Start by marking “May (Calendar Girl, #5)” as Want to Read:
May (Calendar Girl, #5)

May

(Calendar Girl #5)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  7,602 Ratings  ·  339 Reviews
Swimsuits, sun, surfing, and a sexy Samoan. I headed to the island of Oahu, Hawaii to meet with cutting-edge swimsuit fashion designer, Angel D’Amico, to serve as head model for the “Beauty Comes in All Sizes” swimsuit campaign. The designer wants to show the world that beauty is not just a size two. My curves got me into this gig, and, the moment I laid eyes on my modelin ...more
Published May 28th 2015 by Audrey Carlan

To ask other readers questions about May, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about May

Geo Marcovici
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Translation widget on the blog!!!
O poveste pasionala, incendiară și in același timp o prietenie. Toate acestea intr-o poveste foarte frumoasa și plină de tradiții și obiceiuri. O poveste frumoasa, cu toate că Mia mă intrigă de fiecare data. Nu știu cum poate trece de la un bărbat la altul atât de ușor.
Recenzia completa aici:
Veronica
Continua il mio calvario…
Maggio è forse il mese peggiore.
Nei volumi precedenti la Carlan aveva fatto un minimo sforzo provando ad inserire qualcosa alla “trama”, come la raccolta fondi ad aprile.
Ma qui è come se avesse esaurito le idee. Beh, certo, non che le precedenti fossero geniali, ma almeno ci aveva provato.
Qui non c’è NIENTE!
Neanche il cliente del mese! Viene menzionato un paio di volte così tanto per dire che c’è e che Mia si trova lì per fare un servizio fotografico, ma siccome non è g
crni biser
Jul 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Kad sam videla da su u pitanju Havaji, na pamet mi je pao Jason Momoa <3 <3 <3
I onda me Mija sjebe odma na početku, jer je glavni muški lik Dwayne Johnson... dovraga, ne, ne, i ne!
Thyago | MrsMargotBlog
I found this month a little strange, she didn't work much as an escort.
Tai was a weak character, I didn't find anything extraordinary, nor were the sexual moments so spectacular.
I enjoyed being able to finally get to know a little more about Mia's sister, Mads.
Samantha
Heerlijk zonnig weer en wat tijd over voor een vergadering zorgde ervoor dat ik dit boekje vanochtend razendsnel uitlas.

Dit deel was weer wat minder dan maart en april. Er zat weinig verhaallijn in en te veel seks. Tai vond ik trouwens wel heel leuk en de setting vond ik heel tof: Hawaï! Er werden wat kleine stukjes over de gebruiken op Hawaï verteld, leuke toevoeging!
Volgende maand hoop ik weer op iets meer verhaallijn, maar stiekem blijven deze boekjes gewoon leuk om te lezen!
Shannon
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017
Honestly this book wasn't that special, nothing really happened. Besides, I though that I was in the beginning in May because of the lack of activities, that is when I found out that I almost finished the book already. The reason why I still gave it three stars is because the ending was so magical, I really liked that!
Esther
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Okay.. So I really don't like writing negative reviews, but since I want to be a reliable Bookblogger and not only post 4 and 5 rating reviews, the not-so-popular opinion needs to be out there too!
I've told myself numerous times that I would stop reading this series, but I'm curious about one character: Wes. And since the books only take 2 hours to finish, I'm going to keep reading. I am curious about the next book though!

A longer review can be found at Bite Into books

Sorry for being bitter and
Audrey Carlan
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Swimsuits, sun, surfing, and a sexy Samoan.

This installment of Mia's journey was meant for her to just have FUN. Take some of the pressure off of the journey, the stress of her Dad still being in a coma, and realize that she isn't always going to be the great protector of her little sister. Things change, people grow up.

Included in May is a man that everyone will drool over. Tai is large, in charge, and the type of guy every girl wants to friend and fu*k.

I hope you enjoy the heat, friendship,
Tania (Real-Listen-Feel)
4 stars

Ce tome est un véritable vent de fraicheur!

Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais j'avais hâte de lire ce tome du mois de mai. Peut-être parce que c'est le mois de mon anniversaire. Dans tous les cas, on pourra dire que j'ai gardé le meilleur pour la fin puisque j'ai lu ce roman durant la dernière journée du mois.

Lorsque je repense à ce tome de la série, je me dit que c'était vraiment comme des vacances. Mia peut enfin profiter et se détendre durant le mois de mai. Il n'y a pas de stress, que du p
Lola
Jan 11, 2016 rated it liked it
May is the fifth book in the Calendar Girl series, this month Mia goes to Hawaii. She is there to model swimwear for an all sizes type of campaign. It was another great book, with some hits and misses for me. There were some great scenes, but also some meh parts. What is different about this book compared to the other books is that there is a bigger part of the story that takes place back home in Las Vegas and Mia spends some time with her baby sister and best friends before she goes to Hawaii. ...more
Hannie
Apr 30, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ik vond dit boek erg slecht. Het slechtste van de boeken die ik tot nu toe heb gelezen van deze serie. Het heeft totaal geen inhoud en gaat voor 99 procent alleen maar over seks. Ik hoop echt dat het volgende deel beter is. Uit dit deel had zoveel meer gehaald kunnen worden. De klant door wie ze is ingehuurd komt bijna niet aan bod. Ook het werk dat ze moet doen komt maar heel zijdelings aan bod. Echt jammer. Want er valt zoveel meer te vertellen over modellenwerk. Een gemiste kans.
The Final Sentence
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
It was intense and I actually liked it. Although... Mia was a freaking (view spoiler) - how could she do that?! (view spoiler)
Angelique
Eindelijk een leuker deel waar ik wat vrolijker van werd.
Mia verblijft deze keer op Hawaii en heeft daar de tijd van haar leven... (ahum, je weet wel). Dit deel vond ik leuker en vrolijk geschreven, echt een beetje feel good.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

...another very adorable and sexy and moving month.
HAWAII!! ♥
Loved it!
Off to Washington!
Rachel
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This month, we follow Mia to Hawaii and meet Tai, the sexy, charming, brick wall of a Samoan. As soon as Mia makes eye contact with him, she realizes that something is different about him. They definitely burn up the sheets, and it was nice to see Mia relax, and enjoy Hawaiian paradise. This month's installment seemed a little more laid back, and I found that Mia was more relaxed and carefree.

During Mia's time in Hawaii, not only does she learn about the Samoan culture, but she learns about hers
Kelli Spear
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
By far my least favorite month. I wasn't a fan of Tai and his usage of the words "girlie" and "flower." Are you12? No thanks. I ended up skimming a lot of this installment. It also became too repetitive with the worry for her sister and where her life is going. Blah blah blah.
Kwante in Wonderland
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
recensie volgt op mijn blog!
Juli
Nov 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017
La cantidad de veces que puse los ojos en blanco !
Gina *loves sunshine*
This month takes place in Hawaii - there really isn't much to this story! She has a fun time with Tai - lots of fun. She does a bit of modeling although you really don't hear much from the people who hired her for the month! She spends a bit of extra family time with her BFF and sister, you get a bit of the island feel, the luaus, the samoan culture, the beach. Again - this is a great little summer series!!
Ptiteaurel
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Après un mois d'avril que j'avais adoré , j'avais hâte de retrouver Mia pour un nouveau mois de découverture. Ce mois de mai a été une évasion totale car après un court détour par Las Vegas pour retrouver Ginelle et sa soeur Maddy, Mia s'envole pour Hawai et c'est le dépaysement total. Nous allons plongé au coeur de la culture et de l'histoire hawaienne

ce mois de mai sera celui de l'évasion, de la découverte , du questionnement sur soi mais aussi de l'exotisme. Les mois et les clients défilent
jas ✧
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

When I started to read Calendar Girl series, I was really excited about the plot, but REALLY afraid at the same time. Afraid of the story getting boring, because each month is the same thing: Mia mets a new client, perhaps have sex, and by the end of the month, she does it all over again. And, unfortunately, I think that is happening ): And that's why I took a LOT of time to finish it, and that's why I'm giving just 3.5 stars.
But, like the other ones, May was really fun and easy to read
Marieke
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Mehh, deze serie is toch niet mijn favoriete serie.. Maar omdat ik wel graag wil weten hoe het afloopt, is de kans groot dat ik de serie wel afmaak. Ik loop op dit moment 2 maanden achter, maar dat haal ik nog wel een keertje in. (als ik zin heb)
Cyndi Becker
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 #LustSquare Stars

