Start by marking “May (Calendar Girl, #5)” as Want to Read:
May (Calendar Girl, #5)

May

(Calendar Girl #5)

Sol, sjov, surfing og en sexet fyr fra Samoa. I MAJ flyver Mia til Oahu, Hawaii, hvor hun er hyret som model til en kampagne for den banebrydende modedesigner Angel D’Amicos nyeste badetøjskollektion. Her møder hun Tai Niko. Han er høj, bredskuldret og har en overkrop, der er som skåret i granit. Og i det samme Mia ser ham, ved hun, at hun ikke vil kunne holde fingrene fra ...more
Published May 28th 2015 by Audrey Carlan

To ask other readers questions about May, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about May

Start your review of May (Calendar Girl, #5)
Thyago | MrsMargotBlog
I found this month a little strange, she didn't work much as an escort.
Tai was a weak character, I didn't find anything extraordinary, nor were the sexual moments so spectacular.
I enjoyed being able to finally get to know a little more about Mia's sister, Mads.
Esther
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Okay.. So I really don't like writing negative reviews, but since I want to be a reliable Bookblogger and not only post 4 and 5 rating reviews, the not-so-popular opinion needs to be out there too!
I've told myself numerous times that I would stop reading this series, but I'm curious about one character: Wes. And since the books only take 2 hours to finish, I'm going to keep reading. I am curious about the next book though!

A longer review can be found at Bite Into books

Sorry for being bitter and
shannon✨
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
Honestly this book wasn't that special, nothing really happened. Besides, I though that I was in the beginning in May because of the lack of activities, that is when I found out that I almost finished the book already. The reason why I still gave it three stars is because the ending was so magical, I really liked that!
Audrey Carlan
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Swimsuits, sun, surfing, and a sexy Samoan.

This installment of Mia's journey was meant for her to just have FUN. Take some of the pressure off of the journey, the stress of her Dad still being in a coma, and realize that she isn't always going to be the great protector of her little sister. Things change, people grow up.

Included in May is a man that everyone will drool over. Tai is large, in charge, and the type of guy every girl wants to friend and fu*k.

I hope you enjoy the heat, friendship,
Kelli Spear
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
By far my least favorite month. I wasn't a fan of Tai and his usage of the words "girlie" and "flower." Are you12? No thanks. I ended up skimming a lot of this installment. It also became too repetitive with the worry for her sister and where her life is going. Blah blah blah.
Lola
Jan 11, 2016 rated it liked it
May is the fifth book in the Calendar Girl series, this month Mia goes to Hawaii. She is there to model swimwear for an all sizes type of campaign. It was another great book, with some hits and misses for me. There were some great scenes, but also some meh parts. What is different about this book compared to the other books is that there is a bigger part of the story that takes place back home in Las Vegas and Mia spends some time with her baby sister and best friends before she goes to Hawaii. ...more
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

...another very adorable and sexy and moving month.
HAWAII!! ♥
Loved it!
Off to Washington!
Rachel
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This month, we follow Mia to Hawaii and meet Tai, the sexy, charming, brick wall of a Samoan. As soon as Mia makes eye contact with him, she realizes that something is different about him. They definitely burn up the sheets, and it was nice to see Mia relax, and enjoy Hawaiian paradise. This month's installment seemed a little more laid back, and I found that Mia was more relaxed and carefree.

During Mia's time in Hawaii, not only does she learn about the Samoan culture, but she learns about hers
jas ✧
Jun 17, 2018 rated it liked it

When I started to read Calendar Girl series, I was really excited about the plot, but REALLY afraid at the same time. Afraid of the story getting boring, because each month is the same thing: Mia mets a new client, perhaps have sex, and by the end of the month, she does it all over again. And, unfortunately, I think that is happening ): And that's why I took a LOT of time to finish it, and that's why I'm giving just 3.5 stars.
But, like the other ones, May was really fun and easy to read
Gina *loves sunshine*
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, series, 2018
This month takes place in Hawaii - there really isn't much to this story! She has a fun time with Tai - lots of fun. She does a bit of modeling although you really don't hear much from the people who hired her for the month! She spends a bit of extra family time with her BFF and sister, you get a bit of the island feel, the luaus, the samoan culture, the beach. Again - this is a great little summer series!!
Cyndi Becker
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 #LustSquare Stars

