Start by marking “Unshakable (Wayward Fighters #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Unshakable (Wayward Fighters #3.5)

Unshakable

(Wayward Fighters #3.5)

*Initial publication will be as part of the Red Hot Candy Boxed Set coming July 2015.*

Plans are made to be broken.

ebook, First
Published July 28th 2015 by J.C. Valentine (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Unshakable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unshakable

Start your review of Unshakable (Wayward Fighters #3.5)
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
May 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I almost don't have words for how much I loved Unshakable but I will find them.

This is the last book in the Wayward Fighter's series one of my favorite series out there today.

From Knockout to Tapout and then Undefeated each book drew me in and made me love the characters as if they were people I knew.

The character of Don makes an appears throughout the books, mostly he is Jamie's mentor and father figure. I never really thought about him as more than that. Never thought "What's his story?" So
Book-Lover Book Blog
This is a short and satisfying read! We get the update on life after Tapout with Don, Jami and Ally. Spencer and Liv also make an appearance too.

Kudos to Jami and Ally for the birth! Terrifying but an exhilarating experience for them both, I must say!

There is a lot packed into this 38 page book and of course it's drama filled! Very well written with what happens to Don and the birthing scene was funny yet jaw clenchingly brilliant.

I have to say, this series has taking me by storm! I know there'
Melyssa Winchester

Series or Standalone: Wayward Fighters Series #4
Rating: 5 Stars

Review

description

Unshakable is the fourth book in the Wayward Fighters series by J.C. Valentine and is part of the Red Hot Candy Box Set releasing in July 2015. It’s a New Adult Contemporary novella that wraps up the lives of Jami and Aly, Spencer and Liv, and everyone’s favorite cantankerous old codger, Don.

Despite the dramatic moment that takes place very early
Jessica Alcazar
I'm sure you've read the blur (This is the epilogue to the Wayward Fighters series. Readers, this is the closure you've been waiting for!), so yeah ... not a standalone LOL But what a way to wrap things up! *clap clap clap clap*

This sweet, heart-warming short story is written in true epilogue form. It's a window into the entire Wayward Fighters family ... Jamie, Ally, Spencer and Olivia. But it also gives one more beautiful thing ... and insight into Don Freyer, the hard as nails trainer
Kim
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Thiis installment of the Waysard Fighters was so incredible heartfelt installment your heart will melt !! Jamie and Ally are preparing for the birth of there 1st child the unexpected happens which changes everything ......

Don is ready to retire but Jamie is not will to let him go.....but Don knows this is the right time and move for him. He wants to make sure Jamie and Ally have a secure future for there family. But of course you know how hard headed these two men can get and at that moments whe
Laurel Johnson
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great wrap up to the Wayward Fighters series. I absolutely loved this story!

This is the wrap up we've all been waiting for in the Wayward Fight series. We get to see what's going on in the head of crusty old Don and why he is the way he is. Loved seeing the other characters make an appearance and the a chance to see what Jami and Aly have been doing.

So much I want to say about this story but I don't want to give anything away. Just know if you have been following this series then you wil
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Unshakable is an epilogue to the Wayward Fighters series. It's a short story told in Don and Jami's POV's. In order to understand the characters, it's best to have read the previous novels.

I love that J.C. Valentine gave us one last glimpse into the lives of the Wayward Fighters family. It was sweet and moving. It was the perfect way to wrap up the entire series. Fans of the series will love it!

Thank you to J.C. Valentine for the opportunity to read and review an ARC of Unshakable.
Heidi Hadley
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the lucky people that received an ARC to review. I have read & loved The Wayward Fighter's Series, absolutely one of the best series I have ever read! Unshakable allows you to see what has happened with everyone since Jami & Ally's wedding, this is a very moving story with everyone coming together for this emotional situation. If you've read Knockout, Tapout, & Undefeated then Unshakable is a must read. If you haven't read any of this series, well you need to, you'll fall in love wi ...more
Mary Mooney
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the epilogue for the Wayward Fighters and it is a great way to end things, I think. As I have not read the first two but need to go back and read them soon. With Don, Jamie, Ally, Spencer and the rest of the gang and someone ends up in the hospital. If you love MMA fighters as much as I do, then this series is for you.
**Copy provided by the author in exchange for my honest review**
Risa
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
BLURB

Plans are made to be broken.

Once upon a time, the championship was all that mattered to Donald Freyer, until cancer took it all away—his wife, his career—turning him into a bitter old man. Then Jami came along, showed him what it meant to care again. Gave him a reason to smile.

Blood isn’t always thicker.

With Jami and Ally preparing to bring a new life into the world, Don sees an opportunity to give them something they never had growing up: stability. This new lease on life is just the thing
Victoria
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally posted at Revenge of the Feels

Rating: 4½ stars

Unshakable was an amazing short read!

I have only ever read unDefeated in the Wayward Fighters series but that itself was enough to make fall in love with all the characters and this author’s novels!

Unshakable gives closure to the readers’ favourite characters such as Jami and Ally, Parker and Olivia! However, the main focus will be on Donald Freyer!

(Okay, he was a somewhat new character to me.)

I absolutely love how they treat each other as
Shawna
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of it as an ARC for my honest opinion and that is just what you will get.

WOW! Anything by JC Valentine is ALWAYS amazing! She has done it again with this Novella addition to the Wayward Series.

This is book #4 in the series and should be read after all the other books. Although it is a nice story, and might could hold it's own as a stand alone, I really feel that it would leave you aching for more and to be honest you will be missing out on the rest of the wonderful series!

Alth
Margie
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect ending to the Wayward series.It gave us more Don,Jami and Ally and even let us know that Spencer was doing good too.I really enjoyed getting to know what was in Dons head in this one.You get know more about him and what he really feels about everything and everyone.

Don is not ready to retire yet but he was ready to make a big move that would benefit Jami and Ally's future.I missed Jami and Ally and was happy that everything was going great with the gym and Ally just had a sh
Jeannie
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, arc, 2015
I have not read the story of Jami and Ally although I had a glimpse when I read about Liv and Spencer. It wasn't hard to get into the book despite not knowing much of their story.

Don obviously loved the kids in his own way and it was evident in his actions. However, what I found endearing was the little that transpired between Jami and Spencer. Having read how things were between them in the previous book, you can't help but root for Spencer as he becomes a better person and is atoning for his p
Lucy
I received an ARC of Unshakeable by JC Valentine for an honest review

I was so happy to read this quick story because I missed reading about the Wayward Fighters family! This story gave you more insight to Don & let you catch up with everyone else. This story really made me smile with a few tears-it came through the pages so beautifully how much all these characters above all else love each as family regardless of what has happened. Jami holding his son for the first time & realizing his hands wo
Lenna  Wright-Berry
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of it as an ARC of Unshakable by JC Valentine for an honest review.

I loved JC Wayward Fighters series and this went right along with the others. This has both Don, the grouchy old man) and Jami's P.O.V. and takes place towards the end of Ally's pregnancy. I hate to say much on this review since it was 4 short chapters and anything can spoil it for others so I will let you all read it but to me is was great, hope to see more maybe for this series to see what happens next for thi
Mommaleena
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-be-read-again
Blood isn't always thicker!

I was given an ARC aim exchange for an honest review..... Well all I can say is that even with this being the 4th book in this series, it still made me laugh as well as cry! You should read each book in this series, it'll be MORE than worth you time to do it!
This group is definitely a family through thick & thin, no matter what is thrown in their way they work together to get through it as one!! As always J.C. Valentine is GREAT!!!! Cannot to read what's next for her
Trisha
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for an honest review for unshakeable. Don had everything taken away from him when he lost his wife. Now he is a grumpy old man, who has looked out for Jami. He sees Jami as his son even though they are not blood related. Even with everything that has happened, they are all a family. Jami now has Ally and is starting a family. There are so many changes Don never thought would happen.

Don realizes "blood isn't always thicker".
Mary Strunk
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC given in exchange for an honest review

This is a quick read but one that you don't want to miss out on. If you loved all the other books in the Wayward series then you don't want to miss out on this book. You will get to know what happens to some characters. Yes it's good and you will be happy you read it.