The Calendar Girl novella series continues with Mia heading home to Las Vegas for a quick stop, then going onto Hawaii for a modeling assignment. The first thing that pops out at me about the storyline of May, the fifth installment in Audrey Carlans’ Calendar Girl series, is that in May get a more detailed picture of Mia and her relationship with her sister Maddy. Maddy is the key reason that Mia signed up for a year in her aunt’s escort business. The work she does, the money
Esra
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mia, Mayıs ayına fırtına gibi başladı..
Okyanus, kumsal, güneş... Yemyeşil bir ada... Hawaii... Egzotik danslar... Yöresel yemekler... Fotoğraf çekimleri... Ve elbette dev gibi seksi bir Samoalı... Tai!
Bu ikiliyi durdurabilene aşk olsun! Neler çektirdiler bana anlatamam :D :D
Mia'nın Mayıs yolculuğu çok keyifliydi.. O muhteşem yerleri onunla birlikte sanki ben de gezdim. Çeviri için araştırma yaparken, Samoa kültürüyle ilgili de birçok şey öğrendim...
An itibariyle, Wes'e daha çok kızgınım; Alec'i
Melissa
May 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Une fois de plus j’avais hâte de me plonger dans une nouvelle aventure de Mia et même si la mission du mois d’Avril m’avait un peu moins plu, j’avais bon espoir de voyager avec Mia jusqu’à Hawaï.

Cette fois, Mia est recrutée pour être mannequin pour une marque de maillots de bain. Le client du mois n’ayant pas plus d’exigences que cela, la petite sœur et la meilleure amie de Mia vont la rejoindre pour profiter de vacances ensemble ! J’ai bien aimé en apprendre un peu plus sur ses proches. On en d
Pamela
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sérieux c'est n'importe quoi cette série là. Messemble ouais que chacun des clients de Mia est un esti de mâle fucking chaud qui baise comme un Dieu pis que toute la gang, ils veulent la baiser ELLE pendant un mois. C'est un ramassis prévisible de clichés et de situations toutes plus invraisemblables les unes que les autres. Je continue dans la série juste parce que tant qu'à avoir commencé, Je veux terminer; et que franchement, à 150 pages le livre, ça se lit dans le temps de le dire. Mais sino ...more
Myndi
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more than I have some of the others. But I still remain true to my Team Wes ruling. I think the ending of this book was very sweet and I like how Mia always either learns something from her client or helps them in some way. And sometimes both. I understand why people don't like her goodbyes, but I like reading her letters and seeing just what she thinks her big lesson was each month.
Tessa
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Allez hop, le mois de mai est arrivé et c’est à Hawaï que se rend Mia pour être mannequin photo. Le cadre est paradisiaque et même si le travail est un peu fatigant, c’est bien loin de ce qu’elle a dû faire auparavant.

La suite sur Le Fauteuil : https://le-fauteuil.com/2017/05/09/ca...
Tina
Doesn't Mia ever get tired of all her adventures? I'm beginning to feel exhausted!
Books Ever After: Calendar Girl Mei 44 65 Dec 30, 2017 04:25PM
  • Perfect Little Plan (Pretty Little Lies, #3)
  • Screaming O (Cocktales, #4)
  • Losing My Balance (Fenbrook Academy, #1.5)
  • Tapping Her (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1.5)
  • Mr. Sinful (Heartfelt #1)
  • Her Sinful Angel (Her Angel, #8)
  • Vegas Love (Love,  #1)
  • Pedal to the Metal: Love's Drivin' but Fate's Got the Pole (The 'Cuda Confessions Book 3)
  • Lovestruck (True Calling, #1.5)
  • Two Hot
  • Kiss Across Swords (Kiss Across Time #2)
  • Primal (London Mob #2)
  • By Loyalty Bound
  • One Lucky Night
  • I am free
  • Through My Window (Red Light: Star, #1)
  • Between Two Kings. A Novel of Anne Boleyn
  • Impossibly Forever (Impossibly, #1-2)
Audrey Carlan is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. She writes wicked hot love stories that are designed to give the reader a romantic experience that's sexy, sweet, and so hot your e-reader might melt. Some of her works include the wildly successful Calendar Girl Serial, the Trinity Trilogy and the highly anticipated International Guy Serial.

She lives in t

Calendar Girl (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • January (Calendar Girl, #1)
  • February (Calendar Girl, #2)
  • March (Calendar Girl #3)
  • April (Calendar Girl, #4)
  • June (Calendar Girl, #6)
  • July (Calendar Girl, #7)
  • August (Calendar Girl, #8)
  • September (Calender Girl #9)
  • October (Calendar Girl, #10)
  • November (Calendar Girl #11)
“People who are that kind, that good, and come from solid” 1 likes