Start by marking “The Top of the World (The Brothers of Zeus MC)” as Want to Read:
The Top of the World (The Brothers of Zeus MC)

The Top of the World (The Brothers of Zeus MC)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  43 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Sunny Wells is a young woman running from a terrible past and a more terrible future. Cleaving to her dead father’s dream as her own, she heads north. But Alaska is a long way off, and there are dangers on the road.

Shane Carter is the youngest member of the Brothers of Zeus MC, based in coastal Oregon. His father is the club president, his older brother is a more senior m
Published April 21st 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Top of the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Top of the World

Jenn
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
What I liked:
1. Shane & Sunny's relationship and how it evolves
2. Shane- sweet guy when he needed to be and his wise words and actions as he cared for Sunny.
3. The Brothers Zeus MC
4. Celia
5. This story kept my attention until the end
6. Some light humor
7. Shane's MC name he earned
8. The love and patience Shane has for Sunny.
9. The ending was perfect for what Sunny needed.
10. I felt the book had a good balance of many things and how different the book felt compared to normal MC books.
------
Naksed
I am torn on this one. I did not hate The Top of the World by Kella Gaynor, but I did not love it either. Hence the 3 star "it was okay" rating. I am no expert on motorcycle clubs and their inner workings so my opinion is based simply on about two dozen biker books I have read, ranging from super silly make-believe romances to uber gritty and dark novels.

Top of the World is in the middle. It is very dark, to the point of too much for my personal comfort zone. As I said before in my other reviews
JudyB
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Peta Benjamin
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Really good Biker book. Sunny and Shane were just perfect together. This was a well written book with a bit of everything woven into the story. Good and evil, love and hate, violence and a HEA.
Deb Chapman
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely, yes,yes,yes.

You will find that this is a different type of MC story. There is erotica, there is sexual trauma, but I've never seen it done like this. I CAN'T wait for more from this author. You will love every page. Classy Ms. Gaylord, classy.
DemetraP
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Such a sad book. So many terrible things happened to the heroine. It was a well written story but just so sad.
Hot Reading Mom
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good start to a new series. Sunny is a young girl that has been abandoned by everyone. She has been brutally victimized by her stepfather. She runs away; right into the arms of another MC.

I struggled with all the hardship this very young girl had gone through and then to fall into a relationship was a bit too much for me. But the characters are really likable so I want to give the next in the series a try.
Danena Freeman
Sep 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
This is a great read. Lots of action and drama on the road to a HEA. Rated very good
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow

What a great read. This story had it all. I love MC genre and this had the right balance. Looking for more from this author.
Rose Allan