The author did an amazing job on this story. I'm happy to see the way things played out for some characters. J.C. you never disappoint with your books.
Jenny Harris
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review.

This is a short story that catches you up on all of the Wayward Fighters characters and also gives us a bit more insight into Don (the hard edged boxing trainer). We see what Don really thinks of Ally, Spencer, and how he really feels about Jami. You can guess in the books but this gives you his thoughts.

Really good quick read that I think anyone who has read this series will enjoy.
Dana
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. This is Book 4 in the Wayward Fighters Series.

This book is centered around Don, Jami, and Ally. Don is like a father to Jami. In this book, you learn more about Don. Also, Jami and Ally are preparing for the birth of their baby.

I love this book! It is a very short read, but the writing is awesome. This book is the perfect ending to the series. This is a must-read if you've read the other books in this series.
Brigitte
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Don decides where he wants to be from now on but fate has other ideas.

Although this is a short novella, it's very comprehensive. It gives more background information on Don. It's nice to catch up with Jami, Ally,
Spencer and Olivia too.

A good way to wrap up the Wayward Fighters series and well worth reading.

I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Mary
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous return to Jami and Ally but the focus is really on Don as he faces how he feels after losing his wife and how his life will move forward next. He has to face some challenges but hopefully this will allow him to open up and embrace the family he has with Jami, Ally and baby. I truly want Don to be the amazing Grandpa I know he can and will be to their children.
Lori Vandenburg
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Jami's courage was amazing and limitless. Don just proves that you CAN show an old dog new tricks. I does put you an emotional roller coaster, but in a good way. I would recommend anything by J.C. Valentine. I have read several books and have loved everything so far. I received this book from the author in exchange for an hones review.
Patricia
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A short novella that is a wonderful addition to this series.

After Don makes an important decision he struck down and is in a fight for his life.
Jamie stands by him while also worrying about his wife.

This book is short, fast moving and. Packs a punch.
I'll never get enough of these characters and their bonds.
Another layer added to an already captivating and touching series.

Sonia
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved it. the circle of life. second chances, moving forward and forgiveness. all these messages in just a few pages. jami and alley welcome their baby, coach has a heart attack but he is ok, Spenser and jami are moving forward with their friendship. great little treat.
Cassie
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Happy Stars

This very short story will leave you with a smile on your face and warm feeling in your heart. Just what was needed after a great Wayward Fighters series. Thank you for the closure!
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided for an honest review**

Such a moving and sweet story. I absolutely loved seeing another side of Don especially from his POV. This is a quick read that both broke and completely swelled my heart with pride, love and happiness. Such a great conclusion to an amazing series.
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. I'm hoping she writes more about all of these people because I have loved following them.

The only complaint is this was too short but it is a novella so of course it is going to be.

I was given an arc for an honest review.
Jeanne
Shelves: arc
I received an arc of this books for an honest review.

UNSHAKEABLE by J.C. Valentine
This is the epilogue of the Wayward Fighters series. It's short but wraps everything up in the series. I highly recommend reading the entire series.

ARC Sign-up! 1 5 Jun 23, 2015 04:38AM

• The Tip-Off (Smart Jocks #3)
  • Love in the Light (Hearts in Darkness, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession~Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Enemies With Benefits (Loveless Brothers #1)
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • Avoiding Responsibility (Avoiding, #2)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • The Friend Zone (Game On, #2)
  • Racing Hearts (Bennett Boys Ranch, #3)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Jet (Marked Men, #2)
  • Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #3.5)
  • Master Baker
  • Mine for Tonight (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1.1)
  • Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)
  • All Roads Lead to You (Stay, #3)
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Chasing Indigo (Pepper Jones, #7)
J.C. Valentine is the USA Today and International bestselling author of the Night Calls and Wayward Fighters Series and the Forbidden Trilogy. Her vivid imagination and love of words and romance had her penning her own romance stories from an early age, which, despite being poorly edited and written longhand, she forced friends and family members to read. No, she isn't sorry.

J.C. lives in the Nort

Wayward Fighters (3 books)
  • Knockout (Wayward Fighters, #1)
  • Tapout (Wayward Fighters, #2)
  • unDefeated (Wayward Fighters #3)