Start by marking “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2” as Want to Read:
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2

(Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2)

NEW ONGOING SERIES FROM ARCHIE HORROR! On the eve of Sabrina's sixteenth birthday, she faces a choice that will determine her destiny as a half-witch/half-mortal, an unspeakable terror arrives in Greendale, and her name is… MADAM SATAN! At long last, the secret history of the Queen of Hell is revealed, and she sets her vengeful gaze upon the SPELLMAN family. No one, especi ...more
Published April 22nd 2015 by Archie Comic Publications, Inc. (first published April 15th 2015)

Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
description

Well, well... the second issue focuses on Madam Satan/Iola.

description

And I must say, she goes into my kick-ass ladies category. We get to know Iola's story, how she became Madam Satan. I kind of like her.
description

Also, is Edward Spellman a bad person, or is it just me?
Jojo
I enjoyed this one more than the first. I liked the way we learn a lot more about the villain in this, and I could really sense the plot deepening, and becoming more interesting. I love the dark atmosphere within these stories, and the way the chatacters are portrayed. I've never seen the recent Netflix show of Sabrina, but I do appreciate the dark side of her character. The artwork is pretty average, but the story makes it readable. These reads are fun and sexy! I'm looking forward to the next ...more
Coos Burton
Este tomo me resultó mucho mejor que el anterior. La aparición de Madam Satan le dio otro color a la historia, sé que la va a romper en los próximos comics.
Jillian Reynolds (Jillian Loves Books)
I've certainly waited long enough to continue with this series. It's honestly a shame. But I keep getting the Netflix show on my recommended list, and there's NO WAY I'm watching without reading these graphic novels first.

And in case you're on the fence about reading this rendition of Sabrina--DO IT. It's fun, comedic, very dark, and the art style is interesting. I'm planning on (finally) finishing this series in February.
Divine
This wasn't as good as the first although I like that Fahrenheit 451 reference!
Lee Anderson
Jan 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
@drunk_on_bookz

Really. enjoying this series.
Creative illustrations with a fun story line.
Looking forward to continuing with this series.
Highly recommendable.
Monsour
Well.. Its getting interesting. I still need an explanation why Sabrina's dad get curse into a tree.
Estefanía Cantoral
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Madame Satán es una villana genial! Me ha gustado mucho :)
El suspenso que se maneja y lo creeppy es lo mejor del comic, a mi gusto.
Helen
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good but wanted more

I enjoyed this but honestly I wanted more Sabrina and more of the cast characters I was familiar with. I’m excited for the television series and want to read more in this world.
Tayane Cristie
Esse volume é mais focado em Madam Satan e sua história (que, até onde eu sei, é diferente na série). Apesar de ser um vilã, consegui achar ela carismática, provavelmente uma daquelas que nós amamos odiar. Quero ver o que vai acontecer agora! Estou adorando ler essa hq.

Aliás, a atriz que interpreta ela na série ficou parecidíssima com ela vestida de professora.
Alisa H. (worldswithinpages)
Creepy af

I’m loving this series so much! I’m jumping into the third ASAP! Hoping for some more spooky and gory vibes!
DJ
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
getting better!
Mel
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was a bit worried vol 2 would become more teen angst but it was all Madame Satan and I loved that!
Sara Bakhshi
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comic
It's so dark.
and good.
but the drawings are not so great.
Samantha Gillogly
This is the comic book series that makes me want to read comics again. I am just head-over-heels for this thing. It's an inventively dark new spin on an old franchise, and it does not shy away from gore and genuine terror. Aguirre-Sacasa is doing an excellent job of pacing the characters' origin stories alongside a tense and intriguing plotline. And can we talk about the amazing artwork? Hack's eerie, evocative illustrations are 100% spooky autumnal bliss--somewhere between horror Impressionism, ...more
Allie (alliecatreads)
This one wasn't my favorite, but I still really enjoyed this one! The sinister plot is starting to unfold, and I really appreciated how much we learned about the villain in this issue. It was super interesting to see, and I am wondering what Madam Satan is going to do. I think it will be super interesting to know if she plans on killing Sabrina or what other plans she could have for her. I think the story over the next few issues is definitely going to be an interesting one, and I cannot wait un ...more
Mimona masarwi
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything about this chapter is amazing! I loved all the information we got about Sabrina parents and their relationship.
Madam Satan she has one of the darkest characters I have ever read about!
love the whole theme and aura of this chapter :)
Chloe (QuothTheBookLover)
I liked this one way more than the first one! I love the main character of this and how brutal she is!
NeverendingReader
Another meh

The plot was pretty awful again but alas we carry on because they are free with kindle prime and I like to do some comic reading before bed.
Sam
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
hail! madam! satan!
Whitney 'Thompson' Jenkins
These are really addicting! I'm reading the digital copies but already ordered hard copies of the entire series! Such fun, sexy, horror reads!
Pooja Banga
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have finally got this comic on my reading Device.
Reading during my exams 😂😂😂
Watching the series simultaneously..
Just wow!!Will have to read more of it
Alex Salmeron
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Salem <3
 ~Geektastic~
I enjoyed this issue more than the first, but it still feels a bit lacking. Sabrina has yet to feel like much of a character in her own eponymous adventures.
Ari ☾

This was clearly a set up/origin for the Madam Satan and it was good.

Super creepy art throughout this one.
Amara
Oct 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ann-Margret is also a witch. Who knew?

So, Betty, Veronica, and Ann-Margaret. Who else will be outed?
Yolanda Sfetsos
Firstly, I just need to say that I LOVE this cover. It's beautiful! And although the majority of this issue doesn't focus on Sabrina, I still think it totally fits.

Madam Satan is finally free of Gehenna, and sets her sights on Edward Spellman. Along the way she finds herself a new face, and leaves chaos in her wake. Her destination was the woman who stole Edward from her, but when she finds out they have a teenage daughter, she makes her way to Greendale and finds the perfect way to get closer t
I DRM Free
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The succubus that was summoned by two teenage witches and accidentally freed, just happens to be Sabrina’s dads ex-girlfriend. Who had committed suicide when he told her he had fallen for a mortal woman. This doomed her to hell as a Succubus.

But now that she is free back on Earth, she seeks out Edward and his new human woman. She finds out they had a child and she seeks out a way to find her.

Again this was an excellent comic in all ways. The artistry is fantastic and the writing is creepy but aw
Joanne Myers
Much better this time

I really must investigate whether the show was based off these comics or vice versa because there are so many similarities. That being said, I'm enjoying the story!
Hope (HopelessBookAddict)
Awesome read

Still so messed up and very creepy. It’s exactly what I was craving for Halloween vibes! Love it so much!
  • Locke and Key: Omega #5
  • Paper Girls #6
  • Betty & Veronica (2016-) #1 (Betty & Veronica (2016-2017))
  • Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #1