Start by marking “Tequila & Lace (Saddles & Racks, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tequila & Lace (Saddles & Racks, #2)

Tequila & Lace

(Saddles & Racks #2)

Army Strong and dripping with sin ...

Paul Jackson had his dreams mapped out. He’d graduate from high school, attend college, go pro for football, marry his high school sweetheart and live happily ever after. Until his high school sweetheart threw away everything he never knew he wanted. Throwing caution to the wind, he put his country's dreams before his own.

The Army was a
228 pages
Published September 28th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Tequila & Lace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tequila & Lace

Start your review of Tequila & Lace (Saddles & Racks, #2)
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Quick review:

Cover: Sexy
Rating: NC-17
Thumbs Up: 4.5
Overall: It took me to an unexpected place
Characters: Well Written
Plot: A dark past with a bright future
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Paul

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
I love the set up for the book isn’t your typical romance. I also really enjoy the mystery/crime aspects the author injects into this series. It adds more to the story than just falling in love.

For a full review and yummy pic, see my blog post a
Jos
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Emotional and Very Sexy Stars

I was very graciously gifted an ARC copy of this book and so I immediately dove in! I have to say, wow, I really liked the first book in this series a lot but I have to say that Paul's story moved up a notch and in a very good way:)

Paul's back story was so heartbreaking but yet, oh what a beautiful insight as to Paul's character. He was gorgeous, athletic, smart and my gosh did he know how to love and with such passion:) He had so much going for him in high schoo
Clare Allen
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
hot as hell a d drip drip drip. Paul believes that he has lost his one chance at love and then someone falls right into his line of vision and he falls hard. joss has one thing she has to do but didn't think that fallen in love was it. two people that help each other and do what they can for each other to. love catching up with Gabe and autumn to.
Wendy
First, I want to thank author Kimberly Knight, for allowing me to be a member of the T&L beta reading crew. It was fabulous to not only get that opportunity from someone that was already on your list of favorite authors, but it was awesome to chat and break down parts of the book with the other group members as we started to read.

Now...I can't see how someone would NOT dig a KK book, but bias feelings aside, this hottie of a book was spot on for me. I loved the tale of two broken people, findin
Keri Anderson (Gilson)
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think this is by far my favorite book by Kimberly. Once I started I couldn't put the book down. Paul and Joss' story is hot, sweet and sexy. Definitely pick this one up on release day you won't be disappointed.
Jan
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: part-1
Exciting!

Joselyn Marquez’s virginity was sold at the age of 17 by her own mother, all dressed up and excited to be given a ride in a limo for her birthday except it was a ride she wasn't expecting. Joselyn ran away that night and now years later is going undercover as an FBI agent to put the men behind bars that sell women's virginity and take young girls.

Undercover as an escort in Vegas Joselyn changing her name to Andi is placed in an apartment sharing with another member of staff from the a
Danielle
Jul 11, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5

Finally we get Paul's story and I have to say I think I enjoyed this book a little better then the first book in the series.

Paul was in love when he was in high school and he got his girlfriend pregnant. She ended up getting an abortion and he broke up with her and went in the army. Now years later he's an escort and still hasn't had a serious relationship. Well that is until "Andi" shows up on his doorstep as his new roommate.

Joselyn's mother sold her virginity when she was just 17 years
Sarah Larson
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tequila and Lace is the second book in Kimberly Knight's Saddles and Racks series. I haven't read the first book in the series but fortunately this one can be read as a standalone.

Paul thought he had everything figured out his senior year in high school. He was dating the love of his life, was getting ready to go pro in football, but then his girlfriend ends up pregnant and his life starts to spin out of control. Vanessa decides she isn't ready to be a mom so she tells Paul she is going to get a
Jenny
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Courage, Hope, Love

This book was truly amazing and I am so honored to have been given the chance to read an Advanced Copy.

Let me just say first that this book blew me away!!! You know you are reading a good book when you feel the emotions of the characters inside yourself. There were times that I found myself holding my breath because of the events that were happening. The emotional roller coaster I was on lasted from the beginning to the end, but I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

Both Pa
Jessica Griffith
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got the opportunity to beta read this book and I am so happy I did! This was a great follow up to Angels and Whiskey,I loved Paul and Joss's story :) This book feels a little shorter than typical and it reads fast. For me this was due to the fact that the story never lagged and it was driven by the characters and the conflict.
The characters are developed well as individuals and then again as they come together. You got their back stories, you got their current circumstances and then you felt
Chrys
RECEIVED AN ARC FOR HONEST REVIEW

Firstly let me say thank you Kimberly for bestowing me with the privilege of receiving an early copy and allowing me to review. I am humbled.

Let me say I loved Paul Jackson from Whiskey and Angels so when I knew his story was next it was a no brainer to want to read about him and who would capture his attentions. None other than Josie Marquez, an undercover FBI agent.

6% in and I'm swallowing thickly saying OH NO!
8% in snickering at Paul and laughing then another
Bobbie
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Kimberly Kincaid's books always surprise me. The way this book started out I thought it was going to be cute, a little fluffy and a quick read. Well, it was a quick read all right, but the last thing this book was, was cute and fluffy! If you read the first book in this series, then you had already met Paul. Paul works as an escort for a service in Las Vegas and when his roommate moves out with his fiancé, Paul gets a new roommate who happens to be the heroine of the book. Her name is Jocelyn an
Marisa
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
##This was given to me in exchange for an honest review##

It just keeps getting better! I thought Angels and Whiskey was an awesome story, but this was so, so good. Paul is broken from a relationship in high school relationship vowing to never love again. Joss is sold by her prostitute mom on her 17th birthday. Years later Joss has become FBI while Paul is an escort. They meet when she's assigned as his roommate as she's undercover. He falls for her but she pushes away because of her past. This s
Brandi Flanagan
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying I LOVE LOVE LOVED this book!! It was hot hot hot!! I usually get chapters and snippets here and there while Kimberly is writing.. This time NOTHING!! She wouldn't even talk about it. Talk about killing me slowly! Once I got my little hands on this baby I couldn't put it down!! I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning reading about Paul and Joss. This book pulled my heart in every direction.. Broken and full all at the same time. Their story is devastatingly beautiful ...more
Stacy
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE PAUL!!!! He is a sweet and sexy man that I fell in love with in the first book. Then this one comes along and just makes me fall harder for him. I loved this book and am honored once again that I was able to beta read and then get the whole story early. I couldn't wait to be able to read it all in one setting and I pretty much did that when it was finished. The characters were great and the story flowed and pulled you in wanting to know what was coming next. Can't wait for the next book. ...more
Jennifer G.
Tequila and Lace Review

5 stars
Dual POV

I enjoyed this books, as much as I enjoyed the first one.
I lovedddd Paul and Joss. Breaks my heart what she had to go through at 17. Her mom was a cruel woman.
I applaud her with the choices she has made in her life. I think they were perfect choices! I am also so glad of who she arrested, which led her to who she needed to be rejoined with again. That was awesome.
I'm also so glad that Paul doesn't give up easy, lol
They are just perfect!!!
Looking forward t
Diane
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Paul left and joined the military after school when his sweetheart broke his heart. He never thought he would find somebody that could ever fix his broken heart.

Joselyn had a terrible childhood and left it after an incident that happened on her birthday. Now she us trying to help the problem.

Paul and Joselyn find themselves in a situation that they thought would never happen and can't seem to fight it.

Kimberly has written another great book and I had the privilege to beta read.

If you loved Gabr
Tanja
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think it was possible but I might just love this book a bit more than Angels and Whiskey. Paul crept into my heart from the very first chapter and I was hooked. Love how to broken souls get together and help each other heal. Hot hot hot...drip drip drip...loved every minute of this book, definitely a must read!!

Really enjoyed the inclusion of Gabe and Autumn in the book, seeing how their love has flourished and grown.

Patty
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC provided for an honest review

4/4.5 stars - Let me start off by saying that I'm a big fan of Kimberly Knight's writing & her books. This one did not disappoint me. I enjoyed Paul in Angels & Whiskey, but loved him more in Tequila & Lace. He was so easy to fall in love with. I felt for Joss and what she went through at seventeen. This was a fun read with just the right amount of steam. I can't wait for Seth's story next up.
Nicole Daley
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I can always count on a Kimberly Knight book to bring out a lot of emotions for me, and this one was no different. I fell in love with Paul and wanted him to get his HEA so badly. From the first page I read I wanted to see how the book ended and where she was going to take the story. I laughed , I teared up and I swooned over Paul, Cant wait to see whats next for this series!
Julie
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s Joselyn’s 17’th birthday and she’s thrilled because her mother has given her a new dress and a ride in a limo.....but the limo had a male passenger and it was a trip she least expected....she lost her virginity that night, she never went home, she ran away and now years later she’s determined to see justice and put the evil men who sell young women’s virginity behind bars.
She goes under cover as Andi and works for Saddles & Racks as an escort.
While there she has to be placed in an apartment
Erin Lewis
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review of Tequila & Lace (Saddles & Rack #2) by Kimberly Knight

Audio Review

This is Paul Jackson and Joselyn Marquez’s story. There may be triggers for some so be prepared. Although not necessary I would also recommend you read or listen to Whiskey & Angels which is the first book in the series as Paul does appear in that one as a secondary character.

Haunted by her mother’s betrayal and the pain she her mother’s actions caused when she was 17, Joselyn ran and didn’t look back, leaving b
Amber
May 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how anyone could not fall for these characters. This story was so intense. And the twist at the end has you begging for more. I absolutely loved PJ and really thought Joss would be falling for someone else. Their connection was instant, one you could feel through the pages. Kimberly Knight has a way with words that keeps her readings in a trance from beginning to end. Your heart goes out for Joss and all that she's been through, so many readers will be able to relate to her story in ...more
Within The Pages Book Blog
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story had drama and suspense mixed with some hot characters. The storyline was addicting and had me on the edge of my seat. Paul is an escort and gets Andi (Joselyn) as a roommate, who is there under different pretenses. Things are not as they seem and secrets come to light that could put them both at risk. The one thing I did not like about this book was it was sort of a cliffhanger, which I was not expecting. The story was going and then it ended for now. Looking forward to seeing what tr ...more
Reading with 2 book lovers
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
this is the second book in this series both can be read as stanadlones.
this is my favourite kimberly knight book yet.
I loved army man Paul and tho agent Joss so much.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Teresa Lara
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Paul and Joss amazing beautiful love story. Ready for Seth
Dany
Mar 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Everything was going good until the last few chapters. Just felt rushed and did really tie anything up. Was she able to get any real closer with her brother? What did Bryce think when he learned that she was his sister? And the situation with Vanessa is he really okay? What did she have to tell him? I don't know. I just feel like something was missing from the story. I doubt with Seth's story we get any answers.
Lisa
Nov 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: have-on-kindle
Title: Tequilla & Lace (Saddles & Racks #2)
Author: Kimberly Knight
Publisher: Knight Publishing & Design, LLC
Edition: Kindle
Amount of Pages: 274
Genre: Romance, Suspense, Contemporary

Date Read: 18-11-2019

Favorite Quote: “She always had a way with her brokenness she would take her pieces and make them beautiful”

Review:
I expected more from this book. I was hoping for something more thriller like, some more suspense. I expected the Hero's military past to play a bigger role than it did. It was hardl
Books Laid Bare
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is Paul and Joss’s story and it is a short sharp read.
I liked the fact that characters didn’t hang around, they were keen to have their story told and the scenario that surrounded them meant that their story was one that I needed to hear.
The story was well put together and the characters were ones that were both eclectic and engaging.
I loved the fact that the author gave their whole story pride of place, that we not only got to see what was occupying them t the minute but also what had shap
Sheila
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Paul works as an escort. Joselyn is as an undercover FBI agent. You can imagine the difficulties, right? When Paul finds out hes getting a new roommate from Saddles & Racks named Andy, he assumes it's a guy working as an escort just like him and just like his previous roommate who moved out and to be with just one woman. Instead it's "Andi with an I" (Joselyn's undercover name) and she barges in and turns his world upside down. He immediately loves her sassy-ness and spunky attitude.

From the tim
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Author Kimberly K...: Tequila & Lace is COMING!!! 2 16 Sep 16, 2015 04:01PM

• Rush: The Beginning (Black Hearts Still Beat, #1)
  • Caught in the Flames
  • Unexpected (Indulgence, #2)
  • Reaper's Rise ( Ruthless Kings MC, #0.5)
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • More Than Pleasure You (More Than Words, #5.5)
  • Offsides (Saints and Sinners, #3)
  • Unconventional
  • The Inside Man (Dublin Nights, #4)
  • The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
  • A Casual Encounter
  • Wanderlove
  • Alpha Heroes: A Me, Myself & I Collection
  • Filthy Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #3)
  • My Bestie's Ex (The Rooftop Crew, #1)
  • Wreaking Havoc (Dead Presidents MC, #2)
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
  • Convict (Sin City Salvation, #2)
Kimberly Knight is a USA Today Bestselling author who lives in the mountains near a lake in California with her loving husband, who is a great research assistant. Kimberly writes in a variety of genres including romantic suspense, contemporary romance, erotic romance, and paranormal romance. Her books will make you laugh, cry, swoon, and fall in love before she throws you curve balls you never see ...more

Saddles & Racks (6 books)
  • Angels & Whiskey (Saddles & Racks, #1)
  • Champagne & Handcuffs (Saddles & Racks, #3)
  • Rum & Coke (Saddles & Racks #4)
  • Gin & Jewels (Saddles & Racks, #5)
  • Paradise & Vodka (Saddles & Racks #6)