The Calendar Girl novella series continues with Mia heading home to Las Vegas for a quick stop, then going onto Hawaii for a modeling assignment. The first thing that pops out at me about the storyline of May, the fifth installment in Audrey Carlans’ Calendar Girl series, is that in May get a more detailed picture of Mia and her relationship with her sister Maddy. Maddy is the key reason that Mia signed up for a year in her aunt’s escort business. The work she does, the money
Myndi
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book more than I have some of the others. But I still remain true to my Team Wes ruling. I think the ending of this book was very sweet and I like how Mia always either learns something from her client or helps them in some way. And sometimes both. I understand why people don't like her goodbyes, but I like reading her letters and seeing just what she thinks her big lesson was each month.
Tina
Doesn't Mia ever get tired of all her adventures? I'm beginning to feel exhausted!
Bookworms Devouring Words
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paperback
Let me just start by saying I miss my home in Honolulu Hawaii! ♡♡

This brought back so many memories and holy Samoan man!! This story has a very laid back feel to bad there wasnt much on the model job but in overall it was funny and sexy. Theres not much to say about this story but Id recommend it if you want to enjoy so hot hawaiian local who looks similar to The Rock.
Jessthebookslover
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-ebook
May has become my first favorite of this series!
Mary Hann
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is definitely a guilty pleasure series, and I don't care that a lot of the series has bad reviews. I love it. It's fun!
Rikke Nielsen
Publisher/Year: Waterhouse Press 8/3/15
Length: 116 pages
Series: Calendar Girl Series #5

Overview

Swimsuits, sun, surfing, and a sexy Samoan.

I headed to the island of Oahu, Hawaii to meet with cutting-edge swimsuit fashion designer, Angel D'Amico, to serve as head model for the "Beauty Comes in All Sizes" swimsuit campaign. The designer wants to show the world that beauty is not just a size two. My curves got me into this gig, and, the moment I laid eye
1-Click Addict Support Group
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another month, another payment to Mia’s ex-boyfriend to keep him from going after her family for her dad’s debts. This month is Hawaii!!

Let me tell you, was so descriptive and beautifully written it felt like you could smell the ocean and the flowers through the Kindle. Well done Audrey!

Mia is a swimsuit model this month and her modeling partners are other “plus” sized modes and one sexy Samoan.

This was a great month for Mia, and I hope Tai, said sexy Samoan will make some repeat appearances i
Sofia Almiroudis
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh... what is there not to like about Hawaii? Mia continues her journey, this time in Hawaii. The very talented swimsuit fashion designer Angel D'Amico wants Mia to be the head model for his "Beauty Comes in All Sizes" campaign. Lucky for her, the head male model for the campaign is one HOT Samoan sex god, Tai Niko. Not only is Tai nice on the eyes and a sex god in bed, but he's also a man with a heart of gold. From day one, Tai and Mia hit it off, in and out of the bedroom. Along the way, Tai ...more
DawnMarie  Carpintero
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This book was given to me for my honest review by the author.

“The ocean in our culture is very prominent, not only because we are surrounded by it, literally at its mercy, but because historically, Samoan’s believed that the ocean is kiss of longing,” Tai

This is the 5th book in the Calendar Series and needs to be read in order

Tai-sexy model

The journey that Mia comes to this time is however is one of uniqueness, strength and of vulnerability with an excitement to boot. Her journey is that
Babel
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I await every monthly story with gleeful anticipation. May is as sexy, fun and original was its predecessors.

Coming back home, Mia Saunders meets with her sister and BFF in a warm welcome, though not devoid of big surprises. I liked the fact that life is changing for Mia and her sister. It really adds a good sense of progression in the story.

And the she's off to Hawaii.

Wow!

Meet Tai, a Samoan god with a glorious tattooed body and sensual manners that bring Mia, and this reader, to tears of joy. T
Sarah Hooks & Books
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***ARC received in exchange for an honest review***

"You're going to make a man fall to his knees and thank the Heavens above when he secures you forever."

I have been SO excited for May!!! Hawaii & a big hunk of Samoan man candy? Yes please!!! In classic Audrey Carlan style May's journey is another HOT one for the record books. I couldn't put it down! I fell for Tai...his culture, his tattoos, the way he took care of Mia....sooooo sexy!!!!

"You will suffer so much pleasure for making me get this
Karen Roma
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Where to begin…..

Having been fortunate to meet some wonderful Samoans, I was impressed with the authors portrayal of their family ties, values and the genuinely heartwarming way they relate to those around them.

Tai is one very HOT man who is described in the most delicious way and has absolutely no problem letting Mia know just exactly what he intends their relationship to involve.

This book took a different direction in some ways to the previous stories as it was most definitely ALL about the se
Jeananna
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful tour of an island and a culture that I have never experienced before!

Throw in our feisty Mia and her sexy Samoan Tai and WOW! Loved that she shared so much of this journey with her sis and BFF too. It was great to see the closeness between the girls and to see Maddy come into her own and stand up for what she wants in life.

For me this installment was relaxed and HOT and such an easy read! We see from almost the beginning that even though the chemistry is off the charts between
Misty
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
May sees Mia in Hawaii and we know what that means. Things are going to get hot!! Audrey did not disappoint. Tai is one hunk of a man. Where can I get one of those in real life? Anyone? The best part of May for me though was seeing Mia be able to spend time with the two people who keep her grounded, her sister and best friend. I loved all the interactions they had. As with the other months it's always great to see Mia grow a little more although by the end of May I think she had more questions t ...more
MiChelle
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg I've said it before and I will keep saying it...I LOVE THIS SERIAL. This month Mia's journey takes her to Hawaii where she is a model for a major designer who is trying to change the image of women in fashion. Her time on this job is made so much sweeter when she meets Tai shortly after arriving. Tia is sex personified and Mia reaps the full benefits of all he has to offer.

I am so excited to see the emotional growth that this journey will take Mia on and I love that she is open about her se
CDBW
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

Audrey Carlan does it again and, boy, was this one HOT! I'm glad to see Mia is moving on in her own way and is growing into herself on her path to self discovery. Tai was freaking smokin'. This is the smuttiest and best book by far. I really enjoyed learning about Samoan culture and this so makes me want to plan my next vacation to Hawaii. I did want Wes and Mia to end up together but now I'm not so sure. He has his work cut out for him if that's who did does end
Kasi
May 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
what i like about Mia is that she's actively trying to find herself. she was sooo lost she didn't even know. she basically going through the motions and that's relatable because people often get stuck in a rut unintentionally. what i dont like is how she treats her sister like to 2 year old. i get the love and support part but come on - what's with the crap about not being able to talking about sex? she can talk to Gin but she can't talk to Maddie - who by the way is 19 and only 5 years younger. ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Books Ever After: Calendar Girl Mei 44 66 Dec 30, 2017 04:25PM

• Com Amor, Charlie
  • Com Amor, Kellan : (volume 2)
  • Uma Mentira Inocente (Mentiras Livro 1)
  • 4 Semanas de Prazer
  • Raio de Sol
  • O Safado do 105
  • Histoire d'@
  • Sorrisos Quebrados (Quebrados)
  • Ashes Falling for The Sky 2
  • Baby Random, tome 1 (Baby Random, #1)
  • The Bachelor's Perfect Proposal (Bliss, #2)
  • Negligê
  • Âmes insoumises
  • Amor Plus Size
  • Não Me Dê Flores!
  • Educating Caroline
  • 7 Dias Com Você: Livro 1 (Viajando com Rockstars)
  • Ne t'attache pas
Audrey Carlan is a No. 1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal best-selling author. She writes stories that help the reader find themselves while falling in love. Some of her works include the worldwide phenomenon Calendar Girl serial, Trinity series and the International Guy series. Her books have been translated into over thirty languages across the globe.

She lives in the Californi

Calendar Girl (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • January (Calendar Girl, #1)
  • February (Calendar Girl, #2)
  • March (Calendar Girl #3)
  • April (Calendar Girl, #4)
  • June (Calendar Girl, #6)
  • July (Calendar Girl, #7)
  • August (Calendar Girl, #8)
  • September (Calender Girl #9)
  • October (Calendar Girl, #10)
  • November (Calendar Girl #11)