keep reading it. After a few chapters the story picked up and I was finally able to enjoy the story line.

In this book we meet Tabatha and Dash. Tabatha has had a recent break up and is pretty much
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
I don’t even know where to begin with this review.
It’s 3am here and I just finished Dash. I am sitting at my dining room table with cookies & milk, piles of kleenex and a glass of something strong. I just had to crawl out of bed, wash my face and come write my review immediately.

My body and mind are still experiencing the high from the emotions evoked by this book. This book was nothing like I expected it, I expected the steamy scenes between Dash & Tabatha because Shantel Tessier sure knows h
April Symes
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
OMG the feels in this story will stay with you long after the book is over. It is full of mystery, suspense, action, good guys, bad guys, romance passion and …Heartbreak. This is Dash and Tabatha’s story. What a story it is.. Erik Dashling aka Dash is the epitome of a bad boy. He was such a bad boy until he ends up running into Tabatha and their connection, their chemistry was just what was needed to change that bad boy good.
Dash gets a rude awakening when he cannot seem to get Tabatha into him.
Tania's Book Blog
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don’t know where to begin with my review. I’m still trying to get my emotions under control. Dash was an adrenaline junky and Tabatha was just coming out of a relationship with a total control freak. One night at a party Dash and Tabatha hit it off and what do you know it turned into more. But this story was filled with crazy, vindictive exes from both sides that will have you wondering when in the world will they give up. These two had lots of obstacles and lies to overcome to be together. Bu ...more

• Corrupt My Mind (North Haven University, #1)
  • Stories of September
  • The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)
  • Bitter Pills (The Bullets #4)
  • Aggro
  • Well This Sucks
  • The Devil's Crown: Part 1
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys, #9)
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
  • Hendrix
  • King of Souls (Verona Legacy, #2)
  • Like You Hurt (Devilbend Dynasty, #2)
  • Restrained (The Sterlings, #3)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Bury Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite #3)
I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our two girls. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family.

Dash (2 books)
  • Dash: Volume 1 (Dash #1)
  • Dash: Volume 2 (Dash #2)